Bitch Control Vol. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanna see those big ass titties you've got down there. I think it's time we did some titty-fucking. Work 'em for me."

Kelly wiped her mouth, gazing back at him as she bit down on her lower lip for a moment. She moved her hands to her great big breasts, holding them up for him as he pulled the chain again. The metal links dangled above her busty chest as she held those tits up and spoke.

"Mmmmmmm, ohhhhhhh... you want these big tits wrapped around your big black dick?"

Holding the chain with his right hand, Sam reached down with his free hand to hold his cock upward. He gave her chain another light tug as Kelly pulled her breasts apart to offer a passage for his cock. She glanced down to see his long dark pole awaiting her and then she moved her tits around it. Squeezing them together, she raised her head and let out a soft moan. Light cast from the window shined across the metal collar around her neck, momentarily blinding Sam for a few seconds. He moved the chain so it was dangling across her left side, then letting go of it as he let out a soft moan. It didn't matter how long his cock was. Kelly's breasts completely swallowed it up with only the head poking up between the wonderful folds.

"Work 'em up and down. Show me that you know how to use these titties."

Licking her lips and purring soft moans, Kelly quietly prepared herself. She flexed her elbows, making sure her hands had a nice grip over her breasts before she began to pump them up and down. Sam sat back, watching as his shaft had disappeared entirely and the head would poke up with each thrust Kelly made. She went slow at first, moaning again at this wonderful feeling. It was evident to him that she had experience with using her tits for pleasure like this. Sliding both of his hands down to the base of his cock, Sam carefully held it forward to make this act slightly easier on Kelly.

"Up and down, up and down. Work those tits, baby."

Hearing his command, Kelly gritted her teeth and looked back at Sam. She adjusted her hands, sliding her right hand fingers between her hardened nipples to pinch at herself. Biting down on her lower lip, Kelly began to pound her tits up and down. She fucked his cock to a pulp, pumping her breasts up and down at a steady pace. Her long brunette hair sway, almost moving into her face as the chain attached to her collar rattled and clanked together. Kelly locked eyes with Sam and began to talk dirty as she worked her tits up and down his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah... Mmmmmmm, you like that? You like how good your big fucking black cock feels between my big titties?"

Teeth barred beyond her soft lips, Sam got to witness her lustful hunger on full display. The sound of the chain rattling was muted beyond smacking sounds of her breasts still moving up and down. He didn't answer her back as Kelly continued to work her tits over his cock.

"Your big black cock feels so good between my tits."

Again, Sam didn't bother responding to her. He just sat there, breaking eye contact with her to watch the head of his shaft poke up with each full thrust. Kelly began to pump her tits harder and faster. She bit down on her lower lip, purring more soft moans as the chain was still rattling and shaking.

"You know how much I love having a big fucking cock sliding up and down between tits?"

Finally a question that prompted Sam to nod and reply back to her in spoken word.

"Yeah, I can tell you've done this before."

Kelly began to giggle, still pumping her breasts up and down. She slowed herself down slightly upon replying to him.

"Oh yeah... My tits were made for fucking, that's what guys usually tell me."

Not once did she break eye contact with Sam. Softly moaning, Kelly continued to pump her tits up and down. The sensational feeling was strong enough that he figured he could sit all day and make her work those tits, but there was more to fucking than that. Sam was ready to see how well she could ride. Grabbing the chain with his right hand, he gave it a tug, catching Kelly off guard as the metal collar dug into her neck. She came to a halt, no longer thrusting her tits. Sam then nodded at her and spoke the next command.

"Get up. It's time you took my cock for a ride. I wanna see how wet you are, you dirty bitch."

Smiling wide, she flashed her pearly white teeth.

"I'm soaked down below. I've just been waiting to get your big fucking black inside of me."

She let go of her breasts, freeing his cock from between them. Kelly grabbed it with her right hand. When she twisted her fingers tightly around that pole, Sam began to lean back and tug on her chain. The collar dug into her neck, choking her as Kelly was forced to get up from her knees.

"Get on top of it, you dirty bitch!"

As he yelled to her, she moaned from the choking of the collar. Kelly quickly climbed up onto the couch. Her right hand remained gripping his long erect pole, bending her knees to hover her juicy wet cunt directly above it. For a moment, her great big tits were shaking towards Sam's face as he let go of the chain and smashed his hands over her breasts. As Kelly moaned at his touch, she rubbed the head of his shaft against her pink folds.

"Mmmmm, you feel how wet I am for this big black cock?"

Not answering her words, Sam moved his hands off her tits and then planted his palms onto her hips. Kelly took her time, easing herself down on his cock.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck..."

Hearing Sam groan aloud had caused Kelly to giggle before her laughter faded into a loud moan. She carefully lowered herself down, sending his cock into her tight pussy. Moving her hands to her boobs, Kelly pulled them apart and then shoved those tits around Sam's face. She giggled again while smothering him with her large breasts, soon feeling him lick and attempt to suck on them. He shook his head around, flapping his lips to properly motorboat her breasts. Kelly giggled, moving her hands to bounce her tits up and down, still smothering his face with them. Sam began to lean back on the couch, sliding far enough that his legs stuck out. This gave Kelly a bit more room, as her feet were at the edge of the couch, now falling down to the door. A slight change in the position made it easier for Sam to rest his back across the cushions and for Kelly to have more room to ride him.

"I hope you're ready for this, I know I am. I'm gonna ride this fucking cock like there's no tomorrow! You would like that, wouldn't you?"

There was no way for Sam to reply with his head still between her perfect breasts. He continued to slobber and drool on her tits as Kelly moved her hands over his broad, strong shoulders. Taking in a grip, she began to roll her hips and then moved his face out from between her breasts. Sam grabbed at her tits, squeezing them hard as Kelly began to rock her way up and down on his cock.

"Ohhhh yeah! That's it! Ride that fucking cock, baby! Show me how bad you want it!"

Moving his hands off her tits, Sam was tempted to grab the chain but he didn't. Instead, Kelly shoved her forehead down against his chest. Her light skin contrasted against his ebon body. The cuffs around her wrist shook as Kelly continued to push her hands down into his shoulders, working her hips in a rotation to force that long black snake in and out of her juicy cunt. Kelly gasped when she could clearly see forward, upside down the sight of that beautiful black cock pumping into her. Sam moaned feeling her pussy push down on it, sending him inside of her again and again.

"Work it, work it! That's it! THAT'S IT!!"

Groaning as he grunted and screamed at her, Sam raised his right hand and smacked it across her buttocks. She slammed herself down with such authority, the couch began to rock and shake. Kelly eventually leaned her head back up and then felt Sam's hands clamp back down over her shaking breasts. She pushed her hands down to his muscular stomach and continued to roll her hips, riding that cock at a fast and steady pace. Closing her eyes, she moaned and screamed aloud in her thick English accent.

"Ohhh, OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The undersides of her phat ass cheeks plopped down on his thick balls down below. Kelly continued to thrust herself down, riding his cock harder and faster as her erect nipples poked into the palms of Sam's hands. The chain was dangling from her collar, swaying from the right side and hitting up against Sam's forearm. He finally reached for it with his right hand, yanking it back. Kelly gritted her teeth as the collar choked her. She slowed herself down, moaning at the feeling of his long shaft still shoved in her cunt.

"Come on, get up, baby!"

It was time to quickly change positions. Sam moved his hands at her hips, pulling Kelly off him as she began to rise up, slipping his shaft from her pussy. As Kelly climbed up, she moved to the right side of the couch, pressing the palms of her hands and knees down against the black leather surface. Seeing her crawl in that direction on all fours had sparked a new idea for Sam. He began to climb up on the couch, moving on his knees as he got directly behind her, still holding the chain. Kelly's long brunette hair flipped around as she glanced from across her right shoulder. Teeth gritted, she groaned before yelling at Sam.

"Are you gonna fuck me!? Get that big fucking black cock back in my pussy and ram me from behind!?"

Those words were enough for Kelly to get a hard smack across her ass from Sam's left hand. He spanked her and then yanked the chain hard, forcing her to elevate her neck forward. Wrapping the chain around his wrist hand wrist, he grabbed his cock and began to rub it down between her thighs. Kelly closed her eyes, raking her nails across the surface of the couch as she anticipated the moment he shoved that cock back into her twat. She didn't have to wait for long. Raising her head, Kelly moaned as she felt his cock sliding back in. Sam withdrew his right hand, dangling the chain above her back, ready to yank it at any given moment. As he began to slowly thrust inside of her, Kelly purred soft cries of pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes. That's it... Mmmmmmmmm, fuck me..."

Exhaling and gasping, Kelly began to curl her toes up as she felt Sam pick up the pace. Thrusting harder and faster, he grunted at the warm feeling of having his cock back in that sweet British pussy. Her breasts began to shake, bouncing all around as Kelly braced herself for this feeling. It was clear to her that Sam wasn't going to stop until he pushed her into a hard climax. She took a deep breath and then began to scream at him.

"Ohhhh god! Ohhhhhhh, god, YEAH!! FUCK ME!!"

Pulling the chain hard, Sam grunted as he could hear Kelly taking a deep breath. The metal collar dug into her neck yet again, as she curled her toes up and gritted her teeth. Down below, her tits were shaking and bouncing in every direction as he pumped his cock into her juicy cunt. Over and over, he gave Kelly inch after inch as she screamed to him once more.

"FUCK ME!! OHHHHHH GOD, YES! YESSSSSS!!"

He yanked the chain again, causing Kelly to let out growling moans behind her barred teeth. Her screaming voice echoed throughout the gym room. She was so close to reaching her orgasm, she didn't want him to stop. The couch began to rock, wobbling around and creating several clanking noises. Sam continued to buck his hips, driving his cock in and out of her tight cunt.

"I'M ALMOST THERE!! FUCK ME, OHHHHH GOD!! FUCKKKK MEEEEEEE!!"

Spank! His left hand palm came striking down across her buttocks as Kelly then gasped and closed her eyes. As she curled her toes up, she balled her fists up, slamming them down into the couch. Sam came to a sudden halt when he felt her warm juices from within. Kelly's legs were beginning to shake as he quickly snatched his cock free and watched at the explosion of her excess juices down between her thighs. She drenched the couch while moaning in pleasure. Slowly attempting to catch her breath, Kelly sat there, still on all fours as she felt the couch slightly shake from Sam rising up. He placed his feet down on the floor, walking towards her as the chain was now dangling around her face. She grinned and then began to move, sitting down and then laying her back across the couch.

"That was good. You know how to give a girl a good pounding."

While resting on her back, Kelly's eyes trained up at the chain links. She moved her hands over her great big tits, spreading her legs out so Sam could see her drenched pussy. Not a hair in sight of her pink folds, Kelly leaned back, spreading her legs further as she attempted to bring attention to her other hole down there.

"You know, I still want you to shove that big black cock up my arse. Don't think I've forgotten about that."

Raising her legs up, Kelly moved her arms to pull them up, demonstrating a level of her flexibility when she pushed her feet as high as where her head was. Down below, her phat buttocks was now hanging off the edge of the couch in clear sight of Sam's eyes. Split down the middle was her back door hole, just above her cunt. Kelly kept her hands holding her calves, legs still raised as it became clear to Sam in the passing seconds that this was the position she wanted to take it up the ass in. Moving the chain into his left hand, Sam wrapped his right hand fingers around his long black dick. Kelly watched as she bit down on her lower lip and then called to him.

"Think you can do that for me? Shove that big black cock right up my arse? Hmmmm?"

"Oh yeah, I can do that for you."

The expression across Kelly's face had changed from one of concern to now flushing in a smug grin. Her eyes glanced down as she was still holding her legs up. She watched as Sam pushed the head of his big black cock to her dark little hole. Gasping upon feeling him enter her, she moaned out.

"Ohhhhh, that's it! Let me feel that huge black cock up my arse. Pound me with it. That is one of my favorite things, you know? Getting pounded in the arse by a big fucking black cock."

He chuckled. It was hilarious to him to hear her thick English accent and choice of word referring to her booty. As he thrust in, Sam grunted at the tightness of her ass hole. Kelly sighed in relief feeling his cock entering one of her holes again.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeah. This is what I wanted from you. Been looking forward to this all fucking day long."

She bit down on her lower lip again, grinning up at him. The chain attached to her collar dangled back to his left hand. Sam began to buck his hips, moving into a steady rhythm to brace himself while his eyes glanced at her huge tits pushed together. Her hands were still gripping over her legs to hold them up, making it easier for him to fuck her ass in this position.

"Ohhhhh bloody hell, that's it!"

Her thick English accent came out once more as Kelly's eyes almost rolled to the back of her head. Sam began to thrust harder and faster, prompting Kelly to re-open her eyes and glance down. She watched as inch after inch of that long black cock pumped into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh god, yes!"

As her eyes glanced back up at his face, Sam spoke.

"You like that!? You like taking it up the ass, you dirty bitch?"

"Yessssss... Yes I fucking do."

Kelly purred her words, gritting her teeth together as she whimpered soft moans. She finally let go of her legs, trying to keep them held up steady while folding her arms directly below her big tits, shoving them up. She knew where Sam's eyes remained locked, but he continued to thrust his cock into her ass for the time being. Groaning aloud, he gave her a nod and spoke.

"Those tits are fucking perfect."

She giggled at him, flashing her teeth and winking.

"Yeah, I know you love 'em. I figured you'd want to fuck 'em one last time before you cum for me."

Such a choice of words was enough to prompt Sam into a sudden halt. He carefully pulled his cock from her ass, followed by Kelly letting out a frustrated whimper. Gripping it with his right hand, he used his left hand to yank her chain, forcing her to sit up a bit as he raised his right foot into the couch to lean up onto the couch. Sam then carefully fed his long black cock to her pretty red lips, witnessing her go from ass to mouth. Kelly opened her mouth, locking her eyes onto his as she began to suck the head. 'Mmmmmmmm', she let out a muffled moan, refusing to break eye contact with him as Sam spoke to her.

"Ready to get down on your knees again?"

Unable to properly respond in spoken word with a mouth full of cock, Kelly quietly nodded. Sam responded by pulling his shaft from her lips with a pop noise. He stepped back, pulling the chain as she got up and began to fall down to her knees giggling.

"I just knew I was some how gonna end up right back down on my knees again!"

Still giggling, Kelly seemed to have more energy left inside, even after her hard orgasm from minutes earlier. Sam finally dropped the chain, allowing it to dangle between her breasts as she moved her hands to his cock. Gazing up at him with her big brown eyes, Kelly kissed the head of his long black shaft. Moving her hands away, she trailed them up his legs, as if she were preparing to take a moment and properly worship his big black cock. When Kelly shoved it into her mouth, Sam planted his hands onto his hips and commanded her in a stern voice.

"Suck it hard. Show me how much you love it."

Closing her eyes, Kelly followed his order by shoving his cock further into her mouth. She lowered her hands down to his hanging ball sack and began to massage his nuts, grazing her fingertips across them. She let out a muffled moan as she began to bob her head up and down, much to Sam's delight.

"Yeah, there you go, baby. You're a nasty fucking bitch, suck it like one."

'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm', Kelly continued to bob her lips up and down. Not using her hands at all as her fingers were still massaging his nuts. She pulled her lips back to the head, releasing it with a popping sound and then gripping his shaft with her right hand. Darting her tongue out, Kelly gazed up at his face as she began to slap his cock up against her wet tongue. Smack. Smack. Smack. She slapped that cock against her tongue a few more times, then shoved it back between her lips. Kelly's great big tits began to bounce and sway down below as she aggressively choked herself on his length.

"Ohhhhh, fuck..."

Sam moaned at the sound of her slobbering and gagging on his cock. Drool began to bubble up down the underside of his shaft, but Kelly continued to bob her head up and down. She pulled her lips back to the head, releasing it again, she did so with spitting on the head. Using her right hand, she wanked him back and forth, biting down on her lower lip before speaking.

"Mmmmmmm, you like that?"

She spit on his shaft again. Her hand glided with ease across the slick black snake Sam had for her. He nodded at her.

"Yeah, you're nasty."

"For you I am."

Kelly winked and then shoved that big black dick back into her mouth. She wasn't done sucking on it yet, as she went back down and made more slobbering and sucking noises. Kelly devoured his shaft, gorging herself on the taste of his dark meat. Drool began to leak out the corners of her mouth like before, proving how nasty she could be. Sam was tempted to lower his hands onto her head and take control. The urge was there to roughly fuck her face again, but he stopped himself. There was no need to interfere and interrupt Kelly as she was still sucking his cock aggressively. Moving her hands down to her breasts, she pinched her own nipples and then used one hand to pull the chain out from between her tits. When Kelly shoved her lips back to the head of his cock, her big brown eyes gazed up at him. She released his cock with a loud pop noise and a thick string of saliva dangling back to her open mouth. Kelly spoke to him in a low voice.