All Comments on 'Black Cock Era 03'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful!

PMD, a spectacular story once again. You never disappoint. Keep em coming, and can I request a continuation of My mom is a sex goddess?

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83about 11 years ago
Terrific!

Great continuation! I look forward to chapter 4!

Hitman7Hitman7about 11 years ago
Nice Chapter

Are you an NBA fan? If so. what's your team? You seem to love basketball and you also love MILFs. We share a lot of similarities my friend. lol.

By the way, I have also written my first ever story at Literotica. It's also about MILFs, Blacks and humiliation. I would really appreciate it if you can read it and comment on it.

http://www.literotica.com/s/filius-ch-01

Keep on writing brother and please try to continue My Friends and My MILF Mom or The Basketball Team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interracial Lesbian Sex:

Loved THAT part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

any next story please

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83about 11 years ago
One extra comment

I loved this chapter! But one thing could have made it better. When the son has sex after his basketball practice, he only had sex with one of his father's busty sex slaves. Why couldn't he have had sex with all four? That would have been even better!

Loved the story, looking forward to ch. 4, and hoping that the next chapter will contain some M/ff, M/fff, M/ffff, or M/fffff scenes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I hope you continue more

will you continue "but mom he's black"???

telaratelaraalmost 11 years ago

this story is so good. its playful and fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very hot story

Well written and the sex scenes were fantastic.

Thank you.

And like the other commented mention, I can't wait for the sequal to "But mom.."

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 10 years ago
will there be more?

I hope you're planning to continue this story!

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83about 8 years ago
chapter 4?

It would be great to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please write more of this great story

In particular, what will happen when the slave boy has to serve the Athlete’s love slaves? Maybe his desperation to play with himself over them makes them even more eager to please the Athlete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very funny because it's the other way around on every continent.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Every year I reread

I hope there is a part four

Maybe someday

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Black Cock Era 02 Previous Part
Black Cock Era Series Info