All Comments on 'Black Femdom Meets Bisexual BBC'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, you come up with some warped idea, then add some racial words to it and publish it. Then, for days afterward, you just do a search/replace, swapping the female character's name and racial identity, while keeping in all the racist bullshit surrounding the black character and think your readers won't notice? It's the same, pathetic, tired and cliche horseshit, over and over again. It doesn't matter if the slut is white, hispanic, japanese, or part kangaroo, it's all the same shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1.2 rating , this must be a new low , even for you ,,,,, please smash your computer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

""Oh fuck, I've got to fart," Tanisha said, and she winced as she tried to push the fart out of her booty hole but Dylan's big White cock blocked it."

You, sir, are the worst

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is the funniest thing I have ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...