All Comments on 'Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 17'

by TallBlondeGretchen

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
young, black and beautiful always conquers older & white

Black Alexis seems to have learned a lot about dominating white women in the early part of her life. Look closer and you will see this is more the standard in today's business world. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dont stop3

dont stop now maybe she will have some sex comin her way in furture or her lil slut will its time it happen

garfieldcatgarfieldcatover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I found that story only today and I have to say I loved it!

Read it whole from start to well I hope not an end :D

My only disappointment was that there was no 18th Chapter.

I do hope there will be though - I mean after all there were some new highly ranked ladies mentioned :D

Again thank you for a fantastic story and really, please do continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more please

i love the series please right more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more please

i love this story very very much ,please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
blck alexis

Bring in black studs to discipline a 46 year old white slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
black Alexis dominates white

Great story. Needs one chapter to close. End story by having Alexis black stud bf use white slut as anal slave and humiliate the other white women. Finally have them into bhlack slavery as douche maidens. Make it juicy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
or better

Have white sluts naked and draped over a chair. Mistress Alexis willl crop each slut's ass into bright red shade before her black stud bf rips asshole with big brutal cock. Office will be turned into brothel for black studs to discipline white sluts anally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please finish this story. It is absolutely delicious!

I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Humiliate Gretchen more

Bring in the black boys to dominate the defeated, incompetent white women and turn them into baby makers for black people. The sistersr will take each home to have around a white slave to massage tired feet, scrub dirty toilets , wash panties and clean pussies before falling asleep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I think such a good story deserves a better ending.

I hope one day we will be pleased with that long awaited end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved this story, would love more chapters.

While it 'plays the race card', lol, it's so hot. The girl/girl submission of the older statuesque white women submitting to the young black girl is quite exciting.

The other comments of the women then being let loose to service young black males was interesting as well. If impregnated as some suggested, chapters where the obviously pregnant women still have to cater submissively to the young black girls would make for interesting theater, esp. in public. Then having to birth children that would be no doubt be raised to completely dominate them (as long as nothing sexual occurs until legal age of (in Europe I think consent is 16 or 17), would also be interesting. Up to that age the 'mom's would simply be maids/servants, bowing down in humiliation and acting as servants. Each teenaged now young adult of the dominated white women would expect total submission from their 'aunt's' and the little Cul-de-sac microcosm where the group lives would be an interesting part of town white statuesque Nordec women can't help but obediently serve like slaves to the unruly black female teens .And to think it was all done by sheer will and pheromone scent. Some hypnosis might be fun to add as well. Keep the mommies behaving like robots until the kids turn of age. The NickVegas story: "Weird day walking the dog has similar elements, young black girl from the projects takes over the life of a 36yr old executive white woman and makes her into her footslave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anyone knows if there are more stories like this?

I mean stories where an older woman "milf" is tempted erotically to the youthful beauty of a girl who is younger and more beautiful. Does not necessarily have to be black ... obviously here the racial theme gives a unique touch but what I liked the story is the age difference, and this is the only story where I see a milf being seduced and humiliated by A beautiful and youthful female,

Please if anyone knows of any history say the name so that this fetishe so exciting is not forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More.

PLEASE, more. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very erotic. I like the way you let us see into the mind of the sub. I hope there will be more and Alexis will turn Gretchen into her complete willing slave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I hope there will be more and Alexis will turn Gretchen into her complete willing slave

I hope there will be more and Alexis will turn Gretchen into her complete willing slave

Themaster20021Themaster20021over 2 years ago

Presumably the series has indeed ended as the last comment before mine was about two years ago?

Sad really as it was just warming up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Alexis, weighing 95 pounds against Gretchen's 141 pounds. Alexi's height of 4'11" against Gretchen's 6'1" plus her making Gretchen wearing 5" pumps puts her height to 6'5".

To bring her down to Alexi's level, she pushes Gretchen hard and harder by giving her no chance to eat and pushing her body to sweat profusely while trying to catch up with her. Daily weightings of Gretchen show a 1-2 daily poundage loss as she melts down her weight to make her Mistress happy.

To keep off the pounds, Alexia has black women at a black dress store to fit Gretchen with tight fitting dresses to accentuate the fatty belly still showing.

At night, Alexias makes Gretchen drive her to homes of black girlfriends with Gretchen dressed in tight fitting sexy pajamas she would have worn for her late husband and make Gretchen flirt shamelessly with the black girls before being made to lick submissively their black pussies and assholes. Pizza served and paid by Gretchen who gets only a boiled egg to eat as her first meal of the day!

Alexia's and her black associates decide to go another direction by entering the cleaning business and use Gretchen and the 7 white women to enslave themselves to demanding black families to clean house spotlessly while dropping poundage to meet the weight of black daughters.

On the end, Gretchen is moved to one of Alexia's friends to take care of a stroke patient the father of Alexia's friend and Gretchen's hair turns silver and her weight 112 pounds while she lives in fear of being paddled on her reddening ass cheeks and pussy.

Alexis looks forward to eating more white women to the BLM lifestyles to atone for racism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My name is krista bograeus and I live in Sweden. A country with a gryning black population. I am 42 years old and onekligen of these dumb old White sows. I work as a cleaningwoman six dags a weekend. I have only one ting to sak about this story. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! PLEEEEAAS. GIVE US MOOORE.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 2 years ago

I do hope you come back to this as I do love your writing style it’s great how your showing how your sub is being broken but there is a big difference between being Dominant and being a bully

Alex comes across more as a bully then a Dominant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

46 year oldTerry will be grabbed by the hair and frogmarched to a conference room where she will be stripped naked and meet up to a naked former white boss when she will be cuffed to the white woman spread eagled size on hands and ankles chained together as a young black sista uses a black crop to entice Terry to start kissing her former boss with ass being reddening and shoulders cropped hard also with tits rubbing together by both women hit sideways by cropping. Both women left peeing and shitting on carpet as their Mistress makes them EMBRACE lesbianism by helping turn the other woman into what their Black Mistress wants them to become as Terry bitches her former boss for bringing her in. The angrier she becomes, the harder the discipline will hurt her ass, shoulders and back until she gives up and starts licking and kissing her former boss's open mouth until she gives up and starts loving her new white sister.

Both women will be transported to a slum house where they will receive intense training in fucking black men.

MainrunnerMainrunner10 months ago

Loved it. From chapter 1 to 17. Forced foot smelling is a personal favorite

nonprofit60nonprofit608 months ago

The weekend activities went on too long, as the best action occurred at the office where Alexis could shame each girl in front of the others. Having Gretchen watch Ginny(?) get punished in Ch16 would have been nice. Having a 3rd room at the office for discipline would have been nice, too, and making all the other girls watch would have been beautiful ... perhaps, one of them would turn out to enjoy helping.

Loved the series ... sorry it stopped.

GayKatGayKat7 months ago

Ah Fuck It!!!

-

Well, Gretchen, or Alexis... is that it, are you a black female?... Or maybe your no female at all! πŸ€”

-

Look, in Europe from the age of 14, to age 28, I was a Dominant Lesbian Escort, a Prostitute, with the ability to switch back and forth at will between Dominance and submission!

For the right money a woman could enjoy her fantasy, no matter how kinky and perverted, anything from lesbian sex, to scat and pee play, including bondage and pain... just as long as she could afford it, and she was the other participant or recipient..

But never during that time did I ever receive any requests for humiliation, even close to what you have here from one of my women!... Only from males!

-

All of that humiliation, you write about in your story, just screams male jerk-off fantasy!

-

That's right, Her Royal Majesty, The Black Queen πŸ‘©πŸΏ and Gay kat πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€, we both think that you're a male,,, yes!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Alexis Barron will prepare Gretchen to stay slim and disciplined to meet her father where he will use Gretchen every way possible to fill up her pussy with powerful cum to deliver another black baby while Alexis's mother will make Gretchen engage with enthusiasm into inserting her tongue inside her mouth as both women intertwine their tongues lovingly as her young grandson takes video of both woman engaged in happy sex with each other with video shown to Alexis who is seen smiling as she asks the grandson to pull down Gretchen's white pansy and starts spanking Gretchen's reddening ass as Gretchen bubbles tearful apologies for racism to her mother who increases her intertwining of both tongues and take full ownership of Gretchen who gives up body and soul to the intimidating black woman who gives the grandson an opportunity to thoroughly fuck Gretchen for the first time as Alexis heaps much praise upon Gretchen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous