All Comments on 'Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 02'

by Kabba118

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 4 years ago
One of the Best!

I love your story and can't wait to see how it develops - I sure hope there will be more chapters. You've created intriguing characters with lots of love to share. I also appreciate that you've even weaved a bit of faith into it - and for a change you're not pushing a bunch of anti-Catholicism. Anyway, thanks for a great read so far and here's hoping for much more!

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
nice read!

I really enjoyed it man!

coastalanguscoastalangusabout 4 years ago
OMG ..... LOVE this

love this story so much i hope there is more to come.... and fast im addicted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

love this story ................... jonathan

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy Moly!

I’ve read this series several times and this chapter hits me right in the ❤️❤️❤️. Every time.OMG! 🤩🤩🤩

If I could remember my username, I’d definitely add you to my favorites list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So glad they are finally being honest with each other

Open and honest communication is the key to them making this work. They have been deeply attracted to each other for months - everyone around them could easily see it - yet the stubbornly refuses to talk about their feelings. It was clear from the first “not date” how they both felt but they allowed this friendship idea to put up a barrier. I hope that teaches them a lesson about communication and putting the other first. And ok, I hate this Yosef dude. I know this last happened before they connected but if he comes back into the picture, I’m gonna shit a brick! Keep up the progress as they fall into love with each other and co-care for little EJ. That kid has been through way more than enough! Loved how Jack swooped into protect him. As great of a dad as Ethan is, he lets EJ see and hear way too much between adults in his life. The language, arguments and drama (not to mention the violent encounter between E and Trish) are just way too much to expose a 2-3 year old to. Ethan needs to cut that out pronto.

letsquirtletsquirtalmost 3 years ago

Truly a fantastic story, with such well-written characters. I love it. Absolutely love it

CoburnAislingCoburnAislingalmost 2 years ago

Sigh. I was really enjoying this until the religious bullshit. Immediately skipped here to leave a comment, and dropping the rest of the series. Unfortunate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the religious piece you have included. It an important part of many couples lives. Not for everyone but bdsm is not for everyone either.

rightside27rightside2711 months ago

I'm not at all religious, but I really enjoy the realism of the way you included it. I can't understand why so many people are aggressively put off by it.

Different perspectives are important for good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKabba118@Kabba118
All works, stories, and characters are COPYRIGHTED through the US Copyright Office under the name ESKAY KABBA. ***December 2023 Update*** Bittersweet Irish Cream is COMPLETE on Google Play Books! https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Eskay_Kabba_Bittersweet_Irish_Cream...