Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack did this two more times but on the third time he moaned, "I gotta cum, I gotta cum," and reached for his own penis but Ethan moved his hand away and grabbed his waist to stop him from moving, said again, "Breathe through it." Instead they stopped moving and kissed. Between the heat of the car and the heat rising in their bodies, they both began to sweat.

Jack's penis was dripping pre-cum all over Ethan's shirt. He moaned, "It's tooooo fucking hoootttt." Ethan took off Jack's shirt, then his own, careful not to touch Jack's hard throbbing dick between them. They began to move again, Jack grinding against him, Ethan's dick filling Jack's rectum completely.

Ethan could feel Jack squeezing his perineum from the inside, then release, then squeeze, then release as Jack moaned and tried to breathe through the beginning waves of his orgasm, slowing it down to prepare for the tidal wave he was going for. They have been practicing Jack prolonging and extending his orgasm without ejaculating for a couple of months, with Jack getting better at it every time.

He said to Jack, "You ready?"

Jack said, "No, but yes." They laughed.

Ethan's hands moved further down Jack's waist to the bottom of his ass cheeks, held him tight. He lifted Jack up and down slowly at first, ultimately lifting Jack up to the head of his dick and slamming him all the way back down over and over. But then he began to move faster and faster, lifting Jack up and slamming him down, then just holding Jack up and thrusting up from below, grunting with every thrust, "uugh..uugh..uugh..."

Jack held on to Ethan's shoulders and cried, "hoooooo fuck yea...fuck yea... hoooooo.... hooooooo... fuck yea......" Ethan and Jack was moaning and grunting, the entire car shaking with their movements.

Jack felt the first wave of his orgasm, breathed through it with a "hooooooooooooo" and let it wash over him, pre-cum leaking out of him; and it felt like a high he's never felt before, like the sun coming out after a long rainy night: warm and fantastic. He breathed through the second, then the third, but by the fourth, fifth and sixth climactic wave that came right behind each other so intensely it started bringing tears to his eyes and he started shaking.

He hollered, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck I'm cuh cuh cuh cuh-" and translucent cum shot out of him first, then the white thick cum exploded from his untouched penis, coating Ethan's bare chest. The intensity of Jack's squeeze around Ethan's dick coupled with the feel of his hot cum on him sent Ethan over the edge as well, and he forgot he was also supposed to be delaying his own ejaculation.

He came with a growl, bucking upward and emptying out his Irish cream inside of him and giving Jack a few more waves of orgasmic euphoria. They both continued to moan as they slowed down their bodies, then Ethan slapped both of Jack's butt cheeks and said, "Fuck, that was amazing! Fuck, I love you! Fuck, I love us!"

Jack laughed, still slightly trembling as Ethan pulled him in for a passionate kiss before Jack could catch his breath. They put back on their clothes and bundled up before Ethan turned off the car again. Ethan's peacoat was left open so Jack could snuggle into his chest as they laid on their sides, arms over each other.

As Jack was quickly falling asleep, Ethan said softly, "I bend over backwards to show you I love you, for no other reason than I want you to know that I love you. I do it willingly, unconditionally, wholeheartedly. Because you have my whole heart."

Jack said sleepily, "You had mine even before we first kissed, you know." Ethan smiled, his whole body warm from Jack's admission, and fell asleep as well.

Jack woke up about three hours later feeling cold. Ethan was not lying next to him. The sky was light and the first rays of sun were coming up. Before he could find his phone to call him, the back passenger door opened and Ethan came in with two cups of coffee.

"Merry Christmas." He handed one to Jack and sat next to him. He said, "Watch the pine trees from the east, then the lake."

They watched the sun come up in silence through the pine trees, then sun rays filter through the trees onto the lake that was more water than ice, while sipping their coffee. When the sun was completely up, Jack said, "That really was beautiful. It's like the perfect spot."

"For a honeymoon maybe?" Ethan asked.

Jack laughed a little. "I guess. I was thinking of camping but yea, that too."

Ethan let a moment pass, then said, "When you asked me to marry you, did you actually want to get married or were you just trying to get my attention?"

Jack thought about it and said, "Maybe a little of both. Maybe more getting your attention then actually getting married. Like...60/40?"

Ethan let another moment pass, then said, "Well. If you did actually want to get married.... then we should get married."

Jack paused mid-sip. He swallowed. Then looked at him. They stared at each other for a couple of seconds, then Ethan said, "Massachusetts and Vermont are marrying us gays left and right since Obama took office. Wanna get married, Jackie Bear?"

They stared at each other another couple of seconds as Jack could not find his voice. Then he nodded, yes.

Ethan smiled and said, "Okay."

Ethan turned back to the view and continued to sip coffee, leaving Jack to stare at the side of his face, still at a lost for words. He said, "If we hit the road now, we should be home by 11am, give or take a few minutes. You're driving."

He turned back to Jack who was still sitting there looking at Ethan, shocked at what just happened. He found his voice and said, "Just like that, huh?"

And Ethan laughed. "Yea. Just like that."

~~~~~~

Jack insisted that they could not show up empty handed on Christmas morning, they needed to bring EJ something. Ethan reminded him that this was indeed Christmas morning and that almost no shops were open. As they headed through Providence, about 30 minutes from home, Jack got off the highway saying, "Something is open." Most shops were closed but they did see a local pet shop.

"Well just get something small," Jack insisted. But he immediately gravitated toward a dog. "It's a Jack Russell Terrier. Jack. Russell. JR initials. Hello!?"

But Ethan put his foot down. "Nope, I'm not taking care of a dog and a kid and you."

They agreed on a female calico cat, still young enough to play but old enough to be litter trained and sprayed. Jack also picked up something else; he asked the manager for the cup on his desk that said "World's Greatest Dad" on it.

When they walked in, EJ immediately ran to his dad. Ethan showed EJ the cat in a pet holder who beamed, "It's a cat! Is it mine?"

"Yes," he father told him.

EJ exclaimed, "Yay! I got a cat I got a cat I got a cat I got a cat!" He ran back toward the living room forgetting to actually take the cat with him.

June turned to Jack said, "We let EJ open up a few of his presents to distract him, but he was really missing you guys." She hugged him. "Are you ok?"

Jack said, "I'm better than ok. I feel amazing right now. Where's my dad?"

June smiled and said, "We're all in the living room." Henry stood up as Jack came over to him.

Jack greeted him with, "I think the clearest indication of me knowing in my heart of hearts that you are my dad, is the fact that I didn't come to you. Because I knew if I did, you would try to fix it, or help me, or change my path. Because that's what a good dad does. And more importantly, you would have called me dumb ass for even considering it, and probably chained me up in the basement, to ensure I couldn't go. Because that's what a great dad does. And you are the greatest dad a kid could have ever ask for."

Jack handed him the cup and smiled a goofy smile. "Don't ever doubt our relationship for a second. I'm your son. You're my dad. I'm a Frazier through and through. And I'm going to make it official next year, and change my last name to Frazier. So my future kids can be Fraziers too."

Henry took the cup and smiled. He kissed his cheeks and pulled Jack into a tight hug. They held each other until Jack whispered, "I'm so sorry I worried you and put us all in danger. You were right, Dad. I am a dumb ass."

Henry nodded. "But you're my dumb ass son, so I'll take some of the blame for it." Then laughed, making Jack laugh as well.

Ethan called his parents and told them of the change of plans. "I know we were supposed to be there today but can we come first thing in the morning instead?" Alan said it was fine but Suzanne was upset, as they did not get to see EJ on Christmas last year either because they were in California.

"Can't you drive later on tonight?" she asked.

"Ma, whether I drive late tonight or early first thing in the morning, you still won't spend time with EJ because he's going to be sleep by the time we get there. So let's just wait until the morning. First light we're on the road." She reluctantly agreed, especially after he said, "and I have some important news to share with everyone."

Mina heard the tail end of Ethan's conversation as he hung up. She asked, "What's the important news?"

Henrietta, who came over with Brayden in the afternoon said, "Who has news?"

Ethan hesitated and looked at Jack who was playing on the living room floor with EJ, the cat who EJ named Catty, and a string. Jack looked up and smiled widely at him, then looked back down and kept playing with EJ and Catty.

Ethan announced, "We're getting married."

No one spoke. Marie then said, "Is that joke? Are you serious?"

"I don't joke about marriage Ma Marie, either to do it or to leave it," Ethan said factually. "I asked, he said yes. So we're getting married."

Jack, still smiling, could not lift his face up but it didn't matter because all three of his sisters crash landed on him in the middle of the living room floor shrieking and hugging him.