Bite Sized Story: After Work Drinks

Story Info
A woman removes some sexual tension with her co-worker.
3.3k words
3.7
28.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet Thursday afternoon at the office and folks had decided to head over to the local bar, McCoy's, after work. Jane had been waiting for such an opportunity for a while, so when she heard, she went to track down Dave to give her a ride.

"Hey Dave," she said sauntering up to his cubical.

"Oh hey Jane, how's it going?"

"Pretty good. Could you drive me over to McCoy's with you, my car was kind of on the fritz this morning and I don't know if I trust it to get me to the bar and then home."

"I don't know," he said, glancing over at his clock that stood on his desk next to a picture of his wife and two boys. "I was planning on just going home tonight, get in some quality time with the family."

"Oh come on Dave, you have quality family time every night. How about some quality time with you coworkers for once?" Jane absent mindedly fiddled with the chain that hung down between her breasts. She glanced down at it and surreptitiously traced one of her fingers along the top curve of her breast as she continued quietly, "I promise you'll have fun."

She continued to glance down for a few seconds so Dave could let his eyes wander over her as she knew he sometimes liked to do. She was wearing a tight fitting blouse with the top few buttons undone so as to expose some of her impressive cleavage. The remaining buttons strained slightly against her large chest but had more slack over her flat stomach. Her provocative top coupled with the mid-thigh length black skirt she was wearing was not necessarily professional look their company approved of. Back at her own cubical she had left the jacket that had covered up her bust and, as of only a few moments ago, all of her buttons had been done up neatly. Jane knew how to dress and act to get what she wanted. Her professionalism had caused her to rise in the company, but her continued rise was not her current target. The last few weeks her and Dave had been working on a difficult project together. The long hours and late nights had led to some "unprofessional" shared glances and a short business trip that dripped in sexual tension. But they were both great business people who were happily married so nothing ever came of it. But after seeing Dave's muscular body working out in the company gym Jane had decided that it was time to succumb to the desires. It's not that she loved the idea of cheating on her husband, but this was probably for the best. If left unchecked the clear desire that was between the two of them would continue to grow until it got in the way and possibly ruined their work and family life. She just hoped he could be persuaded without her embarrassing herself.

Dave adjusted himself in his seat before replying, "Uh sure, I'll go. Just for a little though." Jane figured his curiosity must have gotten the better of him. He had never seen her dressed so exposed before.

"Great! Let me just go get changed into some more comfortable clothing and then we can head out! I'll meet you by the door." She thought she could see his face drop a little at her words. If he was disappointed that he wouldn't be spending time with her revealing outfit he wouldn't be sad for long.

Jane grabbed her bag and headed to the bathroom to change. Upon reaching privacy she slipped out of her skirt and into her short jean cut offs. She undid the remaining buttons of her blouse and then took off her oppressive bra. Her breasts dropped wonderfully free. "The price you pay for a nice bust," she thought to herself. She contemplated the pink t-shirt and her comfier bra in her bag for a moment before deciding that everyone would be happier without them. Instead she reached for her woolly brown hoody. She slipped it on over her naked top and zipped it over her large, free breasts feeling exhilarated. She walked over to the mirror and looked herself over. She wondered how long it would take Dave to notice she wasn't wearing a bra. Probably not too long as every movement caused her breasts to sway freely, her nipples cutting into the soft fabric, giving her a thrill she could feel all the way down to her panties.

She met Dave at the door and followed him out to his car. It was later in the year and starting to get dark earlier so Dave didn't have a chance to notice her breasts bouncing loosely under her hoody with each step. The motion of them against the soft fabric combined with the chill in the air cause Jane's nipples to grow erect almost immediately. They reached Dave's care and climbed in.

"Which way do you think is the fas-" Dave started but cut off after turning towards Jane. With the cabin lights on all of a sudden Dave was able to see better Jane's new outfit. The sweatshirt was light and fitted enough to show her breasts hanging lower than before and pushing against the fabric. And to complete the alluring image her two nipples were standing pronounced and pointing right towards him as Jane faced him in the passenger's seat.

"Fastest?" Jane finished for him, unfazed by his abrupt end to his sentence.

"Yeah." He recovered quickly, jerking his neck around to look out the front window.

"Take 2nd."

"Will do."

And with that he started the car and pulled out. They drove for a minute in silence. Dave tried his best to not glance at the seat belt nestled in the middle of Jane's chest but no one is perfect.

"How's the wife?" Jane asked after he got a few furtive glances in.

Jane knew Dave's wife, she and her husband had the two of them over for dinner before, and Jane liked her quite a bit. Not enough to quell the feeling that had been building inside of her for the last few months but enough to care how she was doing.

"Oh, uh, she's doing well," he stated nervously, as if he had momentarily forgotten about his loving wife back at home. "She actually texted me, she's taking the boys out to the movies tonight." He continued on talking about how his wife and sons had been waiting to see the premier of this movie and he didn't really care for it. Talking about his family seemed to ease him and before long they were chatting comfortably as they normally did at the office.

"You didn't tell me Andrew is going tonight! That guy is the worst!" Dave said laughing.

"I know, total blowhard! I hate him too. Hey, how about instead of us going to the bar to listen to Andrew talk about himself all night we just grab some cold ones and hang out ourselves?"

After a moment Dave replied, "It does sound like a better option. I don't know though, Jane." He looked to be battling between what he wanted to do and what he knew was appropriate. She could tell by the glance he shot at first the clock and then her large breasts that were still hanging ever so patiently under her sweatshirt.

"It will be fine," she said playing with the zipper of her hoody. She tugged it down ever so slightly to show only skin down where a t-shirt would be. Not far enough down to let Dave know there was nothing underneath, but low enough to keep him wondering. "Let grab a six pack from the gas station and then drive over to the beach to watch the waves roll in."

"Sure, that sounds like a nice idea." He said, sounding only half reluctant.

They walked through the fluorescently lit gas station over to the beer. Jane was acutely aware of how Dave's gaze followed her bouncing breasts. She imagined what it would feel like if Dave pushed her against one of the cool glass doors and started fucking her. Her face and breasts pushed against the cold glass as his warm cock filled her up from behind. But that's not what she really wanted. She wanted to be able to feel his body. To feel his warmth and kiss him deeply. She hoped Dave wouldn't need too much beer to loosen his nerves because the warmth she could feel between her legs was starting to get a hold of her. As they waited in line at the cash register Jane let the side of her breast graze ever so gently across Dave's arm. He moved his arm away subconsciously and Jane just smiled up at him. Her nipples were erect again, partly from the cold but mostly from excitement. They ached for him touch.

They arrived at the beach and Dave pulled the car up to a picnic bench on the drivers side of the car. They sat next to each other on the bench and opened their beers. The began to drink and talk as they watched the waves coming in. It was a cool night and no one was around except for them. All that could be heard on the beach was the crash of the waves and the echoes of their laughter. It felt so right to be there with Dave, almost like she was there with her own husband. She loved her husband fiercely, just as she knew Dave loved his wife but urges are what make us human. Urges are what kept Jane's zipper getting lower even though it was slowly getting colder. And it's what caused Jane to slide her arm around Dave's back and press herself, most notably her breasts, against his side as they sat there. Dave didn't pull away, he just kept sipping his beer and talking to her as he had been before. She was starting to get chilly from the cool breeze off the water and the cold beer going down her throat. But that only made the heat she felt between her legs and the heat from Dave feel even stronger.

She finished her beer and let it drop. She slid her other arm cautiously around Dave so she was now hugging him on the bench. Neither of them had ever had such intimate contact with another since getting married but they both let it happen. Their want for each other and the beer they were drinking had muddled their conscience. After a moment in silence Jane loosened her grip.

"Gonna go grab another." Dave let her up and she thought he was probably happy for the short shorts as she bent over the drivers seat to get another beer. She opened up her fresh beer as she took a seat in the drivers seat looking out at Dave. The light in the car was on giving him a good view of her, which he was appreciating. "So do you like this outfit more than what I was wearing earlier?" Her chest was pointing out, putting extra pressure against the fabric so that her breasts were perfectly outlined in the light coming from the car.

"Both are very nice." Dave replied diplomatically.

"Oh come on. You have to prefer one or the other." Jane said slyly as she eased the zipper down further. She leaned against the seat so her breasts would push against each other and offer Dave a nice view of her cleavage to help him make up his mind. His eyes moved down to her chest and without hurry returned to her face.

"Then I pick this one."

"Good answer." She smiled and brought the bottle up to her lips. "I have a question for you."

"Ask away."

"Would you fuck me?" Dave's eyes got wider at the question as he was taken a back.

"We're both married." He replied, his voice a little higher.

"That's not what I asked. You have to admit there is something between us that we have to get out of our system if we want to keep working together." Jane moved the zipped lower. It was now in line with her nipples. A large portion of her breasts were exposed and if Dave hadn't figured out before that there was nothing underneath the hoody he did now.

"I would never want to hurt my wife." But when he said it neither of them were convinced.

"That's not what I asked either." And with that she finished unzipping her sweatshirt and opened it up, exposing her breasts to him. She was all pale except for her two pink nipples that stood on her large hanging breasts. She knew they were larger than Dave's wife and she felt proud of how he ogled her now. "I asked, do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes."

"Then get over here."

He put down his beer and made his way to the car. As he got close Jane tossed her bottle away, no longer interested in the remains. She reached up and drew his face to hers and began to kiss him deeply as his hands explored her breasts. He kneaded them as they continued kissing passionately. He broke away from the kiss to begin sucking on her tits. He bit softly but firmly at her nipples and she pushed her pelvis forward to meet his. She pulled his face up to hers and his hands which had been planted on her ass when back up to her tits. She began fiddling blindly with his belt but before she had any success he had moved her back and started to pull off her shorts. She lifted her hips to allow him and he slid off her panties along with the shorts.

She was now completely naked sitting in the front seat of another man's car at the deserted beach she and her husband frequented. Dave reached to turn off the cabin light but she stopped him.

"No, I want to see."

He didn't need any further persuasion and in a second was on his knees between her legs. She was already soaking wet and his warm tongue working at her clitoris made her even more so. Her hips pushed forward into him as he slid a finger inside of her. After a second he removed it and let it slowly trace around her asshole.

Oh! That was something her and her husband had never tried before. She gasped with sudden excitement as just the tip of his finger entered her before unexplored orifice.

"Oh Dave," she gasped as she pushed his head into her. "Oh Dave!" If she didn't stop him she was going to cum and she didn't want to let that happen yet. She pulled on him and he broke away from his work.

"I guess your wife is a little more adventurous than I thought." She smiled and he smiled back at her and they began to kiss deeply again. She could feel her juices this strange man and that turned her on even more. Then she pushed him back and got out of the car.

"Your turn now." She peeled off his shirt and led him to the backseat where she had him lay on his back. She pulled off his pants and boxers so now they were equally naked in the empty parking lot. She leaned in and took his hard cock in her mouth. It was already wet with precum and she quickly lapped it up as she continued blowing him.

"Oh god yes," he moaned. She knew she was pretty good at blowjobs and was selfishly hoping she was better than Dave's wife. Well if it makes him feel better he's much bigger than my husband. She was getting excited thinking about getting Dave's big cock inside of her so she ended her blowjob and worked her way up his naked body. She straddled him and grabbed a hold of his cock. She ran the head of it up and down along her dripping pussy.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked.

"Absolutely."

And then he was inside of her. It had been a long time since she had felt another cock inside of her and it was glorious. She bounced in ecstasy on top of him. Her huge breasts bounced up and down against his chest with her ass on display to the whole outside empty world. She moved up, so her tits now bounced across Dave's face. He took the cue and grabbed hold of them and started sucking at her nipples. It was everything she was hoping the experience would be and more. He released on of her breasts and moved on of his hands back to her ass that she was repeatedly slamming into her. He moved his hand closer and again with one finger slipped it inside her still wet asshole.

"OH, YES!" She cried out. If anyone at all had been around they would have had no problem hearing the cries of passion coming from the rocking car.

"Oh god I'm close!" Dave called out.

"No! Not yet!" Jane let out in a gasp as she slowly slowed her pace. "You can't cum inside me." She wished she could let him but it was far too risky.

She pushed off him so she was looking down at him, her breasts hanging down between them. She wanted to keep him inside her so bad. She had an idea. She looked at him with growing excitement. Teeth clenched in anticipation of her words she let out in a tone of heat and excitement, "Put it in my ass."

Before he could say anything she was turning around in the back seat, exposing her waiting ass to him. He rearranged so he was on his knees behind her, leaning over her because of the limited headroom of the car. He positioned the head of his cock against her asshole and slowly began to push.

"Mmmmmhhhh," Jane moaned as she could feel her muscles loosen helped by the alcohol and excitement to let Dave's nice warm cock penetrate her. With the head of his cock in, he leaned forward more and grabbed hold of one of her nipples as he kissed her neck. Jane was getting more and more excited and couldn't wait anymore and with some firmness and care moved her ass back to envelope his whole cock. They both let out a deep gasp at the same time. Dave began to work his cock in and out slowly.

"Yes Dave! Yes! Fuck my ass!" Hearing her excitement he began to pick up pace until they were slamming into each other as fast as they could. "Oh Dave! Oh DAVE!" She was enjoying calling out a new name in her passion.

"Oh Jane yes!" He called out, squeezing her nipples harder now. "I'm gonna, I'm gonna..." And then she felt it. The warm explosion shooting up inside of her and that was enough to put her over the edge as well as they both came together with Dave's cock firing off in her ass as the sounds of their excitement mixed with the crash of the waves in the distance.

They lay there, not moving. With the adrenaline leaving Jane could now feel the ache inside her caused by Dave's cock pounding away in her ass. It hurt, but it was a good hurt because it reminded her of the excitement they had just shared. Some cum oozed out of her causing a very odd and uncomfortable sensation. Nicer feeling was Dave's had resting on her breast and feeling his breathe return to normal as she rest her head on his chest.

"So did you get it all of out your system?" Dave asked.

"Not at all." Jane replied grinning.