All Comments on 'Black Cuckolds in Modern Times'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
More...

...1 page spam from Spam-u-elX aka White Extinction and Mrsaria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who is this Commentarista person?

You seem like a spammer your damned self. Do you write stories? Nothing is ever good for you. Get over yourself.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Hey there, anonymous!

Hey there, spammer! How about the webmaster run an IP trace on your account to verify it's actually only one? I invite the webmaster to run one on mine, and I will only be found that I have one--unlike SpamuelX, who has at least 2 other accounts I've proven. So who's the spammer? Spamuelx and probably you too. Begone you person who can't cease from using ad hominem attacks because you possess neither facts, proof nor logic. Feel free to return to high school and college to educate yourself so you might actually learn something. Goodbye.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Not so far fetched as you could imagine.

First time reader of this type of story. Don't think this is possible? You would be wrong.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

For 2 years I was the White boyfriend/Bull to a Married black woman. Her Husband and I were good friends. He had been in the Swinger lifestyle since he was 19 when he fucked his white best friends mom (with the husband watching and masturbating). He had about 15 years experience as a Black bull for interracial cuckolding. Then he married a beautiful Jamaican woman. The term Ebony Goddess barely does her justice. They had been married about 5 years when he Learned her secret. Ya see, she had a fetish for white men and big white dick. She went nuts watching interracial porn with Black women and white men. Rather than be angry or upset about it he got curious and then later excited. They put an Add on AFF and I responded. At first they passed me over for another guy as our goals didn't quite mesh. But then the dude didn't pan out and they contacted me. We arranged to meetup to see if we clicked and sparks flew instantly between her and me. As with him? Him and I got along great. And since my equipment is larger than average she was more than ready to experience her first big White Cock that night! And I gave it to her 4 times, each time busting my nut inside her, bareback. God she was just unreal! Her pussy like a tight, hot velvet glove I couldn't get enough of. We would get together every few weeks but she wanted more and so did I. Eventually I was seeing her every other day. One time hubby invited me over while she was still asleep in her bed, told me to get naked and fuck her. In their bed. He stayed long enough to watch me slip inside her and wake her up with a pleasant surprise. Then he went to work. We spent the day in bed together. A few times we did MFM but most of the time it was just her and me.

But emotions can be tricky things. I started to develop real feelings for her. And she had real ones for me. But neither one of us wanted to jeopardize her Marriage (nor my friendship with him) So all 3 of us sat down and talked about it like rational adults. He gave his blessing for us to pursue a relationship so long as we were discreet. He confessed to 'really' getting off on the cuckold/Hotwife thing and especially when he video tapped out sessions. He said he now understood the White Husbands better whose wives he fucked.

They also took her off birth control. Said the real danger and fear of her getting knocked up and having an interracial baby got her pussy soaping and excited him to no end. That one worried me as I was used to depositing my loads inside her hot coffee. We had been seeing each other about a year by that point. And for the next year her and I got together often, sometimes every day when I wasn't in the feild. God...some of the best sex I've EVER had. Black women truly are amazing. And I have developed a real fondness for them.

She was always ready to play. The word no did not exist for her white owner and she felt it was a waste of my seed if it wasnt in her pussy or in her belly. Yes, she called me her White Daddy, owner and Master. And on a few role plays we did she LOVED the whole Master/Slave dynamic. That particular kink kinda disturbed me, she knew it did, so we saved it for special occasions.

Then she popped pregnant. And both Hubby and I were pretty sure its mine. I offered to step up and help support it but he said no dice. His wife, his responsibility. He wasn't mad or upset (cause him and I talked one on one more than once and I was sure it would get physical. But he privately got off on it.) 2 months later he got a great job offer he couldn't refuse and accepted it. He left to set everything up, which would take about a month ( he purposely took 2 months) in order for us to have more time together. Our love making if anything increased in intensity and frequency. She often told me she was in love with me and wanted me to follow them once my time in the service came to an end. She wanted her two men in her life. But I had a deployment coming up. I would survive that one and the next 3 that followed. And by the time I left the service many years had gone by and life had moved on. Just wasn't meant to be but I cherished the time I had with them.

They're still in the lifestyle. I think she has several white guys on call for sex out there, and they're still doing the Hotwife/Cuckold thing. No emotional attachments this time though. I think once they came off the 'high' of that experience they realized it was just too dangerous to their Marriage. I certainly agree. We keep in touch via email (neither are on Facebook). He actually came back to the East coast to handle a relative's death a few months back. I offered my place and he stayed for a week. It was like having a good friend back as we hung out and talked of old times.

Nothing has ever been said of the child directly. I was almost afraid to ask outright though I DO know it's a little girl and from some things he's hinted its probably not mine. They've made it clear I'm more than welcome to visit them and stay in their home (and in his wife) should I visit them. Which I am planning to do in a few months.

But yes, Black Couples can and do get into the Swinger scene. And not all Black men are Doms and Bulls. Some are Stags and Cucks. I had my eyes opened to how many are actually out there. WAY more than you think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice

I am was a white bull for 2 years and think that I father one of her kids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

nice i fucked my black boss wife years ago when he away use to fuck her without condom until one she say she having my baby.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Great story...the last line says it all ... NO secrets...none of the behind the back crap... do it together in the same room

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've given a few black women half breed babys,they wanted my 11 inch bwc any time I was horny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2140 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...