All Comments on 'Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 09'

by Kabba118

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great chapter if you enjoy your guts twisting up!

Jack let EB off way to fucking easy! Ethan should have had some serious consequences for what he allowed to happen! Guess the Bittersweet in the title is making more sense!

Ethan needs to get a fucking clue. If I were Jack I would seriously question what they have. Maybe this marriage is a bad idea!

I hate Carlos! And I'm really pissed off at Ethan for allowing this POS supposed best friend to torment and disrespect Jack non stop! EB should have put an end to the whole thing the minute it began! I would not allow my best friend to hurt the love of my life. Carlos would have been picking his ignorant Ass up off the floor!

I admire Jacks restraint! But it was painful to watch!

Some best friend. Purposely trying to ruin what Ethan and Jack have! Maybe Ethan should wake up and smell the coffee!

Looking forward to seeing how EB is going to put an end to this whole mess with Carlos. After what we just saw, I doubt he has the balls. But for fucking sure he better do something equally intense! Seems there is a choice to be made here, Carlos or Jack!

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
Nice Read

I concur; Ethan should have put an end to the bs with Carlos in the beginning. He shouldn't have let it go all this long. He still has not told them that they are getting married. An EX being your friend should have some compassion about you moving on.

It was nice of Jack to forge a friendship with Jorge. Having good business relationship in the gay community is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Come on don’t minimize what Ethan let happen

Ethan was more disrespectful to jack than Carlos, for letting his friend put jack down and for letting him come on to Ethan. I’d dump his ass in a minute.. and please don’t just let jack forgive and forget, he needs to get some kind of revenge for going through that visit..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ethan needs to grow a pair

If Carlos had belittled jack behind ethans back maybe I could understand ethans not sticking up for jack, but Carlos blatantly put jack down in front of Ethan, then Ethan kept calling jack the garbage man, which seemed like a put down or a status insult..

Kabba118Kabba118about 4 years agoAuthor

AUTHOR NOTE

OMG you guys!! I'm cracking up because the hate for Ethan is so real, I'm getting private messages about it! :) I love how dedicated you are to this story.

Rest assured, there are two more chapters to what I like to call Part 2, and I submitted 10 today and will submit 11 before the end of the week. I would NOT leave you with this mess they are in, and boy is it MESSY. This story is already written out and I debated changing it a bit due to the comments but I'm not going to. Love is complicated and it doesn't get more complicated than Jack and Ethan. But if it's true love, it can overcome anything, right?:) You just have to fight for what you want, and I think you will see they both have a bit more fight in them. :)

Love you all, and keep the comments coming!

-KK

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591almost 4 years ago

I’m late to this party, but agree that E should have handled Carlos differently. I don’t hate him though. He’s just been clueless to this point. Looking forward to coming chapters. Going to hate to see this story end.

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020over 3 years ago

This story is so interesting I can not put it down

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree! WTF Ethan?

Yes Carlos is an arrogant overbearing vulgar thoughtless assholian prick! But the real shit stain here is Ethan. Nothing about what has been written, about how their relationship has transpired through the years - and I mean NOTHING - can begin to explain why Ethan is still friends, let alone best friends, with Carlos. Sure when they were teenagers, ok no foul there. But I’m talking now. Every single conversation and interaction between Ethan and Carlos has been riddled with inappropriate comments and pet names, vulgar lines of questioning, over-flirtatious talk, frequent mentions of Carlos owning Ethan, and blatant flagrant disrespect for Jack and his position in Ethan’s life. I mean the Baby Jack shit alone deserves the Danny Riley treatment! And Ethan NEVER says a thing to stop it besides meekly “don’t call him that”. He even defends Carlos with comments to Jack like “it’s the way it’s always been” or “that doesn’t mean anything.” It should mean something to Ethan because it sure means something to Jack - and Ethan is too much of a prick to notice or realize it. Jack says the only thing Ethan did wrong is omit the most recent threesome and next day! Far from it, besides the ongoing permitting of disrespect of Jack, the high jacking of Valentines Day weekend without even consulting Jack, the obvious lust/affection for Carlos that Ethan doesn’t/can’t hide (the boners for piss sake), being consumed by his presence and allowing his brash vulgar behaviors and talk (even laughing or smiling often at it), allowing Carlos to put hands and mouth of him, responding to Jack’s feelings by calling him insecure, and only slapping his head when Carlos slapped Jack’s ass instead of kicking his sorry butt around the room and out of their lives, etc. Even with all that, which is a shit ton of fault on Ethan, the very worse thing he’s done (so far!) is to neglect even telling Carlos that he is engaged to Jack and marrying him! Grade A disrespect of the highest order. The sketchy explanation of not telling him during the 2-hr phone call was to do it in person - they have been there 2 fucking days and had LOTS of conversations and chances to do so but Ethan still hasn’t. That’s fucked up!! I get the characters are complicated with intense pasts but that doesn’t mean the readers are made to hate them. Ethan’s overall demeanor in this chapter was straight up hateful and it doesn’t enhance the story - it makes it miserable and hard to read.

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

When Ethan still hadn’t 1, introduced Jack as his fiancé when he first saw Carlos and Jorge and 2, never during any of his exchanges in-person, I was expecting Jack to just blurt it out during that stupid interrogation the first dinner or the second one where Carlos was trying to brag about his past sexual relationship with Ethan. And I get why Ethan let it slide most of the time because that’s how Carlos is but he really pushed it both nights. But the way he was acting, how Ethan responded and how Carlos’ visit was damaging E & J’s relationship was a wake up call for Ethan. He couldn’t answer Jack’s question of why are you with me instead of him with the reasons why he and Carlos could never work. I’m also annoyed how Carlos got away with “you hurt Ethan before” when the hurt he caused was just as bad when they were teens. He literally made it seem like Ethan didn’t matter to him. You don’t do that to your best friend and you don’t do that to someone you claim is the one you’re going to end up with..

CocoPop1CocoPop1almost 2 years ago

First of all it’s frustrating that Ethan doesn’t put Carlos in his place. A good friend wouldn’t do what Carlos is doing (and Jorge deserve better). Second I love that Jack tried to deal with the situation calm before shit his the fan. Lastly I don’t think a relationship where one partners is possessive or controlling, but IT WAS HOT AS FUCK when Jack told Ethan he can’t take Carlos upstairs. It’s hot because I know that’s not the nature of their relationship and the outburst was a result of Jack’s love and frustration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKabba118@Kabba118
All works, stories, and characters are COPYRIGHTED through the US Copyright Office under the name ESKAY KABBA. ***December 2023 Update*** Bittersweet Irish Cream is COMPLETE on Google Play Books! https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Eskay_Kabba_Bittersweet_Irish_Cream...