Black and Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teresa said "Well, it's solves one mystery for me. I have been trying to find out just who screwed up the duty logs and misfiled the reports so that Commander Troy would not see them. I don't think Hatch has the brains, and McCombs and Hendricks couldn't get to the paperwork. But Patrol Office Lydia Green is active with the Union, and she also could access the files. I can't prove it, but I'll bet it was her."

"But she couldn't persuade Captain Hewitt to issue McCombs a citation." I said. "I'm glancing in Sergeant Clark's direction. Of course it could be him and Lydia Green, working together, and upon the Union's instructions."

"Whoever did it," Jack Muscone said, "he or she has made my wife very angry, very angry indeed. She hated losing your undercover man."

"Who, I'm told, is being recruited by the FBI and DEA." I said.

"Who told you that lie?" Jack asked, then bit into his delicious double cheeseburger. Karina didn't even try to hide the expression on her face, of being caught with her proverbial hand and the proverbial cookie jar..

"Ms. Iron Wolf," I said with mock severity. "They think we are an Agency of the Weak-Minded. So... observe and deduce."

Teresa glanced around, and thought about it, then said "Oh, I get it. Why are this region's FBI SAC and ASAC here in our Town & County?"

"I live here now." said Jack Muscone. "And of course the double cheeseburgers are here." I just glanced over at Teresa.

"Jack wants me to think it's about recruiting Ice Cube." Teresa said. "But it's not. He's here because of the Elections. Methinks they believe something underhanded is going to happen."

"Not much gets by you, Iron Wolf." conceded Karina White. She and Teresa fist-bumped.

"To get granular," I said, "they're here to protect us from shenanigans by the rabidly racist Jocelyn Moran and Ava Hinds of the U.S. DOJ Civil Rights Division. If cheating occurs, everyone knows I'll do something about it, and Moran and Hinds will then try to accuse me of some civil rights violation. But with these high-level FBI Agents here, it will be harder for them to try any crap."

"Ooooh, he's gooood." Karina said, with a flirtatious look in my general direction.

"Nothing at all gets past him." said Muscone. "You're right, Don, though we're not really here specifically for Moran and Hinds. We do think there may be a test run to do something fraudulent here. The two Council races are the Left's targets, to see what they can get away with."

"This is the wrong County to be trying that in." Teresa said.

"I dunno." said Muscone. "They don't look at it the way we do. To them, they think they're setting up a no-win scenario for all of you, or more specifically, for Don. If nothing is done, they get away with their fraud. If the law is enforced, they attack you for it. They're still calling Daniel Allgood an 'illegitimate' Mayor after Don refused to let them steal the last election."

"And this time," added Karina White, "they have the US DOJ Civil Rights Division all over you, just looking for something to add to their ridiculous lawsuits."

"So what do you do in a situation like this?" asked Jack Muscone.

"Weak politicians would consider the optics." I said. "But in this Town & County, we will enforce the law."

Part 13 - Those Who Count The Votes...

"And it's seven o'clock here at the KXTC Decision Desk," said Amber Harris at 7:00pm, sitting at the KXTC anchor desk, "and the polls are closing!"

"That's right, Amber!" said Bettina Wurtzburg, sitting beside Amber at the newsdesk. "Let's go to our political reporter Lester Holder, for more. Lester!"

"Thank you, Amber and Bettina!" said Lester Holder. "We are here outside George Floyd Elementary School, where the line to vote extends out of the front door of the school and to the sidewalk. Sheriff's Deputies have just gotten behind the last voters in line, and are not permitting anyone else into the line, disenfranchising them of their right to vote!"

"Is anyone protesting not being allowed in line?" asked Bettina, almost happily.

"Yes, Bettina." said Holder. "And we have just gotten word that attorneys for Edgar Silas have filed a suit in Superior Court to force the polls in this district to remain open! Judge Harry Nance will be ruling within minutes!"

"Thank you Lester!" said Bettina as the camera came back to her. "And... what's that? Okay. This just in, ladies and gentlemen! Channel Two News has learned that Superior Court Judge Patrick R. Folsom ordered the Silas lawsuit to be heard in his Court and not that of Judge Harry R. Nance! Both Judge Nance and the lead attorney for Edgar Silas protested Folsom's action..."

She pretended to listen into her earpiece, then said "And Channel Two News has just learned that Judge Folsom has denied the lawsuit by Edgar Silas's attorney, saying that there have been no reported problems with the voting at Floyd Elementary, and there was no reason to allow that District's polls to remain open. He also cited State and Federal Law, which requires that either all or none of the County's polling places remain open..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A 2x2 matrix of monitors had been installed in the Main Conference Room. Money from the 'R.C. Christian' grant had bought them for the Intel Room, then a newer matrix was bought for them and the old ones installed in the Main Conference Room. A sleight-of-hand move, fer sure, but it was the Deputy Chief's job to explain that one, I thought wickedly to myself.

The Sheriff, Police Chief, Sheriff's Chief of Staff Oswald, Commander Ross, and Lt. Commander Croyle were watching with me in the Main Conference Room. The KXTC feed was on the top left monitor, and KFXU next to it on the top right monitor. Teresa's nose was buried in her Police iPhone.

"According to this," Teresa said as she perused texts, "Deputies let anyone in the parking lot at 7:00pm get into the line. When the first late group of people came up demanding to be let in line, some of them wearing red shirts with the Antifa logo, the Deputies asked for their IDs. Their IDs said they weren't even from this County, and a couple of them tried to say they just moved here. When they got loud, the Deputies threatened to arrest them for attempting to vote under false pretenses."

"That surrrrrrely cannot be the only thing they're going to tryyyy." said Chief Moynahan.

"Setting up lawsuits." I said tiredly. "They'll sue for being required to have an ID and being properly registered to vote, per State Law, and some activist Federal or State Judge will say the State's Voter ID law is illegal. The Left uses the Courts to nullify good sense laws designed to keep elections free and fair."

"Okayyyyyy, I can watch this from home, holding my little girl." said Cindy. "If you'll excuse me, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Have a good night." I said with alacrity, not stopping her from leaving. The Sheriff had peered at her, and was now peering at me...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

10:30pm, Tuesday, May 5th. "And all of the local races are called, except the Adams-Jacobs and Silas-Williams Council races." said Amber Harris. "In those races, Dr. Williams currently has a 2500 vote lead with 99% of the votes counted, and Malinda Adams has a 53-47% lead with 98% of that District's votes counted. Let's go to our colleague Tim Sioban of KSB News in the City for the interesting developments in the Statewide primaries. Tim!"

"That's right, Amber!" said Tim Sioban. "In a shocking vote in the Republican Gubernatorial primary, current Lieutenant Governor Sharon Marshall, a crony of Val Jared and supporter of his racist policies, has a 67-33% lead over State Attorney General Karl Handel! And newcomer Ruby Russell, daughter of the late U.S. Senator Samuel Russell, is beating former State Secretary of State Brian Cagle 59-41% in the Lieutenant Governor primary."

"Wow, those are huge, blowout numbers!" said Amber, stating the obvious. "The Marshall numbers are very disturbing, Tim. Do you know why they're that one-sided for Marshall and Russell?"

Tim Sioban: "Political experts are telling me that Ruby Russell may have gotten a sympathy vote from Republicans after losing their beloved U.S. Senator Samuel Russell just months ago. She also was running against the corrupt Brian Cagle, who resigned as Secretary of State rather than obey a judge's order to certify Sharon Marshall as the Republican Caucus winner in that very heated and controversial race." (Author's note: 'The Guardians of Justice', Ch. 02-03.) "Additionally, Amber, sources tell KSB News that a large number of Democrats in the City voted in the Republican primary, and voted for Ms. Russell, who they believe will be easier to defeat in the General Election."

Sioban: "And in the primary for Governor, Sharon Marshall is very popular with Grassroots Conservatives that utterly despise the Republican Establishment. These same voters that put Jared back into the Governor's Mansion, causing all of us pain and themselves embarrassment, are now ensuring a Democrat victory in the General Election by saddling Voters with a candidate that supports Jared's racist views..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"And this just in to the Fox 8 Decision Desk," said Catrina Pierce at 11:25pm, "with two races too close to call, the Chairwoman of the Election Board has declared that vote counting will stop at midnight, and resume at 6:00am tomorrow morning. She is telling all employees as well as poll watchers to go home at midnight and come back in the morning..."

To be continued.


Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

So what fraud is going to be perpetrated overnight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
J.J.

" the reporters gasped in astonishment--" Who is J.J. Perry could he be aka "penis holder".

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Anon/Re: Election Fraud

They don't need a 'fixer', they already have one. It's called 'the Democrat Party'.

Don't believe me? Do a duckduckgo search on the "For The People Act". This act would make it illegal to check signatures on absentee ballots, make it illegal to require a signature on unsolicited mail-in ballots. It would also require that Federal commissions (populated by? you make the call) draw Congressional lines instead of States doing their own.

If that bill passes, the fix is permanently in for the Democrats to retain power, and the Constitution will become a relic of past history...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: Anon Re: Rlection Fraud

A little too much time (and maybe caffeine?) on yer hands?...

rick

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WILL WE EVER HAVE ANOTHER UNCONTESTED NATIONAL ELECTION

but just how many personnel would it take to overthrow the results because when ever someone has the will the way is already close by. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: Election Fraud

I work in the campaign arena in the New York/Philadelphia area.

This could just be a conspiracy theory losing campaign consultants tell each other as they grouse over their alcohol. However, there is a rumor of an elections fixer that operates from Portland, Maine to Northern Virginia to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and every place in between. This fixer operates by two currencies cash and diamonds, they don't take checks and their services go to whoever has the money to pay for their services. It is possible that for the right amount of cash or diamonds the fixer could expand their operations into the deep South and Midwest. And there could also be fixers operating in other parts of the country. This particular New York based fixer steals elections in a number of ways, mostly before election day.

1.Before the election has even begun, the fixer pays off one or more DMV employees depending on the election and using motor voter inserts voter registrations for voters who only exist on paper. The law allows voters to register to vote at telephone poles or in parking lots, really anywhere there is a voting address, in case they are homeless. They just have to have a mailing address where mail can be delivered. So if they give a church, homeless shelter or P.O. Box (which can be disguised as an office suite or apartment) they satisfy the law. All paper people are assigned as permanent vote by mail voters. The signature files match operatives of this fixer who vote early according to how the fixer was paid from the fixer's operations center which is believed to be in the New York City Metropolitan area. So the fixer has someone pick up the vote by mail ballots the various registrars sent out and bring them to the main operations center.

Each paper person has a different name, so there is only one way to catch this form of voter fraud, both of which are too expensive to be used. That way is to go through every voter registration done by motor voter and verify that each person who registered by that means exists and that no person is registered more than once under different names. Finger printing ballots is too expensive and if the paper person voted with gloves on, the only finger prints would be that of county elections workers

Once vote by mail ballots have been sent out the fun can really begin.

2. Bribing nursing home workers is one way to get a ton of votes, especially if the long term care patients are not all there and their families don't or can't visit them. All these nursing home employees need to do is get the patients to sign the envelope for mailing back in their ballot and then fill out the ballot or hand over to a representative of the fixer the unsealed already signed return envelope and the unmarked ballot to the fixer or their representative in exchange for a cash payment. Who is going to fingerprint ballots from nursing home patients, especially when nursing home employees have boxes of medical gloves at the ready to prevent leaving any finger prints?

3. Bribing postal carriers and/or postal inspectors is a good way to get ballots that have already been filled out. This allows for 3 different tactics to steal an election. All three ways require first steaming open filled out ballots, so they can be resealed later if necessary. First the fixer needs to know whether the votes were filled out according to how the fixer was paid for the elections the fixer has been paid to steal. Once that is done they hand back to their postal office contact the correctly filled out ballots, along with the nursing home and paper people ballots. As for those ballots that voted against how the fixer was paid, they either

3a. shred those ballots and not send them in.

3b. for those races they don't want that ballot to be counted for, create an over vote by filling in one or more extra bubbles. Put it back into the corresponding envelope, seal it and then handed it back to the postal contact to mail

3c. scan the original ballot into a computer, digitally remove from the scanned image the votes to create a clean duplicate ballot printed on the exact size, type, and thickness of paper, as ballots are not printed on expensive security paper, like money often is. Then after the new blank ballot is printed out, fill in the ballot and then put it in the corresponding envelope, resealing that envelope and then hand it back over to the postal contact that gave the fixer the envelope in the first place

4. Bribing Postal inspectors also allows for either the duplicating of or the application the postmark date. By backdating these ballots a vote fixer can see the preliminary results and then after the election go to voters who did not turn in their vote by mail ballots to collect them to stuff the ballot box after the election. Of course after election day these ballots cannot be mailed in but have to be snuck in and then intermixed with the uncounted ballots that the post election canvasing process always allows for.

5. Bribing County Elections workers can do several things...

5a. Duplicate the DMV rouse by creating paper people, however this is rarely done as all new voters have to give either their Drivers License number or the last four digits of their Social Security number and a simple double check of that can get voters with fake IDs tossed out of the database before the vote by mail ballots are sent out. So, that means bribing DMV or Social Security Administration employees to create the initial fake ID which makes voter registration possible.

5b. Sneak into the uncounted ballots late ballots

5c. sneak pass signature verification ballots that would otherwise fail signature verification.

5d. alter the ballot counting software so the software returns results favorable to the fixer's clients

Of course 5b, 5c, & 5d usually are false flags or are too small in number to alter any election results, but what they do is allow the other side to expend money and energy in courtrooms and at County Registrar offices that end up frustrating candidates and volunteers, and possibly discouraging them in future elections like what happened in the Georgia Senate runoffs. Shenanigans involving not allowing election observers to see what's going on are purposely used in order to get the lawyers and candidates being wronged to focus on that instead of the other problems with the election, so they end up wasting their time and spinning their wheels.

Chances are the election was stolen, but proving it in a court of law is next to impossible, either because how it was stolen or because legal deadlines have already been passed.

Of course, the ballots that were allowed to be counted in Pennsylvania and other states in violation of state laws also help, but as judges and statewide politicians were involved that wasn't voter fraud, but vote manipulation and much of that should have been fought in court prior to the election, but was not. So the time to fight those issues in court had already passed established deadlines written into the law. Trump had criminal and civil litigation lawyers and not election lawyers fighting his battles and that was his first mistake of many his campaign committed during the election. Remember, you don't hire a brain surgeon to do a spinal cord surgery, but Trump used criminal and civil litigation lawyers, when he needed lawyers who specialize in election law.

He also didn't realize how he needed to rely more on commercials during the pandemic when many people in the swing states would not be showing up to his rallies but staying at home watch their cable including sporting events and hit shows on cable television. Had people not been scared of the COVID-19 pandemic, they would not have been watching their televisions as much. And other than the center-right leaning stations like OAN, NewsMax, BlazeTV, FOX Business, and FOX News, most of the other stations did not carry Trump's rallies live, but only selected and heavily edited snippets of his rallies and using the rallies to ramp up fear of COVID-19.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
next story submitted, and commentst

The next chapter has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

Regarding some previous comments about 'experts': I use the term to show that the Media uses the term when they want to give their opinion but make it sound like they're getting it from someone else, and how dare anyone question 'experts' that agree with them? But some of y'all's comments were good, too.

tranzmany - get ready for more flashbacks.

weatherman70 - I definitely have plenty of recent inspiration for some of this, but I remind everyone that my stories are fiction, and that whatever happened in the real world didn't necessarily happen the way I'm describing some of this stuff.

(And yes, we need honest poll watchers with crowbars...)

weatherman70weatherman70over 3 years ago
election fraud matching what just happened

matches what happened in Michigan and Georgia just recently. Most of the nation knows Joe Biden did not get 80 million legal votes.

brownmobbrownmobover 3 years ago
please just keep em coming

yet another with a story to tell, these are awesome even to someone not into US Politics. love the sub plots, those stories behind the main plot, cant thank you enough and look for your stories all the time

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Teresa's Christmas Miracle Ch. 01 Teresa's plane disappears while on a Life Flight mission.in Novels and Novellas
Witness for the Prosecution Ch. 01 The Toyota Gang trial is interrupted; Legal beagles hook up.in Novels and Novellas
Scavenger Hunt Ch. 01 Working through the Toyota Gang case.in Novels and Novellas
Reunion Fever Ch. 01 Don and Laura go to his 20th year high school reunion.in Novels and Novellas
God Save The Queen Ch. 01 Changes at the University and the TCPD; Dr. Mickelson dies.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories