All Comments on 'Black Box Ch. 01'

by roblondon2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very good start! There's a lots and lots of possibilities! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did u re readcthe last half?

???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start

You really know how to hook someone when you start a story. Amazing that a guy that has been screwed over his entire life doesn’t seem to learn. He is surrounded with people that he cannot and should not trust or even be around them and yet he sticks around. Dumb enough to be led by his cock by the same woman that set him up to take the fall and smart enough to figure out everything by himself and yet just like almost every other guy, he willingly leaps into the fire for a blowjob. I find the entire dynamic of the characters works well and I can’t wait to see where it all goes.

ElosisElosisabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

I just read through your apology series and loved it. This concept of the boss reluctantly being used it amazing, thank you I hope for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

good start looking forward to more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Alright - it’s been a while and your fans are waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fake tags

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 2 years ago

Damn good story Can't wait to see when he finally puts it together and get more then a BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story. I just don't understand why this guy doesn't realise that he has ultimate power over Sarah. Why does he allow her to spit out his cum. In fact, he could not only have compelled her to swallow, he could have also fucked her then and there. He has a hold over her. He should never have given in so easily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous