Bitch Control Vol. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy, easy! That's it!"

She ignored him while lifting the weight and then pushing it back. Kelly repeated the process, counting to ten before she was finished. A bead of sweat dripped from her forehead as she demonstrated her strength to him at full display. After stopping, she leaned up and now it was the time to tease him once more as she figured he would least expect it.

"See something else you like, Sam? Starring at my big tits again, are you?"

Kelly crackled a laugh as she had expected him to blush. This time all he did was grin at her and nod.

"If you want me to be honest, yeah. I've seen your rack before in printed pics, but I never expected I would be face to face looking at them."

"You haven't got to see them yet."

He sighed before blurting out his response.

"What is it with you? Are you giving me some kinda chance or is this just a game for you to tease me until I can't take it anymore?"

She got up from the work bench, standing before him and placing her hands upon her hips like before.

"It never crossed your mind that maybe I signed up to this place hoping to find a nice, strong man and get shagged?"

Looking at her puzzled for a moment, Sam had to consider if she was playing mind games with him. He knew women in his past who liked to tease and play hard to get, but Kelly seemed different. He shook his head before replying.

"No. You're Kelly Brook. I bet you've got men drooling over you from every corner of this city. There's probably a sea of poor bastards who'd leave their loving wives just to have a one night stand with you."

"That may be true, but what makes you think I'd want some random guy? I like a strong man, someone like you."

The smirk across her lips was enough to tell Sam that she was lusting for him without her obvious words. This wasn't something he had anticipated from Kelly but he didn't have to think twice about her temptation. If she wanted to play this way, he would be more than happy to plan for a day of nudity inside his private gym. Giving her a nod, Sam replied.

"Alright, I'll play along. How about we call off tomorrow and do a different kinda work out together?"

"That would be lovely."

Kelly licked her lips as she had replied in something of a seductive voice with her heavy English accent. She spoke again to him.

"Tomorrow afternoon. I'm not coming here for a normal work out day. I want something kinky with a handsome dark man."

"Yeah, I hear you babe."

The time had come now for Kelly to depart from the gym and call it a day. Sam had little time to make any plans for tomorrow. His mind was already rolling, focused on the lustful tensions that had built between in this short amount of time. He didn't think something like this could come so easily from Kelly but she had proven him wrong. Her flirtatious behavior had opened up the dirty part of his mind, almost as if she knew that he had to be lusting over her yesterday. Sam was aware that she was a glamour model, but tried his best to remain profession as her personal trainer. None of that mattered now as he knew that by tomorrow afternoon, they would be locked in his private gym naked together. At least he had the time to plan how he wanted to take Kelly all to himself. Sam was a man of control in the bedroom as he liked to play his dominant hand with a strong woman. Going by how Kelly had worked out today, he believed she was stable enough to handle him.

More than anything, he had the impression she was the kind of woman who could take control from a man not expecting it. While thinking of this, Sam had one solution in his mind. To take part of his gym and play it as something of a light dungeon tomorrow. Back home he kept a small box of kinky tools to be used in the bedroom. It had been a long time since he had broken out the leather collar and chain. Few women in his life had worn the collar for some fun dominant play. There was only one woman in the world right now whom he believed the collar would fit perfectly around her neck. As he walked to the back corner of his gym, Sam got the idea to re-arrange a bit of his furniture in the corner. A chair sat there along with a black leather couch. He remembered how Joe had set up his gym to have some fun in one corner and now Sam had thought to do the same with his lounge area. Since he would be holding the chain if she agreed to wear the collar, all that was needed was to make sure the corner was probably secured from the rest of the gym. It wasn't much of a dungeon yet, but he had time to break out his tools.

******************

1 DAY LATER

With the sun hanging high in the sky outside the Tight 'N Fit building, time was fast approaching for a meeting between Kelly and Sam. The anticipation was high, as Kelly didn't know what to expect from this man besides his entire attention being focused on her voluptuous body. Stepping out of her car, she fixed her sunglasses shielding over her eyes. A long sleeved black and white striped blouse hugged over her body, revealing her impressive busty breasts that were begging to pop out from the clothed prison. With no bra on, her nipples were visible from poking out of the top. Down below she wore a pair of jeans, fitting over the curves of her hips while her feet were pushed down into a pair of black high heels. She turned away from the car and began to move towards the front doors of the gym, heels clacking every step of the way.

Inside his private gym, Sam had prepared himself after an early arrival. He wore nothing but a pair of blue gym shorts, no underwear beyond the elastic band to contain his growing cock. There was no need to keep a shirt on for today, knowing that both of them wouldn't be wearing their clothes for long once she arrived. inside his private gym room, the corner had been rearranged properly. Previously it was somewhat cluttered with gym stools and large exercise balls, but Sam moved it all out the way for today. His tools of the trade were spread out across the couch. A silver metal collar was the main piece he looked forward to introducing to Kelly's neck. It locked with a chain to attach. Beyond the collar were matching wrist cuffs, shiny with silver gloss. The cuffs also linked to a small chain, but it was the longer round linked silver chain he planned to be attaching to her collar for a proper leash.

The door across the room opened, allowing a sliver of light to pour through in the distance. High heels stomping across the tile floor down below was another way to alert Sam to the presence of Kelly Brook entering his gym. He could hear the door slamming shut as he sat down on the couch, then watching as her figure became draw closer from the distance. Kelly strutted her hips, pushing her sunglasses up above her head as she then smiled wide flashing her teeth. Sam figured that she could see him in the distance so he decided to rise up from where he had been sitting on the couch. Her long dark hair bounced as Kelly continued to hold the grin across her soft red lips. He could see her erect nipples poking up through the front of her blouse. The stripes matched with her pants, but he wasn't concerned about her fashion choice. Those clothes would soon find their way on the floor, Sam thought to himself.

"Well well, good morning to you. I see you're ready for today before I am."

Kelly giggled, noting that Sam was shirtless. Her eyes scanned across his muscular chest and then she leaned in to kiss him on the lips. Returning the kiss, he pulled away as she pushed her warm palms against his chest. Her touch was enough to begin hardening his cock down below.

"Yeah, I've been ready for this all morning."

Stepping away from her, Sam reached for the collar that had been seated on the black leather couch. He held it up, watching the reaction flush across Kelly's beautiful face as he grinned back at her.

"You wanna put that on me?"

Sam slowly nodded his head, still grinning. Kelly's eyes studied the metallic shape of the collar. He waited a moment before replying back to her.

"Yeah, but only after you take off your clothes."

Her eyes wandered, noticing the wrist cuffs sitting on the couch. The metallic silver glimmered and shined from the distance. Kelly pointed with her left hand index finger.

"What about those? You gonna cuff me up too?"

"Maybe... I think you might need to use your hands though when you're down on your knees."

Kelly rolled her eyes. She shook her head, giggling.

"Here I thought you just wanted to fuck me. I went to bed last night thinking of how you were gonna shove that big fucking black cock up my arse."

She spoke in her strong British accent. Kelly bit down on her lower lip, exhaling before she teased Sam again with words of pure filth.

"I'm planning on blowing your mind when I'm down on my knees, whether I'm chained or not."

Ignoring her words, Sam ordered her in a low but strict tone.

"Take your fuckin' clothes off, baby."

Moaning out to him, Kelly bit down on her lower lip again but she obeyed his command. She grabbed the ends of her blouse, untucking it from her jeans as she began to pull it over her head. Within seconds, Sam got to witness her giant all natural E cup tits flopping freely. Kelly's nipples were hardened stiff, poking straight up. He was tempted to reach out and caress them with his hands, but not yet. She was still busy stripping naked. Turning her back to him, Kelly slipped her feet out of her pair of black high heel pumps. From where she was standing, Sam had an excellent view of her buttocks. The jeans hugged over her curves perfectly, demonstrating her thick figure. When the sound of her front button was heard popping, Kelly giggled again as she moved her hands to her hips and began to shove down her pants.

"If you're gonna put that collar on me, do I have to call you master?"

His eyes were fixated on her booty. Kelly wore a black thong, sucked up down the crack of her mighty ass to reveal it's bubbly shape. Sam anticipated to reply as he watched the jeans fall down to her ankles. She pushed her legs together, bending over and shoving her buttocks out. Kelly glanced from across her right shoulder, noticing his eyes focused on her rump down below.

"You like my arse? Quite lovely, isn't it?"

Sam was completely distracted, hence why he had forgotten to answer her first question.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice and no. You don't have to call me master, but I expect obedience from you."

She began to laugh as he stepped back to the couch. Kelly carefully stepped her feet out of the jeans, leaving them on the floor as she replied.

"Oh, thank you! It would be weird to constantly say 'yes master' and 'no master'. I'm not the kind of girl who is used to getting chained up, I can tell you that much."

He grabbed the chain and then watched as Kelly turned around. She moved her hands behind the back of her head, flexing her elbows and showing off her shaved arm pits. Her big brown eyes gazed back at his face as she patiently waited to feel the cold steel of that collar pushing around her neck. The collar itself folded out when unlocked. Sam carefully moved it around her neck and folded it together, locking just beneath the front ring where a chain attached. Once it was properly locked, he grabbed the wrist cuffs. Kelly then held her arms up. He placed the left one on first, looking her in the eyes as the metal links locked together. Sam had to think quietly, if he truly wanted to chain her wrists together. She would probably need to use her hands while on her knees, so he wasn't in a hurry to chain her wrists. After he cuffed her right arm, he leaned in to kiss her deeply.

Plunging her tongue into his mouth, Kelly returned the kiss ferociously. Her lust was beginning to come out with such force that Sam thought to himself silently that she was better off chained. The last thing he wanted was for her to get the upper hand on him in his gym. A woman like this could easily flip the tables, he thought to himself. After breaking the kiss, he used the chain to hook into the ring at the front of her collar. Now she was properly collared and chained. Kelly purred a soft moan, gritting her teeth and glaring up at him as her eyes trailed the chain link back to his right hand fingers grasping at the leash. Taking a few steps backwards, Sam was ready to take control and begin this session of hard fucking with a chained beauty. When he began to bend his knees, sitting down on the couch, Kelly fell down to her knees. The chain dangled up to his hand as she made eye contact and spoke in a low voice.

"Do you want me to take those shorts off for you, honey?"

Nodded at her, Sam loosened his grip on the chain as he brought his hand down. He didn't utter a word in response, leaving Kelly to do his bidding quietly. She raised both of her hands up at the front of his shorts. With a double grip, Kelly pulled them down to reveal his growing black cock down underneath. She licked her lips and then gasped upon witnessing it.

"Ohhhhh, my... Look at this."

Her big brown eyes gazed back up at his face as she pushed the shorts down past his knees to fall to his ankles. Sam dangled his feet, allowing the shorts to hit the floor and then he was completely naked along with the chained busty glamour model. Kelly smiled wide, flashing her teeth as she used her right hand to grab his dick and twist her fingers around it. Holding his cock straight forward, Kelly began to stroke it up and down. Sam groaned, calling for her.

"You know, I didn't tell you to start stroking it yet."

She giggled.

"Are you complaining?"

Sam shook his head.

"No, but you should wait before I tell you to suck it when I'm ready."

His words only made Kelly begin to wank his long black pole harder and faster. She used both hands, pumping his cock up and down momentarily. Kelly dipped her left hand down below to squeeze his hanging nut sack, grinning as she heard Sam moan aloud.

"You're gonna allow me to indulge myself with this big black cock right? It's been some time since I've had any dark meat."

Chuckling at her words, Sam flashed his teeth in a grin.

"You say that like you've been deprived of something."

Kelly bit down on her lower lip, still stroking his cock up and down with her right hand.

"I guess you could say I have!"

"Go on and start sucking it then, Kelly. Show me what a dirty bitch you are."

Being called a 'bitch' had clearly caught her off guard. Kelly's facial expression dropped into some bewildered look. She slid her right hand down to the base of his mighty long black cock. Gazing down at the head, she leaned in and parted her lips. Kelly began by twirling her tongue around the head. Sam sat there, keeping the chain among his right hand, prepared to yank it at any given second when he was ready to take control. For now he sat there, watching Kelly's big brown eyes gaze up at him as she licked his cock. When she was finally ready, she enveloped her lips around his pole and went down. 'Mmmmmm', softly moaning, Kelly sucked the first few inches as Sam moaned aloud.

"Yeah, that's it... Suck it."

His loud voice called out to her as Kelly began to slowly bob her head up and down. The links to her chain jangled and made a clanking noise as she began to suck in a steady rhythm. Slow and sensually, she worked his cock to the back of her throat, pushing her lips all the way down to the base. Sam was impressed with this quick display of deepthroat action, as she had proper gag reflexes without choking. Pulling her lips back to the head, Kelly released it with a popping sound and then gripped his black cock again. She began to slide her hand up and down while holding his shaft up against the left cheek of her face.

"Mmmmm, you like that? You like how I suck it?"

She began to rub his cock up against the left side of her face. For a moment, Sam got to witness the length of his long black shaft up against her pretty white face.

"I didn't tell you to stop sucking it."

Kelly giggled at his complaint. It was obvious to him by now that she was a playful woman and liked to tease. Thankfully Sam didn't have to speak again as she shoved his dick back into her mouth and resumed sucking it. Bobbing her head up and down, Kelly closed her eyes and began to devour his shaft. Sucking it inch by inch, she made muffled moans while Sam sat back on the couch. He let go of the chain, moaning in approval.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck... There ya go, I knew you had a dirty mouth when I first met you. Suck that cock, you dirty fucking bitch!"

Sucking harder and faster, Kelly moved her hands to roam across his legs as she made an effort to deepthroat his cock. The way Sam screamed was only a prelude for what was about to become a session of hard skull-fucking. For now, Kelly was holding her own, shoving the head of his cock to the back of her throat and forcing her lips to meet at his pubes. Impressed by this wondrous display of oral talent, Sam groaned. He let go of the chain, moving his hands to the side of her head as he then bucked his hips upward to drive his cock in her mouth. Kelly's eyes popped open. She gazed forward, pressing the palms of her hands down on his legs as she looked up at him to see the sheer determination in Sam's face. He bucked his hips harder, driving his cock back and forth in her mouth to the point Kelly finally gagged and choked on his length.

"You nasty bitch! SUCK IT!!"

Sam grunted, gritting his teeth as he screamed and continued to buck his hips upward. Kelly gagged again as drool began to leak out of the corners of her mouth. She kept her eyes locked on Sam, feeling his shaft pump between her lips. It didn't take long for his actions to result in her making incoherent slobbering and sucking noises.

"KAH-GWAH-GWAH-GWAK-KAH-GWAH!"

A string of drool broke off from the right corner of her mouth, falling to the floor below. Sam let go of her face, moving both hands away and allowing Kelly to pull her lips back to the head and release his cock with a popping noise. It fell, flopping against his stomach as she grinned and teased him with her strong English accent.

"Ohhhh, you wanna fuck my face, Sam? Go right on ahead!"

"I'll be glad to fucking do that to you, baby."

She moved her right hand down to grab his cock, feeding it back between her lips as Sam then moved his hands to cup her face again. As soon as Kelly began to suck, she moved her hand away and looked up at his face. Not wasting any time, Sam began to push her head down, bucking his hips in unison to slam his cock into her mouth. He grunted as he began to fuck her face. Once again, those same slobbering noises began to echo again from Kelly's mouth.

"GWAK-KAH-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-GWAH!!"

Still thrusting his cock into her mouth, Sam grunted and continued. He could hold himself back long enough to properly fuck her mouth without blowing his load yet. Kelly closed her eyes, feeling them water up as the tears streamed down the corners of her eyes. Down below, the chain dangled from her collar between her great big tits as they bounced slightly. Sam slowed down, keeping his hands against her cheeks as she pulled her lips back up to the head of his shaft. Sam screamed at her.

"Look at me, whore!"

Eyes wide open, Kelly glared up at Sam as his cock was still throbbing between her lips. Sam made a few light thrusts, only to hear her slobber all over his shaft. Strings of drool dangled from the corners of her mouth. Breasts shaking down below, Kelly tried to slide her hands up his legs to maintain a grip while keeping eye contact. Sam smirked wickedly back at her and finally let go. Kelly pulled her lips off his cock with an audible gasp for air, followed by a flood of her own saliva that streamed down her chin and neck. Grabbing the chain, Sam gave it a playful tug just to make sure he had her complete attention.