All Comments on 'Black at Last'

by Amandarunning

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Irrelevant but.....

Was he African-American or Jamaican?

We in the Caribbean find that term to be very irritating...just saying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rubbish as always!!!!!!

And I only read the last paragraph!!!!! These stories are so predictable & stupid!!!

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
a gift from the universe

Would that be the "universe of working in a convenience store" or the universe of "living in momma's basement"?

Just asking 'cause we all need to understand which of the obvious, overdone, boring cliches you're referring to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dumb, dumb, dumb.

... and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not African American

Yeah a lot of people don't understand this. I've heard people call Black British citizens African Americans and when you correct them they still don't get it.

jodiredjodiredabout 9 years ago
Ignore the haters

The haters don't want to admit that this kind of thing happens at almost every concert and music festival in the country, if not the world. I've been gang banged like this so many times by total strangers that it seems odd when it DOESN'T happen. White women, many of us married, go to such events looking for as much Black Cock as we can get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

For Jodired - If what you say is true, then you white women must all be walking time bombs with the amount of disease you spread & give to your husbands!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't marry white women, just pump and dump

White women age like crap. In their 30s, their body starts sagging and wrinkling and at 40, they look like old women. Asian and black women are where it's at. Even in their 40s, they look similar to 20 year old white girls. If you're a white man working in the business districts, there is no shortage of smart and beautiful black woman. They graduate universities more than their man, so there is an abundance of them in white collar areas. Don't go dating some white waitress, who's only goal is to get married and get fat. Get a fit black girl with a nice ass, and she will look that way till she's 50.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous