Black Cat Ch. 13 - Epilogue

Story Info
Some...thing...cleans up.
1.4k words
4.06
1.7k
1

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you finish Mrs. Yuscenchortstin's massage, Jerry?" Janice said as she opened her locker in the employee lounge. Her Saturday split shift had finally ended.

Jerry shivered as he walked into the small room dedicated to coffee breaks, the occasional poker game and the traditional Dunkin' Doughnuts Wednesdays. The disgust on his face is as evident as the oil stains on the front of his shirt and khaki pants. "Why do I have to always be the one that gets her, Jan?" he complained. Jerry tossed the empty massage oil bottle in the trash, the sopping wet towels in the laundry bin and gave the back of Janice's head an angry look. He plopped into one of the plastic chairs around the cheap table.

"Because, Jerry, she's a sweet little old woman who has nothing and no one in her life except for this gym and your company."

"Little?! She's gotta be two fifty! At least!"

Janice smirked before composing herself, closing the locker and turning around. "If you think she's too heavy, why don't you take her on as a personal project? Whip her into shape."

"I don't think there's a whip big enough for that." he retorted.

Janice couldn't help but smile at that. She patted Jerry's shoulder as she slung the straps of her gym bag and purse up onto her shoulder. "I've got faith in you."

"Gee. Thanks a lot," Jerry replied as he dropped his head to the table and Janice left the breakroom.

Janice took out her phone and scrolled through her Instagram feed as she walked the back hallway to the rear exit, where her car was parked. She gave a barely audible, "aww!" at every post with a cute puppy or kitten. Which, quite frankly, was every single one. She noticed light coming from under the door of Zapp's personal gym, but there was something strange about it. There was a shadow in the middle of the door, like a person was sitting against it. She thought someone might need help so she tried the doorknob. It felt like it was locked from the inside. That is just typical of the arrogant bastard, she thought. She rolled her eyes and pounded on the door with a fist. "Zapp! You've been in there all day! Go home!" The last time she saw him was when he stormed into Keena's office earlier that day. She thought she heard a grunt from the other side of the door. "Fine! I don't what to hear you bitching about how fucking sore you are tomorrow!" She continued down the hallway exclaiming, "Oh you're just so CUUTE!" when she scrolled to a picture of a black kitten in a Hogwarts Slytherin House robe.

The thing over Terry's carcass was tense, ready to destroy anyone who entered. Even though there was little chance anyone mundane could move the five thousand pounds of plates in front of the door, it wasn't taking any chances. A pair of its many eye stalks glared momentarily at the door as one set of mandibles snapped a femur into bite-sized chunks and swallowed. It had already consumed the severed arms. A large orifice was stuck to the floor sucking up the wide pools of bodily fluids while the other six eyes scanned the floor for any trace of Terry's DNA. If even a microscopic spec was found a proboscis extended from what could be called its head and squirted a slimy ochre colored fluid on it. Once the spot was dissolved the proboscis latched onto the floor and drank. With the last spec of Terry's left side ingested it turned away from the dumbbell rack to face the middle of the room. Its abdomen jiggled between its ten legs as it jumped like a spider on its prey on top of the other half of what was once a human. A seven foot long fissure with sharp, foot long teeth appeared on the bottom of its thorax and consumed the remains. Bones cracked and splintered while the orifice cleaned the floor. Salked eyes searched for more evidence that Terry was ever in that room. When it was satisfied there was only one part left, the thing started to ripple, as if it was part of a mirage. Thorn covered legs receded into its body as fur covered ones emerged. Eye stalks merged into a single pair of optic nerves as a head formed around them. It shrank and became a large, extremely muscular jaguar.

The jaguar-thing snarled and shook as it continued to change. Its shoulders broadened and neck shortened. Its bones cracked and muscles tore as its tarsuses and metatarsals merged into the approximation of human feet. The black fur migrated up over mottled skin to its head. The bones under the feline face fractured and reformed into a human visage while the tail receded into its spine and it became erect on its hind feet. The thing took on the appearance of the most massively muscular human female that ever was or ever could be. She stood up tall and radiated extreme power from every cell of her body. She walked to the wall with the adjoining door, bent down and picked up the genitals from the floor. She put the limp shaft in its mouth and bit down with pointed, razor sharp teeth and tore it in half. As she pulled the organ away from her mouth the urethra, corpus cavernosum, veins and arteries stretched and snapped like rubber bands that were pulled too far. She chewed the organ, blood running down from her mouth, and swallowed. Then the thing threw the rest of what defines a man in its mouth and bit down. The testicles popped like kumquats between her teeth spreading flavor throughout her mouth. The sensations made her shiver. It had been a very long time since the thing tasted human.

She missed that.

The massive thing fell to her hands and knees to lap up the blood stains on the floor. It thought there was no more of him left. She didn't know of the little, five millimeter spot on the ceiling near the dumbbell rack. The spot that held a drop of his blood, the only evidence Terrance Limpernoodle was ever in this room, mixed with Bruce's semen.

Satisfied that it had completed its work it started the final phase of its metamorphosis; taking the form that most pleased her this epoch. She rearranged her musculature to be more attractive to the human male, narrowing her waist and slightly flaring her hips, filling and raising her breasts on her chest, rounding her glutes, adding a layer of fat to soften and hide her astronomic might. The thing that called herself Keena observed her transformation in the wall mirrors. She licked the blood from her cheek with a tongue that was far too long to be human and smiled. She just had one more task to do to complete herself. She changed her multicolored mottled skin to a uniform dark chocolate color. Nodding to herself she ran her hands over her naked curves, pinching and pulling her nipples, stroking her clit, and relished the sensations cascading through her renewed nervous system. She rolled back her head and a moan escaped her lips. Being a human has some advantages.

After the erotic waves subsided Keena walked to the private gym's main door, her ample hips rolling seductively. When she reached the door she paused, listening for any indication someone was in the hallway. She heard nothing so she lifted the plates, two thousand five hundred pounds in each hand, and took them to the plate rack. She racked the plates in their proper spots, making sure that the stamped Madtown Gym logo was right side up and thought about her life and employees, former and new.

She had rejected the life her species had insisted she live; one of isolation and xenophobia. Instead she went out into the human world and blended in, hiding within herself. She made some mistakes and had many successes. She had failed with Terry, though. Now she had to expose her true nature to erase that failure. It only saddened her a little that she had to have him destroyed after what he did to her. She took an enormous risk disposing of that failure now. This new human, Bruce, intrigued her though. How does a mundane human become so powerful overnight?

She thought she knew the answer.

And she thought she knew who did it.