Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gripped Billy's waist with both hands and shoved his cock all the way in. He double-timed his fucking motion, speeding the in and out, and gave an extra push when his cock was nearly embedded in boy ass. It went an inch deeper, and Billy groaned.

"You got a hot ass, little Billy," groaned Jamie. "Made for man fucking."

Jamie's power drilling and nasty talk sent Billy near to the edge. His body took over his mind. The boy's cock got hard as steel and the leaking precum made the boy-dick slip and slide each time it rubbed his stomach. Billy looked down at his cock. He had never seen it so hard and red. The veins were pulsing.

The small youth grabbed the bench and braced himself as Jamie banged him harder. Billy pushed back, wanting more. More cock, more fucking, more friction in his ass. His balls were bouncing with each of Jamie's slams. He was being jacked from the inside, turning him inside out. Billy's eyes closed in ecstasy.

Jamie slammed him, pushing in his cock in all the way, and let out a scream of joy, "Arrgggh!" He held Billy's waist like a vise and pumped his load in the small man, his thighs banging against the kid's butt. Shot after shot spurted from Jamie's cock, each one sending bliss through his body.

The incredible buttfucking sent Billy over the edge.

The nerves in his ass shot joy through his body. First his cock unleashed a steady viscous stream of cum that drooled slowly onto the weight bench. Then the orgasm hit, and Billy's cock pumped one spurt after another in time with Jamie's banging. Eyes closed, back arched, the cream kept coming from his cock. The bliss radiated through beautiful Billy's body. He had never come this hard and this long. He was wrung out, exhausted.

Jamie fell over the boy, pressing him against the bench. The two took deep breaths as they came down from their sex high. Their bodies shone with sweat.

Jamie sat down on the bench. He stroked Billy's back, leaned over, and kissed his neck.

Billy turned and looked at Jamie with searching eyes. He wondered, 'Was it as incredible for him as it was for me?'

"Whoooo. Jeez, Billy," exhaled Jamie. "That was something else. We just won the award."

"The award? For what?" asked Billy.

"The award for best fuck of the orgy," said Jamie and the two men laughed.

They looked each other in the eyes, reached out and hugged. Their sweat and Billy's cum made their skin slip and slide a bit. Jamie kissed the delicate boy. They were still catching their breath. They brushed lips, softly, just touching. Jamie held Billy's face and kissed him on his cheeks, eyes, lips. Billy held the man close.

"Bill?" Jamie said quietly.

"Yes?" said the boy.

"I'd like to see you again," said Jamie shyly. "I know that sounds weird. Do people make dates at an orgy?"

Billy laughed. He touched Jamie's chest. "I don't know... I like it."

The two of them cleaned up and made their way to the showers.

Over by the pool it seemed like the orgy was winding down. Robert wanted to get one more load off. There were many cute boys at the party, and he was exactly what some of them were looking for.

Robert took off his towel, revealing his heavy hanging cut cock and balls. The big, dark black man wore his hair in a short Afro, stood about six foot two and weighed 180 pounds. His muscled-up chest and arms were supported by thick thighs and his bubble butt jutted from his waist.

His eyes were clear and alive, and his smile was warm and bright. Lots of gay boys dreamed he would wrap them in his arms.

Robert dove in and swam a few laps. The warm water felt good on his naked body. It helped him revive after the great cock worship session he received from the two young guys. He stopped and rested, his back against the side of the pool. Glistening silver beads of water formed on his body and dripped down his skin.

"So, what do you think of our get together?" It was Ty, Robert's Navy friend and organizer of the orgy.

Wearing only a small white towel, Ty was a tall, slim caramel-colored black man Robert's age. He too was a Navy man and wore his hair short. His uncut cock wasn't as hefty as Robert's, but his large balls dangled down inches below the phallus.

"It's fantastic. Let's do it again next week," said Robert.

"I wish we could. It's not that easy," said Ty. "We had to pay off that desk clerk."

Ty had bribed one of the Y's clerks so the orgiasts could get the gym and locker room for their party. Robert knew the clerk and had long suspected the man was gay. He gave Ty credit for taking advantage of the situation, even though he knew that the Y's management would fire the clerk if they learned about the orgy.

Robert wouldn't tell. As far as he was concerned the Y should have more gay get togethers. Hell, people all over the country knew the Y attracted gay men who used its gyms and budget apartments for sex. Why not let people get their jollies where they could?

Lost in thought, Robert felt something on his leg. He looked down. There was a swimmer underwater who was touching him on his thigh. Robert grabbed him by the arm and pulled him up, so his head and shoulders rose out of the water.

It was a white boy. The kid took a breath and wiped the water from his face.

"Hello. Fancy meeting you here," said Robert.

"Hello. You're Robert, aren't you?" said the boy. The thin youth was white and about twenty-two, with skinny arms and legs. He had a gay-clone mustache and some chest hair. His nipples were erect, and his cock bobbed in the water.

"Yes I am. How do you know my name?" Robert asked, as he silently sized the boy up as another effeminate white boy that loved big black men. He wasn't complaining, in fact he thought it was great. But he wondered -- where do they all come from, and what is it about brothers that turns them on?

"I told him," said Ty. "He asked 'Who's the hunk' when you came in."

"I couldn't help it. You looked so hot in your khakis. I'm Bobby, so you know," said the young man. He looked in Robert's eyes. "I'm a friend of Ty's. I was hoping to be your friend too."

Damn, thought Robert, Ty has a knack for finding these babes.

Robert had recently faced the fact that he was gay, not bisexual, and that he got a charge out of young white men. As a horny young black man he was glad his friend Ty attracted these boys and matched them with brothers.

"You can be my friend anytime," said Robert. He pulled the lad closer. "Are you having fun at the orgy?"

"I am now," said Bobby as he took hold of Robert's cock.

Robert put his hand on the boy's butt. He kissed Bobby on the ear and the boy sighed. He kept fondling Robert's dick, bringing it back to life.

Ty took off his towel and put his legs in the water next to Robert. His cock was semi-erect. He watched as Robert and Bobby moved against each other, kissing, and touching. Ty leaned over and kissed Bobby's face. The boy turned and kissed him back.

Bobby bent down underwater and took Robert's cock in his mouth. It began to thicken. The youngster had to stop and come up for air.

"That's pretty good kid," said Robert. "Ty, get in the pool. Let's see if Bobby can handle both of us."

Ty slid down into the pool, his half erect cock bouncing in the warm water. The good-natured Bobby smiled at the two, took a breath, then crouched underwater.

He took Robert's fat cock in his mouth for about ten seconds, then turned and sucked on Ty. The two black men look at each other and shared a high-five slap.

Bobby surfaced, took a deep breath, ducked under, and went back to their cocks.

He surfaced again, coughing and inhaling deeply. "I don't think I can keep doing this for long," he said. "Why don't both of you sit on the edge and let me work you over."

The two men quickly sat their butts on the edge of the pool, their legs dangling in the water. Bobby stood in the pool, his cock hard, and its head rose above the water as the kid moved between the two men.

Bobby grabbed a cock in each hand and began a slow jacking. He leaned over and took Ty's dick in his mouth and worked it for a minute, licking the shaft, putting his nose in the balls, then rising and taking the head in his mouth. He took a half step towards Robert, leaned down, and worked over the big stud's meat.

The two black men didn't kiss or touch each other as they watched the boy. They were both gay and good friends, but the relationship was that of brothers. They'd known each other for years but had never even fooled around. It wasn't that kind of friendship.

Bobby returned to jacking the two cocks. The two men leaned down simultaneously and kissed the boy's face and neck. Bobby sighed and smiled, enjoying the attention.

Bobby pulled each cock toward the other, so the studs were forced to lean sideways, face to face. Bobby tried to make their cockheads touch, but they were still about an inch apart. The boy leaned down and licked each cock in turn, then sucked one dick head and the other. The posture was strained but the sex felt so good that all three kept at it, two reveling in the pleasure, the third man moving his head back and forth and up and down as he worked his wet mouth on their erections.

"Damn Bobby, that's fucking hot. Keep on sucking," Robert whispered. His balls were drawing up into their sac as the boy vacuumed the cock head.

Then Ty grabbed the back of the Bobby's head and pushed his dick deep in the hot sucking throat. He pumped a few times, enjoying fucking the kid's mouth.

Bobby liked it too. He got hot when sexy men used him for sex. That was why he had been invited to the party. That, along with his creamy-white bubble butt.

"Let's try another position," Ty suggested. He stood and grabbed several dry towels and some lube that had been laid out nearby. He put down two towels at the edge of the pool in front of Robert and two in front of himself.

"Okay, Bobby, you stand up in the pool and Robert and I will kneel down right here," said Ty. The two tops kneeled on the towels, putting their erect cocks level with the boy's mouth.

"I like this position," said Bobby as he grabbed each cock and pulled them close.

He licked one, then the other. He put his mouth on Robert's balls, then on Ty's. He kept working his tongue and lips, kissing both, licking the hard-ons top to bottom, tracing the gnarly veins that crisscrossed the black dicks.

Robert took the tube of lube from Ty, put a dollop of on his hand and jacked his meat. It stood erect just inches from the cute boy's lips. Bobby reached out, put his hand atop Robert's, and helped to jack the burly man's meat. The greasy slip-slide of his hand on Robert's thick cock got him even hornier as he sucked on Ty.

Bobby loved it. It's why he came to the orgy. He loved to work on two cocks at the same time, especially two hard black cocks. He'd been thinking about this moment since he had been invited to the party.

Ty started sliding the lube all over his cock. He and Robert moved their crotches back so Bobby couldn't reach their cocks with his mouth. They jacked their dicks. The boy stared at them and fondled his own dick. He loved cocks in his face.

"You like that, Bobby?" Robert sneered. "You want to have a cock in your mouth?"

Ty played along, jacking his dick, teasing the kid by keeping it a few inches out of reach of his tender lips.

Bobby stared at the dicks, looked up at the men, then back their dicks.

"Give them to me. Please. I want them," Bobby pleaded.

The two studs kept jacking as they moved forward and placed their cockheads near the kid's mouth. He stared at them and licked his lips. He looked up at the pair's eyes for confirmation. They were through teasing. They wanted some more sucking.

First, Bobby grabbed each man's ball sac, gripping them gently and cupping them in his palms. He continued staring at the two studs' hard cocks as they bounced against his wrist and forearm. He pulled the dicks towards his face. The two men complied by moving closer.

Billy went back to sucking and fondling each phallus. He tasted the salty dicks and the lube and carefully licked up their precum. His own dick was hard as steel, though he hadn't touched it.

Robert was itching to come. He grabbed his cock and jacked it in the boy's face. Bobby took the mushroom head in his mouth, sucked on it, then worked on Ty, moving down to lick his large testicles.

Ty began stroking himself in the boy's face just like Robert. The two men were close to orgasm. There was a cockhead on each side of the kid's face, one on the left and one on the right. The dick's were stiff, the veins pulsing, and the studs' oily hands pumped cock shaft.

Bobby stuck out his tongue to lick the sensitive nerves under the hot men's piss holes. He wanted to catch cum.

Ty was the first to go. His orgasm shot a thick spurt of white goo across the boy's cheek. More spurts hit the kid's eye, hair, and mouth.

Bobby cried out in joy. "Oh yea, gimme daddy." He licked Ty's dick, sucked on the cockhead, swallowing down the sperm.

Ty groaned in pleasure. He wiped his cock on the pretty white face, his legs tensing with each spurt. Bobby jacked his own dick harder. He wanted to come with the two hunks.

Robert kept stroking his meat but held his orgasm until Ty was done. Then he grabbed Bobby by his hair and held the boy's face against his cock. He screamed in joy, "Oh yea!"

The fat dick exploded cream on the kid. It shot on his forehead, nose, and chin. It dripped from Bobby's face. Robert grunted uncontrollably; his butt cheeks clenched as he pumped each load. The burly stud humped his dick against the pretty boy's face, sliding it hard against the wet skin, moving it up, down and sideways. His balls bounced against Bobby's chin.

That's when Bobby felt the ecstasy. He loved the horny sex. He loved being used by two men with big dicks. His body took over, there was no holding it back. The white boy pulled at his own cock as he stroked and licked Robert's balls. He smelled cock, felt the dicks and the dripping cum on his face, heard the screams of orgasm.

The tingle rose from his balls to his spine, up and down his legs and moved to his brain.

His mouth full of balls Bobby could only grunt. His eyes scrunched in joy as he breathed "Hungh, hungh, hungh" with each nerve-busting spurt from his dick. The sperm shot into the water and drifted away. The boy kept worshipping the two shrinking black cocks with his mouth. He couldn't get enough.

An exhausted Ty crouched down and sat at the edge of the pool, his legs in the water. Robert did the same. Both leaned back and let the afterglow flow through their bodies.

Bobby ducked down in the water and washed the sperm from his face, hands, and cock. He sprang up from the water.

"All right! Shit that was good," Bobby smiled. He reached out and pet the torsos and thighs of the two Black studs.

Ty bent down, held the boy with one arm and kissed him on the neck. "You are something else," said Ty.

Robert made the same move, holding the boy, kissing him, offering his thanks for a wonderful time. Bobby loved it. The approval from the two hunks made Bobby glow. He kissed them back.

In high school, studious Bobby was picked on by the football-playing jocks. He was a frail loser to the guys who honored strength and dominance. Now Bobby was three years older. He was still small, but his skin was soft, he was pretty, and he hungered to prove to the big men he adored that he was worthy of their attention.

He proved it that day at the orgy, and he planned to keep proving it.

12