Bitch Control Vol. 06

Story Info
Kelly Brook gets collared and chained by Sam.
12.2k words
4.42
17.5k
76
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story originally began back in December of 2017. It remained unfinished for the longest time and only now have I decided to go back and finish it. Enjoy!

******************

Los Angeles, California

Another day dawned over the clear skies with only a few large white clouds hanging above. Seasons changed, but the heat of L.A. remained the same. Even if winter had truly made things cold during the evening hours, this wasn't the case in the afternoon and while the sun was hanging high above. Sitting in the usual spot was a high class gym, one that was growing in popularity among clients with deep pockets. With light traffic on a Monday afternoon, a tall man made his way through the glass doors to enter the Tight 'N Fit building. A sigh was heard amidst his loud stomps as he ignored the greeting by Cindy behind the desk and instead ventured off to his office. He wasn't in the mood for chit chat, as the Monday blues were now seeping through his mind after taking the drive away from home.

Sam Johnson was more or less, a simple man on the outside. He stood tall, towering with bulky muscles that could be seen any time he wore the proper gym clothes. Sometimes he wore suits that hugged over his strengthened body. His head was shaved bald while he only had a slight beard over his dark face. His body beneath clothes was covered in various tattoos. While the other male trainer who had an office was known for his love of basketball, Sam had made his name in sports through football. It all went back to growing up in Texas where he had dreamed of becoming a linebacker while watching his dad's career on TV. His father had played in the NFL back in the eighties, drafted by the Denver Broncos whom he played for until the nineties when he joined the Houston Oilers near the end of his career. The position his father had played was defensive end, as he had made the Pro Bowl a number of three times, achieving the rank of All Pro for the year of 1987. He had played in all three of the Broncos' Super Bowl loses of the eighties decade.

Growing up back home in Texas, Sam had idolized his father and wanted to carry the mantle of his old man's football pride. He began at an early age, training to become a linebacker with the ultimate goal to be drafted into the NFL and hopefully play for his beloved home state team, the Dallas Cowboys. During his childhood, he witnessed the Super Bowl winning dynasty era of the Cowboys, always dreaming to become a part of the team he adored. It was his father's advice to become a linebacker instead of a defensive end, as he believed that Sam would have a longer career span. Early on through his life, it appeared that he was going to have a successful career as an athlete. Sam had finished high school as a top ranked athlete by scouts in the state, going on to be recruited by the Florida Gators for his college university. In his freshman career, he continued to improve but his life soon would soon spiral out of control. After being let loose from his parents, Sam was easy to fall into the party lifestyle of a typical jock.

Long nights of partying among the indulging of drugs and alcohol had taken over Sam's life faster than he realized. After his sophomore year playing in Florida, he was forced to completely drop out of college and enter rehab after an incident off campus. Sam was arrested with another student for assault and battery charges after they spent a night in a local bar that ended in a drunken rampage of them beating a man. Sam's father was disgraced at the negative publicity, dragging his name through the mud from his son's behavior. As punishment, he used a chunk of Sam's college funds to pay for the medical bills of the poor man he had beaten. When the smoke cleared, Sam was forced into rehab by his father to get help with his alcohol problems. He was only twenty-two years old and had already created a habit of abusing the bottle. What his father did not know however was the other addiction that Sam had picked up, one that went up his nose while sucking away the rest of his college funds.

For the next six years, Sam battled the demons spawned from his addictions. There was no glorious career for his athletic abilities, as cocaine and booze took the better of him. Early on, he didn't see where drugs were really a problem in his mind. Besides his father, the one NFL star that he idolized more than anyone else was a linebacker who went by the nickname of 'LT'. He had read all the notorious stories about LT's drug problems, figuring that it was possible to balance a career while enjoying the fun side of life. It all came to a rude awakening with his life turning into a mess. At twenty-eight years old, the ride came to an end when Sam suffered a minor heart attack and went into emergency surgery. He was forced to learn the hard way just how destructive his lifestyle had become, resulting in ending all the dreams he previously had.

Seven years had passed since then as Sam had rebuilt himself into a new man. After another period of time in rehab, he moved to California where he began to start over for himself. Since his body was still in relatively good shape, Sam decided that he wanted to make his living with fitness training. He began to conquer his demons, going on to do charity work and offer his help alongside other former drug addicts. When March 2017 hit on the calendar, it made seven whole years of sobriety and drug free living for the man. Before he had joined Tight 'N Fit, Sam had worked at a charity organized gym for three years. He wanted to make better money, which was the main motivation why he moved on to join a more high class gym. He had been working for a year now, embracing his now clean image after years of trying. Though he wasn't the same person from his youth, Sam was still a jock at heart.

When the new month had began, Joe decided to go for a short vacation. With him gone, Sam now was the main private trainer who would be going over all the paper work of new clients requesting membership for a stay with the gym. Sam was somewhat relieved to have Joe gone, as he had his fair share of lucky moments with beautiful female clients over the course of the year, all while he was usually stuck with male athletes searching for trainers in their off time. Among the various papers filled out by potential clients was one on schedule for the afternoon. Sam went over a membership registration, written out in fancy cursive writing with a red pen signed by a woman who called herself Kelly Brook. He wasn't at the office when she had dropped by, so he wasn't sure who she was as of yet. The appointment was schedule on a Monday, right at 2 PM. Back in his office, Sam patiently awaited for her to drop in while he enjoyed a glass of green tea at his desk. A little over ten minutes passed as he sat there before the talk-back box on his desk buzzed. Sam pressed the button and was greeted to the voice of Cindy from the lobby.

"Sam, are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm right here Cindy. What's up?"

His voice was deep, calling out into the box before Cindy answered him back.

"Miss. Brook is here to see you, can I send her in?"

"Yeah, send her on in. I'm ready meet her."

As soon as he replied, the man stood up from the chair of his desk. He took a deep breath before sitting back down. Over Sam's body was a black fitness shirt with the Tight 'N Fit logo over the front. From below, he wore a pair of matching black sweat pants. His office was simple, only with frames hanging on the wall with pictures that were of the most importance to him. Sam refused to put up anything from his short time in college at Florida, instead using only recent photos in the past few years with his recovery. The largest picture hanging above was an old photo with his father from a high school football game. A book shelf was arranged behind the desk where he had various decorations. He licked his lips while sitting in his chair, just as he heard a knock from the back of the door. Rising up from the chair, he called out.

"You can come in, the door ain't locked."

The door came open with a squeak noise before a brunette haired woman stepped through the office. A radiant smile was across her beautiful white face, Sam glanced over her figure. Kelly Brook stood wearing nothing more than a black low cut blouse, exposing a heavy cleavage towards his eyes. He approached her, more than impressed by the appearance she had put on as he tried his best not to glance down into the amazing cleavage that her outfit revealed.

"Hello, you must be Mr. Johnson."

She spoke in a heavy British accent, delighting his ears. It wasn't everyday Sam heard a lovely voice like this. He extended his hand, shaking hers while he nodded and reply.

"Yes ma'am, that's me. You must be Miss. Brook. It's a pleasure to meet you, but you can call me Sam."

"Oh please, just call me Kelly. That's what all my friends call me."

"But I ain't your friend yet."

"Not yet, but maybe soon."

A giggle crackled from her lips as she gave him a soft grin. Kelly's friendly nature was enough to lighten him up, as they were soon to discuss business. Sam stepped his way back around to his desk, sitting down as she followed suit and found a seat from the chair directly across from him. He licked his lips while grabbing the registration paper from his desk, taking one final glance at what the woman had filled out in her form. Since she didn't fill out any major details for training sessions, he would have to work this out with a verbal negotiation. The paper itself mostly gave the basic details with her birth date and some words about her career in modelling.

"So, you're here cause you need a personal trainer, is that correct?"

"Yes, that is indeed correct."

Sam nodded and looked away from the paper and back to her face.

"What exactly do you want to train for, if you don't mind me asking. I see you put here that you're a model and actress, I take it that you're from England, huh?"

"Yes, you've got that one right. I'm actually working in Hollywood now, I'm surprised that you don't recognize me."

He chuckled, almost blushing. Sam didn't expect her to pull a 'Don't you know who I am?' type of exchange in words with him. The last model from England he had the pleasure of having some time with had left quite the impression in his memories. Nodding back to Kelly, he smirked, flashing his teeth to her.

"Yeah, I've heard of you. You're one of those glamour models outta Britain, am I right?"

The smirk across her face may have looked arrogant from the distance, but it was the gaze of confidence that Sam found to be attractive from a strong woman. Kelly nodded to him, just as he figured that she was the type of woman who knew what she wanted in life and always got it.

"Yes, but I'm afraid that I'm not signing autographs today, so don't break out any magazines if you have any in your office."

Sam raised his eyebrows, almost dropping his jaw as he replied back to her.

"Wow, you must be a busy woman with a lot of fans."

Kelly giggled at him, her British accent coming off strong once more in the tone of her voice.

"I guess I am. Usually when men recognize me, they want autographs or a selfie pic."

"Well, I ain't got any magazines with your photos here or anything. Working as your personal trainer is as much of a reward for me as I can take. It would be my honor to work with you, Kelly."

"I have a feeling we are going to be good friends, Sam."

"I hope that comes to pass, Kelly. So when do you wanna get started with working out?"

"How about tomorrow? I can come in and we can work in a routine together."

"Tomorrow would be perfect. I guess I should go ahead and show you to my gym upstairs. I'm gonna give you a key so you can come in any time I'm not here."

She offered him a smile while he slid out the drawer of his desk to grab the spare key leading to his private gym. He handed it back to Kelly, who thanked him in her thick British accent of voice.

"Thank you, dear."

"Come on, I'll take you up to gym."

Together, they stepped out of the office with Kelly leading the way until Sam's large figure stepped ahead of her. He walked her towards the elevator where both of them stepped beyond the sliding doors. Sam's private gym was something of a personal space for him. Much like the other personal trainer in the building, Sam liked to keep his gym in a certain order just the way he liked it and no one else. Only he and his client were allowed beyond the locked door. Once a week, a janitor came in and cleaned the doors and shower area, but most of the time Sam was left all alone in a room with various tools for body building. The door to Sam's personal room was right across from Joe's very own private gym. With Kelly standing behind him, he pushed the key through the lock and turned it. Kelly stood back as the door came open with a cool breeze pushing out. From the distance, both of them could see rays of light radiating the room.

"Welcome to what I like to call 'home sweet home', I hope you like my private place."

Sam spoke just before stepping through the doorway and offering a subtle invitation to Kelly. Across from the room was the large windows that were visible from outside the gym, offering rays of sunlight to illuminate the room without any need of flicking the light switch. As Kelly began to walk behind him, her eyes gazed up at the white painted ceiling that matched the walls. There were no decorations hanging on the walls by any means, giving her the impression that he kept his gym with a basic look simply for the purpose of the necessities it contained. Various blue colored mats were over the floor, covering most areas. Kelly instantly caught eye of a tread mill and an exercise bike stationed and ready for use. With her planned routine for working out, she hoped to be making use of them very soon.

"You've got quite the excessive space for a private gym. I think I like it."

"Thanks, Kelly. Come on this way, I'll show you to the changing room."

Near the doorway off to the right side was a small passage leading to another room. Sam walked her through, showing her what was a private room for his guests and a shower stall that contained multiple faucets hanging from a ceiling of white stone tile. Sam spoke once more while pointing to the private room.

"That room is yours. You can lock the door. Bring any work out clothes you want. That's your personal space."

Kelly nodded her head.

"Don't worry, I'll make proper use of it, all in due time."

She tossed him a playful wink before Sam stepped aside and left Kelly all to her own to observe the room. Tomorrow they would begin working on the clock as his new job at hand was to be her personal trainer. She soon departed from the room and returned to the main gym room. Kelly already had thought out her work out routines and wanted to write them down with him. As long as it was on paper, they would never forget or skip something that was important to her. So far in today's time, Sam was impressed with how dedicated she was to this. They had yet to begin but he couldn't question the determination and commitment that Kelly presented before him. Tomorrow was going to be the start of a fine week with his client.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. A constant thumping sound was heard as Kelly worked with a jump rope that constantly moved in the air. She had arrived at the gym at 10:30 AM and wasted no time getting to work with Sam after he completed his early lunch. They began the day with the tread mill before moving on to other work outs. Kelly stood wearing a pair of black stretch pants and a matching black top over her giant breasts. The sports bra she wore wasn't strong enough to prevent those boobs from bouncing up and down. Her stomach was visible along with every curve of her voluptuous body, teasing Sam with the visual of her glamourous beauty. When he had arrived home yesterday, he had to fight off the urge to go online and view the glorious pictures of her modelling. Kelly was one of the most beautiful women he had laid eyes upon, but he couldn't allow himself to sink into her personal life as it wasn't part of his job.

After the jump rope routine, Kelly stopped and was now ready to do some leg stretching. Her feet were tucked into a black pair of sneakers that would've matched her outfit if not for the neon blue shoe laces. Sam helped her into position as she spread her legs out and began to bend over while working the muscles in her knees. As he stood behind her, he couldn't stop himself from licking his lips as he watched her juicy ass bent over in front of him Kelly soon stopped and pushed her feet together. She then proceeded to squat, working her body downward and then back up as she repeated the process. All Sam could do was nod his head while leaning over and glancing down her top into her wonderful cleavage. With her eyes closed, she softly counted to herself in a whispering voice.

"Very nice, you're doing great."

Sam was unable to hold back from giving her a compliment. Kelly opened her eyes and looked up at his face to give him a grin before coming back up. As she stood tall, she let out a sigh and then turned around to face him. She placed her hands on her hips while speaking out to him.

"I think you see something you like."

Her words had caught him by surprise. Sam raised his eyebrow while moving his hand over his white shirt. He stood before her wearing the same kind of gym clothes with a blue pair of shorts and no shoes over his feet.

"What do you mean by that, Kelly?"

Kelly giggled in her strong British accent before replying.

"You don't think I could see you? You've been starring at my tits all day and now my bum."

Sam blushed before laughing. She had busted him red handed and he wasn't about to deny it. With a smirk, she spoke again.

"So, I'll ask you again, do you see something you like?"

He couldn't believe she was flirting with him like this. It wasn't something he expected to come from her, let alone from their first day together in the gym. Kelly approached him, stepping forward slowly as she stomped her feet to cause her breasts to bounce in the little top containing them. She stopped once her body was merely inches away from his. The tall dark man smirked at her and replied.

"Of course I do, but I think I've got a job to do with you first. I ain't getting paid to look at those big ass titties, am I?"

She laughed while stepping away from him. Kelly knew his response was nothing short of a cop out. Licking her lips, she was determined to tease him just a bit further to try and push him over the edge. With her back turned to him, she spoke once more.

"Alright, you don't have to tell me in full detail. Just know that I know your eyes are watching me and you won't be able to get enough of me as the time goes by."

Sam was still surprised at how she teased him like this. Kelly moved away and they were now ready to begin a new work out that was pre-planned on her written routine schedule. Before they were to start, she fixed her hair up into a quick pony tail. For the time being, he let her flirting slide and focused on his job as her personal trainer. It wasn't until several minutes later when Sam watched Kelly lay down on the work bench to do some weight lifting did the thought cross his mind again. It seemed as if she were showing off to him, as she would glance over her shoulder and give him a grin. He stood near by, watching as she lifted sixty pounds to begin bench pressing. Once again, Sam couldn't prevent himself from starring in amazement as Kelly had impressed him.