Black BBW, Bi BBC, Black Sissy

Story Info
Karima tops bull Marcelus and CD Salita in Biloxi.
1.7k words
3.04
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

A lot of people in the world of BDSM think that certain fetishes are simply not for Black folks. Mistress Karima, a lovely Black American woman who has been practicing BDSM for over a decade, knows better. Black men and Black women are just as sexual and freaky as everyone else. Black women enjoy gang bang parties, it's not just a White female interest. Bisexual Black men enjoy fucking a hot woman's juicy pussy and also taking a hard dick up the ass. Versatile fun isn't just for bisexual White males. Black sissies and Black cross-dressers exist, it's not just a White male interest. Mistress Karima created the House of Noire to encourage freaky Black folks to explore with their own kind.

"Black sissies need BBC too," said Mistress Karima, a she put a condom on Marcelus dick, then sprayed it with lubricant. The tall, chubby, big-bottomed and dark-skinned African American mama grinned as she guided Marcelus thick dark dick into CD Salita's asshole. The tall and chubby, dark-skinned and sultry African American cross-dresser looked quite sexy in a blonde wig, bright pink bra and matching panties which were currently around her ankles. Without further ado, Marcelus the Bull thrust his big Black cock into CD Salita's butt hole. Mistress Karima grinned, caressing her massive tits with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other while enjoying the show. Black on Black freaky fun doesn't get any hotter than this...

"Such a tight asshole," said Marcelus the Bull as he began fucking CD Salita's ass. The tall, dark and handsome African American stud has been a staple of the BDSM scene in the City of Biloxi, Mississippi, for a very long time. Openly bisexual, Marcelus rocks both the ladies and the fellas. A lot of Black women are turned off by bisexual Black men but Mistress Karima finds them sexy and hot. Mistress Karima caressed Marcelus ass as he fucked CD Salita. CD Salita, the feminine alter ego of a big and tall construction worker named Sullivan Browne, is finally letting her freaky flag fly. Mistress Karima likes to help freaky Black men explore the things that turn them on and kind of scare them.

"Oh yes, fuck me," groaned CD Salita. Face down and ass up, the Black cross-dresser took the big Black cock invading her asshole like a champ. Sullivan Browne is a tall and manly guy, a construction manager with a gorgeous wife named Tamika and two sons. While Sullivan's wife Tamika knows that he is bisexual, she doesn't know about his alter ego CD Salita. Well, Mistress Karima knows about CD Salita and is more than willing to play with her. At Mistress Karima's house, Black freaks, including bisexual Black men, Black cross-dressers and Black cuckolds, have a safe space to explore themselves. Isn't that awesome?

"Be honest, Miss Salita, in your other life as Sullivan Browne, you've always wanted to dress up like a sexy Black bitch and take a dick up your ass while a Black woman watches," Mistress Karima said, laughing. CD Salita winked at Mistress Karima and nodded vigorously. A lot of Black cross-dressers are the most macho of Black men, which is something that doesn't surprise Mistress Karima anymore. Black male bisexuality is flexible and manifests itself in many ways, and Mistress Karima is fine with that.

"I love this big Black dick," squealed CD Salita, and she began grinding her ass against the Black Bull's groin, driving his cock deeper into her asshole. Marcelus the Bull slapped CD Salita's plump ass and continued to shove his big Black dick into her asshole. Over the years, Marcelus the Bull has fucked a lot of women and men, with freaky couples being his expertise. Marcelus was just another Black Bull in the lily-White BDSM scene of Mississippi, until he met Mistress Karima, the Afrocentric dominatrix from Biloxi. Mistress Karima recruited Marcelus the Bull into her harem of Black male bitches...

"Hmm, I want some fun too," said Mistress Karima, and she grabbed her strap-on dildo, and put it to good use. Marcelus the Bull smiled as Mistress Karima came up behind him. Grabbing the tall, muscular Black man's ass, Mistress Karima gave it a good squeeze. Taking some lotion, Mistress Karima lubricated Marcelus ass cheeks and then spread them. That's right, Mistress Karima is the kind of Black dominatrix who fucks Black Bulls, Black cuckolds and Black cross-dressers with her strap-on dildo. No one is exempt from this dominant Black lady's power play, for real...

"Oh damn," Marcelus grunted as Mistress Karima gripped his hips and pushed her dildo up his ass. When it comes to invading Black male asses with her strap-on dildo, Mistress Karima takes no prisoners. Any of those brothers out there can get the smoke. Mistress Karima leaned against Marcelus, letting him feel her big tits against his back as she fucked his ass with her strap-on dildo. Meanwhile, Marcelus dick was buried so far up CD Salita's asshole that she couldn't have farted if she wanted to. Now that's a good ass fucking...

"Keep fucking CD Salita while I'm fucking you," Mistress Karima said to Marcelus, and when he didn't respond fast enough, she bucked her hips, slamming the dildo up his ass. Marcelus cried out and then did as Mistress Karima told him. Mistress Karima grinned, then grabbed Marcelus balls as his cock darted in and out of CD Salita's butt hole. Marcelus is a handsome Black stud with a big Black cock and huge Black balls. Mistress Karima likes those qualities in a man. Squeezing Marcelus big Black balls, Mistress Karima licked her lips while he screamed. Cruelty is pleasure for Mistress Karima...

After a while, Mistress Karima switched things up. Marcelus the Bull got on all fours and sucked CD Salita's big Black cock while Mistress Karima watched. Fingering her wet pussy, the Black dominatrix voiced some encouragement to her two favorite bisexual Black men as they experimented. CD Salita groaned in pleasure as Marcelus the Bull sucked her big Black cock. Mistress Karima joined the action after grabbing a new condom and lubricant. Just like that, Mistress Karima came up behind CD Salita and rubbed her dildo against the well-endowed Black male cross-dresser's ass.

"Hmm, that's more like it," CD Salita said, and whether she was referring to Marcelus the Bull sucking her big Black cock, or Mistress Karima pegging her, one couldn't tell. Mistress Karima grabbed CD Salita's hips and pushed the dildo up her ass. CD Salita groaned, loving the feel of Mistress Karima's dildo up her Black ass. After taking Marcelus huge Black cock up her ass, CD Salita was a bit sore, so Mistress Karima was gentle with her...sort of. Meanwhile, Marcelus the Bull gave CD Salita's big Black dick the deep throat treatment, sucking her off until she came. The Black male cross-dresser came, blasting his load all over the macho Black Bull's face. Mistress Karima smiled and pulled her dildo out of CD Salita's ass. Good times...

"My turn to be pleasured," Mistress Karima said, and she tossed aside the strap-on dildo. Marcelus the Bull and CD Salita exchanged a grin, then nodded. Marcelus spread Mistress Karima's thick dark thighs wide open and inhaled the scent of her pussy. Just like that, Marcelus the Bull began eating Mistress Karima's pussy. CD Salita kissed Mistress Karima and fondled the sexy Black woman's big tits. Grabbing CD Salita's thick dark cock, Mistress Karima stroked her and then took her into her mouth. The Black male cross-dresser sighed happily as the Black dominatrix did her thing...

"Let's do this," Marcelus the Bull said, and he lay flat on the bed as Mistress Karima straddled him. A lot of Black male submissive types only think of themselves, but CD Salita and Marcelus, as true bisexual Black men, deeply care about Mistress Karima's pleasure. Mistress Karima grinned as Marcelus sucked on her tits while she stroked his cock. Just like that, Mistress Karima impaled herself on Marcelus dick. The curvy, big-bottomed Black woman groaned happily as she began riding the bisexual Black man's big dick. Meanwhile, CD Salita came up behind Mistress Karima and admired her big beautiful ass. Time to play...

"Here I come," said CD Salita, and she spread Mistress Karima's thick ass cheeks wide open after putting on a condom. After lubricating Mistress Karima's butt hole, CD Salita pressed her big Black cock against her backdoor. Without further ado, the Black sissy pushed her big Black cock into the Black dominatrix's butt hole. Mistress Karima squealed in delight as two big Black cocks filled her holes. With a big Black dick in her vagina and another one in her butt hole, Mistress Karima was on cloud nine. Marcelus the Bull and CD Salita double-teamed Mistress Karima, slamming their big dark cocks into her holes like there was no tomorrow...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Mistress Karima squealed, and she rocked back and forth as she got banged by the two sexy bisexual Black studs. For a cross-dresser, CD Salita was quite good at fucking women. CD Salita's big dark dick filled Mistress Karima's butt hole while Marcelus the Bull slammed his big Black cock into Mistress Karima's vagina. The curvy, sexy Black woman's body shook this way and that as she got fucked. Mistress Karima loved the feel of two big Black cocks in her holes and if loving them was wrong then she didn't want to be right. CD Salita and Marcelus the Bull fucked Mistress Karima until she tapped out...

Mistress Karima two subs, Marcelus the Bull and CD Salita joined her in the shower after these wild times. The sexually adventurous Black trio got cleaned up, and then put their clothes back on. They had some red wine in the living room before parting ways. CD Salita vanished, replaced by the tall and masculine, bearded and tough-looking Sullivan Browne, construction site manager. As for Marcelus the Bull, he returned to his life as a security guard and part-time university student. Mistress Karima hugged the two handsome bisexual Black gentlemen and sent them on their way. The lovely lady then got ready for her shift at the hospital, where she works as a Nurse. What happens at the House of Noire, owned and operated by Mistress Karima, is nobody's business. For the Black freaks reading this, care for a visit?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers