Bitch Pt. 02

Story Info
Making a point.
2k words
4.45
20.1k
16

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
320 Followers

I slept like a baby. It's amazing what a difference emptying your balls makes. I got up later than I'd originally intended, showered and, as this was our last day in the hotel, packed my stuff.

None of the stores were going to open until 9am, making me a little late to the meeting in the conference room.

"Sorry I'm late," I gushed as I entered the room, carrying a plastic bag with a big box in it. "I had a little shopping I needed to do. My phone got broken last night, you see."

This threw out the whole meeting, as a couple of the guys wanted to talk about smart phones now.

Sandy looked at me with disdain.

"You didn't need to come in at all," she said, her voice like ice.

"Wouldn't have missed it for the world," I said, cheerfully. I could tell my cheeriness was grating on her.

"Let me just get my new phone started, and I can leave it restoring its backup while we talk."

Backup. I watched the color drain out of her face. She didn't look so self assured any more.

I put the SIM card in the phone, turned it on and ran through the setup and gave it my username and password.

"There you go," I said, "restoring the latest backup. Now, what did I miss?"

I sat there, looking straight at her as she shuffled her notes and went through her presentation, again, from the beginning. I really wasn't listening that much, I was just staring at her.

When we broke for coffee, two of the guys came over to talk about the phone. Sandy joined them.

"It's got the latest processor, loads of RAM and even more space than my old phone," I said. "It's a really high res screen, and look how bright it is. Let's see, it's got my contacts back, there's my calendar, and here are my documents."

I was going through all of this in real time, showing them.

"Oh good," I said, "it's got all my photos."

I turned the phone to show them the thumbnails in the directory, and from the colored blobs you could tell there was probably a naked woman in some of the pictures there, but the images were too small to see any details, or who it was.

The guys started to jeer, but Sandy said "I think that's enough of that, don't you?"

"Sorry, mom," I said, turning the screen off and putting the phone in my pocket.

We all dispersed back to our desks, and Sandy went back to the front, looking slightly sick.

"Oh," I said, "as my old phone got broken at a work event, I figured the new one would be covered on expenses."

She looked at me with murder in her eyes.

"Probably," she said. "Give me the receipt, and I'll sort it out."

"Only it was pretty damned expensive," I said.

"I'll sort it!" she snapped at me. The others noticed.

When she looked back to the display screen, Jim looked at me, made a face and mouthed "time of the month." I grinned back at him.

When we got to the end of the morning's activities and presentations, Sandy packed her laptop up.

"Don't forget we need to check out by two," she said, "so load your stuff into the cars, and we'll head home after lunch."

We packed up our stuff from our desks, and headed back to our rooms. As I approached my room, I could see housekeeping going through Bob's room, so I knew he'd already left. The pretty housekeeper looked up at me as I approached my room.

"I'm in here," I told her, "and I'm just grabbing my bag and I'll be out of your way."

She smiled at me as I darted in and grabbed my bag. I hooked my laptop bag to the top of my rolling carry-on, then hooked the plastic bag with my new phone box, and the smashed remains of my old phone, over the handle. I gave her a jaunty wave as I left the room, and she smiled again and waved back.

When I got down to reception, I checked out then went and joined the other guys bickering to see who was going to car pool with who. It didn't really matter, as we were all going back to the office so the rest of us could pick up our own cars. I stood by the window with my back to them, looking out at the weather.

"Why don't you ride with me?" I heard Sandy say, and I turned to see she was talking to me.

"I'm good," I said.

I was still pissed, and didn't really want to spend time cooped up alone in a car with her. I figured I'd get in the back of one of the other cars, and sleep all the way home.

"I don't bite," she said, with a nervous smile.

"I know," I said, thinking that I hadn't felt her teeth on me when she was sucking my dick. "You just don't seem like you'd want to spend that long with just me."

"Maybe we can clear the air," she said. I could see the guys were now looking at me, watching to see what happened.

"Fine, I'll ride with you."

We went and loaded our bags into the trunk of her BMW. I'm pretty sure it was being paid for by the company, but I didn't say anything. I looked in the front. Leather seats, nice.

Once everybody was loaded up in their respective vehicles, we all walked over to a diner on the other side of the parking lot for lunch together.

I didn't sit near Sandy, and I didn't interact with her. I did catch her watching me a couple of times though. You know how you get that feeling that somebody's watching you? It was like that.

Finally, it was time to head home. I got in the car with Sandy, and she pulled onto the freeway. I gazed out of the window, waiting for her to make the first move.

"So what's going to happen now?" she asked after a few miles of silence.

"I haven't decided yet. I had thought the blow job would be punishment enough, but you've got a nasty streak. You were going to ruin me. It's kind of hard to get over that. Maybe I'll ruin you."

"You can't do that!" she protested. "I'm just starting out working!"

"Oh, so I'm pretty much done? Fuck you."

We rode in silence for a few more miles.

"Can't we just have a reset and go back to how things were?"

"No," I said. "I think 'things' are going to change pretty significantly."

"Do you want me to quit? If you say anything about me and Bob, they'll fire me."

"No,'" I said. "I think I want to fix stuff. For my benefit. For a start, I want everything at work, the areas, the schedules, assignments, all of it, back to how it was. We've been doing this for years, and unless you can persuade us that your way is better, we're doing it our way. No more edicts from on high."

"I guess we can do that," she said, sounding relieved.

"I'm not done," I said. "Your husband doesn't know about any of this does he? I'm assuming you want it kept that way, and that he'll kick your cheating ass out if he finds out what you've been doing, yes?"

"Yes."

"Pull your skirt up."

"What?"

"Did I stutter?"

She pulled her skirt up. I could see her panties under her pantyhose.

"Higher."

She shuffled herself in her seat, one hand at a time, pulling her skirt up from under herself, around her waist.

"Unlock your phone, and give it to me."

"Why?"

"Because I fucking said so."

She unlocked her phone and handed it over. I went through it, collecting phone numbers for her husband and her parents. I went through looking at names. I'd ask her who it was, she'd tell me, and I'd note the interesting ones. Friends. Pastor. Sorority sisters.

I went through her pictures, but there wasn't anything incriminating. I'd show her a picture, and she'd tell me who it was. Husband. Parents. Friends.

I skimmed through her boring text conversations, then I added myself as a contact. I put the name as "Sir."

Finally I set her phone to sync call and text history, and photos, to a shared folder in the cloud that I had access to.

I handed her phone back to her.

"Undo the blouse."

I saw her jaw tighten, but she undid the buttons.

"Open it up and pull your bra up."

She pulled her blouse apart, and pulled her bra up over her tits. Her hand went back to the steering wheel.

"Now you," I said, "you'll do what I say, when I say. And, when it comes to it, with who I say. I will punish you if you fuck up, and you've made it clear I need to watch you like a hawk, or you'll ruin me if you get the chance."

"It's not like that," she whined, "I was angry. I thought I'd buy your silence, but you wanted evidence."

"I like pictures. While you were sucking my dick," I liked reminding her of that, "you were plotting my downfall. I respect that, but it won't happen again. We're going to do this the hard way from here on in, get me?"

"Yes."

"Yes, sir, when there's nobody you know around."

"Yes sir," she said, sullenly.

"Now, undo my pants and get my dick out."

She glanced over, and reached out. I watched her unzip my pants, and fish my dick out. She drove, holding it in her hand.

"Jack me off."

"I'm driving!"

"So multitask."

Her hand started moving, up and down. She let go momentarily, and licked her palm, then went back to jacking. I reached over and felt her nipple, pulling it until she groaned, slightly.

I sat there, tweaking her nipple, while she jacked me off. I closed my eyes, tensed up and came. After last night's blowjob, there wasn't an awful lot of cum, and most of it went on her hand. Some got on her leather seat, but I didn't think she noticed. I let go of her tit. She was still slowly jacking my dick.

"Lick that off," I said.

She put her hand up to her mouth, and licked my cum off it. She put her hand back on the steering wheel.

I put my dick away and zipped up. We drove in silence for a while.

"Can I get dressed again?"

We were almost back to the office.

"Sure," I said.

She pulled her bra back over her tits, and started buttoning her blouse again.

"Starting now, things change. You're to be a lot more respectful around the team. And you're to lighten the fuck up. I've decided I don't want to see you in skirts that go past your knees anymore."

"I can't do that, Billy will notice."

She started to pull her skirt back down.

"Leave it," I said. "You'll do it, because the first time you don't, I'll cut it shorter for you, and, I warn you, I'm awful with scissors. I can always send him a picture of you with my dick in your mouth if that'll help. Can you wear a shorter skirt?"

"Yes, sir," she said. "I'll have to go shopping."

"Good idea. We can go tomorrow and get you some skirts."

"I don't know if I can..."

"You can," I said.

"Yes sir."

"Now you're getting it."

We pulled into the office parking lot. The others pulled in behind us. I got out of the car and popped the trunk. I pulled out my bags. I leaned in.

"Thanks for the ride," I said loudly.

"Here tomorrow, say, nine," I said quietly. She nodded, then revved the engine and drove away.

I pulled my stuff over to my car, unlocking it and throwing it in. Jim came and asked how the trip with the ice princess had gone. I told him it had been enlightening for us both, and that I had high hopes we could figure things out. He looked at me like I'd gone crazy as he got in his car and left.

schmoe90
schmoe90
320 Followers