Black Empire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckin sweet bitch!!!!" Principal Dickens cursed, and I slid my hands under my mother, groping for his big black balls as he began to unload inside her. Without a second thought I lowered my attention from her sugar-sweet pussy and stuffed my tongue right into my mother's asshole alongside his spurting cock. I was treated as a splash of hot bull cum came rushing out of her butt across my chin and mouth. I started licking and drinking deeply as he continued to unload in her bowels.

Benny was really giving it to me by now. I could hear the sputter-slop-smack of his body against mine from behind like music to my ears as he hauled his heavy meat in and out of my teenage hole. I was doing my best to work my hips for him, rolling my little ass onto his dick to give him a proper sheath for his fence-post cock. Benny is one of my favorite lovers by far, with that huge cockmeat and his jiggly belly. I knew he wasn't far from coming inside me as I felt him begin to shiver and his meaty length begin to throb.

Instead of letting him pull out and waste that cum across my back, I reached back and gripped Benny by his wrists, holding his hands in place on my hips. My face glistened with my own mothers frothy cream; I looked back at him and whimpered. I couldn't remember words at the moment, but the sound of my slutty whines and the sweetness of my pout was enough to tell him I wanted him to spill inside me. An instant later I could feel his steaming cum scorching the inner walls of my pussy, overflowing my young womb and spilling out around the base of his cock as it ran down my thighs like rivers.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating. I'll never use a condom with a big black cock. Their hot cum is like nectar of the gods, and it belongs in white pussies, assholes, and bellies. My mother feels the same. Getting pregnant with a black baby is always a risk, but its the price you pay for being a Black Bull Slut.

The men watched with awe, pumping their filthy cocks as Ben pulled out of me and my mother climbed down from atop her bull. They let us embrace one another and my mother laid me back on the couch, throwing her leg over me and settling down right on top of me in a delicious sixtynine.

I slid my arms out from under her and grabbed hold of her gorgeous ass as I pulled her to me, but she got into position first and I howled with delight as I felt her wet mouth fall onto my cream seeping pussy from above. I answered her in turn, opening my mouth right over her asshole and sucking it as I stabbed my tongue in and out, Principal Dickens's load still mostly inside her; so fucking yummy as I drank it from her butt secondhand.

The men were ravenous, but we must have been too beautiful to separate as we made love together; mother and daughter drunk on one another's slutty bodies. Instead of just mounting us burying their cocks again, they stood around us, jerking their massive titan cocks and grunting at the show.

One sloppy load smacked me right in my face as I was eating my mothers ass, and I whimpered as I felt the cum drooling down along the bridge of my nose into my mouth. I forced some of it into her with my tongue, but drank it right back out of her as she pushed back on my mouth. I couldn't decide which was sweeter; my own mothers asshole or Black Bull Cum.

My mother was taking it in her pretty face as well, grinning as she rose up from my pussy long enough to encourage the men to paint her pretty cheeks and mouth with their butterwater. When she was soaked with their cream, she went back down on me, wallowing in my pussy and darting her tongue in and out of my hot opening as the mens cum bubbled and sputtered around her.

We were only allowed to play for a short while before the men grew impatient. I felt one of them grab me from behind by my neck, yanking me out from under my mother. Another took hold of her with a growl of pent up bull lust, easily lifting her from the couch like a rag doll and throwing her over the back of it, ass up, legs splayed apart as he climbed up behind her. I was pushed into place at her side, hip to hip with my mother and with my belly flush over the couch back as I felt myself pinned as well.

"Here come the train you fuckin sweet ass bitches!" Buck howled, laughing out loud as mom and I were mounted like whore cows in the barnyard. Neither of us could see the pair of studs that climbed up behind us, both shanking their cocks balls deep in our upturned assholes without a moment of hesitation.

"Ohhh FUUUCCCKKKK!" Mom and I yelled out at once, throwing our heads back and kicking our feet, helpless to complain as we were gutted on the spot. When I looked to my side I found her looking back at me, eyes fixed on mine in a half lidded stare as she reached out and took my hand, our fingers lacing together as we were force fucked from behind, helpless to resist as the studs inside us crushed our bodies from behind, growling like nightmare beasts as they churned their black cocks in and out of us, the slop-sputtering sounds of white girl asshole being violated mixing with our whines and whore-like moans.

I wanted to tell her how much I loved her at that moment, even as my tits were jumping and jiggling with each thrust from behind. I couldn't form words. All I could do was mewl and whine as I was taken, and I could see from the far away look in her eyes that she was in the same place that I was. We were both being fucked into oblivion and could barely hang onto the real world around us. The harder they fucked us though, the tighter her hand squeezed on my own.

One stud finished, and another took his place, barely allowing time for the pint of cum that had been blasted up my asshole to spill out of me before the next Bull rammed himself balls deep and took his turn. I craned my neck, desperate to be closer to my mother, and she turned to me and did the same. It may have looked like a depraved scene to anyone watching us, but as I felt my mothers mouth meet my own in our first ever REAL kiss, I lost myself entirely to the moment.

The whole world was pink, soft, and beautiful as I felt her mouth work against my own. I was aware of her hand in mine, and the flavor of her lips beyond the sweet salty taste of all that cum in her mouth. Our bodies were still bouncing, getting hammered from behind, and I felt pure pleasure running up my spine as yet another stud took his turn in my sloppy butthole. All that was pure pleasure, but as I worked my tongue with my mothers I had discovered a new world of lust and pleasure unlike anything else. I had never loved her more than at that moment. We fell in love with one another there on that couch, both our assholes stretched to their limits around Big Black Bull Cock as we drank the spit from each other's lips.

----------

Of the eight bulls we had started with, only half lasted on into the night. Once the gangbang in the living room had tapered off, four of the men dressed and left, and my mother and I were given a short break from the fun to clean up and have a moment alone together. As we stood in the shower, soaping one another's bodies up and cleaning away signs of our first round, we couldn't stop grinning at each other. I was holding her pretty pussy in my hand as she soaped up my tits when she finally broke the silence.

"Your father can't find out about this, Pumpkin." She insisted, arching an eyebrow at me as she fixed me with a wicked smile. "I still can't believe this is really happening. He would die of a heart attack, to say nothing of what it would do to our family."

"Says the fucking whore that's been banging our butcher since I was in gradeschool." I teased, grinning at her as she turned my back to her and I gave her a snarky smile over my shoulder. She winked back at me as she began to soap my butt, easing her fingers up my well pounded hole to make it pretty and pink once more.

"Such a filthy mouth." She said, grinning. "Good thing you know how to eat pussy, or I might have to sew it shut." We giggled together, and she flipped her wet hair back, taking her time with my butthole, easing three fingers in and out of my ass with a mothers love. "I'll tell you everything baby. I never dreamed you were so much like me."

I turned back to her, kissing her hard and worshipping her tongue with my own. As we melted into one another I felt her hands all over my ass and sliding up and down my soapy back. I returned her attention as I groped her thick goddess thigh and hip, digging my nails in as I grabbed her big nipple between my teeth and took it into my mouth for the first time since I was an infant.

"I wanna know it all." I told her, grinning as I released her juicy nipple long enough to lose ourselves in each other's eyes. "How long have you been like this? How did it start? Were you always this way? Oh Mommy. Black cock is so fucking incredible."

"I know baby." She soothed me, stroking my hair and planting baby kisses on my forehead as she guided me back to her nipple. "Black cock is perfection. I only know one thing more beautiful." She was looking at me, smiling as she said it. "No more secrets between us; not ever again." She added. "Right now though, I think we have a responsibility to our hosts. I don't know about you, but I won't be satisfied til they are all out cold and you and I are snuggled together in a puddle of their yummy Bull cum."

I nodded, giddy with excitement as we stepped out of the shower together, toweling off before we made our way out into Buck's master bedroom. He, along with Benny the butcher, Principal Dickens, and a retired boxer everyone called Murder Mike were all laying out on the bed apart from one another, stroking their giant fucking cocks and licking their lips in anticipation of round two as we entered. Now that we had weeded out the weak links of the group, the real fucking was about to begin.

I couldn't wait to see my mother with a cock in every hole. I couldn't wait to have her hold my body as they did the same to me as well.

12