All Comments on 'Bitch of a Sister-in-Law Pt. 02'

by Liclovely

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, you were gone for a long time. You should have stayed that way.

wadzanaiwadzanaialmost 3 years ago

i love love this. Taking care of each other has never been more fun.I look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Camille fully recovers from injuries and marries Brian. Corrine is let go by her law firm and cannot afford apartment.

Brian and Camille offer her a room in house and help Corrine clean out apartment. Brian makes Corrone donate all her furniture to black owned nonprofit company.

Camille makes Corrine work for free at the black nonprofit company where she will be exposed to black men and women.

Corrine is forced to do a strip tease as she tries every dress in front of Brian and his approval to keep or throw in trash bag. Camille smiles at each dress thrown in trash bag. Some sexy dresses kept and conservative dresses kept for Camille to adjust to slutwear. Panties and bras discarded. Corrine is made to kneel down totally naked to provide Camille with everything in her jewelry box.

Then the humiliating fuck of Corrine by Brian with Camille correcting errors made by Corrine.

Corrine becomes. the attractive star among black men with that alpha male laying conquest to her. Videos taken of her fucking black men while getting spanked on her reddening ass by a Black Mistress. Brian and Camille enjoy watching them while criticizing Corrine for her mistakes as she kneels naked in front of them.

Corrine enjoys working for black people as she carries a baby with her black boyfriend. She is put hard at work cleaning house and watching her nieces and nephews of Brian and Camille.

Connie's husband passes away and becomes a target to Brian and Camille over her racism. After giving everything to Brian and Camille with Corrine renouncing her share of the estate in front of Brian and Camille and witnessed by her Black Mistress who cropped her reddening ass.

Corrine moves to the projects with her bf and children and is replaced by maid Connie.

.

ThaDeeThaDeealmost 3 years ago

Good story!! I liked this one a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great to have you back. A very strong second chapter. 5 stars!! ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story, however my 2 biggest complaints are; 1 the story felt extremely realistic and believable until Corinne just hops up and decided to suck his dick, while he's sleeping no less, like come on. Second is Brian just let's her? He wakes up to that and no shock not even at what are you doing? With how hateful and crazy she showed herself to be I'd be immediately fearing the worst waking up to that

Sweatermeat1Sweatermeat111 months ago

Three females with very similar names!!! Hard to keep track of who's who! Daughter, Mother or Mother? Other than that a fine story. All names should always begin with a different letter of the alphabet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous