All Comments on 'Bitch Pt. 01'

by schmoe90

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shame for her

Those pictures automatically upload to the cloud ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This Could Be Interesting

Looking forward to part 02. Destroying the screen just ruins the screen. It could even be repaired. Easier to replace the phone. Using the cloud backup and you're up and running after the download. Usually about an hour depending on connection speed. Been there, done that. Of course it's a pain reentering web site passwords. Now that is hard. LOL. Unless the sim card is damaged it's an easy fix. If it is damaged a lot of data can still be retrieved. Of course some phones auto upload to the cloud backup. That's why it's a backup.

So now when they get back to the office she mistakenly starts the "process" to fire our old fart. LOL. Except he walks in, closes the door and proceeds to give her the pictures retrieved from the cloud / sim card. Since you titled this story "Bitch" I will assume he gets even more. Looking forward to the next part(s).

Best advice? Please combine all the chapters into one story. The was woefully inadequate. Still a good intro though. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

Sorry but this makes no sense whatsoever.

She will replace him? She doesn’t seem to know how to manage a team but now she’s a big shot engineer?

I know she thinks this will happen but for the sake of your first chapter it would be better to end on something more tangible.

The way she suddenly flipped 180 is in no way characteristic of Someone you described earlier.

I am nevertheless interested where you are going with this.

JCBRONXJCBRONXover 3 years ago
Dumb Bitch

I'd have said "the phone is replaceable, but the cloud is F O R E V E R, see you tomorrow nite, your place or mine?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous