All Comments on 'Black and Blue Ch. 02'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I look at the titles and descriptions of your submissions and wonder. How foolish is your world that you think writing such trash is erotic? The black on white dominance and degradation certainly doesn't help the black/white racial issues of the day. I don't read anything you post, i skip on by.

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 1 year ago

Very well done, can't wait for the next instalment.

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 1 year ago

As usual a very nice story 5 stars ... I hope the next chapter won't too long !

crimfolkcrimfolkover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous - Everyone can have their opinion. If you don't like my stories then don't read them. It really is that simple. However, you do not get to decide what I write or other people read. That is pretty simple too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a great story, can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After that story, I am eager to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story, keen to watch Claire taken where she belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for Claire to get in on the action

auhound49auhound49over 1 year ago
Thanks for installment #2

Very hot preg risk story line - always was disappointed in not having more of "Santa's Helper". I hope there are 2 or 3 more in this series, at least until she tests and finds out one way or another.

PS don't let the trolls get you down. The vast majority here are here for you.

Dee_PurpleDee_Purpleover 1 year ago

More masterful work by Crimfolk. Love how Claire is discovering herself and learning to live out her inner self.

Walker_BronsonWalker_Bronsonover 1 year ago

I absolutely love the way you tell this story. I sincerely hope it has many chapters to go. This is the best story of its kind on this website in years!

abermainabermainover 1 year ago

the author is one of the best at keeping the reader in a sexual state

abermainabermainover 1 year ago

Great stor cantwait to see how claire finishes her schooling

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Claire has a long way to go yet. You write so well. This story has a great deal of potential.

Letsrock69Letsrock69over 1 year ago

Need to finish black and blue can't wait for the next chapter to come out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story we'll written, is there a chapter 3 on the horizon. Enjoyed Temptation of Dee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. Looking for. Next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 4 has been published. Another one for the fans of long-form erotica. Thanks again for your interest, your support, your kind comments and most of all your patience!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES