Black Femdom App Ch. 03

Story Info
Black dominatrix pegging black men in ATL.
1.6k words
2.75
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Karla Payne, a six-foot-tall, bodacious and curvy African American lady who recently lost her job as an executive at Pennington Enterprises, a Fortune 500 company with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Jersey City, Boston and Dallas. Karla Payne was born in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, and studied at Spelman College and earned her MBA from Georgia State University. After that, Karla Payne attended a job fair in downtown Ottawa where she attracted the attention of recruiters from Pennington Enterprises, and that's all she wrote.

Karla Payne went from a recent MBA grad struggling to pay back her student loans to having a six-figure salary with huge benefits. Karla Payne moved into a four-bedroom townhouse in the east side of Atlanta and started living the high life. The only snag is that Karla Payne had a lousy manager named Dimitri Golovko, and the Russian-born bozo was kind of an asshole. To make things worse, Dimitri Golovko tried to put the moves on Karla, which led to her slapping him in front of co-workers.

Karla Payne is a strong Black woman from the City of Atlanta, Georgia, and not the fake kind either. A lot of strong Black women give a lot of shit to Black men but act docile and pliant around White males. That's not the way Karla Payne rolls. When Dimitri Golovko, a rich White dude with a lot of arrogance and entitlement disrespected her, Karla Payne simply had to smack a fool. The fool got what he deserved as far as Karla Payne was concerned...

Karla Payne is one of many women who get sexually harassed by male managers at work. The problem is that the world only cares when it's White women getting harassed by male managers. Black women don't receive the same protections in the workplace. As a result, Dimitri Golovko succeeded in getting rid of Karla Payne. What's a sister to do when faced with such a disheartening situation? Well, the thirty-year-old soul sister decided to try a new career. What is Karla doing these days? She rebranded herself as Lady Kay, and become a professional dominatrix.

When Karla Payne decided to become a professional dominatrix, she realized that like any business, she needed to find a niche. Any businesswoman or businessman must know their clientele otherwise they won't stay in business for long. The people who manufacture golf clubs and golf balls tend to sell their merchandise to middle-aged White dudes and old White dudes. Folks who sell Nike sneakers tend to advertise to minority males of a certain age and young White dudes who are trying to look good. Karla Payne needed to find her special clientele, and fast...

Karla Payne realized that in the world of professional BDSM, all the female dominants tend to focus exclusively on the White male customer. Karla Payne used to be one of those sisters who thought White dudes were all a bunch of Robin Thicke types looking for a sexy chocolate sister to romance, until she met Dimitri Golovko and was reminded of the evil that White men can do. Karla Payne decided that she would focus on Black men who love BDSM, the most underappreciate demographic in the entire universe...

Karla Payne revamped herself as Lady Kay, the Black dominatrix catering exclusively to men of color, especially men of African descent. At first, a lot of the other ladies that work as professionals in the BDSM lifestyle mocked Karla Payne's choices because they didn't think Black male clients were a viable clientele. Well, have any female professional dominants ever tried to reach out to Black male clients? Highly unlikely. Lady Kay would become a trailblazer in the world of Black on Black BDSM...

"Drop your pants, Jamal," Lady Kay said to Jamal Haywood, and the tall, dark-skinned and dreadlocked brother, originally from the south side of Chicago looked her up and down. When the Morehouse student saw the pictures at the back of the newspaper, he was enticed by what Lady Kay was advertising. In Jamal's experience, most women who called themselves mistresses, dominatrices, or professional dominants were allergic to Black men and catered exclusively to a White male clientele.

"Yes ma'am," Jamal replied, and the Chicago brother did as he was told, dropping his light gray sweatpants before taking off his faded Bulls sweatshirt. Naked, Jamal stood before Lady Kay. Tall and curvy, with dark chocolate skin, Lady Kay looked gorgeous in a Black tank top, Black leather pants and Black leather boots. The lady looked like she meant business, and Jamal found that both sexy and scary. This ought to be interesting, to say the least...

"Hmm, nice," Lady Kay said, and she walked up to Jamal, who was tantalized by her sheer presence. In her opulent boudoir, located in the basement of her townhouse, Lady Kay was magnificent and super sexy. Jamal felt turned on by the gorgeous, masked Black female dominant who walked up to him, a cocky grin on her lovely face. Lady Kay stopped an inch or two from Jamal, and jabbed her finger into his chest.

"What are you going to do to me, Mistress?" Jamal asked, and Lady Kay licked her lips, and Jamal held his breath. Lady Kay ran her fingers down Jamal's chest, and then patted his groin. Just as the sexy Black female dominant expected, the Black male submissive was hard as a rock. A Black man who is turned on by Black female dominance is a worthwhile find, Lady Kay thought. Jamal was going to make a fun toy for Lady Kay...

"I'm doing everything to you, Jamal," Lady Kay said, smiling wickedly. Over the next ninety minutes, the strong Black woman showed the younger Black man what she was made of. In the world of BDSM, most Black female dominants refuse to dominate Black men either because they hate the brothers, or because they don't think the brothers like that kinky stuff. Lady Kay is a progressive Black dominatrix who firmly believes in dominating Black men...like a boss!

"Yes ma'am," Jamal replied, and Lady Kay laid him down on the floor, and proceeded to drop her panties before sitting on his face. Jamal felt thrilled as Lady Kay sat on his face, smothering him with her big beautiful dark booty. To really shine Jamal on, Lady Kay farted, unleashing her toxic gas all over the brother's face. Jamal swallowed Lady Kay's fart, and enjoyed every last minute of it. Some Black men enjoy getting dominated by strong, nasty Black women, and it's a beautiful thing...

"More where that came from," Lady Kay told Jamal as she got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Jamal puckered his lips and slid his tongue into her asshole, giving her backdoor a tongue bath. Lady Kay moaned softly as Jamal ate her asshole. If more Black men ate Black female booty holes, the world would be a better place. After Jamal polished Lady Kay's asshole with his tongue, she had a treat for him...

"Oh wow," Jamal said, amazed, as he watched Lady Kay don a shiny ebony strap-on dildo, and the tall, alluring Black dominatrix looked at the young Black man kneeling before her. Lady Kay stroked the phallic tool and grinned, then ordered Jamal to assume the position. Jamal happily got on all fours, and Lady Kay grinned, admiring the brother's cute ass as she reached for a bottle of lubrication. Without further ado, Lady Kay lubricated Jamal's ass with cream, then got ready to peg him...

"Give me that ass," Lady Kay said as she came up behind Jamal, and she spread his ass cheeks wide open. Lady Kay fingered Jamal's asshole with her gloved fingers, and then poked him with her strap-on dildo. Without further ado, Lady Kay leaned into Jamal and pushed the dildo up his ass. Jamal groaned as Lady Kay began fucking him with the strap-on dildo. This was the moment when his ultimate fantasy came true. Lots of Black men want to get dominated by a strong Black woman in the bedroom, and Jamal is definitely one of them...

"Oh yeah," Jamal moaned, arching his back and crying out as Lady Kay gripped his hips and slammed the dildo up his ass. Lady Kay grabbed Jamal's dreadlocks and yanked the young Black man's head back while burying the dildo up his ass. Lady Kay savored every minute of the power she felt as she dominated Jamal, totally owning his ass with the strap-on dildo. Lady Kay fucked Jamal roughly, dicking him down with her strap-on dildo until the dreadlocked Chicagoan brother begged for mercy...

"How was your session?" Lady Kay asked Jamal, after he showered and got dressed. The young man was all smiles, thankful for all the fun and wicked things that she had done to him. Jamal nodded at Lady Kay and gave her a hug. He wished her well, thanked her for a wonderful time and then headed out. Jamal took off in his Jeep, feeling great after a wickedly fun session.

"You are quite simply a find, madam, thank you," Jamal told Lady Kay prior to exiting the premises. Lady Kay counted the three hundred roses ( monetary reference, not flora ) given to her by Jamal, in typical college student fashion. Lady Kay smiled, pleased with how the day went. Jamal turned out to be a lot more fun than she thought he would and she had a great time. There are lots of Black men out there in desperate need of female domination, and Lady Kay is definitely here for them...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers