Black Femdom POV (Takeesha) Ch. 01

Story Info
Black femdom POV.
1.5k words
3.96
21.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dunn81
Dunn81
98 Followers

This is new for me; I'm going to write a story into the Black Dom POV. We'll see how it goes. I hope you enjoy and again, I can't please anyone but I know I've got lots of readers so thanks for your message. I really enjoy it and enjoy your recommendations and idea of how you would proceed with one story in particular. After this one, I'll stop creating new one for a while I think I'll just continue the one already there.

*****

My name is Takeesha, at first look people may think I'm just another usual black woman of 25 years old. I'm 5'9, dark skin, not overweight but got some curves at the right place especially my big butt. I've lived all my life in a black neighborhood before my mother decided to go elsewhere and I could say we were different from them. I've seen most of my black friends and black people date the same race... some were into interracial or just didn't care much but it was classic romance. For me, it was different. All my family was all into white people because we loved to dominate them except for my sister, we loved to take them and use them as we see fit.

My mother was 50 years old and she was a big black woman, her name was Sheri and since my black father died from a motorcycle accident 15 years ago she's now only dating white guy and sometimes black guy when she wants to cuckold the white guy she's with. By the way, I'm lesbian. 100% lesbian I don't even want to see anything from a guy they repulse me. Humiliating them the extreme way wouldn't even pleasure me but my mom, she love them. She loves to get control over them. She's with Harry now, she always called him Harriet cause he's in chastity and she's trying to make her look like a complete sissy. Harriet bald now and hairless. He's doing the cleaning of the house and worship my mother whenever she wants. Oh well, let's forget about my weird mom fantasy and let's talk about my sister.

My sister Sally looks just like Rihanna but taller and she's into white girls just like me but she's softer than me. They kiss each other, they lick each other and she's not taking much control over them. I'm pretty sure most of them would love Sally to act like me. They need to be dominated to be happy. They need to understand what their place is. I caught my sister one day with a white girl in top of her and she was licking her pussy, she was not dominating my sister that's for sure but that was weak. Oh well, I'm so much different than my sister. I hope she wakes up one day but she's only 21.

As for me, I'm into white woman of all ages. What I love the most is forcing them, seeing them kneel and pay homage to my big black ass. They kiss it, rim it and lick it. They hate it at first but after a while, it's like a drug they can't live without it. I've met one white blonde girl named Julie. She was a slut before me, I mean she was never able to commit with one girl and was always in different relationship after one or two month. I made her kneel and lick my ass.

Today, I had a big day, I had to go see my friend Shelly who were 35 years old. She was with her rich white husband of 45 years old. She knew how I was sexually and she didn't care. She told me, she wished she had that drive but she was much more into classic romance. Before going out i had to see me stupid sister kiss her girlfriend who looked like a pornstar named Lexi Belle. Funny thing about it, she had the same name. Lexi. So Sally said I love you to Lexi, Lexi hand was groping sally but and I could see all that. Sally was so much different than me, I just hoped it would end cause seeing my sister getting groped by a white girl made me mad. After a few seconds Lexi stopped and french kissed Sally again before getting out of the house.

Lexi didn't know yet how I was with white girls and she even didn't know how my mother was. Every time sally told them, they never came back. I told Sally goodbye and went to my friend's house which was not that far from my mom house.

I opened the door of Shelly house; I sat on the sofa where she was. She stood up and served me some red wine. We chatted for a while; I touched her boobs complimenting her about how big it was and joked if she was pregnant. Shelly laughed and said, not yet. Shelly told me she would love to get pregnant but she can't right now cause of her stepdaughter. She's too rebellious and seems to hate her to death. Shelly told me she dress like a cheap prostitute all the time. Her name was Bianca and she was the white daughter of her boyfriend Mike. Bianca was a cute brunette, really athletic. Small boobs, small butt. She have been caught several times stealing money from Mike and Shelly. Mike was not enough hard on her and always forgive her behaviors.

The door opened and it was Bianca, damn my friend was right she was stunning but dressed like a cheap whore for sure. She had no bra so we could see her nipple rubbing her pink tank top. She had a very small skirt too.

"You kidding girl? I can see your ass from where I am. Get something more appropriate right now," said Shelly completely exasperated!

Bianca was 21 years old and was rolling is eyes looking at her stepmom.

"You're not my mom, go fuck yourself," said Bianca.

Wow, I could not believe how rude that little bitch was to my friend. Bianca got upstairs in her room and shut the door really hard. Shelly was starting to cry a bit, not a lot. She was clearly out of solution. Her cellphone rang, she answered after letting it ring 2 times. She said to me to get more wine because she had maybe 10 to 20 minute, it was an important call for her business. I got some more wine but then I decided to upstairs.

I opened Bianca door, she was on her bed. I sat next to her, started to talk to her. Bianca told me her stepmom didn't understand her and was always telling her to dress better and not like a slut.

"You know why she's saying that? She doesn't you to be used. When I look at you, what I'm seeing is... a slut. Do you want be treated like a slut," I said.

"Whaaat," said Bianca confused?

"Look at your tits, I can play with it without doing much because they are pretty much exposed and I could play with your pussy just like I'm doing right now without any difficulty. You dressed like a slut; well you're going to be treated like a slut. I'm going to put my ass on your face and you're going to worship my pussy and my ass," I said.

Bianca didn't even fight; I lifted my skirt and exposed my ass to her. I made her kneel down on the floor and put my ass in her face. Bianca was licking my pussy like there's no tomorrow she was really into it and it didn't surprise me. She licked my hairy pussy entering her tongue deep in it and playing with my big clit. I picked her neck rougly and asked her to open her mouth, I started to masturbate really hard and squirt on her mouth. I forced her to lick down what she missed on the floor. After that, I put my ass in her face again and now she licked my sweaty ass. Damn, she was already into it too. She enjoyed that so much. I took my strap on and started fucking her in her ass and in her pussy but mainly in her ass. I wanted to make her suffer like the slut she was. She needed to learn respect and there was no other way to learn it.

The door opened and it was shelly, she was shocked. She told me what the fuck I was doing and I told her Bianca was a real slut and she needed to be treated as such. I told my friend to remove her panties, Bianca will worship her body. Shelly did that and Bianca started to lick shelly hairless pussy. Shelly was closing her eyes like she was about to cum, Bianca clearly was attracted to her stepmother. I've picked shelly neck again, slapped her and told her she will have to deserve that black pussy now.

I've put Bianca face directly in Shelly ass. I told her to sniff her ass and remember that from now on she's going to be Shelly's own personal slut. I told her to say it.

"I'm Shelly personal slut, please... let me lick her again," said Bianca unable to control her sexual desire anymore.

Bianca licked Shelly ass and that was it for me, I left the house really happy. It was time to meet my white slave at the mall.

Dunn81
Dunn81
98 Followers