Bitch Control Vol. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you're ready to fuck my tits. I know where I want this big, beautiful black cock right now."

The string of drool dangled from the middle of Kelly's lower lip. Sam would've guessed that it would break and fall by now, but it didn't. Using both hands, she brought up her titanic sized tits, stuffing his long black shaft right between them. Sam brushed aside the chain dangling from her collar, moving it beyond her right shoulder and then planting his hand back there to hold her in position. That string of drool continued to hang from her lower lip as he wasted no time beginning to buck his hips, fucking her heavy tits.

"God damn! Such big ass titties! I could fuck these titties all day, every fucking day!"

Kelly's big brown eyes were focused up on his face above as she blew bubbles and the string of drool finally broke off from her lower lip, falling down to the head of his cock as it poked up. Sam bucked his hips as hard as he could, driving his cock between her tits. She could feel the head hitting her chin slightly, rubbing against her metal collar.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Fuck my titties!"

Moaning out to him, her English accent came out so strong. Sam continued to fuck her tits at his fast pace, grunting and gritting his teeth together to groan. All Kelly could do was grin up at him so smugly. She knew the effect she had on this man, as her tits were going to be the part of her voluptuous body that finally made him explode and decorate her in his cum.

"Fuck my tits! Mmmmmm, yeah!!"

Sam made an attempt to thrust harder and faster after Kelly called out to him, but she knew he didn't have much time left. His face was scrunched up, as she knew that look all too well. Grinning with her teeth pushed together, Kelly felt her body rock from how hard he pumped his cock between her tits.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Are you gonna cum for me, Sam? Gonna give me your spunk!?"

Her choice of words spoken in that thick English accent was enough to almost push Sam over the edge. He made one last thrust between her tits, nodding at her.

"Yeah! All over your fucking face! I'm gonna drown you in cum!"

Kelly cracked up, giggling loudly as he finally pulled his cock from her tits. Licking her lips, she grinned again as Sam wrapped his right hand fingers around his long black cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, give me that spunk! I want you to make my face all sticky and wet!"

He didn't reply. Instead, Sam grunted as he began to stroke his cock back and forth with hi hand. Kelly kept her hands on her tits, holding them up. Her hands were directly pushing at her nipples. She knew to hold her breasts up, so they could catch any strands of cum that didn't go on her face. Panting and groaning, Sam continued to wank himself as she parted her lips and darted her tongue out.

"Ahhhhhhhh, give it to me! Give me that hot load! Let me taste your spunk!"

Exhaling deeply, Sam didn't want this day to end. All through the hours of fucking her, he couldn't get enough. It was one thing to reassure himself that there would be a next time, but not right now as he could feel the cum surging through his cock. Gritting his teeth, he grunted as Kelly's big brown eyes locked on him. She kept her tongue slid out, still grinning as she awaited his cum like an obedient whore.

"OHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

His groans echoed through the room as a thick string of cum blasted out of Sam's cock. he watched the line splatter across right eye, up the temple of her head and into those long locks of brunette hair. Another thick string followed, splattering on her left cheek. Kelly began to giggle, keeping her tongue extended. With some cum on her face, Sam aimed at her big tits down below. He stroked his cock, watching as spurt after spurt of cum drenched her skin. Some of his cum went up her neck, dripping with streams down to give Kelly a worthy 'pearl necklace'.

"Mmmmmm, cum on my face! Make me sticky!"

He aimed his cock back up to her face, noticing that smug grin that Kelly had now engraved in his mind. Sam grunted as another wad of cum splashed across the left cheek of her face. He extended the head of his cock to tongue her tongue, then watched as Kelly squeezed her lips around it and proceeded to suck.

"God, you are one nasty bitch."

She ignored his words for now, bobbing her head up and down a few times while milking his cock of the final drops of cum. When Kelly was done, she pulled it from her mouth with her right hand, holding his cock upward as she opened her mouth to show Sam the puddle of his spunk drenched across her tongue. She began to gargle his cum, blowing small bubble. All that did was make Sam nod his head to his own words. It was as if she were taunting him with this display of filth.

"Yeah, I called you a nasty bitch, alright."

Kelly closed her lips together and loudly swallowed down what was in her mouth, all while the cum drenched across her face and tits was beginning to drip down. She let out an audible 'ahhh', smirking up at him before she replying.

"Nasty, indeed. All for you."

Glancing down at her arms, she let go of her tits and looked at the wrist cuffs. Sam was exhausted and spent at this point. He stood there, trying to catch his breath and needing a moment as he studied his masterpiece of art with the canvas of her skin decorated in his seed. The showers would be their next destination, that was only after he removed the wrist cuffs and collar from her body. Kelly let out a giggle, speaking again.

"We're gonna have to do this again. Maybe next time you won't forget about these."

She held her arms up, demonstrating the wrist cuffs with the shiny silver glaring up into his eyes. Sam laughed at her, nodding his head to her as he watched the cum drip from her face.

"Yeah, I guess I'll remember that next time."

THE END