Bitch Boss Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, I decided to push things along by saying, "Bev, you look so sexy, I want you to model your outfit for us so we can get a better look at you."

She gave me a grin, put her drink down on the bar, and got up as all eyes were fixed on her. Bev was reveling in our undivided attention. She began to pace in front of us proudly displaying her partially clothed body to us. The sexual tension in the room was increasing by the minute. Her high heels gave her ass an extra wiggle. She made sure she strutted in a way that made her tits jiggle more. Every once in a while, she would stop and pose for us either by bending over with her legs spread wide while looking over her shoulder or placing her leg up on the footrest of the bar stool and letting us try to look through the lace of her panties at her pussy.

Bev was spinning a web of desire as she mercilessly teased us. I then told her, "Take off your top and show us your titties."

When she replied, "Yes sir," my friends looked at me in bewilderment before they turned to watch Bev peel her top over her head.

She stood proudly before us, sticking out her chest so we could feast our eyes on her perfect tits.

I looked over at Tanner and asked, "Hey buddy, do you want to feel her tits?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Go ahead"

Tanner looked at Bev who didn't object so Tanner walked over to her and began fondling her.

"Daryl, Keith, go ahead. She's our slut for today."

They walked up to Bev and began taking turns groping and feeling her. My friends' hands wandered down to her ass. Six hands were freely roaming over her sexy body while my friends took turns sucking on her tits. Hands were sliding down the front and back of her panties. Keith was vigorously working his finger in Bev's pussy while Daryl had a firm grasp of her ass. Bev's hands were feverishly stroking cocks through their shorts. I was happy to play the part of a voyeur to the action, knowing full well that I'd get my chance with Bev later and even on Sunday.

Tanner took the initiative to strip Bev of her panties and just as he got them off, Bev looked at me and said, "The sofa over there turns into a bed."

I quickly opened the sofa bed so my friends could lead Bev to it as they stripped off their clothes too. She sat on the edge of the sofa bed as my friends approached her with erections pointing the way. She reached out to stroke Tanner and Keith while Daryl fed her his dick which she quickly gobbled down. Bev then began to feast on each dick as she worked her way from one to the other.

"Oh, how I love young men," she said as she tasted each one of them.

It was exciting to play the part of a voyeur, watching my Bitch Boss sucking off my friends. I'd seen her in action before but it was still difficult to believe this was the same hard-nosed woman who commanded everyone's respect and fear at work. It was that disbelief that made watching her turn into a wanton slut so enticing for me.

Tanner looked over at me while Bev had his dick in his mouth, furiously sucking him, and gave me a thumbs up. He then held the back of her head and began to throat fuck her. She took every inch of his dick deep into her mouth. She then moved on to Keith followed by Daryl. She went around the circle several times.

The blow jobs didn't end until Keith said, "I want to eat some of that fine-ass hot pussy of hers."

They layed Bev on her back and Keith dove between her legs and began to tongue fuck her. Tanner started sucking on one of her boobs while Daryl fed her his dick.

Bev stopped sucking Daryl long enough to say, "Gabe, come here and suck my other breast."

I stripped off my clothes and joined the others. The room was filled with the sounds of moans and groans from all of the different pleasures we were all giving and receiving. Bev was writhing as both her breasts and her pussy were receiving simultaneous stimulation. Muffled moans were emanating from her cock filled mouth. I could tell she was on the verge of orgasm as her moans intensified.

She stopped sucking Daryl's dick long enough to say, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Fuck yeah."

Bev lifted her hips upward towards Keith's mouth as she started to cum. She feverishly sucked on Daryl's dick while Tanner and I worked on her nipples. She was letting out guttural grunts as she was cumming, obviously enjoying the stimulation of multiple body parts by four horny young men. We gave Bev some time to catch her breath and regain her composure and while that was happening, we were deciding the rotation of who would fuck her first.

When no one could decide, I suggested, "Well guys, she has three holes to fill. One of us could fuck her, one could take her ass while she sucks two of us."

Tanner looked at Bev and asked, "What do you think of that?"

Before she could answer, I replied, "She's our slut for the afternoon, she doesn't have a say in this. We're going to fuck her anyway we want."

My friends were a little surprised when I said that and looked over at her and Bev replied, "I'll do whatever Gabe wants me to, boys."

They started to feud over who would get to butt fuck her and I told them, "We can solve this by rotating around her so we all get what we want."

Tanner was my best friend so I told him he could start in Bev's ass while his brother got her pussy. I told them I had fucked Bev plenty of times and I'd even watch for a while so Keith wouldn't have to share her mouth. I found I liked being a voyeur and I knew Bev had plenty of stamina so I wasn't risking not getting a piece of her.

Daryl laid on his back and we all watched as Bev straddled him and rode his dick for a little while. It was fun to see her fucking someone in a more comfortable setting than the dive bar. When she was ready, Tanner got some lube from an end table drawer and got ready to fuck her ass.

Bev pressed her chest against Daryl's and stuck her butt high in the air, presenting it to Tanner. He placed his hard dick against her asshole and began to push into her backside. I think he was surprised how easily she took it up her ass without it hurting but he still took his time to slowly sink every millimeter of his dick into her.

As Tanner started to pump in and out of Bev's ass, she started to roll her hips as Daryl was thrusting upwards. It took a little while for them to find their rhythm but it was quite sensual to see the two brothers double penetrating my boss. It was a bonding moment for them too. Once the two brothers got going, Keith knelt in front of Beth and she quickly went to work sucking his dick. It was an awesome sight to see my Bitch Boss taking on three of my friends. It was like watching the filming of a porn movie right before my eyes.

The plan was for my friends to rotate around Bev, however, Tanner was close to cumming and wasn't going to stop sodomizing her. He started humping her ass faster while breathing harder, lunged deep into her, and grunted loudly as he began to cum.

Tanner looked up at the ceiling and screamed, "Ohhhhh fuuuuuck," as he was orgasming.

He lunged into Bev's ass a few times, depositing more of his jizz with each thrust.

When he was done, he slapped Bev on the ass and said, "Hot damn, that's a nice tight ass, Bev."

Daryl wanted his turn with Bev's ass and claimed himself to be next. They rearranged themselves so Keith was underneath Bev and Daryl stuffed his cock in her ass.

As Daryl started fucking Bev's ass, he said, "I've never done anal before. Damn, this is tighter than her pussy."

"Oh, your dick feels so good up there. Your anal virginity is mine forever. Fuck me, fuck me," she replied as she rode Keith.

"You've got such a nice ass too. Damn, it feels so good," Daryl replied.

I couldn't watch any longer so I presented my dick to Bev's lips and she began to blow me. I held her head still and fucked those sweet lips of hers while my friends enjoyed her pussy and butt.

Tanner was cheering us on by saying, "Oh yeah guys. Fuck that bitch. Fuck that whore."

Keith was the next to cum in her pussy followed quickly by Daryl in her ass. I had my choice of where I wanted to cum but I decided to let her suck me to completion so Bev would have taken a load in her pussy, mouth, and ass. She could now focus on my pleasure and was giving me one of her patented blow jobs and swallowed every drop of my cum.

Afterward, Bev went upstairs to freshen up and I told her, we'd meet her out at the hot tub with some drinks. It gave us the opportunity to compare notes on how the afternoon started and talk about where it might lead.

Tanner told me, "Dude, Bev is way better looking than I expected."

"I told you she was gorgeous."

"I know but it was hard to believe. She's fucking hot. She sucks a mean dick too.," added Keith.

"I've asked girls to do anal before and they wouldn't even consider it. I was surprised Bev was so open to it," Daryl said.

I replied, "She likes sex. She likes to be called names and talk dirty during sex, so don't be shy."

"Where did you meet her," Keith asked.

"I ran across her in a bar and watched her take on a few guys. After I fucked her, she invited me back to her motel room where we did it twice more." I went on to say, "She wanted me to set her up with some of my younger friends so be prepared to have your balls drained today."

Daryl noticed Bev had joined us and motioned with his head to turn around. He looked concerned that she'd be offended by what we were saying about her.

Bev smiled and said, "That's right, boys. I'm going to fuck your brains out today. I hope you're up for it."

Daryl stood up in the hot tub to proudly show her he was already hard again.

"This is why I asked Gabe to bring some friends with him today. There's nothing better than a young hard dick," she said as she joined us in the hot tub.

Bev sat next to Daryl with her breasts bobbing in the bubbling water. He sat down and it looked like they were both fondling one another under the churning water. He had a huge grin on his face like he had just won the lottery. Keith was on the other side of Bev and took the opportunity to join Daryl in copping some feels of her succulent body. She lifted her leg to tease Tanner's dick with her toes. Tanner was rubbing her foot and lower leg too.

Tanner lifted Bev's foot from between his legs and began to suck on her toes. He never told me he had a foot fetish but he loved playing with her feet and toes. He would take her toes out of his mouth and give Bev a foot massage and return to sucking her toes. Bev playfully lifted her other foot to his mouth, offering it to Tanner. He alternately sucked and massaged her feet and toes.

Daryl and Keith continued to play with Bev's upper body while she toyed with their dicks. No one seemed to be in any hurry, after all, we had all orgasmed earlier and knew Bev was going to take care of our sexual urges until we couldn't cum anymore. This was going to be a long, slow seduction of one another.

Bev loved being the center of attention with four young studs lusting after her sensual hot body. She had eight hands touching, fondling, and groping her as our mutual sexual desires continued to escalate.

At one point, Bev stood up and we took that opportunity to lick droplets of water off her body. The four of us were licking her like a dripping ice cream cone on a hot summer day. Tanner began to kiss and fondle her buttocks and when Bev leaned over to expose her asshole, he started to lick it too. I had seen people do that in porn movies but never thought anyone did it in real life but Bev seemed to enjoy it. The more Bev squirmed, the more Tanner licked her ass.

Daryl and I were sucking on Bev's tits while Keith was working his finger into her pussy and running his thumb over her clit. Bev came to a wild orgasm as we worshiped her naked body. We were all ready to fuck her again and she suggested we move onto the patio where we had more room. We tossed the cushions from the patio furniture onto the deck to use as a makeshift bed.

When the cushions were all neatly arranged, Bev got down on her hands and knees with her face down on the cushions, her ass wiggling in the late spring air, and asked, "Okay, who is going to be first?"

Before anyone could say or do anything, Daryl got behind Bev, slapped her ass, and slipped his hard dick into her waiting pussy. He slapped her ass hard, tugged on a handful of hair, and began to drill her hot cunt.

"Oh fuck me, Daryl. Fuck me with that nice young hard dick of yours. Oh god, I'm so horny. Oh yeah. Oh yeah."

"Take my dick you fucking slut," Daryl said as he continued to spank Bev.

We all watched in awe while the youngest one of our group had his way with my Bitch Boss. Her tits were flopping around wildly from the pounding she was receiving. She had a look of pure ecstasy on her face. Bev came again while Daryl stuffed his thumb up her ass and was calling her a whore and a slut

"Do you like my dick in you, Bev? Huh? Are you our whore?"

"Oh yes, I love your dick in me. Fuck me, Daryl. You know I'm your whore. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me hard."

"That's right, you're our fucking slut today."

It was then that Daryl pulled his dick out of Bev. It was hard and sloppy wet from her juices and he aimed it at her ass. Bev didn't say anything as she took another hard cock up her ass. She winced a little because it must have hurt from not being well-lubricated but she took it like a pro. Daryl then began humping on her ass.

"Where's my dick, Bev? Huh? Tell me where my dick is."

"It's in my ass. You're fucking my ass."

"Do you like my dick in your ass, Bev?"

"I love taking your dick in my ass."

Keith then got in front of her and Bev began to suck his dick like a hungry whore while he played with her lovely tits. When Daryl began to cum, Keith moved behind him to claim his spot to be next in line. Daryl dumped a nice load of cum in Bev's ass and was quickly replaced by Keith.

"I didn't get a piece of your ass before but I'm going to get some now."

Keith began to sodomize Bev even harder than Daryl did. He was spanking her too as he butt fucked her. Bev's ass cheeks were red and had handprints on them from the spankings she had received.

"Damn, you have such a nice tight ass, even after the others fucked it. Hot damn."

"Fuck my ass, Keith. Fuck it good. I'm nothing but a dirty girl, a nasty slut. Use me, use my ass."

Bev's words were fueling Keith's desire to do her anally. Her sexual experience gave her the knowledge of how to turn up the passion and lust in her partner. She may have been submissively bent over taking my buddy's dick up her ass but she was using her words to take it to another level.

"That's it you fucking tramp. Take my dick up your ass," Keith said as he was spanking her too.

Daryl, Tanner, and I were watching in total amazement. There's nothing better than having sex but watching others go at it is a close second. It was wild watching Keith's dick plunging in and out of Bev's asshole. She started massaging her clit and brought herself to orgasm while being taken anally. It didn't take much longer for Keith to dump his load into Bev's ass.

When Keith withdrew from Bev, he said, "Holy fuck, I'll never forget this day, Bev. You're a hot fucking piece of ass."

"You bet your sweet ass I am," Bev proudly replied.

It was now Tanner's turn. Bev looked at him and said, "I've got something special I know you'll love."

She had Tanner rest back against a patio chair and leaned back between his legs facing him. We were all wondering what she had planned. She waved her feet in front of his face and spread her toes wide which brought a broad grin to Tanner's face. She then ran her feet along his chest and torso and then brought them up to his neck. She caressed his cheeks with the soles of her feet and wiggled her toes in front of him. Tanner's dick was rock hard and pointed straight up toward the blue sky. His breathing started to get heavy as Bev teased him with her feet and toes.

Bev brought her toes up to the front of Tanner's face and instinctively opened his mouth. Bev fed him her toes, first on one foot then the other. She would then run her feet over his chest and back up to his mouth. She did this for a few minutes teasing him mercilessly in the process but Tanner was loving it.

While Bev was teasing Tanner, she called me over to whisper something in my ear. She wanted me to get something from her underwear drawer and to hurry. It was my pleasure to rummage through her drawer and see all of her sexy bras and panties. She asked me to retrieve a pair of silk stockings which I grabbed and quickly returned to the back patio. I wished I'd had more time to explore her underwear but this wasn't the time for that.

Bev was still teasing Tanner with her feet and toes and stopped when I returned. We all watched intently as she gathered a stocking in her hand, stuck out her foot, in front of my friend, and placed it over her toes. She gradually pulled the stocking over her heel and tugged it up her lower leg and past her knee on her way up to her thighs. She repeated the process with the other foot and leg. She had us all hypnotized. I didn't have a foot fetish but I was quickly developing one after watching Bev put on her sexy display.

Bev rubbed her stocking-encased feet over Tanner's chest and face again before moving back and guiding them along his thighs. I thought Tanner was going to faint from all of the stimulation and teasing he was receiving.

Eventually, Bev moved her feet to Tanner's upper thighs and tickled his balls with her toes but never touched his erect cock. She had Tanner sit so she could tease his balls more and began to use her big toe to apply pressure to the perineum area between his balls and asshole. I could tell Tanner enjoyed this by his reaction. He gasped for breath and tipped his head back with his eyes rolling into the back of his head. I thought he was going to cum. Bev was in total command of his pleasure, not that he minded at all.

It was then that Bev moved her stocking feet over Tanner's dick. She held his dick in place with one foot while rubbing the other along his shaft. She would also use her toes to jerk him off like a handjob. She then used the soles of her feet to stroke him. Their eyes were locked upon one another the entire time. It was as though there was no one watching. They blocked out everything around them, including us.

Bev kept expertly working her feet and toes over Tanner's dick. He seemed like he was trying to delay his orgasm but he could only hold out for so long. When he began to cum, he tilted his head backward, clutched the cushions, and began to writhe, thrusting his hips upward. He moaned and groaned so loud, one would have thought he was in pain but it was from the intense pleasure he was receiving.

Tanner's cum shot into the air like the Old Faithful geyser and landed on his lower abdomen and Bev's feet. She kept working her feet over Tanner's dick, using his cum as a lubricant to stimulate him further. Even though he came earlier, Tanner left a sizable load of jizz on Bev's feet and toes.

Bev stroked him until he came back to reality then quickly crawled between his legs and licked him clean. She gave his stomach, balls, and dick a lavish tongue bath and even squeezed out a few more drops before she was done. Tanner could barely move.

"Holy fuck, Bev. I've never cum like that before. Holy shit, you're good. No girl has ever done that to me before."

"I aim to please. I thought you'd like it. As you can see, I've given a few footjobs in my time."

"I can't even begin to tell you how good that felt."

Bev looked at me and said, "It's your turn now, Gabe. I need to feel you inside of me.."

"I can't wait to get some of that hot pussy too."

Bev laid back, spread her legs, and gave me that, "Come and get it," look. After watching her taking care of my friends, my balls needed some relief. I slid my dick into her juicy cunt and started to fuck her slowly while looking into her eyes.