Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan took a sip and said, "I don't think Jack knows how to play."

"Nope, never played before," Jack said.

Carlos feigned being shocked and put his hand over his heart. "Que mierda, you're a terrible boyfriend, how have you not taught him to play spades!?"

Ethan laughed and said, "They play pool and poker around here."

"Let's play. I'm a quick study," Jack said.

Ethan and Carlos exchanged looks, then laughed. "He's your fucking partner, cabron."

Jack actually did catch on pretty quick and after fumbling the first few hands, he and Ethan started winning books. Within an hour they finished the first bottle of tequila, had the second bottle opened and Jack and Ethan were catching up. Carlos, who drinking more than the rest, was getting handsy with everyone and loose with his tongue.

At one point when Jack walked pass, he slapped his ass hard but before Jack could respond Ethan slapped him hard upside his head, "The fuck are you doing!?" Which only made Carlos laugh.

"C'mon EB I just wanted to see what you're working with," He winked at Jack who quickly went back to visualizing pistol whipping Carlos. Their ceasefire did not last long at all.

Carlos made sexual innuendos as well. "Jorge's nipples are sexier than Ethan's. I think. You both should just take off your shirts and let me decided." And "Ethan likes big dicks Jack, so I know you must be fucking hung."

Jack, who only had a cup and a half of tequila was probably the most sober one in the room, and was increasingly getting upset at a drunk Carlos more so then the interrogating one the night before. Carlos was trying to get them to play Strip Spades -- Jorge told him, "That's not a thing, dawg" -- and every time Ethan and Jack lost a hand, he kept trying to get them to take something off, namely Ethan.

After they lost one round and Jack was shuffling cards, and Carlos slid under the table. He reached over to pull Ethan's pants leg down, to which Ethan kicked him and he fell back against Jack's leg laughing.

Jack's patience ran out. He set the cards down and said, "I think Carlos is officially done." He got up, poured half a glass of tequila and sat on the couch.

Ethan went to sit next to him as Jorge laughed with Carlos and tried to pick him off the floor. Jack looked straight ahead and sipped slowly. Ethan leaned on his shoulder. "You ok?"

Jack nodded once but didn't speak. Ethan said, "Which means, 'fuck no.' I know you Jackie Bear."

Jack smiled. Ethan nudged him until Jack looked at him. He mouthed, "I love you." Jack shrugged and smiled and Ethan grinned back widely. He could tell Ethan was shitfaced drunk.

Carlos came over saying, "I'm just going to sit right here." He tried to sit in Ethan's lap. Ethan yelled, "What the fuck Carlos, get a fucking grip!" He pushed him onto the floor as Jack glared at him.

Carlos laughing from the ground said, "Don't act like you don't like it EB. Me in your lap." Jack scoffed and shook his head. It was taking all his strength not to hit him.

Ethan said to him, "Yo, you're being wildly disrespectful right now, Los."

Jorge came over and laid down next to him on the floor, head on his chest and spoke to him in Spanish, "Para ya ahora. Está comenzando problemas para Ethan (Stop it now, you're starting trouble for Ethan)."

He responded, "Estoy follando con él (I'm just fucking with him), why is Baby Jack getting mad?" He laughed again.

Jack looked down at him and said sharply, "What?"

Ethan patted Jack's leg and said, "Don't call him that. And stop fucking with me."

Jorge said, "Aye dios mio you are a terrible drunk. Cabron, no more tequila for you for the rest of your life." Carlos laughed and he laughed too.

Carlos stroked Jorge's hair and it was quiet for a minute, then he said, "It's still early, what do you want to do now?"

"Take your drunk ass to bed," Ethan said, annoyed with him now.

Carlos laughed. Then said, "Anybody want to have an orgy?"

Jack said automatically, "No."

Ethan chuckled. "You are something else, you know that? Four gays in a room and your first thought is, let's all fuck?"

Carlos laughed. "Well y'all motherfuckers thought about it though. Except Baby Jack. Baby Jack doesn't want me touching big Ethan anymore."

Jack said calmly, "Don't call me Baby Jack."

Ethan could feel Jack getting really upset. He held Jack's free hand and leaned his body into Jack's lap to make sure he doesn't get up. "Los. Chill," he warned.

"Ok ok," Carlos said. "No more threesomes for us huh, Ethan? That's cool. Last one was good though. Not the threesome. I didn't get to touch you too much then, not with the anaconda dick in between us." He laughed, then said, "The last time it was just the two of us afterwards. We were so drunk and high. That was good. You got good man-pussy."

Ethan felt Jack's whole body tense up. But all Jack did was exhale slowly and calmly took another sip of his drink. "Shut. The fuck. Up Carlos," Ethan said testily.

"Cabron. You're being terrible right now," Jorge told him.

"Why, I'm sure Baby Jack knows all about us," Carlos said.

"Don't. Fucking. Call...." Jack said dangerously.

Ethan kicked Carlos and yelled at him, "Stop, you fucking asshole!"

Carlos groaned, "Ow!" He laughed and held his shoulder.

"You deserved it," Jorge said. "Jack should kick your fucking ass with how disrespectful you're being."

"And I'm about to let him, stop calling him that," Ethan said. "And stop talking about me or fucking threesomes, what the fuck Los!?"

"Well how was I supposed to know he didn't know cabron, it's not my fault you don't tell him everything," Carlos said smugly. Jack chuckled, nodded and took another sip. Carlos continued, "And anyway it was a long time ago ba- Jack, like seven years ago so don't worry. I haven't touched your man in a long time. Así que relájate. (So relax.)"

It was quiet, then Jorge said, "I'm ready to go." He rubbed on Carlos groin area. "You ready?"

"Yea," Carlos said. "Let's go."

Jorge stood up pulled Carlos to a standing position. Carlos looked down at Ethan leaning on Jack, who was still staring straight ahead, stone faced. He smiled and let Jorge lead him to the door.

Ethan stood up as well, swayed a bit then started walking toward them. "Let me help you walk him upstairs, Jorge."

"No you're not," Jack said quietly. "You're not walking them up. You're not going anywhere." All three turned to look at Jack who was in the same position, looking ahead with a drink in his hand.

"What?" Ethan asked.

Jack said again, calmly, "You're not going anywhere. You're staying right here." He took another sip.

Carlos busted out laughing. "Oh shit, Jack laying down the fucking law! What you gonna do, EB?"

Ethan glared at him, then went back over to Jack and knelt in front of him, both hands on his thighs. Jack wouldn't look at him at first, so Ethan gently turned his head. Jack's green eyes were almost dark; he could see how upset he was. They stared at each other.

Carlos yelled, "Yo, you coming or not?"

Ethan, not turning from Jack's face, said, "Jorge, get him out of here."

Jorge waved and said, "We out." He held Carlos up as they left the apartment.

As soon as the door closed, Ethan still kneeling in front of Jack started with, "Jack, I'm sor-"

Jack cut him off, "So 7 years not 12 or 10 years. Your 20's, not your teens." He took another sip and looked him in the eyes.

Ethan swayed a bit and said, "We fucked around my first couple of years in college, that's all. And it was still a long time ago."

Jack changed the subject. "Why does he call you EB?"

Ethan sighed. "It doesn't mean anything really."

"What does it stand for? Because it's not your middle name," Jack asked curiously.

Ethan knew this was going to be bad but he told him. "Ethan Baby."

Jack laughed sarcastically, then threw his head back in frustration, yelled, "Aaaaaaahhh!!"

Ethan pleaded, "But it doesn't mean anything, it's just a nickname. Trish calls me that too, she got it from him."

"So your first love and your ex-wife calls you baby to this day?" he asked incredulously. "Why don't I call you EB?"

"I don't know, you can if you want to," Ethan tried.

"Why the fuck would I want to now?" Jack asked exasperatedly.

Ethan slid his hands around Jack to hug him and put his head on his chest. "Jaaaackie," he moaned. He waited a moment and said in his chest, "I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. I'm going to put a stop to it, I promise." He squeezed Jack tighter.

Jack was quiet. He was still pissed but he was trying to figure out who he was pissed at: Carlos for trying to come between them or Ethan for letting it happen. Or himself for not pulling out his gun and shooting Carlos in the face.

"Do you believe me now when I tell you he wants you?" he said.

Ethan said muffled, still in Jack's chest, "But it doesn't matter because I want you. I need you. I love you. Please Jackie Bear. Don't be mad at me. Please?"

Jack sighed. He reached up and started running his hands through Ethan's brown wispy hair. After a while, Ethan looked up and Jack leaned down and kissed him softly. "Give me a minute, wait for me in bed," he said. Ethan stood up, swayed again, looked down at Jack, who looked up at him. He leaned down for another kiss, and left the room.

Jack put his glass down, leaned back and closed his eyes. He was drunker than what he wanted to be and felt out of control with his emotions. He was still angry and had the strong desire to go upstairs and knock Carlos the fuck out, because he knew everything Carlos did tonight was calculating. He wanted to drive them apart. But Jack refused to let him. So instead he took some deep breaths and got up to go to Ethan.

Ethan had stripped bare and laid down on his stomach. Jack came in and took off all his clothes as well. He grabbed the lube off the dresser and stroked his semi hard into a full hard on. He got on the bed on his knees and said, "Turn over E."

Ethan turned to his back and looked up at Jack as he crawled in between his legs. They kissed softly, lovingly, with Jack stroking Ethan's hair, Ethan stroking Jack's back.

"I've never been so mad at the fact that I love you so much until today," Jack said.

"Hmmmm. That's how I felt the day you left me standing in front of the Inn," Ethan said truthfully.

Jack sighed and asked, "Do you forgive me?"

"Yes," Ethan said automatically. Then asked, "Do you forgive me?"

Jack sighed again. "Besides the fact that I got blindsided with knowledge I didn't know, you didn't do anything wrong."

"Doesn't matter. I'm still going to make it right." They laid in silence again, then Ethan said, "I'm so in love with you, Jack." He reached up with both his hands and stroked Jack's hair lovingly.

Jack chuckled. "You're an emotional drunk, aren't you? I just realized this is the first time I've seen you really fucked up."

"What can I say, I'm a lover." He grinned a goofy grin.

"Isn't that how you ended up with EJ, too much tequila and being a lover?" Jack joked.

Ethan laughed. "No, molly is how I ended up with EJ. That shit made me forget I was fucking a pussy and not ass." They both laughed. Ethan reached down and touched Jack's face and said, "Have I ever told you, you have the most amazing green eyes?"

Jack sat up into a kneeling position and held up Ethan's thighs. "No. But keep talking. I like drunk Ethan." He lubed and fingered him, then guided himself into Ethan's hole. Then Jack leaned over him on his palms, guided himself into his favorite place in the whole world, pushing in and out rhythmically while Ethan kept talking.

"uuuugh...I used to uuuugh...dream of...those... uuugh...eyes.... those...damn dimples... uuugh.. dream...i was...uuuugh... uughh fucking the... garbage kid.... uuuugh...uuuggh... me... uuuugh ...inside you.... uuuugh...fuuuck... fucking you.... I should have uuuugh... made you... mine... from the staaaaart uuuugh... the fucking garbage kid.... fucking...the uuuugh uuuugh uuuuugh... garbage kid, fuuuuck... I love you...love you uuugh uuugh... fuck...love...fuck...uuugh... uuuugh...."

Jack kissed him passionately to stop him from talking. Ethan held onto his back, and when Jack started feeling Ethan's climax, he had no desire to prolong himself. He reached between them, stroking Ethan and thrusted deeper until they came together.