All Comments on 'Bite Sized Story: After Work Drinks'

by adultfictionsection

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What an ass of an author...no need to tell us about yourself...u are just a cheat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking whore. With luck, only she and the cheating married asshole with kids will get an STD, or a dozen of them, and not pass it on to their supposed spouses.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

“Hey Dave!” “Oh hey Jane!”

“Yes Dave! Yes! “Oh Jane yes!”

Story reads like it was written for elementary school.

“See Spot run!” “Run Spot! Run!”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another slutwife is born no love for their family. Hopefully their spouses will find out and leave them to fuck each others brains out in thier own time.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

What do you find original about this story? It is neither exciting nor stimulating. Two people who are not married to each other commit adultery! Hopefully you caught an STD or HIV!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Two selfish cheaters fucking never will be interesting. Shitty story!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

There's no such thing as "getting it out of your system" if it's fun. You'll just want more.

\

Contrary to popular belief guys don't just think with their dicks. If Dave is the good guy that he's painted as at the beginning, he's not going to be so easily sucked into cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Her logic sucks. How does cheating like this make things easier at work than just having lust and not cheating? I guess if you have no conscience there is no guilt so maybe in her case she is right. Dave is done. He will show guilt right away and his wife will know.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Not bad. Gave it higher than usual marks because it was a planned out affair and one that will be repeated until they are caught or until they leave their respective families for each other.

Yeah, and that bullshit about loving her husband fiercely...well, not sure if she knows this but cheating on your husband kinda proves you DONT love him fiercely. Giving up your virgin ass to another man kids reinforces that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think her husband was down at the same deserted beach mulling over a divorce and made up his mind ... so he walked over and took pictures with his trusty cellphone and told her not to bother coming home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice “bite-size” story!

Too many morons on Literotica though that don’t know how to read the category it’s in - instead they read through the whole story jerking off then get mad at themselves and leave a hate comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please let betrayed spouses find out and rain hellfire down on the cheating assholes.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Adolescent bullshit!

Prince020402Prince020402almost 3 years ago

Didn't like the story but very well written. 5* for effectively writing a distasteful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good Story. Just ignore the haters, they could have stopped reading it anytime. Over 80% of Americans have cheated {Bella DePaulo (Ph.D., Harvard, 1979)}.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about a lovigwife, just a cheating slut

JJ

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well written but you merely threw the LW template into it and as such didnt hit what you wanted.

Yeah she was the exact same worthless cheating slut that 90% of writers here write about.

The only ones who find cheating erotic are just mistakes God didnt send out a factory recall for.

There have been a few well written ones that arent all bad, but this isnt one of them.

Feel free to be a one and done.

Congratz on getting some of those Heavenly rejects to spank off to this though....but thats NOT a high bar to hit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pair meet at work. She asks him out to fuck. They drive to a beach & he fucks her ass.

End of story.

What could be wrong with this story?

One star.

Bill

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Good job! Surprised this is your first story. While I don’t condone the cheating, I liked the build up and what guy guy doesn’t like a gal that’s not afraid to go after what she wants? Sadly, I don’t see a happy ending for their respective marriages. Keep writing AFS! You could spin this into a multi adventure story.

olblueyesolblueyesover 1 year ago

neat little sex romp,,well written and all that,,,,whats not to like and i liked it a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous