All Comments on 'Black and Blue Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 3 years ago

Having flashbacks... Thanks for this Story WW.

brownmobbrownmobover 3 years ago
please just keep em coming

yet another with a story to tell, these are awesome even to someone not into US Politics. love the sub plots, those stories behind the main plot, cant thank you enough and look for your stories all the time

weatherman70weatherman70over 3 years ago
election fraud matching what just happened

matches what happened in Michigan and Georgia just recently. Most of the nation knows Joe Biden did not get 80 million legal votes.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
next story submitted, and commentst

The next chapter has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

Regarding some previous comments about 'experts': I use the term to show that the Media uses the term when they want to give their opinion but make it sound like they're getting it from someone else, and how dare anyone question 'experts' that agree with them? But some of y'all's comments were good, too.

tranzmany - get ready for more flashbacks.

weatherman70 - I definitely have plenty of recent inspiration for some of this, but I remind everyone that my stories are fiction, and that whatever happened in the real world didn't necessarily happen the way I'm describing some of this stuff.

(And yes, we need honest poll watchers with crowbars...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: Election Fraud

I work in the campaign arena in the New York/Philadelphia area.

This could just be a conspiracy theory losing campaign consultants tell each other as they grouse over their alcohol. However, there is a rumor of an elections fixer that operates from Portland, Maine to Northern Virginia to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and every place in between. This fixer operates by two currencies cash and diamonds, they don't take checks and their services go to whoever has the money to pay for their services. It is possible that for the right amount of cash or diamonds the fixer could expand their operations into the deep South and Midwest. And there could also be fixers operating in other parts of the country. This particular New York based fixer steals elections in a number of ways, mostly before election day.

1.Before the election has even begun, the fixer pays off one or more DMV employees depending on the election and using motor voter inserts voter registrations for voters who only exist on paper. The law allows voters to register to vote at telephone poles or in parking lots, really anywhere there is a voting address, in case they are homeless. They just have to have a mailing address where mail can be delivered. So if they give a church, homeless shelter or P.O. Box (which can be disguised as an office suite or apartment) they satisfy the law. All paper people are assigned as permanent vote by mail voters. The signature files match operatives of this fixer who vote early according to how the fixer was paid from the fixer's operations center which is believed to be in the New York City Metropolitan area. So the fixer has someone pick up the vote by mail ballots the various registrars sent out and bring them to the main operations center.

Each paper person has a different name, so there is only one way to catch this form of voter fraud, both of which are too expensive to be used. That way is to go through every voter registration done by motor voter and verify that each person who registered by that means exists and that no person is registered more than once under different names. Finger printing ballots is too expensive and if the paper person voted with gloves on, the only finger prints would be that of county elections workers

Once vote by mail ballots have been sent out the fun can really begin.

2. Bribing nursing home workers is one way to get a ton of votes, especially if the long term care patients are not all there and their families don't or can't visit them. All these nursing home employees need to do is get the patients to sign the envelope for mailing back in their ballot and then fill out the ballot or hand over to a representative of the fixer the unsealed already signed return envelope and the unmarked ballot to the fixer or their representative in exchange for a cash payment. Who is going to fingerprint ballots from nursing home patients, especially when nursing home employees have boxes of medical gloves at the ready to prevent leaving any finger prints?

3. Bribing postal carriers and/or postal inspectors is a good way to get ballots that have already been filled out. This allows for 3 different tactics to steal an election. All three ways require first steaming open filled out ballots, so they can be resealed later if necessary. First the fixer needs to know whether the votes were filled out according to how the fixer was paid for the elections the fixer has been paid to steal. Once that is done they hand back to their postal office contact the correctly filled out ballots, along with the nursing home and paper people ballots. As for those ballots that voted against how the fixer was paid, they either

3a. shred those ballots and not send them in.

3b. for those races they don't want that ballot to be counted for, create an over vote by filling in one or more extra bubbles. Put it back into the corresponding envelope, seal it and then handed it back to the postal contact to mail

3c. scan the original ballot into a computer, digitally remove from the scanned image the votes to create a clean duplicate ballot printed on the exact size, type, and thickness of paper, as ballots are not printed on expensive security paper, like money often is. Then after the new blank ballot is printed out, fill in the ballot and then put it in the corresponding envelope, resealing that envelope and then hand it back over to the postal contact that gave the fixer the envelope in the first place

4. Bribing Postal inspectors also allows for either the duplicating of or the application the postmark date. By backdating these ballots a vote fixer can see the preliminary results and then after the election go to voters who did not turn in their vote by mail ballots to collect them to stuff the ballot box after the election. Of course after election day these ballots cannot be mailed in but have to be snuck in and then intermixed with the uncounted ballots that the post election canvasing process always allows for.

5. Bribing County Elections workers can do several things...

5a. Duplicate the DMV rouse by creating paper people, however this is rarely done as all new voters have to give either their Drivers License number or the last four digits of their Social Security number and a simple double check of that can get voters with fake IDs tossed out of the database before the vote by mail ballots are sent out. So, that means bribing DMV or Social Security Administration employees to create the initial fake ID which makes voter registration possible.

5b. Sneak into the uncounted ballots late ballots

5c. sneak pass signature verification ballots that would otherwise fail signature verification.

5d. alter the ballot counting software so the software returns results favorable to the fixer's clients

Of course 5b, 5c, & 5d usually are false flags or are too small in number to alter any election results, but what they do is allow the other side to expend money and energy in courtrooms and at County Registrar offices that end up frustrating candidates and volunteers, and possibly discouraging them in future elections like what happened in the Georgia Senate runoffs. Shenanigans involving not allowing election observers to see what's going on are purposely used in order to get the lawyers and candidates being wronged to focus on that instead of the other problems with the election, so they end up wasting their time and spinning their wheels.

Chances are the election was stolen, but proving it in a court of law is next to impossible, either because how it was stolen or because legal deadlines have already been passed.

Of course, the ballots that were allowed to be counted in Pennsylvania and other states in violation of state laws also help, but as judges and statewide politicians were involved that wasn't voter fraud, but vote manipulation and much of that should have been fought in court prior to the election, but was not. So the time to fight those issues in court had already passed established deadlines written into the law. Trump had criminal and civil litigation lawyers and not election lawyers fighting his battles and that was his first mistake of many his campaign committed during the election. Remember, you don't hire a brain surgeon to do a spinal cord surgery, but Trump used criminal and civil litigation lawyers, when he needed lawyers who specialize in election law.

He also didn't realize how he needed to rely more on commercials during the pandemic when many people in the swing states would not be showing up to his rallies but staying at home watch their cable including sporting events and hit shows on cable television. Had people not been scared of the COVID-19 pandemic, they would not have been watching their televisions as much. And other than the center-right leaning stations like OAN, NewsMax, BlazeTV, FOX Business, and FOX News, most of the other stations did not carry Trump's rallies live, but only selected and heavily edited snippets of his rallies and using the rallies to ramp up fear of COVID-19.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WILL WE EVER HAVE ANOTHER UNCONTESTED NATIONAL ELECTION

but just how many personnel would it take to overthrow the results because when ever someone has the will the way is already close by. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: Anon Re: Rlection Fraud

A little too much time (and maybe caffeine?) on yer hands?...

rick

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Anon/Re: Election Fraud

They don't need a 'fixer', they already have one. It's called 'the Democrat Party'.

Don't believe me? Do a duckduckgo search on the "For The People Act". This act would make it illegal to check signatures on absentee ballots, make it illegal to require a signature on unsolicited mail-in ballots. It would also require that Federal commissions (populated by? you make the call) draw Congressional lines instead of States doing their own.

If that bill passes, the fix is permanently in for the Democrats to retain power, and the Constitution will become a relic of past history...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
J.J.

" the reporters gasped in astonishment--" Who is J.J. Perry could he be aka "penis holder".

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

So what fraud is going to be perpetrated overnight.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES