All Comments on 'Bitsy's Inhuman Submission Ch. 02'

by unpublaauthor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hurry!

Oh please hurry with the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like me Bitsy doesn’t have a clue about what’s going on

There’s no logical reason for her to submit, it’s not as though she’s been subjected to weeks of punishment or weeks of arousal and denial?

It’s like you gave up on the concept of her resisting him fro one paragraph to the next. FFS you didn’t even need to use the crappy “magic cock” effect.

There’s no lead in explanation or story of what the hell is going on, initially I thought it was set in the Middle Ages given the Dracula and Royalty references but not it’s apparently contemporary because there’s electricity, monitors and phones. On top of that she’s meant to be American and without a doubt the first sign of any US citizen in trouble and the world knows about it, press, lawyers, embassadorial intervention.

I’m guessing there’s meant to be a preceding story or chapter? The way it stands right now there’s a bullshit D/s relationship that was supposed to be non consensual, even her internal commentary as to why she’s suddenly submitted is a lame attempt to justify dropping the direction of the story line. The other persona and business interests appear nonesensical and irrelevant. It’s like there’s a massive chunk of information missing.

Akshay_Akshay_about 4 years ago
Wonderful

It is incredible and wonderful. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunpublaauthor@unpublaauthor
Are character redemption arcs even possible? Stay tuned to find out in the Hades and Persephone spinoff. And see what happens to the Maenads!