Bitch Pt. 01

Story Info
How it all starts.
1.7k words
4.28
34.7k
30

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers

We were a small department. All guys, we were all in our forties and fifties, and knew what we were doing. We'd been doing the job for years, decades in some cases. Our old boss had retired, and we'd been pretty much self managing these days. I figured they'd either promote one of us, or just leave us be- we were generally on the road a fair amount of the time anyway. So, you can imagine my disgust when they bring in this young girl, Sandy, who looked like a secretary, or a cheerleader or something, but not the manager of a team of engineers.

She blundered around, as new managers are wont to do, changing things that have worked for years purely to be seen to be changing things. She screwed around with our assignments, our schedules, everything. It had all worked fine for years, and now people were having to figure out new areas, new tasks, for no reason. I was pissed. Some of the older guys were talking about early retirement, or just waiting to be laid off.

I wasn't the only one who was unhappy. This young slip of a thing probably had degree in business management or an MBA or something, but in no way was she ready to manage half a dozen old farts like us. Upper management decided that what we needed was a team building exercise, so we were all sent off site to sing kumbaya and do trust falls or whatever the latest bullshit thing is these days.

We'd all talked "freely" as a group, and we'd found out that she was 24, recently married to her college sweet heart, and this was only her first real job. I figured she was someone's daughter or something, and she was going to quickly get promoted past us as part of her blessed life. Our executive vice president seemed to have really taken a shine to her, anyway.

After a long day of presentations and "brainstorming a mission statement" and other nonsense, us old dinosaurs had spent the evening in the bar, being summoned for some Earth friendly dinner, then back to the bar to just sit and talk. Management had to understand that they weren't invited, as they didn't come.

I knew my room was just a few doors down from Bob, the EVP,'s room (of course he'd come along... a few days away in the company? Not going to miss that,) so I was trying to be quiet getting from the elevator to the door of my room. Wouldn't want to wake him, after all. Anyway, just as I'm getting to my room, and have the key card in the slider, Bob's door opens, and Sandy comes stumbling out. I just about see Bob showing her out, and he's wearing a robe, and nothing else from the looks of it. The door closes, and she turns and looks at me.

Sandy looked shocked at seeing me, seeing her.

"It's not what it looks like," she says. I can small the faint, bleachy odor of cum.

"I don't know," I say, "what does it look like?"

My door is open now, and I start in.

"Can I talk to you?" she says.

"I don't know, can you?"

"Let's go in," she says, motioning at my room.

"Why, so people can see you coming out of my room and think you're fucking me too?"

She gave me a look. I sighed, and went into my room. She followed me in. Well, I thought, at least now we know how she got the job.

I sit on the bed, and she stands, leaning slightly against the dresser.

"What did you see?" she asks me.

"I saw you, all disheveled, coming out of Bob's room, and he's naked. And I can smell cum on you. What was I supposed to take away from that, other than you're having an affair with your boss?"

"I, uh..." she stammered.

"Are you having an affair with Bob?"

"No!"

"But you fucked him?"

"Well..."

"So that's a 'yes'," I said. "We're done here. Have a nice night, I'll see you in the morning."

I noticed she wasn't moving.

"What will it take to keep you quiet?"

"Does your husband know about this?"

She looked down, dejectedly. She shook her head.

"If you don't want me to tell him, and everyone else, I want what Bob got."

She looked back up again, at me, her eyes wide.

"What did Bob get?" I asked her.

She looked down again.

"Blown," she said.

"Why?"

"He got me this job," she said. "I owe him."

"Well," I said, "you want to keep the job, now you owe me, too."

She knelt down in front of me, and started undoing my belt.

"Oh no," I said, "I like my whores naked when they suck my dick."

"I'm not a whore," she said angrily.

"What would you call performing sexual acts for financial benefit?"

"I'm not a whore," she said again.

"Fine," I said, "fuck off then."

I noticed she didn't get up.

"Look," she said, " I just don't want you telling anybody."

"And I won't, just as long as you do as you're told."

She stood up again, and untucked her blouse, then undid the buttons. I was going to tell her to do it sexily, but figured I shouldn't really push my luck. I was getting a blow job anyway. She took her blouse off, and put it on the bed. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra, sliding the straps down her arms, then taking it off and dropping it on her blouse. Her tits were bigger than I'd expected somehow. They weren't huge, don't get me wrong, but I'd thought they were small, like an A cup, but they looked more like a B now they were out in front of me. Oh, the springy taut flesh of youth... there was no sag to them. Her nipples were small, and a dark pink color at the center of smallish areolas. And, I noticed, getting hard. She was in to this, maybe a little.

She kicked off her shoes, then reached back behind her and unzipped her sensible skirt. It feel to the floor and she stepped out of it, then bent and picked it up. That joined her other clothes on the bed. She was wearing flesh colored pantyhose, and dull cotton panties. She rolled them down her legs, and I thought she wouldn't have bothered putting them back on, so she didn't strip for Bob. She pulled her feet out of them, and dropped then on the bed with her other clothes. Just her panties now, and she hooked her thumbs in them and slid them down her legs. She had a little bit of a belly, and a full, hairy bush. She straightened up with her panties in her hand and dropped them on the pile.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"I've seen better," I said, perhaps a little cruelly, "but you'll do."

She sighed, defeated, and went to kneel down again.

"Just a second," I said, and whipped my phone out and snapped a picture of her standing there naked. I love that I can quickly take a picture without unlocking my phone at times, and this was one of those times.

"No pictures!" she snapped.

"Too late."

"No more pictures then."

It seemed she had resigned herself to getting this over with, and knelt down in front of me. Her hands went back to my belt, and she soon had my pants undone. I lifted myself off the bed slightly so she could pull them down to my thighs, and she took my dick in her hand.

Now don't get me wrong, at 52 years old I'm not some stud, or anything like the mid 20 somethings she probably usually hangs out with, but I take care of myself. Unlike that fat slob Bob. I don't get my pick of 20 somethings to suck my dick, but women don't have sex with me for my money or what I can do for them. Unlike that fat slob Bob. So I like to think this wasn't the most degrading sex act she was going to perform this evening is what I'm trying to say here, I guess.

She ran her tongue up and down my dick, as she slowly jacked it with her hand. I had no place else to be, so I sat and watched her. Eventually she brought her mouth to the tip, and slowly ran her tongue around the head. Her lips parted, and she pushed her mouth down, engulfing the whole head. I could feel her mouth and tongue on the head as her hand still worked up and down in the shaft. Her other hand came up, and she cradled my balls, gently stroking them.

I took another picture with my phone, and the annoying shutter sound alerted her.

"Damnit, I said no pictures," she said, taking her mouth away from my dick.

"I don't think you're in a position to make demands," I said. "Now get on with it. The sooner it's over, the sooner it's over."

She took this to heart, and went back to getting me off, even though I was taking the occasional picture of her with my dick in her mouth. As I got close to cumming, I started a video, and when I started spurting, she sat there and let me fill her mouth before swallowing it all down.

"Smile," I said, getting one last picture of her grimacing at me around my dick.

She let go of me, got up and started dressing, underwear first, then skirt and blouse. As I'd guessed, she didn't bother with her pantyhose, she just put her shoes on.

Once she had her shoes on, she slapped the phone from my hand, then stamped on it, several times, smashing the screen. I jumped up to stop her, but it was destroyed.

"This will never happen again," she said, "so I just hope you enjoyed yourself. Actually, it never happened now. You were dreaming, and now it's your word against mine. When we get back to the office, clear your desk out, as I'm going to replace you, and it's going to be my goal in life to make sure you never work in this industry again."

With that, she stormed out, leaving me with my pants down and my mouth open.

schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers