Black Feminization Workshop

Story Info
Jacqueline and Dolores feminize Tyrone and Trevor.
1.5k words
3.61
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Welcome to BSA or the Black Sissy Academy," said Mistress Dolores, sounding quite excited. The six-foot-tall, curvy and brown-skinned African American dominatrix smiled while admiring her new crop of trainees. In the basement of her Back Bay Townhouse, Boston's top dominatrix was about to have a grand old time. There is nothing Mistress Dolores enjoys more than helping macho Black men get in touch with their inner Black sissy. Black Feminization is hot and wicked, and Mistress Dolores can't get enough of it.

"These look promising," said Mistress Jacqueline, one of Mistress Dolores top colleagues. Five-foot-ten, curvy and dark-skinned, Mistress Jacqueline originally hails from the City of Bethel, somewhere on the Island of Jamaica. After moving to Boston to work as a model, Mistress Jacqueline discovered the world of BDSM. Ten years later, this lovely dame helps run the Black Sissy Academy, one of Boston's top fetish spots. The only one catering exclusively to the City's kinky Black folks.

Trevor Whitmore and Tyrone Moore knelt before the Black female dominants. The two Black men felt both nervous and excited as they got ready to give free reign to their innermost desires. Trevor is happily married to a pretty, blonde-haired white woman named Deidre Mitchell and they have two daughters together. Tyrone is married to a Haitian lady named Michelle Jean-Pierre and they have two daughters together. Like a lot of married Black men, they repress their desires for freaky shit because their wives and families wouldn't understand. That's okay, it's the reason why the BSA exists.

"Trevor, you are now Miss Tee, now, get dressed," Mistress Dolores ordered. At once, Trevor got up and nodded, and then began to put on his new clothes. First, Trevor got naked, and then put on the shiny red panties and matching bra. Next came the see-through red pantyhose, then the full-length red dress and wig. Trevor vanished altogether, replaced by Miss Tee. Smiling, Miss Tee strutted her stuff while Mistress Dolores watched. When a macho Black man embraces his inner bitch and becomes a proud Black sissy, it's a beautiful thing.

"Thanks for setting me free, Mistress Dolores," said Miss Tee. Mistress Dolores took a good look at Miss Tee. While Trevor looked okay as a male, Miss Tee looked downright fabulous. Mistress Dolores handed Miss Tee a pair of shiny red heels and Miss Tee happily put them on. Now the look was complete. Mistress Jacqueline approached Miss Pee and put some red lipstick on her full lips. Hmmm, now Miss Tee looked absolutely fabulous. Who knew that Black feminization could be the cure for toxic misogyny? One learns something new every damn day.

"Your turn, Tyrone, show us what Lady Tyra looks like," Mistress Jacqueline said sharply. Tyrone hesitated. For a long time, Tyrone has been everything that a Black man is supposed to be. Tyrone played football for UMass-Amherst and even played six seasons for the Denver Broncos in the NFL. After his football days ended, Tyrone got married and became a real estate agent. None of Tyrone's friends or family members would believe it if someone told them that he's a closet bisexual who sometimes likes to, ahem, play dress-up. Everyone's got secrets, it would seem...

"Yes ma'am," Tyrone replied, and he then undressed. The big and tall Black man, a former college football and NFL star, took a deep breath and then did his thing. Tyrone vanished, and Lady Tyra emerged. After donning a shiny white bra and white panties, Lady Tyra put on a white pantyhose, and then a shiny white dress with white heels, and a white wig. The macho Black football star vanished, replaced by a magnificent Black sissy with a thick ass. Mistress Jacqueline kissed Lady Tyra on the cheek. It's a glorious day when a macho Black football star embraces his inner Black sissy. Let the fun begin.

"Brute Ebon, show yourself," Mistress Dolores said sharply. Out of the basement's shadows came a towering, muscular, dark-skinned African American man wearing a Black leather vest, Black shorts and Black boots. Lady Tyra and Miss Tee shuddered as Brute Ebon stepped forward. Everyone in the BDSM world of Boston knows about Brute Ebon. He's the bisexual Black Bull who roughly fucks white wives in front of their wimpy white husbands, after those white husbands sucked his big Black cock, of course. The man is a legend. Still, what is he doing here? Brute Ebon only plays with white folks, after all...

"Good evening, ladies, I am here to please," said Brute Ebon. Mistress Dolores and Mistress Jacqueline chuckled, then got the show on the road. Lady Tyra and Miss Tee knelt before Brute Ebon and sucked his big Black cock. That's right, a couple of Black sissies are sucking a Black Bull's cock while two Black dominatrices watch. Black feminization and Black cuckolding can be enjoyed by Black women and Black men. Fetish isn't just for white folks. If progressive Black dominatrices are willing to cuckold, peg and sissify Black men, the world will become a better place. Black men like freaky stuff too...

"Suck that dick like you mean it, bitches," Mistress Jacqueline said, laughing. As Lady Tyra and Miss Tee sucked Brute Ebon's big Black cock, looking hot and silly in their sissy dresses, Mistress Dolores and Mistress Jacqueline approached them from behind. The two dominant Black women donned their strap-on dildos and then grabbed the two Black male crossdressers. Without further ado, Mistress Jacqueline pushed her dildo up Lady Tyra's asshole while Mistress Dolores fucked Miss Tee's ass with her dildo. Let the good times roll.

"I feel humiliated and turned on, I love it," Lady Tyra paused to say. Brute Ebon nodded and then slammed his big Black cock down Lady Tyra's throat. Meanwhile, Miss Tee sucked on Brute Ebon's balls. Mistress Jacqueline and Mistress Dolores happily pumped their dildos into the Black crossdressers assholes. Lots of Black men want to dress up as bitches, suck Black dick and get fucked in the ass by dominant Black women. Fetishes such as cuckolding, feminization and forced bisexuality are not just for white guys. Freaky Black men like these things too and dominant Black women need to get with the program.

"Fuck me harder," Miss Tee squealed as Mistress Dolores rammed her dildo up that ass. Since sharing is truly caring, Lady Tyra happily shared Brute Ebon's big Black cock with Miss Tee, who sucked on it greedily. Mistress Dolores and Mistress Jacqueline exchanged dap while fucking the Black male crossdressers with their strap-on dildos. After going at it like this for a while, the five of them took a breather.

Next, as Mistress Jacqueline and Mistress Dolores watched, Brute Ebon bent Lady Tyra over and spread them cheeks. After lubricating Lady Tyra's ass, Brute Ebon worked his thick Black cock inside. Lady Tyra screamed like a bitch while getting fucked. Mistress Jacqueline and Mistress Dolores grinned and fingered each other's pussies while watching Brute Ebon slam his big Black cock into Lady Tyra's asshole. That's right, a big Black Bull is fucking a Black sissy while two dominant Black women watch. It doesn't get any hotter than that.

"Oh fuck, this is too much," Lady Tyra whimpered. Brute Ebon pulled out of Lady Tyra's asshole, then smiled at Miss Tee. Filled with bravery, Miss Tee decided to get filled with cock. After sucking Brute Ebon's big Black cock, Miss Tee got on all fours. Brute Ebon grinned and slammed his big Black cock into Miss Tee's asshole. Miss Tee stroked that dick while getting ass fucked. After trying to resist, Miss Tee screamed like a bitch while getting ass fucked by Brute Ebon.

"I want some too," said Mistress Dolores after Brute Ebon finished with Miss Tee. Most female dominants don't fuck the Bull that they employ to fuck their male submissive types but Mistress Dolores does whatever she wants. After putting a condom on Brute Ebon's cock, Mistress Dolores laid him down on the basement carpet and straddled him. Grinning, Brute Ebon slammed his dick into Mistress Dolores sweet pussy. Moaning and groaning, Mistress Dolores rode Brute Ebon's stiff Black cock. Some women like to get fucked by bisexual men after watching them fuck other men and Mistress Dolores is such a lady...

After getting her rocks off with Brute Ebon, Mistress Dolores thanked him and dismissed him. As Brute Ebon retreated to the shadows, Mistress Dolores bantered with Mistress Jacqueline while Lady Tyra and Miss Tee recovered. Mistress Dolores could relate to the Black crossdressers plight. Brute Ebon's huge dick leaves a person sore whether they're female or male. Following the session, Lady Tyra and Miss Tee hit the showers. Trevor Whitmore and Tyrone Moore thanked the ladies for a wonderful time and returned to their wives and families as if nothing had happened. Lots of Black men are leading double lives because the Black community cannot accept or respect Black men who are not heterosexual. Someday, hopefully, that will change. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers