Bitch Boss Ch. 03-05

Story Info
Gabe brings some friends to meet his Bitch Boss.
15.9k words
4.75
12.9k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,611 Followers

This story is a Word document 34 pages long so I decided to split it up into multiple chapters in a single submission so the readers can come back to it more easily if they don't want to read it in its entirety in one sitting.

Chapter Three

After participating in a gang bang of my work V.P. Bitch Boss, Ms. Huffington, in the backroom of a rural dive bar, and going back to her motel room and fucking her all night long, she tried to fire me after recognizing me at work. I turned the tide on her when I showed her some video I took of her gang bang and I ended up fucking her ass while she was bent over her desk. Not only did I save my job but my immediate supervisor, Patricia, and I both got substantial pay raises.

However, I didn't know what was going to happen next. Should I return to the dive bar and be part of her regular gang bangs? Would she invite me back to her motel room? Would our office encounter be a one-time deal or would it become a regular thing? There was no way we were going to have a serious personal relationship seeing I just graduated from college and she was in her early 40s. I wasn't sure I wanted to continue a sexual relationship anyway. It was a very bizarre situation to be in, however, that woman sure loved to fuck and I wasn't getting any regular pussy either.

I found myself reliving our sexual encounters in my mind which usually led to me masturbating at the thought of Ms. Huffington sucking my dick, or me fucking her pussy, or her lovely ass. I rarely ran into Ms. Huffington at work before our relationship began, however, after Patricia and I showed our data analysis to several V.P.s it seemed that we were having more meetings. When you start analyzing numbers, it is natural that they tend to lead to more questions and deeper dives into the data.

That deeper dive into the data meant Patricia and I would be working closer with Bitch Boss. It was extremely bizarre being in meetings with Ms. Huffington. There was an undeniable sexual tension between us that I prayed no one else noticed. As soon as she entered the conference room, my eyes were immediately drawn to her attire and I'd then began to undress her with my eyes.

I knew that behind those glasses and stern demeanor was an absolutely beautiful woman, especially when she let her long blonde hair out of the bun. I would check out as much of her long legs as possible given that she mostly wore knee-length dresses or skirts. It drove me wild when she was wearing pantyhose because I recalled ripping holes in one pair so I could lick her pussy, fuck her, and sodomize her while I felt the soft nylon in my hands or rubbing against my bare skin.

Ms. Huffington normally wore white blouses and I would try to see how much of her bra I could see underneath. I knew what those full breasts looked, felt, and tasted like. I desperately wanted to suck on those delectable dark nipples again.

I wondered if Ms. Huffington was secretly thinking about the times I'd fucked her or when she had my hard dick in her mouth while giving me one of her sensuous blow jobs. It was difficult to focus on the task at hand while she was in the room. I had to make sure I didn't get an embarrassing erection. I would try to focus on the others in the room but I would still steal glances of her when I could.

Just because I had a sexual relationship with my V.P., it didn't stop her from being a fucking bitch at work. She would often give Patricia a difficult time, some of which seemed like she was questioning Patricia's competence. It annoyed the heck out of Patricia but she tried not to take it personally and she would often vent to me after meetings. I was the junior person in these meetings so I wasn't expected to say much even though most of it was things I was working on or put together under Patricia's supervision.

In one meeting, Ms. Huffington mistakenly called Patricia, "Pam" a few times. Patricia let it go but after the third time, she said, "My name is Patricia."

Ms. Huffington looked at her dismissively and replied, "Oh right," and didn't even apologize.

Later in the meeting, I answered a question that Ms. Huffington had about the data and she sternly replied, "I directed the question to Pam, uh Patricia, not you."

She basically told me to speak when spoken to. The room went quiet. I was embarrassed and others were embarrassed for me. I didn't say a word for the rest of the meeting.

After the meeting was over and just before I reached the door, Ms. Huffington called out and said, "Gabe, come to my office at the end of the day. I want to speak with you."

Others in the room looked scared for me.

On the way back to our work area, Patricia even said, "Do you want me to go with you? I'm not going to let her intimidate my staff. I don't care if I get fired. I'm sick of her shit. That bitch knows my name. She does that shit on purpose."

I think I had an idea of what Ms. Huffington wanted and told Patricia, "No thank you. I appreciate the offer but I'm an adult. I can handle this myself."

At the end of the day, as Patricia was leaving, she told me, "Call me after you meet with the Bitch Boss and let me know how you made out."

"I will but I think everything will be fine. Don't worry."

I was smiling inside because all Ms. Huffington wanted was to get laid. I even waited several minutes to make her wait for me. If she wanted to play games with me, I wanted to let her know I was going to play some myself.

When I got to her office, her secretary was gone so I knocked on the open door and stood at the entrance.

Ms. Huffington's first words were, "You're late. I don't like to be kept waiting."

"I was working on some things and lost track of time."

"Don't let it happen again. Close the door, Gabe."

I obediently closed the door and took a seat in front of her large desk.

"I suppose you know why I called you up here."

"I think so, Bev," I replied while staring directly at her.

She smiled at me, knowing we understood each other. I don't know why she didn't smile more often. Ms. Huffington has such a pretty face. She has full lips and a captivating smile and looks even more beautiful when she doesn't have on her bitch face.

I then told Bev, "You know, you were a naughty girl in that meeting earlier today."

"How's that," she scoffed.

"First of all, you know Patricia's name and we both know you disrespect her by calling her Pam. Secondly, you embarrassed me."

"Well, what are you going to do about it?"

"I guess I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. You can start by taking off your blouse."

Ms. Huffington looked like she wanted to tell me to, "Fuck off," but she looked directly at me while unbuttoning her blouse. She slipped off her shoulders and placed it on her chair. She looked spectacular with the mounds of her full breasts overflowing from the top of her bra.

"Now the skirt."

Bev ever so slowly unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it, placing it on the chair with her blouse. She had on sheer-to-waist nude pantyhose and her firm slender legs looked so enticing in them. She may have been in her 40's but she kept herself in breathtaking condition.

When Ms. Huffington began to take off her bra, I told her, "No, not yet. Not until I tell you to. I want you to take off your glasses and let your hair down."

Bev followed my instructions and when she let her blonde hair down from her bun, she lowered her head, shook it, and quickly raised it as her long hair flowed behind her. She then fluffed out her hair which perfectly highlighted her beautiful face and baby blue eyes.

"Now come over here and let me get a close look at you."

Ms. Huffington came out from behind her desk and strutted towards me. My eyes scanned her trim, partially clad body from her hair down to her lovely face, long neck, full breasts, toned abdomen, slender hips, to her long lean legs encased in her silky pantyhose and painted toenails.

I made a circular motion with my finger to signal to Bev to turn around. I openly stared at her tight ass. It was nice and round and had that crease under her cheeks that clearly defined where her legs ended and buttocks began.

"I want you to walk around the room for me."

Bev followed my instructions as I watched her sensuously move about her office, strutting her stuff for me. Her pantyhose served to highlight a very sensual part of her body that only increased my desire for her. I gazed at her long legs and trim body. Her ass had a lovely twitch to it that was enhanced by her high heels. I could tell she was enjoying being on display as much as I enjoyed watching her.

"Now, come over here."

I had Bev stand between my spread legs while I moved to the edge of my seat. I reached around to release her pert breasts from her bra. After I unsnapped her bra, I slowly peeled it away, exposing her perfect tits. I drew her closer to me and began to alternately suck on her hard dark nipples while I ran my hands over her pantyhose-covered ass and legs, savoring the feel of the soft material and her supple flesh underneath. I was quickly developing a pantyhose fetish, courtesy of Ms. Huffington.

I told Bev, "You know you've been a naughty, naughty girl. I can't let you get away with it."

"I know I've been bad, sometimes I just can't help myself."

"Now, bend over my knee," I ordered.

When Bev hesitated, I gave her a stern look and firmly said, "NOW."

She reluctantly bent over my knee, her succulent, toned buttocks staring up at me. I clasped her hands behind her back and rubbed her silky ass before I raised my hand and brought it down with a loud slap against her skin. I rubbed her buttocks again but this time, I slid my hand between her legs to press the cotton gusset of her hose against her pussy. Bev began to squirm in my lap as I raised my hand again to give her cheeks another spank, but harder this time. I saw her butt cheeks clench and I waited for her to relax before spanking her again.

As I was pressing the cotton gusset into her pussy with my middle finger, I scolded Bev for being a naughty girl, "You were so bad today, Bev, you need to learn that this type of behavior isn't acceptable," and I spanked her again.

"I'm sorry sir. I promise it won't happen again."

"I'd like to believe you, Bev but I have to be sure you've learned your lesson," I replied as I brought my hand down on her ass again and again.

Bev's ass was turning cherry red as I alternately finger fucked her pussy and spanked her. As she squirmed, I could feel her trying to rub her pussy against my knee. I was rock hard as I gave her butt a couple of more smacks before I lifted my hips causing her to fall on the floor at my feet. Bev rubbed her tender ass cheeks while looking up at me with lust in her eyes, her face flush with passion.

"I want you to suck my dick now, Bev. Make sure you do a good job too."

She replied, "Yes sir," and removed my shoes and stripped off my pants and underwear while I took off my shirt.

Bev crawled between my legs but before she could start blowing me, I held the back of her head and started to slap my dick on her cheeks and forehead while telling her, "You're such a good little slut. Who's slut are you, Bev?"

"I'm your slut, sir."

"That's right. You're my slut, all mine."

She began to lick and nuzzle my balls before working her way up my shaft. Bev tongued the head of my dick before swallowing it in one motion. I could feel the zeal she had for sucking me as her head bobbed in my lap. Wet sloppy sounds were emanating from her mouth as she gave me another one of her expert blow jobs. Damn, that woman loved to suck dick.

After about ten minutes, I pulled Bev's mouth off my dick and we switched places. I wanted to taste that hot cougar pussy of hers. I rubbed her hose-covered legs with my hands and slid my face over them too, savoring the feel of the nylon material against my skin. I began to munch on her pussy through the cotton gusset. I could smell the familiar aroma of her aroused pussy. She was moaning softly while holding my head still and grinding her pussy against my tongue and lips.

When neither one of us could take it anymore, I ripped open her hose and dove into her exposed hairless pussy with my tongue. Bev lifted her knees back towards her body as I tongue fucked her. When she grabbed my head and began to breathe faster, I knew she was about to cum. And cum she did.

Bev began to squirt her juices as I licked her clit and I willingly lapped them up, feasting on that tender pussy like it was an exquisite delicacy, which it was. She immediately began to cum a second time.

When Ms. Huffington was done cumming and before she could regain her composure, I pulled her up by her hair and bent her over the back of the chair. I shoved my entire dick into her in one quick motion and began to fuck her hard. Her hair and tits were flopping around and her ass cheeks were rippling like wake waves on the lake. I was tugging on her hair with one hand and slapping her ass with the other.

Bev was moaning, "Fuck me, sir. Fuck me hard. Oh god, oh god."

While I was fucking my boss, I kept telling her, "Look at you, you're such a whore," or, "Take it like the slut you are," and, "You're nothing but a cum dumpster for my dick."

She would respond, "Oh yes, I a fucking whore for your cock. Oh god, you fuck me so good. Fuck, I need your dick. Fuck me, fuck me."

When I was ready to cum, I made Ms. Huffington get on the floor and suck my dick again. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and she stuck out her tongue as I came onto her lovely face with her big blue eyes looking up at me. She looked so slutty with my cum all over her cheeks, forehead, and hair. I took my cock, wiping up some of my cum onto the tip and feeding it to Bev like the cock hungry cumslut she was.

I wasn't done with her either. I made her keep sucking my dick until it got harder again. I made her lay back on her desk and began to fuck her again as my cum began to dry on her face. She was looking up at me with pure slut lust in her eyes as I pounded her eager pussy. I ripped a bigger hole in her pantyhose and placed my dick against her asshole.

Ms. Huffington told me, "Wait, I have some lube in my desk."

I told her, "No fucking way, you whore," and I shoved the head of my dick into her ass.

Bev winced in pain as I thrust further into her ass.

She pleaded with me, "Wait, give me a chance to get used to you being in my ass," but I thrust into her again.

I began to move my hips slowly as I fucked Bev's ass. I could see the discomfort on her face but that was one of the reasons I wanted to sodomize her in this position. I wanted her to look at me while I fucked her ass. I wanted her to see the face of an underling who now had his dick in her asshole. She has such an awesome butt and I loved fucking it. The discomfort soon turned to pleasure as I began to fuck her fine butt harder.

"Do you like my dick in your ass, whore?"

"I love your dick in my ass, sir. Oh, use my ass. Use me like a whore."

That tight, dry ass felt so good surrounding my dick. It also felt good giving it to that fucking bitch of a boss who had a secret submissive slutty side to her. When I finally came in Ms. Huffington's ass, I was surprised at how much I still had in me. I pulled out as my dick began to soften and I wiped myself clean on her thighs. Ms. Huffington was still lying on her back, breathing heavily, her tits exposed and her pantyhose ripped open as I began to get dressed.

"Good night, Gabe. It was fun," Ms. Huffington said with a satisfied smile on her face.

Before I got to the door, I told her, "You know, you're much prettier when you smile."

"Thank you, I'll remember that."

She then told me, "You know you're nothing more than a fuck boy to me, don't you, Gabe? There will never be any other relationship between us."

"That's fine. You are nothing more than a slut to me anyway."

I went back to my work area to gather my belongings and Patricia had decided to wait for me to get back.

"Wow, you were up there for a really long time, Gabe. Is everything okay?"

"Oh yeah, everything is great. She had some questions and we talked for a while. She's not a bad person once you get to know her."

"I find that hard to believe."

We walked out together and when the elevator doors opened, Ms. Huffington was standing there.

She immediately smiled at both of us and said, "Hello Patricia, Gabe. I hope you have a lovely evening."

"You too," Patricia replied.

"I hope you have a good evening too, Ms. Huffington," I replied.

Patricia looked at me in amazement. Ms. Huffington stayed on the elevator to take it to the parking garage while Patricia and I got off on the first floor.

As soon as the elevator doors closed, Patricia commented "Oh my goodness, I wonder what got into her. She was actually pleasant and even called me by the correct name. Maybe you should go to her office more often."

I almost laughed out loud. If she only knew what or who got into Ms. Huffington.

"You're right, maybe I should," I replied with a grin.

On Monday morning, I got a call from Ms. Huffington's secretary saying she wanted to see me in her office. I purposely waited a few minutes again to make her wait for me. Although she was still my boss, I wanted to let Ms. Huffington know I wasn't intimidated by her. When I got to her office, she had me close the door so we could talk privately. I thought she called me up there to have sex with her but it was odd that she called me so early in the morning.

Ms. Huffington first said, "I didn't call you up here for, well, you know but I did want to talk to you."

"Sure, Ms. Huffington. What's up?"

"Well, next weekend is when I normally, let's say, get away for a night."

I thought she was going to make sure I was there but she had other ideas.

"To be honest, I'm getting bored with those rednecks and am looking for something different."

"What did you have in mind, Ms. Huffington?"

"I have a house on the lake and I was thinking that maybe you and I could take a few hours off on Friday and get an early start to the weekend."

This certainly was different. We previously only had casual encounters and the thought of spending more time with her was intriguing.

I thought about it for a few seconds and replied, "That sounds interesting."

"Wait, there's more. I was wondering if you had any friends who would want to come up on Saturday and spend the day," she said while giving me a knowing look.

Holy fuck, my Bitch Boss was asking me to set up a gang bang for her.

"I, uh, could ask a few friends. How many were you thinking to invite?"

"Three, four, five...whatever. Being with you got me thinking about how younger men have more stamina and would be more fun than the guys from the bar. Naturally, it couldn't include anyone who works here. You can't tell anyone that I'm your boss either. It's bad enough that you know my secret."

"I understand, I'll, uh, get back to you but I'm sure I can put something together for you."

"Thank you, Gabe. You may leave now."

I thought that was a pretty cold way to end that awkward conversation but that fit with Ms. Huffington's character.

The first thing I did was text my best friend Tanner and told him to meet me for a drink after work. He asked me what was up but I told him we'd talk later. Tanner was already at the bar when I got there with a cold beer waiting for me. We moved to a table so we could talk privately.

Tanner had a curious look on his face and asked, "What's up? Is everything okay?"

I laughed and replied, "You ain't gonna fucking believe this but I swear this isn't a joke."

"Alright, this sounds interesting."

"I haven't told anyone but I've been fucking this older woman. It's nothing serious but she likes sex and it's been interesting, to say the least."

Jay142
Jay142
3,611 Followers