All Comments on 'Black Christmas'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
Destro97Destro97over 1 year ago

I saw that this was inspired by a Maitland Ward scene and had to give it five stars, she's my favorite pornstar

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Bloody hell, Jasmine! If this doesn't win the filthiest, most perverted, deliciously kinky competition, I'll join the celibate club for a month! I really enjoyed it (as I enjoy all of the stories your dirty mind produces.) I would have given this 5 stars anyway, but I hope that my award helps to gain you a very well deserved victory in this competition.

RonhaldRonhaldover 1 year ago

love ths story would love to see mother and daughter clean each other out of Drakes cum and both women to have Drakes babies

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God you're a nasty slut........ wish I could spend time with you now and then. Even if it could never happen, I still would love to let you abuse me however you saw fit, mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can't write a story without lesbians and a black cock in it can you. Sad. That's all I have to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haha. Ridiculously dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always good to see an IR story from you. Including one inspired by an epic porn scene. Easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. Certainly not your best, but also certainly better some of your recent ones. Expecting big things from your upcoming 600th though. You seem to always deliver big on milestones like that. By the way, there's an author called Novella23, or something like that. His stories seem like blatant ripoffs of yours, if you wish to check that out. Awaiting 600.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gross, Maitland Ward is a fucking skank. No idea how in the hell she's actually married, to some idiot cuck, obviously.

RaquelWRaquelWover 1 year ago

very good,

hopefully more adventures,

I am sure she will perform well with a big belly

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 1 year ago

I have to say that I'm a little tired of the BBC meme. I mean, as a heterosexual male, I may not have studied black cocks as much as you have, but my understanding is that, on average, they're about the same as white cocks. The whole BBC thing is mostly a vaguely racist myth.

That being said, the other aspects of the story are pretty good.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Well Jasmine, if this doesn't figure very highly in the Winter Holiday Contest, I'm signing up to the Celibacy class for a month! I loved it. You have managed to weave filth, perversion and kink into a beautifully written story. I do hope that the 5 stars I've given this tale will help elevate it to its' rightful position when the time for judging comes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you write more of Amanda and Brandi

ECTLarryECTLarryover 1 year ago

This is so awesome!! Pleasant twist.

HairyZedHairyZedover 1 year ago

As I saw big black dick destroying holes of my ex gf, I know they can be huge. And they cum hard... Great story

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Extremely hot story. Hope you have a chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope we get sequel to this. Where she is taken to the pit. Could be perfect for the family night or first time night you mentioned in 7 slutty tasks. Been too long since w has a new the pit story.

louislion51louislion51over 1 year ago

Great story and the references to the Blacked scene really made it easy to get into, well done, as usual.

adorable_kinksadorable_kinksover 1 year ago

Bravo but more of Amanda and Brandi please

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Animals breed, humans DON'T!! The 1 * signifies my dislike of that reference.

PeanisboundPeanisboundover 1 year ago

Needs a part two where it covers how big a slut for black cock her dad is. I was expecting the reason daddy missed the Christmas party was because he was out of town to help some black clients with legal help while they fucked him. Would love a chapter covering their trip to the Pit and one where daddy gets a Christmas present of fucking his baby girl while his wife is fucked my Blake and his dad and then they fuck daddy and daughter.

Panty WranglerPanty Wranglerover 1 year ago

I’d love to read about her dear daddy cleaning them both!

colrbtddscolrbtddsover 1 year ago

Another great read. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please make a sequel out of it. Let Amanda go all the way down until she becomes pimped out by Brandi. Make her a real Bimbo with huge breasts and inflated lips at the mouth and pussy. Please get her college mate involved and let her go down that drain too. I love it

Markus

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding as always

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

Good story mate and I love the twist and a enjoyable read but you’ve done better so I could only give 4 stars this time as 98% of you’re other stories has me coming back repeatedly to read it again and again this one may get a second read but I doubt it

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Five stars. Hot sex as usual but with a bit of alphabet soup - Amanda, Brandi, cock, cunt, cum, and Drake - a, b, c, and d!

Rangerider98201Rangerider98201over 1 year ago

I stopped reading about a 3rd of the way through the first page.

That's some fantasy you came up with, and I just couldn't find myself believing it. I have NEVER met anyone with a chip on their shoulder like she had, that would fold like that. It is way more likely that she would record the interaction, and then play it back for her dad. Because she's a gold digging bitch.

So yeah.. You lost me not even half-way through the first page. I didn't even get to the incest/taboo part of the story. Unless she slept with her dad, there was no incest, and the new step-mom didn't have an established parenting relationship with the girl. So not taboo, just cheating, in my mind. Sorry, but you missed on this one.

sbkik81sbkik81over 1 year ago

Loved this one. Best you've had recently. 5 stars.

sober71sober71over 1 year ago

Five stars from me to, would love a part two.

storyspinner37217storyspinner37217over 1 year ago

This was ok still waiting continuation of hypno sissy and a couple others still my favorite author

kamalw1kamalw1over 1 year ago

@justplainjeff that is a dumb reason to give 1*, especially when the definition of breed is "to procreate or reproduce"

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

Great story, love the slut step daugther angle!

dcblydcblyover 1 year ago

Looks to be the start of another series. The next chapter could start immediately, the two ladies go home and get to know each other better.

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienover 1 year ago

This was a fantastic read! 5 Stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story really need to be just the first part of another great series. Waiting for many new parts !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it, but didn’t love it. Would have liked more about how they were kids. Needed more about, what did she think of him then? Were they young and it was all completely innocent, which makes choking on his cock now especially nasty? It just felt oddly detached.

As a formerly young formerly repressed person who looked down on slutty and openly sexual snd sensual people, the way she succombs to her lust so easily and quickly is totally unrealistic…well, maybe not totally…

Did enjoy the very end. What’s daddy up to? Does he get off watching his young hotwife? Do they just swing and fuck around together and separately? Is he bi and enjoys bbc too? Plenty of possibilities. Especially now that daddy’s lil girl has joined in the fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely need a part two. Hopefully she completely overcome her gag reflex and really go to town on more black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad. Shame about the spelling and grammar mistakes, and yes, it does make a difference!

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 1 year ago

This is fabulous! What would be just another BBC porn scene becomes something else when it's so vividly written, and making all that cliched porn dialogue sound hot is astounding. Bravo! ♥️♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥🔥

Gladys54Gladys54over 1 year ago

Lovely ! Really need to read about her being pregnant with black babies 🤰🤰🤰

And maybe in 15 or 16 years start them fucking Mummy too 💦💦💦💦

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Wow! I can't get a story published with ONE spelling error, and YOU get away with multiple errors! I guess when you have so many stories and followers, you can get away with anything.

bigboi607bigboi607over 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

BbcAddict123BbcAddict123over 1 year ago

Your BBC stories are the best you should write more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot and steamy! It wouldn't surprise me if this is based on a true story. NICE!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

357. Somehow this one didn’t turn me on at all. I could hardly wait for it to climax. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it 5 stars. I just re-read it and loved it even more. Somehow the stepmother's actions were even more hot and wicked upon the second reading. She REALLY wants to not just see her educated stepdaughter corrupted, but transformed into a totally dumbed-down, out-of-wedlock slut for BBC. What has she done to the Dad? This cries out for a sequel, or a prequel showing the Dad's corruption.

syn4321syn432111 months ago

Four stars. Not your best work but solid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story

Would like to hear more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So where does this go? I could see them going down to The Pit and finding all sorts of fun! What a great stepmom!

Pbeda1man2023Pbeda1man20233 months ago

Loved it! Can't wait to hear what happens at the Pti!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...