Bitch of a Sister-in-Law Pt. 02

Story Info
Racist sister does her best to make amends for her behavior.
15.1k words
4.62
25.8k
57

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

Brian Timmons

Corinne Pratt- sister-in-law

Camille Pratt- fiancé

Kevin Pratt- father

Connie Pratt- mother

Summary of Part 1- Brian Timmons and Camille Pratt both attend graduate medical school in the Boston area. They first get together on a cold, wintry night in her apartment and begin a relationship soon afterward. Corinne Pratt, older, attractive sister of Camille, hates the fact that her sister is in a relationship with a black man. When the couple come to the family home in N. Carolina, for a summer visit, Corinne makes her racist displeasure known concerning their union. A few months later, Camille is in involved in a devastating car accident. Father, mother, and Corinne come to Boston to see Camille... and the story begins.

Chapter 1

The Pratt family left Durham, North Carolina and arrived at Boston's Logan Airport one day after receiving the news of Camille's car accident. Her parents were devastated, especially her father, Kevin. He loved both of his daughters, equally, but he had always felt that Camille took after him in personality and disposition, while Corinne took after her mother, Connie. He had always admired Camille's quiet spunkiness as opposed to Corinne's somewhat aggressive personality. He had held his tongue regarding Corinne's abominable behavior towards Brian, on the advice of his wife. His wife was of the opinion that if Brian couldn't handle the ribbing, how was he going to handle the outside world, which would certainly frown on the relationship? He actually liked Brian and thought his feelings towards his youngest daughter were genuine.

Upon arriving at Boston's Logan Airport, the family immediately made their way to the hospital. They had made arrangements to stay with Brian in the large, Victorian home he and Camille had rented together. It was in a nice neighborhood that was within ten minutes from hospital and contained four bedrooms on three floors and had more than enough room for them to stay during their stay.

Upon entering the hospital, they were directed to the Critical Care Unit and made their way to the 5th floor. Entering the unit, they found a disheveled and emotionally drained Brian by Camille's bedside, sitting beside the bed looking out the window, forlornly. Kevin walked to him and Brian stood and they hugged each other for a long while, both crying, openly. Connie walked slowly to her youngest daughter's hospital bed, touched and stroked her hair and also began openly weeping. Her daughter had several tubes and wires connected to her body and head. Her head was wrapped in gauze and her face was black and blue. Corinne stood there, almost in shock, when she saw the condition her younger sister was in. It crushed her that she might never get to speak with her again. She felt as if the Earth had shifted under her feet. How could this be happening to her family?

Corinne watched as Brian walked with her father to Camille's bedside, and his inevitable collapse to his knees as he begged God to bring his daughter back to her family. Brian had not acknowledged her and while holding her father, shot her a disdainful glance. She realized it the moment it happened and also that she absolutely deserved that look. The last time they had seen each other, she had been a total and complete bitch! She had attempted to humiliate him and come between him and her sister, and now, Camille was lying in an induced coma and she couldn't apologize to her. It was then that the reality of the situation hit her, and she began crying, heavily. Brian, still holding her father near the foot of the bed, looked up at her with an 'I could give two fucks' glare.

The family stayed at the hospital for approximately 4-5 hours. During that time, they spoke with the surgeon and others who were caring for Camille. Some of Brian and Camille's friends came by and met the family and spent time with them. Kevin found out from one of their friends that Brian had not been back in class since the accident and was talking of taking a sabbatical from medical school till Camille recovered, hopefully. At that moment, it confirmed to him, that Brian truly loved his little girl. He made it a point to speak to him later about his future. He knew his baby daughter would not want Brian to pause his studies.

The family left the hospital, planning to return the following morning, and went to the house that Camille and Brian shared. The home was spacious and comfortable, something they all needed. Brian showed each of them to their bedrooms, the parents would stay in the first-floor bedroom, which had a full bathroom, so they wouldn't have to go back and forth on the stairs. Corinne would stay on the second floor, which also had a full bath, down the hall from his bedroom. Later, after they all had a chance to shower and change into sleeping gear, Brian ordered pizza and salad from a restaurant a few blocks away. They ate and talked about the visitation schedule, Camille's progress since the accident, quality of her care, etc....

Later, Brian left out to go for his daily run. The family, left alone since the first time they arrived, all readily agreed that Brian's feelings towards Camille were genuine. Any decisions made concerning Camille would include him, they all agreed. As Corinne, lay in her bed later that evening, she thought how lucky her sister truly was to have someone who genuinely loved her in her life. This thought made her feel guilty all over again, as the clock hit 11pm.

Chapter 2

At about 1am, Corinne heard her mother scream out from the bedroom below her room. She got up and exited her room the same time Brian was opening and exiting his bedroom door. He quickly made his way downstairs, leaving his bedroom door ajar. Corinne was right behind him as they made their way down the steps and rounded the corner to the kitchen to see her father, Kevin, holding their mother as she continued to weep.

She had never seen her mother like this, and was stunned into silence, as Brian made his way to the couple doing his best to soothe and talk to her mother. After about ten minutes, Connie calmed down but was still sniffling. Brian offered to make a cup of coffee after a while and Kevin walked Connie into the living room where she sat, rocking back and forth. Brian and her father stood and began talking, then they walked into the large dining room. Corinne went and sat with her mother, sitting quietly, and did her best to comfort her. After a while, her father came into the living room with them and suggested that Corinne go back to bed, as they had a long day ahead of them and he wanted her to have her strength to help him support her mother. She agreed, kissed and hugged her mother, who seemed to be coming around to her normal self. She made her way to the steps and began climbing them.

Corinne reached the top stair and began to turn the corner towards her room, when she noticed a flickering light coming from the bedroom her sister and Brian shared. Being that she was naturally nosy, she crept towards the door. Just as she decided not to peek around the door, she heard her sister's name. It sounded like Brian's voice.

She peeked around the corner to see an Apple MacBook Pro sitting on a tv stand, facing away from her. It was then that she heard her sisters voice, speaking in a soft, submissive manner.

"Yes, I want it. Been wet thinking about it all day" she heard clearly.

"What's the 'it' you been thinking bout all day? Tell me what made you wet.." she heard the unmistakable voice of Brian respond.

After hearing this interaction between her younger sister and her fiancé', she absolutely had to see what was going on! Corinne quickly stepped into her sister's bedroom and tip-toed over to the MacBook.

"Your dick, baby. Thinking about your big dick has had me wet all day..." Camille whispered.

Corinne reached the tv stand and peered around the corner of the MacBook to see her sister kneeling on the very spot she was standing on before the biggest and thickest dick she had ever seen. Time stopped. The look of awe and desire on her sister's face matched her own. At first, her mind could not wrap itself that this big, black dick belonged to the short, Black guy downstairs, currently. She had not recalled taking the obligatory glance at his 'package', as she had been focused on humiliating and isolating him during his visit to their parents' home last summer.

"Oh my God...his cock...I've never seen one so...it's beautiful" she murmured, fiercely to herself.

She promised herself that she was going to leave in 10 seconds...then 30... then in 2 minutes. During that time, she kneeled transfixed as her sister began kissing and licking the large mushroom cap, moaning and obviously enjoying his black monster. It had to be at least 9-10 inches long, very thick and hairless! His dick was crisscrossed with large, abundant veins and his balls were fucking enormous! The blackness of his dick against her sisters' alabaster skin and strawberry red hair was erotic. She watched as Camille began languidly licking along the thick bruising length leaving her spittle visible on the stalk. She traversed the top of his cock with her tongue, the sides, and finally the underside of his cock before dipping and burying her tongue and face deep into his ball sack.

"Just like I taught you, baby..." Brian said as he stood with his hands on his hips looking down at her servicing him. She couldn't see his face on screen but she knew that voice. Her sister seemed to be in a trance as she assertively and erotically licked and sucked his balls and sack.

Corinne also noticed that Brian's dick stood out at a right angle, with no bend in it. Her mind quickly imagined what it must feel like to have a cock that thick, that long and that HARD inside of her. Her sister must STAY sore from getting all that dick on a regular basis, she thought, albeit a little jealously. Her nipples were rock hard and beginning to ache as she continued watching Camille slowly feasting on his balls. He must like a lot of tongue on his dick, she thought, as her sister seemed to be tracing the alphabet with her tongue continuing to lick and lap, loudly.

She watched as Brian gently guided her off his balls and her sisters moan of disapproval. She continued to lick his thick length as she was guided to the tip and upon reaching it slowly began tonguing the helmet in a circular manner, wetting it, making it glisten. Opening her mouth, she continued twirling her tongue along its underside, as she began covering it with her lips. Her sister was skilled, Corinne had to admit. She slowly bobbed her head back and forth while continued to run her firm tongue under and around the tip of his spittle and lip encased dick.

"Make me cum, Cammy. I'm goin gape that pussy good tonight, baby...don't you worry... I haven't had your mouth in a week with our rotations at the hospital... I know your mouth missed me because you working overtime with your tongue...and that wet mouth...show me how much you missed this dick baby" he said quietly yet confidently.

"Mmmmm... yesss...mmm...yes... love you how you use my mouth... love licking it...mmmm...love how thick it is...how warm it is...love how it feels on my tongue... your cum...ohhhh your cummm" she breathed as she returned her lips and tongue to the tip while reaching up with both small hands, one taking light hold of his sack and the other taking a soft grip on his dick and began slowly stroking while simultaneously scratching his balls.

All that was heard in front of the camera was the wet smacking and slurping of her long tongue and lips sucking and circling the underside and large crown of his dick in a slow, methodic manner... leaving no doubt that she was after a mouthful of cum. Her sister began a mewling, begging moan that had to be sending vibrations upon his flesh, as Corinne hypnotically watched in amazement at the scene playing on the 17-inch retina display screen.

"Oh shit... yes... yeah...mmm...here it...here it cums baby..." Brian moaned out deeply, as he reached around Camille and grabbed hold of the back of her skull. He didn't have to guide her, as she seemed to know exactly what to do next.

Camille quickened the pace of her stroking while madly lapping the tip of his dick with her agile tongue. Corinne watched as Brian grunted loudly and her younger sisters' mouth suddenly filled with thick, plentiful, frothy cum as 4-5 strong spurts shot out of his huge dick. She had covered his dick with her puffy lips when he began to cum and swallowed strongly for several seconds, moaning all the while. His cum came running out of the sides of her lips like porridge and she did everything she could to slurp up all that he offered her.

"Gottdamn...seem like I haven't cum in weeks...whew!" Brian said as he reached out and scooped a dollop of his semen off of her chin and guided it back to her open lips. Camille

sucked and licked his fingers, hungrily. After cleaning his fingers, she went back to nursing on the tip of his dick, licking and sucking the remaining fluid that was leaking from the tip.

Corinne had never seen that volume of cum before in her life. She knew that she would she would not have been able to hold a load of that size in her mouth, much less swallow most of it. She squeezed her thighs together as the tell-tell signs of her dripping pussy became apparent. She was leaking like a faucet and she could feel the dampness of her arousal begin to seep through the thin panties she was wearing under her pajamas.

"What's your preference tonight? Where you want this dick?" he said, as Camille continued tonguing his dick, seemingly content to nurse his dick all night long.

"Both my holes... I want you to stretch me tonight... I need it... need to feel you... in me..." she whispered as she began rising to her feet.

Chapter 3

The camera began to shake at the same time she began hearing Brian's voice from down in the living room. She quickly exited the room and tiptoed to her room, quietly closing her door, as she heard him begin climbing the stairs. She stood with her back to the door, breathing heavily, she noticed for the first time. What she had seen rocked her brain and womanhood. She was beyond curious as to what happened next in the video. Did Brian tape himself giving that big dick to her sister? How was her sister able to take his dick inside of her ass? How often did they fuck? How many times did he make her cum? She had to admit to herself that she found Brian's dominant behavior very sexy. He sounded like a man who knew what he wanted in the bedroom and that made a woman like her, and apparently her younger sister, very submissive and pliable.

As she lie in bed later, she thought of her own sexual exploits and none were as hot as the few minutes of what she had just witnessed between Camille and Brian. She was the type of woman that men chased, so her sexual scorecard wasn't empty by no means. She wasn't into oral sex and usually made that known at the outset of dating a man. She loved having her pussy eaten to several orgasms, but she purposely showed little to no interest in offering head. She knew how to suck a dick to completion and with pleasure, but she figured if men let her get away with being selfish, they didn't deserve to have their dicks sucked. Usually, these beta males would continue to spend money on her and date her without argument.

She was the same with her pussy. She decided when sex was going to be on the itinerary, not the man. And anal wasn't even on the menu for the majority of the men she dated. She had allowed two men to visit her backside and that was because one had put out enough money that night to deserve the honor and the second encounter happened because she got drunk at a friend's wedding two summers ago. She let them fuck her in the ass but she didn't necessarily enjoy it all that much with either chap. She was a complete bitch and knew it. She had experienced all types of dick...thin, long, thick, damn near non-existent, curved, etc... but she had never, ever experienced a dick like Brian's... big, thick, long, and rock hard. Nor had she ever been a man who exuded dominant sexuality so confidently. She had been with men who, at best, knew how to eat pussy, but had never had the effect of dominating her, sexually. In the end, she had never voluntarily allowed herself to completely submit to a man in the bedroom. She always had to have the upper hand.

Lying in the dark, she felt like a complete fool, while her long, thick, pink nipples ached for real. She had been shitting all over her sister's relationship, only to find out that her sister was probably getting her back blew out on a regular basis, while she experienced a slightly below standard sex life. As her fingers slid beneath her panties and began rubbing her itching and wet mound, she came across her large, engorged pussy lips.

She smiled to herself knowing that the lips of her pussy inspired awe and desire. They were large, plump and hung down between her thighs. Every man that had orally pleased her pussy or viewed her lips had made remarks about the size and length of them. She also became very creamy and wet when engaged in sex. When she was younger, in college, she had been embarrassed by how wet she became during sex but as a full-grown woman, she knew that men liked seeing her cream on their dicks and the plentiful silky stains she left behind on their sheets.

Corinne slyly pulled her drenched lips apart, hearing her sticky wetness in the darkness and imagined what they would look like wrapped around Brian's thick, black dick. She had never considered herself a size queen, but after viewing the size of her soon to be brother-in-law's dick, she wondered if she might have been missing out on something unique.

Chapter 4

Waking up the next morning, her father announced that he and Connie were taking a flight back to North Carolina the next morning to straighten out some things and make some plans while they were gone. Corinne had already gotten permission to use sick leave from her law firm, so she didn't have to go anywhere. The family, along with Brian, spent the day at Camille's bedside at the hospital, and the next morning, Kevin and Connie caught an Uber to the airport, vowing to return in a day or two. Kevin, her father, made it a point to pull Corinne to the side and speak to her about what he expected from her, behavior-wise, while she was alone with Brian. She was not to start any arguments with Brian or anything of the sort, as this was a very stressful time for the entire family and him. Corinne stood silently and said nothing as her father spoke to her.

Corinne and Brian saw them off and stood in the doorway and waved as they entered the vehicle. She liked standing next to him and it showed as soon as he closed the door. Brian started to speak before pausing glancing at Corinne's very erect nipples showing through her braless shirt. He finished by telling her he had a dedicated parking spot at the hospital because of his residency and could give her a ride after he showered. She noticed that his disposition softened towards her for the first time upon noticing how naturally well-endowed she was and the perkiness of her nipples.

She quickly agreed and dutifully ran upstairs to get ready. Brian looked at her as she passed him and noticed, for the first time, that his arch-enemy had a very round, plump, bottom heavy ass on her. She had gotten on his fucking nerves so bad during he and Camille's vacation a few months before, that he hadn't bothered to notice how well she was built. She was slightly taller and somewhat thicker than Camille, but she had the same full, pear-shaped breasts and tapered hips that led to an incredible ass. He did not and could not forget her comments about his height a few months ago. He had to admit that she was very fuckable, but still a bitch.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers