Bitch Boss Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was some performance, Bev. You've been a good little whore today."

"Then why do I feel so naughty?"

"A good slut is naughty," I replied and picked up the pace of my thrusts.

A man can only wish to have a readily available fuck toy like Bev and I was living the dream with her. I knew our relationship wasn't going to last forever but I was going to enjoy every moment until it ended. She had the best pussy I had ever been with. I didn't know if I'd ever find another sex partner like her again.

Bev wrapped her legs around my back to use as leverage to lift her hips to meet my thrusts while we continued to look deeply into each other's eyes. It turned me on to have my friends watching me fuck her. While we weren't in a relationship, Bev was still my woman who I shared with my friends. It would be an afternoon we would remember for the rest of our lives and give us fond memories to share over beers.

Bev was such a horny slut too. She was telling me, "Oh Gabe, you fuck so good. I love having your cock inside me. Fuck me. Oh, oh, oh, oh, yes."

She started to rub her clit as I was fucking her. Bev asked me to, "Fuck me harder. I want to cum. Yes, harder. Harder. Oh yeah, fuck me. Fuck meeeeee."

I was drilling her pussy as she came. I started sucking on her tits while she was telling me, "I want to feel you cum inside me. I want to feel that warm cum fill my pussy. Cum for me, Gabe. Cum for me."

By then, I didn't need much encouragement and I shot my load deep inside her familiar pussy.

She held me close as I caught my breath and whispered in my ear, "I had fun this afternoon. Thanks for bringing your friends.:"

I whispered back, "I think we're the ones that should be thanking you."

We were all pretty tired after fucking all afternoon so my friends got dressed and left Bev and me alone but not before hugging her and copping a quick feel of her tits and ass on their way out.

Tanner told us, "Hey man, if you two ever want to do this again, you can count on us."

After they left, Bev wanted to take a long hot shower alone. I gave her some needed privacy while I showered downstairs. When she was done, she came downstairs and we went to get a bite to eat. We were both starving. We had a nice meal and a couple of drinks at a local bar. I fucked Bev again that night before we went to bed and again the next morning before we left to go back to reality.

I don't know where this is going or when it will end but I'm young and loving life right now and won't worry about the future that I can't control. I've dated other girls and had sex with some of them but, to be honest, none of them compare to my Bitch Boss, Ms. Huffington. I don't know that I will find a woman my age who will be as good as her in bed either.