Black Femdom Orgies

Story Info
Dominant black women fuck black men.
2.5k words
3.37
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

The Sacred Order Of Afrocentric Matriarchal Dominance marries Afrocentric politics with BDSM and the combination is quite simply powerful. When women rule, the household is better off, as is the rest of the community. The all-black and all-female membership of the Sacred Order of Afrocentric Matriarchal Dominance is dedicated to protecting the black community, while cleansing it of colorism and sexism. They're not man-haters, unlike certain similar organizations that elevate women and put men down. They're the protectors of black men.

Afrocentric beliefs permeate every aspect of the lives of the black women who form the Sacred Order of Afrocentric Matriarchal Dominance. They respect LGBT rights without being whitewashed, and advance progressive politics without losing their identities and viewpoints along the way. First and foremost, they believe in the preservation of the black race, which seems to be under attack around the world. In that regard, they recruit strong black women from various lifestyles in order to advance their agenda...

"Marianna Thompson, is it your will to be inducted into the Sacred Order Of Afrocentric Matriarchal Dominance?" said Queen Fatima Jabir, leader of the Sacred Order. The tall, dark-skinned and curvy, fifty-something African Muslim woman looked at the new recruit and paused. There were five other High Priestesses in the room, along with sixty other women, all of them of African descent, in attendance. These women, daughters of the African Diaspora, came from places like Nigeria, Ghana, Somalia, Cuba, Brazil, America and elsewhere. The Afrocentric sisterhood is truly global...

"Yes, Queen," Marianna Thompson replied, and just like that, the tall, curvy and dark-skinned Jamaican gal was inducted into the Sacred Order of Afrocentric Matriarchal Dominance. As leaders of black communities around the world, it feel to them to protect the endangered black man, the underappreciated black woman, and safeguarding the black family. Black men have had their turn at leadership and sort of blew it. It's time for the black woman to step up and take the reins of the black race...

"Welcome to the Sacred Order of Afrocentric Matriarchal Dominance," said Queen Fatima Jabir, and the alluring leader, originally from the Puntland region of Somalia, embraced her Jamaican sister. Marianna Thompson hugged Queen Fatima Jabir back, and then turned to face the other High Priestesses. The ladies of the Sacred Order Of Afrocentric Matriarchal Dominance were an extraordinarily diverse lot. Clearly, there is no place on earth where the daughters of Africa haven't made their presence felt.

"I'm glad to be here, my sisters," Marianna Thompson said enthusiastically, looking at the other women. A thunderous applause followed. The High Priestesses assessed their new member quietly. Rebecca Jean-Baptiste, a curvy, short-haired, light-skinned Haitian woman, beamed at Marianna Thompson. Noor Rahman, a tall, slim woman of Afro-Arabian descent, gave her a high five. Becca Lopes, a short, thick woman of Afro-Latin descent, winked at her. Isabelle Ducharme, a tall, large woman of Afro-French descent, blew her a kiss. Jasmine Yasimoto, a young woman of Afro-Japanese descent nodded respectfully at her.

"Now let us celebrate, my sisters, bring out the menfolk," Queen Fatima Jabir said enthusiastically, and one of the High Priestesses, Lady Becca Flores, did just that. The men showed up, and they were all flavors of African descended masculinity. Haitian men, Somali men, Afro-Brazilian men, Ghanaian men, Nigerian men, Afro-European men, they were all here, much to the ladies delight. The Sacred Order Of Afrocentric Matriarchal Dominance firmly believes in black women and black men uniting for the sake of genetic and cultural survival...

Marianna Thompson spotted one of her favorite people, a tall, dark-skinned and handsome black man named Patterson Conroy. He walked up to her, all smiles and cockiness. Marianna grinned and kissed Patterson, who pulled her into his arms and felt her up. Patterson was born and raised in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, but his parents came from the City of Kingston, Jamaica. The brother had it going on and ever since Marianna met him one fine day in the Suffolk University library, she wanted some of that...

"Hmm, someone missed me," Marianna said, and she and Patterson began doing their thing right then and there. Patterson laid Marianna on a banquet table as she slipped out of her clothes, revealing her curvy, sexy body. Patterson kissed Marianna's lips and caressed her breasts. Marianna let out a happy sigh as Patterson began to do his thing. The brother definitely knew his way around the female body. Marianna closed her eyes, knowing that she was in good hands...

"Hot," Patterson said, and he spread Marianna's dark, muscular legs and inhaled her scent. Marianna licked her lips and rubbed her erect nipples as Patterson slid his fingers into her pussy. When Patterson's hungry mouth found her clit, Marianna let out a happy squeal. Patterson began eating Marianna's sweet pussy like a hungry man. There's nothing as delicious as a wet black pussy in this world, and Patterson intended to eat his fill. Well, Marianna had no issue with that. Let the good times roll...

All around the room, the ladies of the Sacred Order Of Afrocentric Matriarchal Dominance were having fun with their menfolk. Queen Fatima Jabir was stark naked, and the tall, sexy black female leader was having the time of her life. She is thoroughly enjoying the company of two handsome black gentlemen, Rahim Jafar and his lover Ismail Osman. A lot of black women have a problem with bisexual black men even though every black woman has an effeminate gay male friend and supports gay rights. Well, Fatima Jabir likes bisexual black men because they can hit the pussy as well as straight black men can, and they are all kinds of freaky...

"Hmm, that feels nice," Queen Fatima Jabir said, and Rahim Jafar grinned, and continued to eat her sweet pussy. Stocky and muscular, with dark skin, a bald head and tattoos, Rahim was some kind of sexy. As Rahim ate Queen Fatima's pussy, his lover Ismail Osman was fucking him from behind. Tall and slim, with dark brown skin and a buzz cut, Ismail is handsome and well-endowed. Queen Fatima Jabir winked at Ismail as he drilled his cock into Rahim's ass. Male bisexuality isn't a deal breaker for Queen Fatima Jabir. She loves her black men no matter who they are...

"Take it," Becca Lopes said, smacking her lover Trevor Amponsah's ass as she fucked him with her strap-on dildo. When the short, curvy, light-skinned Afro-Latina banker met her lover, a six-foot-four, dark-skinned and dreadlocked black man from the City of Accra, Ghana, one fine day in Mattapan, Massachusetts, it was love at first sight. The banker and the graduate student fell in love, and got hitched. As it turns out, female bossiness isn't a deal breaker for Ghanaian men. These two are truly a match made in heaven...

"Oh yes, babe, fuck me," Trevor Amponsah groaned, and the towering, dark-skinned Ghanaian man stroked his big dark dick as his lady fucked him from behind. Becca Lopes bucked her hips, fucking Trevor Amponsah's ass with gusto. Nothing turns on the short, light-skinned black gal like fucking a taller, darker-skinned and macho-looking man with her strap-on dildo. The two of them did their thing, and all around them, black women and black men experimented with their sexualities with wild abandon. Sexual fluidity is one of the core principles of the Sacred Order Of Afrocentric Matriarchal Dominance...

"Hmm, just like that," Queen Fatima Jabir said, as she got fucked by her two favorite bisexual black gentlemen. The tall black Muslim woman got herself sandwiched between Ismail Osman and Rahim Jafar. Ismail lay flat on the carpet, and after putting a new condom on his dick, Queen Fatima Jabir impaled herself on his tool. Ismail smacked Queen Fatima Jabir's big round ass and thrust his dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, Rahim Jafar came up behind Queen Fatima Jabir, and lubricated her butt hole before sliding his dick inside of her.

"Hmm, I'd forgotten how good it felt to fuck a woman in the ass, I've been riding Ismail's dick too much," Rahim Jafar said with a grin. The stocky bisexual dude then smacked Queen Fatima Jabir's big round ass as he worked his dick into her butt hole. Queen Fatima Jabir screamed passionately as Ismail's dick filled her pussy while his lover Rahim's cock filled her butt hole. Queen Fatima Jabir is a strong black woman who absolutely enjoys having big dicks crammed into her holes. Nothing wrong with that at all...

Isabelle Ducharme, a tall, large woman of Afro-French descent, was busy with two lovers, one male and one female. Jasmine Yasimoto, the sexy Afro-Japanese gal was eating Isabelle's sweet pussy after spreading her thick brown thighs wide open. Meanwhile, Isabelle was sucking off a tall, handsome and well-endowed Haitian gentleman named Marcelin Duchene. Marc grinned and caressed the back of Isabelle's head as the tall, large mixed-race beauty sucked his dick like a pro. Strong black women have great sex drives, and it doesn't get any better than this...

"Hmm, I love my soul sistas," Marc said with a happy sigh, and he suddenly blinked, for Isabelle shoved her fingers up his ass while fellating him. Marc looked at Isabelle, who flashed him a naughty wink as she continued to suck his big dark dick while fingering his butt hole. Meanwhile, Jasmine Yasimoto donned a strap-on dildo, and put Isabelle on all fours. The sexy Afro-Japanese gal is dominant with all of hers, female or male, and she always puts her strap-on dildo to good use. Time for the big and beautiful Afro-French woman to get fucked...

"Give me that ass," Jasmine Yasimoto said, and she gripped Isabelle's wide hips and leaned into her, thrusting the dildo deep into her pussy. Isabelle has a big beautiful body, with big tits, wide hips and a huge round ass, everything that Jasmine likes in a woman. The feisty Afro-Japanese gal fucked her sexy BBW lover with gusto. Isabelle, loving the feel of Jasmine's thick dildo in her pussy, began grinding against her. At the same time, Isabelle sucked Marc's dick like there was no tomorrow. When Marc came, Isabelle drank every last drop of his cum....

"Hmm, fuck me," Becca Lopes told her lover Trevor Amponsah, and she tossed aside the strap-on dildo and had him lie on his back. Becca grabbed Trevor's dick and stroked him before taking him into her mouth. Trevor Amponsah smiled as his favorite short, feisty dame began sucking his dick. There's nothing quite like a bossy black woman in the bedroom. After getting Trevor's cock hard as a rock, Becca straddled him and impaled her sweet pussy on his hard dick. Resting her hands on her tall lover's shoulders, Becca went for a ride...

"Marc, I want you in my ass," Jasmine Yasimoto said, after she made Isabelle cum twice, following some intense strap-on dildo fucking. Isabelle lay on the floor, her nipples erect and her pussy quite sore after getting fucked by Jasmine. The Afro-Japanese gal doesn't play. Marc smiled at Jasmine and nodded. Any man who knows the ways of the Sacred Order Of Afrocentric Matriarchal Dominance knows that these ladies must be obeyed...

"Yes ma'am," Marc replied, and like a good submissive, he obeyed the dominant black woman in front of him. If a strong woman like Jasmine Yasimoto wants to get fucked in the ass, Marc must do as she orders him. Isabelle came over and lubricated Jasmine's ass before guiding Marc's thick cock into her backdoor. Time for the Afro-Japanese gal to experience the awesome power of Haitian dicks. Jasmine winced as Marc's cock popped into her backdoor, and then exhaled sharply. Let the good times roll...

"Sit on my face," Patterson told Marianna, and the sexy Jamaican gal did as her lover instructed, even though female domination and male obedience are enshrined in the Constitution of the Sacred Order Of Afrocentric Matriarchal Dominance. Marianna is a strong black woman and if she wants to indulge her lover's wishes, it is her right. Marianna sat on Patterson's face, smothering his handsome visage with her thick Jamaican booty.

"Hmm, let me get some of that," Marianna sat, and as she rode Patterson's face, she leaned over and reached for his dick. The two of them got into the sixty nine position and pleasured one another. Patterson fingered Marianna's butt hole and licked her sweet pussy. Meanwhile, Marianna caressed Patterson's balls and sucked his dick. There's nothing like Afrocentric passion, especially when done in the Jamaican style. Marianna fingered Patterson's ass while fellating him and he didn't mind at all. Freaks know what freaks want, and it's always a freaky good time...

"Hmm, you two are the best," Queen Fatima Jabir said, sighing happily, after Ismail Osman pulled his dick out of her pussy, and his lover Rahim Jafar pulled his cock out of her butt hole. They tossed aside the used condoms. Queen Fatima Jabir was still not done with the two handsome bisexual black gentlemen, though. The tall and sexy, strong black woman got on her knees and stroked both men's cocks. As Ismail and Rahim looked on, Queen Fatima Jabir began sucking both their dicks at the same time. Queen Fatima Jabir sucked and stroked both men's dicks until they came, drenching her beautiful face in their cum. Is there anything that a strong and empowered, sexually assertive black woman cannot do?

"Ride me," Patterson told Marianna, as he lay on the floor. Marianna grinned and straddled her lover. Patterson caressed Marianna's big ass with one hand and pinched her nipples with the other. Just like that, Marianna impaled her pussy on Patterson's dick, and began riding him. A sharp scream caught the couple's attention. Nearby, Becca Lopes and her beau, the tall and handsome Trevor Amponsah, were going at it. Trevor worked his thick dark dick into Becca Lopes butt hole after lubricating her. Time for the bossy black woman to experience the awesome power of Ghanaian dick, the gift that keeps on giving...

"Oh fuck, yeah," Jasmine Yasimoto sighed, surrendering to the feel of Marc's thick Haitian dick inside her butt hole. As Marc fucked Jasmine's sweet golden brown ass, Isabelle was not inactive. The sexy Afro-French BBW licked and fingered Jasmine's sweet pussy, stimulating her quite nicely. With a big Haitian dick up her butt hole and a horny woman munching on her pussy, Jasmine was on cloud nine. It wasn't long before the sexy, bossy Afro-Japanese woman came, shrieking in sheer orgasmic delight...

As the orgy came to a close, the amazing ladies of the Sacred Order Of Afrocentric Matriarchal Dominance and the black gentlemen they love hit the showers. Like true gentlemen, the brothers stuck around to clean the banquet hall/orgy space. This is still a female-led organization in the twenty-first century and these ladies aren't going to be the ones cleaning. Not that the brothers minded, though. Strong black women have amazing pussy, and their sex is truly stupendous. The fellas looked forward to the next induction ceremony of the Sacred Order Of Afrocentric Matriarchal Dominance. All hail the strong black women of the world!


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers