All Comments on 'Black Dominatrix for Black Doms'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SpamuelX strikes again!

Why the hell are you so fixated on the race of your characters?

Why cant you write decent sex scenes despite over 3000 stories here?

Why do you even feel a need to write this garbage? Make no mistake, your stories are garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
10 stars

Best writer on Literotica! You are a very talented writer and a genuine wordsmith!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Blackdommemagic 😉

Keep it up darling. Another good story in the black kink scene. Love when an alpha get turned inside out. To all the haters/anons just keep adding the fuel to the fire, it seriously inspires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To anyone with anything positive to say:

You're either trolling, or an idiot. This author could be replaced by a spambot and nobody would notice. Its the same crappy story he's rehashed hundreds of time, the same boring characters with new races. Samuelx needs a lifetime ban for how bad these stories are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2141 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...