Black Femdom Meets Bisexual BBC

Story Info
Black dominatrix and White guy try Bi BBC.
1.9k words
1.94
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Tanisha Johnson, a six-foot-tall and sexy, curvy and big-bottomed, dark-skinned African American woman living in the City of Hartford, Connecticut. Educated at Howard University, Tanisha is a regional manager with the Bank of New England. Tanisha makes good money and has men of all shades chasing after her but her personal life is not very satisfying. To that end, Tanisha has begun dabbling in the world of BDSM. That's where Tanisha met a tall, handsome Jamaican man named Rayshawn Johnson, and a tall, blond-haired White guy named Dylan Whitmore. These two were destined to change Tanisha's life forever...

As Tanisha Johnson began dabbling in the Hartford BDSM scene, a lot of people were drawn to the tall, dark-skinned, leather-clad African American dominatrix. Tanisha enjoyed dominating men and women she met in the scene, tying them up, whipping them and also fucking them with her strap-on dildo. Tanisha played the role of the sexy, tough Black dominatrix very well but she felt like something was missing. Tanisha had a lot of sexual pleasure in her life but no real connection, and that's a damned problem.

"A lot of Black women have a problem with bisexual Black men, that's why I don't deal with them," Rayshawn told his pal Dylan, who nodded. The two of them were at a meeting for closeted bisexual men in the basement of Saint Jude's Church near downtown Hartford, Connecticut. As a big and tall, masculine Black man with a deep voice, Rayshawn looked very straight and had women and men of all races chasing after him but he was also quite lonely. The Black community hates bisexual Black men with a vengeance, and Rayshawn feels pained because of this...

Rayshawn told the bisexual meeting group about his former fiancée Rachel somebody, also from Jamaica, who left him after he was exposed as bisexual by a gay man he once dealt with. Rayshawn ended up taking a restraining order against the gay man in question, Andrew somebody, but it was too late to salvage his relationship with Rachel. Oh, and to add insult to injury, the last time Rayshawn saw Rachel, she was married to a White dude. As a bisexual Black man of Jamaican descent living in the United States of America, Rayshawn felt as though the whole world was against him. Dylan listened to Rayshawn's lament and decided to help him...

"I met a Black lady who likes bisexual guys," Dylan said to Rayshawn, and as the other members of the bisexual group looked on, Dylan told them about Tanisha. Listening to Dylan rant and rave about his adventures as a bisexual man in the world of BDSM, and his sexual encounters with Black women, Rayshawn felt jealous. Black women who accept bisexual White males but continue to hate bisexual Black men quite simply mystify the hell out of Rayshawn. After the meeting concluded, Rayshawn approached Dylan because, well, he had a lot of questions...

"I've got to meet those ladies you talked about, and try that BDSM stuff," Rayshawn said to Dylan, who smiled and nodded. A few days later, Rayshawn went to a BDSM munch being held at an Italian restaurant near downtown Hartford, and was surprised that he wasn't the only person of color there. There were twenty people at the munch, and eight of them were Black, much to Rayshawn's surprise. Dylan was all smiles as he introduced Rayshawn to his lady friend and play partner Tanisha Johnson, formerly of Washington D.C.

"The pleasure is mine," Tanisha said to Rayshawn after Dylan introduced them. Dylan was wryly amused as Rayshawn and Tanisha looked at each other and then began talking. The tall, masculine bisexual Black man and the tall, sexy Black businesswoman were wary of each other. Dylan found Rayshawn and Tanisha's interactions fascinating because most bisexual White males aren't hated or ostracized by heterosexual White females, even if the latter sometimes don't care to date them. The virulent hatred that a lot of heterosexual Black females have for bisexual Black men amused Dylan and saddened him at the same time. Surely there must be a way to bring heterosexual Black women and bisexual Black men together. Sounds like a job for a certain bisexual White male who believes in togetherness and harmony, wouldn't you say?

"I have been with Black men and Black women, separately of course, and I love both," Dylan said with a smile, and this caused Rayshawn and Tanisha to exchange uncomfortable looks. Dylan looked at the two of them and began to fantasize about what it would be like to fuck both. A lot of Black men don't get along with Black women and vice versa, but both often hook with the same horny White males. Dylan likes Black female booty and Black male booty. The bisexual White male knows that both Black men and Black women can and do enjoy riding big White cocks. There must be a way to get Black men and Black women to stop quarreling with one another and simply enjoy some delicious White cock instead. Dylan is determined to make it happen...

"I like your views," Tanisha said to Dylan, who smiled and then invited her and Rayshawn back to his place. After the munch, Tanisha and Rayshawn got into Dylan's car and he took them to his lovely townhouse located in the upscale Bernstein Circle area of western Hartford, Connecticut. Dylan sat Tanisha and Rayshawn in his living room, served them some red wine and then the three of them bantered for a while. Dylan led the sexy Black woman and the hunky Black man to his bedroom. If the only way to get Black men and Black women to stop bickering with one another is to give them a big White cock to suck together, then Dylan volunteers his services. Pleasure and harmony rather than strife and discord are the ways to go...

"Let's do this," Dylan said, and the tall, blond-haired bisexual White guy stood there, stark naked, and stroked his big White cock. Rayshawn and Tanisha exchanged a look. Both Black men and Black women have strong feelings about sexually adventurous White guys with big White cocks. After a brief hesitation, Tanisha and Rayshawn got naked, and Dylan smiled, admiring the tall and busty, curvy Black lady with the big thighs and big butt. Dylan also admired the tall and muscular, dark-skinned Black man with the strong body and big Black cock. The bisexual White guy couldn't believe his luck!

"Cool," Rayshawn said, and the strong Black man led the way by grabbing Dylan's big White cock and taking him into her mouth. Tanisha stood there, watching. A lot of Black women who date White guys think they're getting one over the Black man. Those same Black ladies tend to have strong feelings about masculine Black men who ignore Black women and go for White cock instead. Tanisha felt both excited and disturbed as she watched Rayshawn, a Black man, suck Dylan's big White cock. Dylan winked at Tanisha and the tall, sexy Black woman joined the action. Tanisha grabbed Dylan's cock and began sucking him off alongside Rayshawn. Instead of arguing with each other, the Black man and the Black woman suck a big White cock together and it's a beautiful thing...

"Hmm, delicious," Tanisha said, and she winked at Rayshawn as they shared Dylan's big White cock together. Dylan sighed happily, loving the feel of Tanisha's lips on his dick as Rayshawn sucked his balls. Next, Dylan spread Tanisha's thick dark thighs and licked her pussy while Rayshawn watched, stroking his big Black cock. Tanisha moaned softly as Dylan licked her pussy. Spotting Rayshawn big Black cock, Tanisha grabbed him and took him into her mouth. Just like that, the tall Black woman began sucking the bisexual Black man's cock while a horny bisexual White guy ate her sweet Black pussy. This is bisexual interracial harmony at its best and it's a beautiful thing...

"Great," Dylan paused to tell Tanisha as he ate her pussy. Rayshawn moaned in pleasure as Tanisha sucked his big Black cock like there was no tomorrow. Rayshawn was thrilled to be getting his big Black cock sucked by a sexy Black woman who knew he was bisexual and didn't give a damn. The three of them continued with their fun, and then grabbed condoms and lube as things got wilder. Tanisha got on all fours and shook her big Black ass at Rayshawn, and the tall, burly Black man came up behind her. With a wicked grin, Rayshawn thrust his big Black dick into Tanisha's sweet pussy. Meanwhile, Dylan grabbed some lubricant, and came up behind Rayshawn.

"Oh damn," Rayshawn groaned, and he felt Tanisha's pussy grip his big Black dick as Dylan's big White cock invaded his Black ass. The bisexual Black man felt like he'd gone to nirvana. A lot of Black men love Black pussy and White cock and very few get to experience both at the same time. Dylan gripped Rayshawn's hips as he filled his Black ass with his big White cock. Meanwhile, Tanisha moaned deeply, grinding her big Black ass against Rayshawn's groin, driving his big Black cock deeper inside her sweet Black pussy. The three-way action continued, with all parties moaning in sweet pleasure and wicked pain as they fucked like there was no tomorrow...

Next, the three of them switched things up. Tanisha found herself sandwiched between Rayshawn and Dylan, who put on new condoms to fuck her good. Rayshawn lay flat on the bed, and Tanisha straddled him. Grinning, Tanisha let Rayshawn suck on her big tits as he thrust his big Black cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, Dylan came up behind Tanisha, whose big Black ass he admired. Spreading Tanisha's ass cheeks, Dylan pushed his pale cock into her booty hole after lubing her up. Tanisha cried out in pleasure as Dylan filled her booty hole with his big White cock and Rayshawn crammed his Black dick in her vagina. The tall, bodacious African American dominatrix was on cloud nine. Black women need both Black dick and White cock in their lives, and that's more than okay...

"Oh fuck, I've got to fart," Tanisha said, and she winced as she tried to push the fart out of her booty hole but Dylan's big White cock blocked it. At the same time, Rayshawn bucked his hips, slamming his Black dick up Tanisha's pussy. Tanisha groaned and pushed the fart out, and Dylan laughed as he felt her fart on his dick. Tanisha laughed as well, and both Rayshawn and Dylan fucked her holes like there was no tomorrow. Strong Black women need to get fucked regularly and these two horny bisexual studs made it happen for their pal Tanisha. When Dylan pulled his cock out of her booty hole and Rayshawn pulled his dick out of her pussy, Tanisha exhaled in relief. Good times, folks...

After this memorable experience, Tanisha formed a Triad with Rayshawn and Dylan. The tall, sexy African American dominatrix is now enamored of bisexual men and still cannot decide between Black dick and White cock. Fortunately for Tanisha, she doesn't have to choose between the two. Rayshawn and Dylan visit Tanisha's place very often, and on those loud and passionate things, things heat up. Tanisha is part of the avant-garde of smart Black women who are learning to accept bisexual Black men and welcome wild, naughty action in their bedrooms, including male/male/female action. No shame in the Black dominatrix's game...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers