All Comments on 'BJ Bliss Ch. 06 Sister Sister'

by masterandmargarita

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Bravo!

I can only imagine how much fun it must be for you two to write these stories. I'm curious whether the ideas mostly originate from "master" or if it is more of a team effort. I also want to know if you had an overall story arch planned from the beginning, or if each chapter has taken a life of its own.

As always, brilliant work. I look forward to the next chapter.

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaover 9 years agoAuthor
Answers

It certainly is fun to work on these together! Most of the series was plotted out in advance- all the way to the final chapter. The writing process did invent a few unexpected events and characters along the way. For this series, I do all of the initial writing. Vera (margarita) likes to be surprised, so I try to include scenes that she would like in the stories and I can always count on her to clean up my mess ;) We're planning to co-write a stand alone two-part story this Fall, one sex scene by me, another by her. Thanks for all of your support swingerjoe!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterandmargarita@masterandmargarita
622 Followers
Proud Chicagoan. B-Horror movie aficionado. Creator of "VHS Erotica." I self-publish as Brixton Atwood. Note: Masterandmargarita was formerly a husband and wife erotic writing team - writer and editor, respectively. We are both single now, we write seperatley, but may contin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES