All Comments on 'Black and White'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Chris is a predator and doesn't deserve just a beating, unless he finishes in a box Mixed race, yes, but they and their families really loved each other. Time for another sister or brother for the kids, and guaranteed, she won't cheat again. She knows what she'd lose... Good story, please write another chapter...

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

BEST... STORY... EVER!!! But, the two black brothers should have cut Chris' dick off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The fucking tags are all over the place again. The wife is black so "white wife" is wrong. The guy she cheats with is black so it would surely not be "interracial adultery"... Fuck this shit.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

Started good, got intense in the middle, then went limp dick at the end. Typos, spelling was off and grammatical errors out the wazoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Y’all motherfuckers are racist as hell on this site. Obsessed with black dick for better or worse. I bet you really like the taste of black sperm for real

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow that will learn her,,, repeat in 10 9 8,,,

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

You seem to have got bored with your own story. The ending is far too rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An ending is needed. Please finish. LP

012Say012Sayalmost 2 years ago

Hard to get a high score with anger followed by reconciliation. I think that is too bad. People screw up. One way to write about it is to have them burned at the stake and suffer eternally in hell. That is baseline for some of this crowd. I tend to think finding the way back makes for better stories. This was one of them. 5 from me.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not much of an ending. Their reconciliation is they have drunken sex where he is rough with her? She says basically nothing. He resorts to multiple trysts with other women.

And enough with the trope / myth of massive cocks. 12 inches is practically unheard (like real 12 inches not the made up porn start dimensions for publicity). Blacks are 0.5 to 1 inch longer on average than whites with a slightly wider standard deviation. 13 inches is like six sigma. Good luck using that as a realistic story element. Ruined the emphasis that she was attracted to the guy, and yes he was packing (but really 12 inches???), and they committed adultery. Does she ever even apologize or get a chance to say anything? Odd.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Another Great Story..

Sam3501Sam3501over 1 year ago

Good story until the ending. I do like reconciliation endings but this one was to rushed. You don't go from hating her to loving that fast.

2011rayann2011rayannover 1 year ago

this brought back to meny bab momores for me, hit to close to home ,i would never have taken her back

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Thank

You for allowing us the readers to make comments because so many other authors are afraid to allow criticism, I can name that made a comment here about your story it really is a shame.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Charged

Shannon should have had Dan charged with rape.That would get him off his high horse.Bringing women home to fuck in front of his wife is despicable.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

3, average. While I wasn't a big fan of the racial stuff it was understandable under the circumstances, the husband was angry. Not sure if the anger justified him sleeping with women to punish his wife when her action, while messed up, weren't meant to hurt him but not a negative either. Also didn't mind the reconciliation but felt very rushed. Felt like their needed to be another page dealing with the anger and forgiving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sister Shannon the cheap hoe for a big black cock

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

The swapping between Chris & Shannon's thoughts/ perspectives was clumsy and confusing.

Horrible place to end the story.

This LW concept of married women who are in love with their husbands just ending up in bed with another guy without any conscious thought or effort is just a sad cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How could there be "a lot of other good things."??

In a terrible relationship like this one? How in the fuck could there be anything left?

She meets a black dude with a big dick and can't resist it at all? So how could the MC husband ever trust her again?

And then he goes out and picks up 5 or 6 randoms and brings them home and fucks them in the house where his wife is at?

How could she ever trust that if he gets upset ever again...that he isn't just gonna go out and fuck some random tramp again?

Sorry...this marriage is broke and one hate fuck doesn't fix jack shit. And trying to portray it this way? Unrealistic and kinda dumb. Lazy ending.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Wimpy ending, not worthy of the effort put into the first part. Should have more to the reconciliation section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Odd story. The author has a fascination with the mythical 12 inch penis. Look up online how improbable that is even black men. Something like less than 1 in 10 million. She had an obsession and the guy Chris forced himself on her. It was pretty close to rape and she gets caught by hubby and the two kids. None of that is discussed. No reason why. Just outright exile. Then she lives in the house while he is banging chips steadily. Then a weird non ending. If he saw what had led up to it with all her obsession. Then yeah good luck getting past it. But if he saw what happened when Chris showed up and before the discovery, he woukd have killed Chris. She resisted, said she was married, can't do this, and he said it was happening anyways and forced it. Yeah she could have screamed (empty house), could have slapped him (Chris would have beaten her up), clawed him (maybe? how woukd that work out?) and then he hammered her with his mythical super cock and she was overwhelmed for a few minutes and suddenly discovery. So yeah close to rape. She didn't forcefully reject Chris but she didn't give consent that day. Of course other times she was staring at his truncheon, touching it, and fantasizing. That was the worst part, the obsessive buildup and that left herna bit hesitant when Chris made his rapey move on her. Then story goes to crap.

rn2711rn271111 months ago

Too short story. It needs more to feel real.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For some odd reason the fact that he brought like five girls and fucked them all in their bed--while she was fully aware in the next room, and I assume she could hear it--kinda equalized the equation lol. He hurt her just as bad, I guess. She's a bitch/whore, and now he's an asshole/dick. Equal lol. So this reconciliation doesn't seem so egregious...I mean in story life, not real life.

Irl that bitch should be divorced and gone that very night.

Very entertaining story. I liked it

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Pure, unadulterated,interracial Femdom agitprop. Waste of time.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny8 months ago

Ending was weak, woulda maybe been possible to reconcile if not for the ghetto grapevine spreading the story around but under the circumstances she'd just be settling as that dirtbag really ha invaded her mind. Now she belongs to the streets.

parenthesisparenthesis8 months ago

Not one of your better ones.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

zijn gemengde relaties echt zo'n groot probleem in Amerika? wat ben ik blij dat ik in nederland woon. mijn partner en ik zijn nu al 25 jaar samen en we hebben beide nog nooit een opmerking over onze verschillende huidskleur gehad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is one of your weaker tales.What really hurts it is credibility..#1-no spouse would take/accept another spouse bringing home someone else to fuck all night rubbing it in their face.#(2)No husband/man would take a wife back with the entire community knowing about what went down if he has any ego, self respect or integrity..You authors have got to give your heads a shake and quit using kids as an out for

reconciliation..It's tiring and very misguided. For some marital infractions its acceptable.For infidelity there is no excuse period..Yes husbands may love a wife enough to die for them,but certainly not enough to accept being stabbed in the back with infidelity. Infidelity simply destroys far more to a relationship than just the sex act.Good story though,worth the read and 3*s..JZK

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

You never ended this story. You just stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A cheating black skank and a wimpy white cuck

Ocker53Ocker532 months ago

I think the previous comment says it all⭐️

RePhilRePhilabout 2 months ago

Wow the one white gut that took it back! We were all wondering who that guy was. Hahaha

RePhilRePhilabout 2 months ago

Dear readers this writer is no longer with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

you mean slirpuff has passed or just no longer writes. he is not on storiesonline

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 months ago

"Girl, you haven't been fucked until you've been fucked by a hung brother," - Why does it have to be a hung BROTHER? Forgetting that size is over-blown, why wouldn't ANY hung guy do it for her?

\

The story is being told in first person by the MC, how does he know what was said or happened out of his presence?

\

"I'm sorry it just happened Tina," -Yeah, like he didn't put ANY pressure on her!

\

No real ending and POV shifts ruin what could have been a half-way decent story, though the silly BBC is a dumb trope.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous