Bitch Boss Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra kept working my dick with her mouth and tongue until I was drained dry. She then pulled her finger out of my ass, lifted her head off my dick, looked up at me, and showed me the load of cum she collected in her mouth. She let some dribble down her chin then swallowed the rest.

She smiled at me and asked, "How'd you like that?"

"All I can say is you've got a magic mouth, Sandra. That was awesome. I'd never had a woman stick their finger in my butt either."

"I wasn't sure about doing that but you seemed to like it."

"It was different but I liked it. I liked it a lot."

Sandra wiped the cum from her chin, stood up while massaging her tits and pussy, and said, "It's my turn now."

It was my pleasure to return the favor. She washed down my cum with a gulp of her Margarita and I took a big sip of mine. I wish I could say I was just as patient in teasing Sandra as she was with me but I was too anxious to taste that tangy pussy of hers again. I began by kissing her and nuzzling her neck which made her purr like a kitten. I licked random droplets of water off her upper chest as I worked my way down to her hard dark nipples. I even left a hickey next to each one of them.

The hickeys were like graffiti stating, "Gabe was here," as a reminder of the start of our wild weekend together, marks that would last for several days.

I splashed some warm water onto Sandra's torso as I worked my way down her taut hot body. I licked and kissed my way down her shapely legs. I don't have a foot fetish but even her toes seemed irresistible at that moment. I massaged the soles of her feet while I sucked on her toes before working my way back up the other leg toward her Heavenly pussy. I spread her legs wider to further expose her to me.

I began to run my finger over her labia, spreading her lips wider, and briefly running my thumb over her clit. She would twitch a little each time I touched her clit like she was receiving a mild electric shock. Sandra may have been a Bitch Boss at work but after hours she was a horny, almost insatiable, ravishing woman.

I licked and kissed my way around her pussy. I was so close I could smell the sweet aroma of her increased arousal. I'm sure she could feel my warm breath on her damp pussy. Sandra was pressing my head and lifting her hips trying to get me to proceed further but I resisted. I looked up at her as I inserted my finger into her. I could see the lust in her eyes as she began to gyrate her hips as I finger fucked her.

I lowered my head and began to lick her pussy lips before I replaced my finger with my tongue inside her pussy. That action brought an audible moan from Sandra as she tried to hump my tongue. She went even more wild when I began to flick my tongue across her clit.

"Oh yeah, right there. Suck it. Suck my clit."

As I began to use my lips and tongue to suck Sandra's clit, her hips began to buck. She was close to orgasm but I didn't want her to cum just yet so I lifted my head for a moment and then began to tongue fuck her again. Sandra was breathing heavily as I brought her to the edge of orgasm several times.

Sandra told me, "I need to cum. Please let me cum."

"You can't cum until I say you can."

I brought her to the edge a couple of more times before I went back to work on her clit and let her cum. Sandra's orgasm was so intense her legs began to shake and I felt her juices flood my mouth. She was still holding onto my head so I continued eating her pussy until she came a second time.

"Holy shit, that was pretty intense. You're getting damn good at eating pussy, Gabe."

I was quite proud of myself after hearing that and told her, "Hey, I was just trying to return the favor for the great blow job you gave me."

We lounged around in the hot tub for a little while longer before we got dressed for dinner. There was a local sports bar in the area that we decided to go to. I wondered if Sandra ever went there as Bev but she answered that question for me.

"Just so you know, people know me around here and I don't engage in any, you know, other activities here."

"Good. I want you all to myself tonight."

I got dressed before Sandra and waited for her out on the back porch where I was enjoying the view of the woods and lake. When she came out to get me, she was dressed casually but still looked sexy. She was wearing a body-hugging V-neck light pink cami top that perfectly accentuated her hourglass torso. It was too bad that it had a built-in bra however she wasn't dressing for any wild action either.

Sandra also wore a tight off-white satin mini skirt that allowed her to show off her long shapely legs. When she turned around, the skirt clung to her delectable ass to the point that the separation between each cheek was clearly defined. She wore two-inch heeled sandals. She looked casual but sexy at the same time. She had a nice body and this outfit allowed her to show off without being trashy.

I said to Sandra, "You look fantastic. You look good enough to eat."

She smiled and replied, "There'll be plenty of time for that later."

We decided that I would drive her luxury SUV to the restaurant and being the true gentleman that I am, I held the car door open for her. It was almost impossible for her to climb into the SUV without flashing her white lace thong for me. I think she did it on purpose but I loved getting a peek up her skirt even though we had just spent the afternoon bare-assed naked. She did the same getting out of the vehicle when we got to the restaurant.

The place wasn't anything fancy but it was pretty nice for a sports bar that also catered to a high-end vacationing clientele. As the hostess showed us to our booth, I could see heads turning from the men who also appreciated Sandra's alluring body and attire.

We had a decent casual dinner along with some great conversation as we got to know each other even better. Sandra was a pretty impressive woman who worked her way up to a V.P. position at the bank. She went into more detail on the struggles she faced over the years. She sacrificed her love life for work which she regretted at times. She'd had some serious relationships that didn't work out but still liked to have an active sex life.

I talked about my past love life and my lack of success in dating anyone who I'd become serious with. I told her that sex with her was the most exciting thing I've done with a woman.

I told Sandra, "I know this isn't going to last forever but I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it while I can."

She smiled at me and replied, "I feel the same way. I'm much older than you but I like having sex with a younger man."

Sandra told me she liked the variety of not being tied down to one person and having multiple partners at a time was fun because each one was different. She didn't have time to look for casual sex while working long hours and she compared it to binge drinking.

"I don't have sex very often but when I do, I have a lot."

When we finished our meal, we decided to stay for one more drink. She had to use the restroom and before she left the booth, I told her, "Take off your thong before you come back."

She didn't respond but smiled at me.

When Sandra returned to the booth, she clenched her hand into a fist. When she sat down, she reached over the table and handed me her thong. I discreetly placed my hand up to my nose and took a sniff before putting it into my pocket.

We finished our drinks and as we were getting ready to leave, I told Sandra, "Flash those two guys at the table behind me."

She didn't say anything but grinned. As she got up, I couldn't see what she was doing but I knew she followed my instructions by the look on the faces of the two guys. They were probably in their 50s and got a treat they will never forget.

Sandra held onto my arm as we made our way to the SUV. Before she got into the vehicle, I took her in my arms and we passionately kissed. I grabbed her ass through her satin skirt and then slid my hand between her legs to finger her in the parking lot.

Sandra opened her legs wide, flashing her pussy at me, as she climbed into the SUV. We were both anxious to get back to her lake house to continue our weekend of unbridled sex. I kept looking at her sexy legs as we drove and reached over to stroke her exposed thigh.

When we got to Sandra's place, we immediately embraced and began kissing and fondling one another as soon as we got inside. We were in no rush so we decided to have a cocktail on the back patio. We lit a fire in the fire pit and relaxed on the cool spring night under a brilliant moon and star-filled sky.

I sat across from Sandra and she knew I was trying to peek up her skirt so she began to tease me by crossing and uncrossing her legs. Each time she did it, her skirt would ride up further onto her thighs and she'd make no effort to cover up. Even though it was getting dark outside, I was able to steal glimpses of her pussy through the light of the fire. As we drank, there was an underlying sexual tension. We both knew we were going to have sex again but we both seemed to be enjoying the unspoken expectations.

When we were on our second drink, I decided to take charge and ordered Sandra to, "Spread your legs for me."

That didn't give me the view I was looking for so I told her to lift her feet onto the edge of her chair which fully exposed her pussy for me.

"That's better. Now, lift your shirt so I can see your tits."

Sandra slowly and sensuously pulled her shirt up to reveal her breasts while staring at me waiting for further instructions. I gazed at her exposed body for a minute or so before I got up and gave her further orders.

"I want you to play with yourself."

Sandra ran one hand over her pussy while she ran her other hand across her breasts. She inserted a finger into herself. She seemed to enjoy performing for me so I had her masturbate for me for a few minutes. She seemed to be getting hotter by the second especially when she began to play with her clit.

I didn't want her to cum just yet so I told her to turn around and bend over on the chair. Sandra swallowed hard, took a deep breath, and turned around for me. Her succulent ass was now exposed. She began to play with herself again but I ordered her to stop.

I got up from my seat and slowly walked around her chair like a wild animal stalking his prey. I intended to create a sexual anticipation and it seemed to be working on both of us. I circled her chair a couple of times before I stopped behind her. I didn't plan on spanking her but I had an uncontrollable urge to slap her ass.

"You've been a very bad girl today, Sandra," I said just before I slapped her ass. "Only a naughty girl would flash her pussy to strangers like that."

"I only did what you wanted me to do."

"Don't talk back to me," and I spanked her again, rubbing her tender ass afterward. "I was testing you," and spanked her twice more.

After I spanked Sandra again, I slipped my finger into her and said, "Damn, you're soaking wet, you horny bitch."

"I'm horny for you, Gabe. You fuck me like no one else."

I walked in front of her unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick and said, "Suck it, Sandra. No one gives a better blow job than you."

I was half-hard but once she took me between those soft wet lips, Sandra had me hard in no time. I would let her suck my dick at times but I would also hold her head still and throat fuck her too. She took it like a pro. I would take my dick from her mouth at times and slap it against her forehead and cheeks to tease her and show her I was in control. I knew from experience that she liked taking orders from me.

Sandra blew me for a fairly long time when I withdrew from her mouth and stripped off my clothes. I got behind her and spanked her a couple of more times and then placed my dick at the entrance to her pussy. I slid it up and down along her wet slit to tease her. She was pushing back against my dick trying to force me into her but I wouldn't let her. She shook a little when I rubbed the tip of my dick against her clit.

When I was ready, I slid the entire length of my hard cock into Sandra's eager pussy. I reveled in listening to her moans as I began to fuck her hard. She was clutching onto the back of the chair as I pummeled her.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Gabe. Give me that young, hard dick of yours."

"It's all yours tonight, baby."

It was quite sensuous to be fucking under the stars by the warm fire. I was having such great sex with Sandra I wondered if she was ruining me for any future lover. How could they possibly live up to the sex I was currently experiencing?

I kept fucking Sandra hard and fast. When I needed a breather, I would fondle her tits and ass. As she was bent over, her puckered asshole was almost begging for my attention. I inserted my thumb into her ass in preparation for my entrance to her backdoor later but I was saving the best for last. After cumming twice before, I knew I could last a lot longer this time.

As I began to pick up the pace of my thrusts, Sandra began to play with her clit. I drove into her harder when she got close to orgasm.

"Fuck me, Gabe. Fuck me hard. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

I plunged myself harder into Sandra as she came, her juices flowing around my dick. Now that my dick was nice and wet, I figured it was time to stick it up her tight ass. I placed my dick against her asshole and pushed forward. I watched as the head slowly entered her ass. It didn't appear Sandra was in any discomfort so I kept pressing into her. When I was about halfway in, I began to slowly hump on her ass.

Sandra was spoiling me by being so willing to take it up the ass. I was determined to enjoy it while I could because I never knew if future lovers would even consider anal sex. Her ass had a tight grip on my dick as it was now buried in her ass. Even though I was experiencing it at the moment, it was still difficult to believe I was butt-fucking my boss. She was a feared woman at work and a strong leader with a no-nonsense attitude that rarely smiled. She was now bent over on her patio furniture with her skirt hiked up taking my dick up her ass after she blew me and fucking me. Life was wonderful.

I was tugging on Sandra's hair and slapping her butt cheeks while I sodomized her once again. I could feel her squeezing her ass even tighter around my dick as I slid it in and out of her. There is something special about having anal sex. A lot of women won't even consider doing it while others will do it as a "treat" for their lover. Sandra seemed to enjoy it because it made her feel submissive and might have even liked a little pain.

Sandra's ass was so much tighter than her pussy and that tightness increased the friction against my cock. It also made me feel dominant over her. She had control over me at work but I controlled her when we had sex.

All those feelings and emotions drove me to the edge of orgasm and added to the sexual intensity of the evening. As I began to cum, I lunged deep into her ass and began short, quick thrusts as I released my jizz into her ass. I didn't cum as much as the two other times that day but it still felt wonderful nonetheless.

It was only after I withdrew from Sandra's asshole that I realized I had cum in her pussy, mouth, and ass that day, or as they call it in the porn industry, she gave me a trip around the world. It doesn't get much better than that for a young man at the height of his sexuality.

Afterward, we enjoyed relaxing naked in the hot tub. After about twenty minutes, Sandra said she was tired and went to her room. I sat outside for a while longer before I retreated to the guest bedroom and fell asleep with a great big smile on my face. I had a great day of sexual fulfillment and Saturday promised to be even better.

Chapter 5

By the time I got up in the morning, Sandra was already out of the house running some errands and going to the spa. I made some coffee, fixed breakfast, and ate out on the back patio. I was text messaging with Tanner to confirm everything.

The three of them, Tanner, his nineteen-year-old brother Daryl, and Keith would arrive about 2 PM. We'd have a few drinks with Sandra who would go back to her alter ego, Bev, for the day and let things take their natural course. I reiterated that she didn't want them to spend the night. I told him she was an animal in bed and we'd fuck her until we were too tired to carry on.

While Sandra was out, she picked up a couple of sandwiches for lunch and then went upstairs to get ready for the gang bang. She wasn't going to come downstairs until my friends had arrived and got settled.

When the guys arrived, I gave them a quick tour of the downstairs of the lake house and they were pretty impressed. I guided them to the family room and we gathered around the bar with me acting as the bartender. I let them know that Bev was getting ready upstairs and would join us shortly.

As we were sipping our cocktails, Tanner asked, "So what's the deal here? I mean, none of us have ever participated in a gang bang before."

"When Bev joins us, I'm sure it will be pretty obvious she's ready for anything. She's a freak and loves all kinds of sex. She likes to be called dirty names and is a little submissive. We tell her what to do and she'll do it, within reason."

Daryl asked, "Does she swallow?"

"Yep, she'll suck the cum out of your balls, she's that fucking good at sucking dick."

Keith asked, "What about anal?"

"She loves it. I've fucked her ass a few times. I'm telling you she's a freak. She loves sex. She's in her forties but she's fucking gorgeous."

"She better not be some skank you found," Tanner commented.

"Dude, I've seen some of the women you've picked up in bars and she's a helluva lot better than them."

We were all laughing and we saw Daryl's face get serious quickly. The room went silent as we turned our heads and saw Bev coming towards us. She was wearing black lace boy shorts with a matching deep V-neck tank top. The top hugged her hourglass body.

The best thing about seeing Bev wearing a lace top and panty set was the fact that it made you look closer to see the details of her bare skin underneath. The black lace played peek-a-boo with her contrasting suntanned skin. It was the tease of being able to partially see her dark brown areola that made you want to see more. Just a hint of her pussy was visible but her ass crack was mostly showing through.

Bev was also wearing sheer black thigh stockings and black open-toed 5-inch heels. The stockings accentuated her well-defined long legs. Her high heels allowed us to see her perfectly manicured and painted toes. She looked sexy as hell as she strutted to the bar. My friends' mouths were hung open and their eyes fixed on every step Bev took. They watched as she pulled up a stool at the bar and crossed her legs. My friends were silent in disbelief at how attractive Bev was as their eyes scanned her luscious body.

She broke the silence by asking me, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?"

I began with Tanner who is about six feet tall and the most athletic of the group. He has brown hair and brown eyes and most girls find him attractive. His brother Daryl was next who was taller than Tanner but didn't play any sports. You could tell they were brothers by their similar features.

Bev asked, "Are you sure Daryl is old enough for this? I don't need any legal problems, Gabe."

"Don't worry, Bev. He's old enough."

"Good, I like 'em young"

That made Daryl smile. I then introduced Keith who was a very handsome guy but a little shy. Bev was eyeing up the guys as much as they were checking her out. We made some small talk as we sat around the bar drinking. My friends and I were naturally distracted by Bev's sexy attire and the anticipation of what the rest of the day would have in store for us. Bev was enjoying teasing us by subtly crossing and uncrossing her legs or leaning over to adjust the straps on her high heels which afforded us a view of her hanging breasts.