Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kabba118
Kabba118
321 Followers

"So every time you saw Liam's name as a paid guest, you thought what, he was sleeping in there alone?"

"I had no proof of any illicit behavior," Ethan said, "But I did tell Liam sometime in November that if he was doing what I suspected, he either needed to knock it off, suck it up and tell you or I was going to tell you myself come the New Year."

Jack nodded. Ethan reached down and took his cold hands, rubbed them, kissed them. He then led everyone inside for dinner.

~~~~~

Ethan rented out a two bedroom hotel suite at the Casablanca in Times Square from New Year's Eve through January 3rd. EJ fell asleep by 8pm but Ethan and Jack watched the ball drop at midnight from their window and shared a kiss. Then went into the bathroom and made love in there for the next few hours, Jack inside of Ethan in the shower, and Ethan inside of Jack on the bathroom floor.

Ethan's phone rang early the morning of New Year's Day. Carlos was loud in his ear, "Mi Amor, Feliz año nuevo!" he screamed.

"Yo, why do you sound drunk?" Ethan asked groggily. He left a sleeping Jack in the bed and went to stand by the window to talk.

"I might still be drunk. I haven't been to sleep yet," Carlos said and laughed.

"Well get some sleep so we can meet up later."

Carlos hesitated. "Well see, that's why I'm calling you. I'm not in New York right now. I'm not going to be able to meet you later."

Ethan was disappointed. "What the fuck, 'Los?"

"I know, I know and I'm so sorry. I'm going to make it up to you, promise. But two days ago I met this Boricuo and I dicked down him and his wife- his fucking wife!! -and they wanted me to come down to Puerto Rico with them so I told them I would. So I'm sitting in San Juan drinking a coquito just now remembering that we were supposed to meet up with Sheed and Sonia today."

"And Jack," Ethan reminded him.

"Jack? Oh yea the new boyfriend. Yea I was meeting him too right?" Carlos said absentmindedly.

"Yes. This was important to me. And you haven't seen EJ in months. He doesn't even know who his uncle Carlos is anymore."

"Lo siento mi amor. Te lo compensaré mi amor. Lo juro. (Sorry my love. I will make it up to you my love. I swear). Ethan, say something."

"It's cool. Enjoy your trip. You'll meet him another time."

"I will, I will make a special trip just to come see him. I can see he's important to you."

It was Ethan's turn to hesitate. The purpose of having Jack meet all his friends together was so that Carlos wouldn't act a fool and grill him, like he would do if they were one on one. "No you don't have to do that. We'll plan it another time."

"OK But just tell me one thing...did you give up the ass?"

Ethan laughed. "Shut the fuck up."

"Ugh you did, didn't you? You gave up my ass, oh nooooo!" He yelled like he was in pain.

Ethan was still laughing. "You don't own shit over here."

Carlos laughed with him. "Just remember it's supposed to be you and me in the end. We made a pact."

Ethan said, "I don't know about that anymore, 'Los. This one is here to stay."

"Hmmm...ok. You sound good, mi amor. Happy."

"I am happy. Jack makes me happy."

"As long as he is doing that, it's all good with me," said Carlos. "Ok let me get back to my new friends. I'll call you when I get back in a week. Love you, EB."

"Feliz año nuevo Carlos. Love you too."

Ethan hung up and looked out the window thinking how good the streets looked despite billions of confetti dropping down on it just hours before. He was also thinking of how far he had come from that kid with Carlos to being a man with Jack. Jack, who was the love of his life. He turned back to the bed to see Jack was up, his green eyes watching him. He smiled at him and slid into the bed and Jack instinctively moved his head to his chest and closed his eyes again.

That afternoon they met with Ethan's friends, Rasheed and Sonia and their two girls, five year old Maya and tjree year old Yasmin. They took EJ and the kids to the ToysRUs Megastore in Times Square and let them pick out as many gifts as they wanted, then went ice skating in Central Park. Later on they went to Benihana's for dinner and all the kids loved the live show of flipping food in the air in front of them more than actually eating the food, which was to be expected.

EJ fell asleep on the way back to the hotel and stayed asleep as Jack placed him in his bed. Then he crossed the room to lay down next Ethan who was sending out Happy New Year's texts to family and friends. When Jack laid down, he rolled on top of him and kissed his mouth. "My friends like you. I can tell."

Jack shrugged. "I'm pretty perfect." He smiled.

"You cocky bastard." Ethan smiled back at him. They kissed again and he said seriously, "You are pretty perfect. I'm the fucked up one in this relationship, coming in with hella baggage."

"That's not true," Jack shook his head.

Ethan scoffed. "A whole kid? A crazy baby mama? A cheating past? A divorce? If that's not baggage I don't know what is."

"I have baggage, trust me. I'm just hoping it never comes between us."

"What do you mean?" Ethan asked curiously.

Jack turned his face away and sighed. Ethan felt the distance forming between them even though he was still on top of him. He slowly turned Jack's face back to him and kissed him slowly, softly until Jack warmed back up to him completely. Then he said, "I won't ask about your past. But just know that I'm always here for you. I'm not going anywhere."

Jack nodded. Then he said, "Come on."

He pulled Ethan toward the bathroom, remembering to grab the lube off the counter before they went in and closed the door. He turned off all the lights except the dimmer under the mirror so they only saw each other in an orangey glow. He slowly started undressing him, kissing his neck and running his fingers up and down his chest. Ethan did the same and they stood bare chested, touching each other. When Jack lifted his head up, Ethan moved in to kiss his lips but Jack averted his kiss. He tried again, and again Jack moved his head back and smiled at him.

"So no kissing?" He asked amused.

Jack shook his head no and said, "No talking either."

He started undoing his jeans, looking at Ethan in the eyes. He kissed his chest, nibbling along the way down. Ethan groaned softly as Jack got on his knees and sucked his dick like it was the first and last time. He grabbed his head and gently but firmly faced fucked him as Jack took all of him in and cupped his balls.

Ethan gave him no warning and moaned loudly as he filled up Jack's mouth with his cum, and almost doubled over on top of him. Jack stood up and grabbed Ethan's face, opened his mouth and pushed Ethan's own cum onto his tongue. Ethan moaned as he tasted himself, surprised that Jack snowballed him first. They kissed and moved Ethan's Irish cream around until it dissolved, then they kissed some more until their lips hurt and Jack's cock ached to come out and play.

Jack undid his own belt buckle, dropped his pants and kicked them off. Ethan moved closer and made to return the blow job but Jack spun him around and pushed him to the sink counter and leaned him over. Ethan smiled to himself at Jack's dominance over him at this moment and allowed it. Jack kicked Ethan's legs further apart and held onto his waist while he lubed Ethan first, fingered him for a bit, them lubed himself. He entered forcefully and in one motion landed at Ethan's bottom.

Ethan cried out, "Fuck Jac-" but Jack slapped his hand across Ethan's mouth, harder than what he wanted but fuck it now, Ethan's wide eyes and surprised looked on his face through the mirror meant it was worth it.

He held his face tightly, leaned over in Ethan's ear and said in his deepest voice, "I fucking own you now."

Then he pushed Ethan's face down against the sink counter roughly knowing it was going to leave a bruise by the morning. Ethan groaned in his throat as his torso was flat on the counter and started panting. Jack held one hand on the back of his head so he couldn't move, and the other on his waist, and fucked his lover mercilessly. He pounded over and over and Ethan took it, moaned loudly with his dick pressed against the counter uncomfortably but the pleasure Jack was giving him more than made up for it.

They stayed that way for minutes, hours, days, centuries it felt like as Ethan climaxed and came again way before Jack let out a groan and buried his dick against Ethan's prostate to pump his own cream inside of him. When finally he let Ethan's head go, Ethan slid to the floor and laid there as Jack fell against the wall to catch his breath. He looked down as Ethan started chuckling.

They smiled at each other for a moment until Ethan said, "I fucking love you, Jackie Bear."

~~~~~

Ethan, Jack and EJ explored The Bronx Zoo for his birthday in the morning, then the Central Park Zoo in the afternoon. They ordered pizza to the hotel and watched kid movies with EJ until he fell asleep early again, exhaustion setting in for his now three year old body for the second day in a row.

Once they got him settled in his bed, Ethan and Jack got into their bed, held hands and talked about future plans: Moving in together into an actual apartment or bigger house with room for an art studio; Adopt one to two more kids, they both agreed a sibling group would be nice; Jack considering getting his bachelors in psychology, either online or at Rhode Island University while Ethan toyed with the idea of buying another property. They played around with names for the Inn, settled on Inn Love at the B&B. Ethan and Jack talked well into the night until they started falling asleep, not knowing who fell asleep first. They were both hopeful for their future lives together.

Kabba118
Kabba118
321 Followers