Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack continued, "But it stops today. You will never harm another another human for as long as yer live. I'm going to make sure of that. And I'm going to make sure everybody knows why."

David tried desperately to move but couldn't. He couldn't even move his face anymore as Jack finished the first word that he carved into his chest: PEDOPHILE. David was in pain and unable to cry out.

"Please. Don't," he pleaded through his unmovable lips.

Jack reached out and grabbed his throat, saying nastily, "Did yer listen when they pleaded for yer not to hurt them? Rape them? Burn them? Sodomize them with objects?" He squeezed tighter, cutting off his air supply completely. It took all of his will power not to end his life right then and there.

"It's yer lucky day. I made a promise ta someone that I intend ta keep. Yer won't die, but yer will wish yer had when I'm done with ya." He let his neck go.

Jack went to the next word. MOLESTER. After it was carved deep into his chest, Jack took out a lighter pen and sealed up his artwork, burning the words into his skin. David cried and moaned as best as he could, the pain unbearable. When he was all done, he walked over to the towels he left earlier and pulled out large gardening scissors.

As he passed by David the businessman began making noises that sounded like a "noooo" but came out more like a long grunt.

Rose stood on one side while Jack stood on the other. When it was done, Jack turned to Ka'eo. "Let's go."

"Xị̂ lew, (nasty fucker)" she spat at him, then she spit on his face.

Jack held his hand out and she took it, then led them both out of the room, through the door and out the back entrance where he had a car waiting. It would be at least two hours before anyone came looking for David and four hours before the numbing medication wore off, and by then they would be long gone.

~~~

Ka'eo was getting nervous. Her sister told Jack she would be there on the college campus by 10pm but it was close to midnight and she was not there. Jack too was getting nervous but tried not to show it. He had already missed his bus back to Providence and had to find a way to get home before 4am, like he promised Ethan. But there was no way he was leaving Ka'eo alone.

Finally a blue sedan showed up behind the campus rec center. Jack hid Ka'eo behind him, although she was already disguised with a blonde wig, a blue and gold school sweater and blue hat, looking just like one of the college kids roaming around. A petite Thai woman came out of the driver's side before the car barely stopped.

"N̂xng s̄āw k̄hxng c̄hạn! Xô phracêā! Ka'eo!" (Ka'eo, my sister! Oh my God!)

Ka'eo burst into tears and ran around Jack to grab a hold of her sister's already outstretched hands. The two women hugged tightly and cried. A man came out to shake Jack's hand.

"You must be Jamie," he said in a thick accent. "Thank you. I am Somboon. My wife Nan and I have been worried sick about Ka'eo. She was taken off the streets of Bangkok a year ago and no one has seen her since. We had no idea if your message was real or not but Nan insisted we needed to try. So we drove up from Philadelphia right away."

Jack nodded and gave Somboon an envelope full of cash. "There is ten thousand dollars in there, a new name, birth certificate and social security number so they will never be able to find her."

Somboon was shocked. He tried to give it back saying, "It's too much money! You have already done enough, we can't take this."

"You can, and you will. And you will forget you ever saw my face," Jack said seriously. He pushed the money back into the man's hands and stepped back.

Nan was listening and grabbed her husband's hand, still holding onto her sister. "Thank you. Thank you for saving her."

Jack nodded, unable to speak as he was overwhelmed with emotions. All three turned to get into the car, but Ka'eo turned back around. She hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Jack," she whispered.

He hugged her back just as tightly. "Don't forget to make the anonymous call about the spa. We need to shut it down." She nodded with tears in her dark brown eyes."You're going to be just fine, K," he assured her. "Now go on to live a normal, happy life. You can, I promise you that."

She hugged him once more and went to sit in the backseat with her sister. Jack watched them drive away, then looked at the time. 12:16am.

"Fuck!" he cursed out loud.

His plan was complete shit at this point. There was no way he was going to make it home on time. He had long since ditched his blond wig and brown contact lenses at a nearby frat house. Remembering the last time he played the role of Jamier Edmond, he was thankful he had his sisters with him, but this time he was all alone.

He groaned but he knew he only had one option. He took out his disposable cell phone and the paper Jamel put in his hands and dialed the number.

Jamel answered groggily after a couple of rings. "Hello?"

"Jamel. It's Jack."

He heard Jamel shuffle around, probably to get up and out the bed. "Where are you?"

"Where you left me. But your car can't be seen here. Just in case."

"Can you get to Grafton Hill?" Jamel asked.

"I think so," Jack said. "It will probably take me about an hour and a half but I can get there."

Jack heard Connor in the background ask, "Who is it?"

The mouthpiece muffled as Jamel spoke to Connor. "Just Dante, he's having some car trouble so I'm going to pick him up. Go back to sleep, baby." Jamel came back into the phone. "It will take me an hour at least, so that's fine. Stay on Grafton Street, there's a Taco Bell on the corner of Grafton and Jennings Street. I'll meet you there."

Jack smiled at the Jennings reference. It was like a sign. "Yea, I'll be there. Thanks, Mel."

"Anytime, man."

Jack hung up and broke the phone into pieces, then started jogging.

~~~

Ethan heard the front door open. He sat up in the bed and waited. Ethan had not been sleeping since Jack left. He did not call his cell phone and he did not expect to hear from him the whole time he was away. But Jack said 48 hours and this was day two. He looked at the time and it was 2:27am, and Jack left at 4am two days ago, so he was cutting it close.

Jack came into the bedroom and did not look surprised to see Ethan sitting up in the bed. He closed the door and the only light was the soft yellow nightlight star underneath the crib on the other side of the room where JC was sleeping. They stared at each other for a moment.

He stood at the bottom of the bed and started to take off his clothes, not taking his eyes off of Ethan. He lifted off his black t-shirt revealing his defined chest and abs that Ethan loves so much. Ethan's cock immediately rose. Jack slid out of his black Reebok sneakers and undid his belt buckle, then unzipped his pants and let them drop. He pulled his feet out of each pant leg, then reached down to take off his socks. He stood up in his white colored boxer briefs and Ethan could see the outline of his long and hard dick.

Jack grabbed himself first and stroked through the fabric and Ethan absentmindedly found himself touching himself above the sheet, also gently stroking himself, as they stared at each other. After a couple of strokes Jack used his thumbs to pull his underwear down and took them off, his hard penis bouncing out and standing straight in front of him, happily free from the restriction of cotton. He moved slowly onto the bed.

Ethan moved the sheet aside as he was also naked. Jack crawled between his legs as Ethan backed up a little. He came face to face with Ethan and brushed his lips against his but did not kiss him. Instead Jack put his palm on Ethan's chest and pushed him gently until Ethan was laid flat on his back.

Jack kissed his neck and down the middle of his chest, stopped to lick and flick his tongue at each nipple, put his tongue in his belly button and put kisses all along the side of his dick tracing his vein before putting Ethan in his mouth and sucking him.

Ethan gasped in his throat and tried not to make a sound as Jack deep throated him repeatedly. But then Jack let him fall out of his mouth and made his way further south, sucking on each of his balls then licking his hole.

"Jack," Ethan whispered, then moaned in his throat as quietly as he could.

Ethan reached up into the headboard bookshelf and grabbed the lube to hand to him. Jack sat up and back on his hind legs and took it from him. He lubed Ethan and stroked himself, then entered Ethan's waiting hole. Ethan lifted his legs to give Jack more entrance and wrapped his arms around him. He thrusted all the way in until he was to the hilt, making Ethan moan in his throat again, then grabbed Jack by his face. Jack came closer but then turned his head into Ethan's neck instead of kissing him.

Jack began to move rhythmically. Afraid to make a noise, they breathed out their sounds in each other's ear. He moved faster and Ethan's body reacted instinctively to Jack's, moving faster with him. Ethan came first, wanting and needing Jack more, feeling his orgasm from the bottom of his spine to the top and back down again as he released his cream between them.

Jack kept thrusting into him, as if he was running from something. It reminded Ethan of years ago when Jack ran into Danny Riley in New York and how Jack had fucked him that night. It was impersonal and distant as if he was trying not to feel, just satisfy an animalistic need. Everything changed after that and it scared Ethan to think everything could change again.

Jack went on pumping another few minutes before he came inside of Ethan silently, then stopped moving abruptly. They felt each other's heartbeats. Jack moved off him to the side and laid on his back. They laid side by side for a few moments, then Jack reached for Ethan's hand, wanting Ethan to anchor him.

Ethan sat up and grabbed the lube instead. He moved to sit between Jack's legs and Jack watched him glisten his cock back up into a full erection. He put lube on his fingers and pushed them inside Jack's anus. He slowly guided himself inside of Jack who closed his eyes and made a small noise.

Ethan leaned over and kissed his neck, then said in his ear, "Don't wake the baby." Jack nodded.

Jack wrapped his legs around him, digging his heels into his back, then his arms followed. Ethan moved incredibly slow, all the way in, then pulled almost all the way out. Jack was tight, and not just physically. Ethan could feel the tension all through his body, feel him holding back. He ran his hand through Jack's hair and put wet kisses all along his neck. He continued to slowly make love Jack, driving him crazy with lust and passion.

Jack tried to move him faster but Ethan ignored his squirming beneath him. He lifted himself out of Jack's neck and looked at Jack whose eyes were closed. He touched his face.

"Look at me," Ethan whispered. Jack opened his eyes. His green eyes glittered in the soft yellow light.

"Come back to me, Jackie Bear," he said softly, his own brown eyes looking golden, still moving slowly in and out of Jack's rectum, running his hands through his hair gently.

They stared at each other. Ethan continued his slow stride. He moved down to lay in Jack's neck, kissed him there and whispered again, "Come back to me, Jackie Bear." He started kissing Jack and sucking on his neck, gently.

Jack closed his eyes again and exhaled slowly until he had no air left. Then he began to breathe. He held onto Ethan a little tighter but otherwise let his body relax and melt in Ethan's arms.

Ethan continued to kiss his neck, ears and shoulder. Suddenly his cheek against Jack's started feeling wet. He leaned up and saw tears running down the sides of Jack's closed eyes. He kissed his eyelids, then his lips a few times softly and Jack returned his soft closed mouthed kisses. Ethan continued to move in and out of Jack slowly, intentionally.

They stayed that way for minutes, hours, days, centuries it felt like, the slowest they had ever made love, until they heard JC stir. Jack and Ethan stopped moving automatically and both looked toward the crib. They waited 30 seconds but all they heard after that was her sigh. Then looked at each other and smiled, then kissed. They began to move again slowly, lovingly, staring into each other's eyes for a while.

"I'm so close," Ethan whispered in Jack's ear.

"Cum for me," Jack whispered back.

"Cum with me," Ethan breathed back to him. "Together, babe."

Ethan put Jack's legs on his shoulders as Jack held onto himself. Ethan moved faster and Jack stroked himself at the same pace. Ethan gasped and Jack felt his warm love begin to fill up his insides. He didn't need to stroke anymore as his penis reacted automatically and started spurting Irish cream all over his chest, some landing on his chin and the pillow behind him.

They both kept cumming over and over again, feeling like they had not came that hard and long in a while. They kissed again, passionately this time with all tongue, their bodies continued to tingle long after their orgasms subsided.

Ethan moved off Jack to the side of him, slid onto his stomach and laid his head on Jack's shoulder. He left his leg over Jack's with his soft penis against his thigh, and stretched his arm across Jack's torso to lay his hand on top of Jack's, each finger resting between his lover's. Jack's hand rested on Ethan's lower back and they laid that way for a few silent moments.

Ethan asked quietly, "Did you kill him?"

Jack said back quietly, "No. I just...deeply injured him. Took away his toy. He'll never harm another person with it again."

Ethan kissed his cheek. "Thank you. For me. For Claire. For Jackie." Jack squeezed his hand and did not respond. He closed his eyes and fell asleep first, feeling safe again.

~~~~~

Ethan woke up and was alone. He got dressed and stepped out of the room, and stopped in the hallway right in the entrance way. Feeling like a voyeur at the scene before him, he watched.

Jack was in the dining area serving EJ breakfast while baby-wearing JC who enjoyed being bounced around to his dancing to the K-pop music playing in the background. He sat down across from EJ, who was already dressed for school. Ethan saw him take a very small piece of pancake and put it in JC's mouth, who thoroughly enjoyed her taste of real food, before he took a bite of his own. There was a plate to the right of him, in front of an empty seat between him and EJ.

Jack suddenly looked up as he realized Ethan was standing there. Jack smiled at him, with the light in his green eyes, and those damn dimples that still make Ethan's stomach do a butterfly flip. Ethan found himself smiling back, his heart bursting with love for his family. He left the hallway and went to join them.

~~~ End of Part 3~~~