All Comments on 'Black Cock Friday'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved the one-liner at the end of the story

very raunchy...but funny

HuckPilgrimHuckPilgrimover 9 years ago
black cock friday, indeed

Wow, what a story. I like how far you went to make a harsh noncon story seem so honorable. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nasty!!!

I love it! when I see a big female ass, I just somehow become ravenous and feel so famished, in a desperate kind of manner! Hell, I just need to dive my face in there. Once, this silly WHite Guy said to me that we Blacks get with Fat White Women coz they're desperate as no White Man will have them. I told him no, we genuinely love big asses, and we have the necessary power, stamina and equipment, and also just the raw, carnal, animal lust...

I was once dating this pretty, skinny chic and all my friends were like wow, what a fine piece of ass. I really liked her as a person, but I was never around much! I was lying to her all the time and sneaking off to this Big Booty WOman who I didnt even like, but I just really needed to worship, eat and hit her fat pussy and ass. We used to fight sometimes because she really loved to suck my BBC, but I considered it a waste of my quality time with her big ass. I didnt like to 69 with her because I could see that giant ass from that position! I loved to make her bend over, spraed it, arch her back down wards, push her butt cheeks out! Now just look at that! Ahhhrrrrrrr!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the Justice!

Awesome story! Very well done - as always.

I really enjoyed the anal justice. Great last line too!

Hurry up and write your next story already! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
aye!!!!

Lol great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot wild

that was hot made my cock hard got so hard had to tak care of business what a mess

it was so hot to fuck her in her ass with such force an have her tied wow.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't get over the fact.

I can't get over the fact that the guy snitched. Wtf?! I would had went back for more! But I loved it. Great work!

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
thanks

I also liked this story. Well written, fun to read. v

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The myth of black men and size. No doubt it's good for them that people actually believe it, but it's not even remotely true.

3StrawberrY63StrawberrY6over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit. Dull

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
839 Followers
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...