Black Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laughed and hearing voices approaching, Hiroshi quickly draped his towel over his arm and held it in such a way as to cover his crotch.

A gaggle of naked senior citizens walked past and nodded at us in greeting. I'd somehow expected to be repulsed but even though they came in all shapes and sizes and were far from perfect specimens, I wasn't bothered by their appearance at all. They looked natural and happy with themselves and that in turn made me feel comfortable within my skin.

"Where shall we start?" Hiroshi asked.

"I suppose we check out the saunas here first then move on."

He nodded and stepped to the closest glass door, opening it and peering inside for a moment.

"No one in there. You check the other one."

I walked the short distance and stepped into the next sauna. It was a very large room with four levels of benches facing a huge window that overlooked the lower section of the waterpark. Three men and an older woman were lying down but there was no sign of the Yamamoto's."

I shook my head and we walked down the corridor looking into the various sauna's as we passed. I'd never been to a sauna before and was keen to give it a try, but our priority was to locate his parents. Hiroshi draped the towel over his shoulder, and I saw that his penis had returned to normal.

A doorway led to an outside area with sunchairs and tables. It was full of people cooling down and trying to get an all-over tan. Hiroshi looked over the plethora of naked bodies but said, "They won't be in the sun. Mum wants to keep her skin pale!"

At the other side and entrance leading to the second building of saunas. I would later discover that there were 12! Once again, we couldn't locate his parents anywhere.

I was somewhat disappointed as I was looking forwards to seeing Sakura naked.

"Maybe they're not here after all."

Hiroshi checked a map of the sauna complex and said, "There's a whole other section with pools!"

He pointed at another turnstile.

"Is it also clothes free?", I asked.

"I guess so, let's go and check."

We read the sign at the turnstile and there was no mention of clothing being required. We scanned out wristbands and entered. The floor we were on consisted of many loungers and four small mineral pools with a large central pool downstairs. It was a copy of the Palm Oasis with the difference being that everyone was naked.

Not many of the upstairs loungers were occupied so we were quickly able to see that the Yamamoto's were not there. The small pools only had space for maybe ten people each and none of them was Japanese!

Downstairs things were slightly more difficult. The place was filled with people and palm trees making it difficult to check. As we walked around the pool a voice suddenly called "Hiroshi! Patrick!"

We both turned in the direction of the sound and saw Sakura sitting up on a lounger next to her husband and waving at us. She had a big smile on her face, but I didn't linger there as more interesting things could be seen lower down.

Her perfect little breasts jiggled delightfully as she waved and were topped by the most amazing nipples. Dark brown and standing at least a centimetre tall, they made my mouth water and my cock twitch.

Hiroshi and I made our way through the narrow pathways between the loungers and trees until we were standing at the foot of the ones occupied by the Yamamoto's.

"We've been looking all over for you!" Hiroshi exclaimed.

I noticed both his parents staring at my crotch and I felt embarrassed but also excited by their scrutiny. My penis was still flaccid, but I could feel it growing longer and thicker as I looked down at Sakura. Not much of her body had been hidden by her bikini but I was still stunned by how beautiful she looked naked. My eyes travelled from her delectable breasts down to her flat tummy and then her crotch.

Her public hair was dark black and trimmed to form a perfect triangle, pointing directly to her pussy. I couldn't see more as her legs were closed but it was already enough to get my blood pumping and my cock growing. Shit! I tried all my usual tactics, but nothing could slow the inevitable.

With Hiroshi still talking, I froze and just stood there, my penis now at its full size and twitching. I was mortified but also somehow excited that Sakura was seeing me in my full glory. The spell was broken when Sakura, turned and gestured to the loungers next to them. "I reserved these two in the hope you'd join us."

She moved one leg off the lounger and for a brief moment I saw her most intimate parts and just like the rest of her, they were perfect! Two largish lips in the same tone as her nipples started just below her pubic hair. As her legs moved, I caught a glimpse of pink as they parted slightly. My cock throbbed as I imagined sliding into that tiny looking opening.

Sakura leaned over and grabbed a bag she'd placed onto the lounger. Her small breasts hung down and I had a perfect side view of one of her nipples. It was at least twice the size it had been when we arrived, and I hoped it indicated her arousal at seeing my erection.

Hiroshi moved away and grabbed the second bag on the lounger further from his mother. He placed it on the floor and draped his towel over the chair before lying down. Sakura was watching me, and I didn't know what to do. Should I also lie on my towel or use it to cover my erection. She seemed to sense my insecurity and said, "I have a second towel if you need one Patrick."

I nodded gratefully and quickly spread my towel and sat down. My boner was still visible as it rose between my legs and quivered but at least it wasn't quite as obvious to everyone else. Sakura lifted her legs back onto the lounger and then rolled over to face her husband as she retrieved a towel from the bag between their chairs. I couldn't help but stare at her arse as it faced me, and this did nothing to ease the situation between my legs.

As she handed me the towel, I noticed that Mr Yamamoto was still staring at me. Surprisingly, he didn't seem angry or upset by my scrutiny of his naked wife but watched me closely as I crunched up the towel and placed it on my lap, effectively hiding my penis from view. He said something in Japanese and then lay back and resumed reading.

Sakura smiled and Hiroshi laughed loudly at whatever the comment had been. Perched on the edge of the lounger wasn't particularly comfortable, so I pushed myself back and then lifted my legs, keeping the towel in place. Sakura watched the entire manoeuvre with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes.

"So, is your first time being naked in public Patrick?"

I nodded in response.

"Are you enjoying it?"

"Um, yes, it's actually much better than I thought it would be."

Sakura smiled and nodded, "I love being naked, it makes me feel so free and comfortable."

"I suppose, I just need to get used to it."

"You will and don't be embarrassed if you get excited, it's normal for young men."

I nodded and was grateful for her words of encouragement. I felt myself begin to relax slightly and straightened the towel covering my crotch. She glanced at my crotch and then looked into my eyes.

"Have you ever been in a sauna?"

"No, never. I'm keen to try as I like heat."

"You'll love it. We can try a bit later. What about swimming naked, have you ever been skinny dipping?"

I blushed, "No, nothing like that."

"Well, it's a day of firsts for you then! You'll love the feeling of being naked in the water. A swimsuit seems like such a small bit of fabric but when you swim without one it's a very different sensation."

I was enjoying our conversation and felt myself relax even more. It was fantastic to sit here and talk to the woman of my dreams while both of us were stark naked. To my surprise, I even felt my penis begin to soften and when it was no longer standing vertically, I removed the towel from my lap.

Sakura eyed my still substantial penis, which now lay across my thigh and smiled. "Would you boys like a drink? It's good to be hydrated before we go to the sauna."

"Yes please," I responded and heard Hiroshi say, "Me too."

It was again a pleasure to watch her roll onto her side as she retrieved the drinks from her bag. She handed me two bottles of fruit juice and I passed one to Hiroshi.

"Ah, this is the life!" he stated after taking a long sip.

I smiled and as I took a drink, actually looked at our surroundings properly for the first time. It was an amazing place and watching people of all ages and shapes and sizes interacting normally while not having any clothes on was fantastic. Hiroshi interrupted my thoughts with a poke to the ribs. When I turned to him, he nodded towards a group of girls walking along the edge of the pool.

They were talking animatedly while gesturing with their hands and made an amazing sight. One girl, in particular, caught my attention. Her body was very similar to Sakura's, but she was blond, much younger and had a totally shaved pussy. Her tiny breasts were capped with pink nipples, much smaller than Sakura's, but still very appealing.

Her two friends were more to Hiroshi's taste, big-boned and with large breasts that wobbled as they walked. We watched the trio as they passed and, noticing our attention the giggled. Hiroshi had a huge grin on his face, and I could see his cock begin to twitch.

"How about a swim boys?" Sakura asked.

It sounded good to me, "Yes!"

"I'll just stay here and enjoy the scenery." Was Hiroshi's response.

Sakura spoke to Mr Yamamoto in Japanese to which he just grunted and shook his head. She shrugged as she stood up looking at me with a faint smile, "it looks like it will be just the two of us."

I liked the sound and that and jumped to my feet before reaching for the towel.

"You won't need that. It's better to dry in the air or you will be lying on a wet towel all day. I gulped at the thought of having nothing to hide behind but what she said made sense and I could always just stay in the water.

My penis was still slightly engorged as we walked side by side and I could see we were attracting a bit of attention. I suppose we made an unusual couple, a beautiful petite Asian woman walking with a gangling youth showing the beginnings of a boner. Instead of feeling embarrassed, I felt elated to be walking with Sakura and imagined that most of the men here would be jealous of me.

At the entrance to the large pool, we waited for another couple to leave before Sakura walked down the steps before me. When she stood, the water reached just below her breasts. She smiled at me and then kicked off from the ground and swam in the direction of an opening that led to the outdoors. I got an amazing view of her fantastic arse as it briefly rose out of the water and felt my cock stiffen further. I followed in her wake and watched with delight each time I glimpsed her rear as she kicked her legs.

Swimming naked was a revelation. The water caressed my stiff cock as it flowed over the rigid obstruction and I found the feeling to be unlike any other. At the underwater turnstile leading outside, Sakura stopped and waited for me. I stared at her beautiful breasts and loved the water droplets that slid down over her erect nipples before dripping into the pool. As I stood upright, I realized the tip of my penis was just emerging from the water and Sakura stared at it for a moment, before smiling and taking my hand to pull me through the rotating doorway.

I don't think it was designed for two and the resistance of the water made it quite slow and difficult to push. I leaned forwards to help press on the glass panel and felt my cock come into contact with Sakura's back. I could feel the warmth and smoothness of her skin as the underside of my glans and shaft rubbed against it.

It felt amazing but I was worried I was overstepping a boundary. When I tried to slow down and pull back, Sakura surprised me by doing the same, ensuring the contact between us remained unbroken. Was it possible that she was enjoying it?

All too soon we emerged into the bright sunlight and fresh air. It felt amazing and we both took deep breaths before swimming to the edge of the pool and looking at the view over the seemingly endless forest. I wanted nothing more than to slide up behind and wrap my arms around her, but I knew that was out of the question.

"Doesn't it feel good Patrick?"

"It's great, just like you said it would be!"

She smiled happily and then nodded towards the other side of the pool where two women were just vacating what looked to be underwater loungers with jets or bubbles.

"Do you want to lie on those?"

"Sure, why not," I responded.

We walked over and I watched as Sakura pushed herself up and then settle down on the bubbles. She giggled and her body floated to the surface as it was lifted by the tiny pockets of air.

"That tickles!" she said in delight.

I laughed and moved on to the neighbouring longer. It was difficult to remain submerged, but my extra weight helped, and I was able to keep my penis from emerging. The bubbles did tickle as they hit my back, legs and buttocks. With my legs closed the water in my lap was still and my hard penis easily visible. I caught Sakura staring at it again, but as other people were approaching, I spread my legs slightly to allow the bubbles to disturb the water.

It was a good move as not only did it conceal my erection but the tiny bubbles hitting my balls felt like a thousand little fingers. I saw Sakura's legs were also parted and wondered if she felt similar sensations of pleasure from the gentle massage. I was entranced as I watched her body repeatedly bob to the surface before she exhaled and forced herself down again. Each time it happened I was treated to a view of her rigid nipples, her sexy tummy and a wet patch of pubic hair.

We relaxed in silence and then Sakura said, "Do you have a girlfriend Patrick?"

I looked over at her and our eyes met. "Um, no, um, not yet."

She seemed surprised but her next statement took me by surprise. "I'm worried about Hiroshi. He went on a date with a girl and was very excited about it but then afterwards he refused to tell me anything. He was quite upset and depressed for a few days."

I didn't know what to say so I just remained silent.

"Have you gone out with many girls?"

"No, never."

"But why? You are a handsome man and...."

She left the rest unsaid, but her eyes glanced in the direction of my crotch.

"I'm just hopeless around girls and they ignore me."

"But you like girls?"

I blushed, "YES! I'm not gay or anything, I'm just shy and don't know how to behave around them."

She smiled, "You just need some more confidence in yourself. I think this trip will help you a lot."

I nodded in agreement. "Yes, being here and seeing how relaxed people are about being naked even when they don't have perfect bodies has given me a lot more confidence. I never believed I'd be able to be naked around others."

"I'm so glad you were brave enough to try it."

I smiled and looked back at the view of endless trees and the brief glimpse of her naked torso as it popped up once more. "It's very beautiful."

Sakura giggled, "Why thank you, Patrick!"

I blushed and spluttered "I meant the forest..."

Sakura pouted, "Oh, so you don't think I'm beautiful..."

"NO! I mean, yes, I mean... oh god... I'm sorry."

She laughed and said, "I'm just teasing you, Patrick, I know a young man like you wouldn't find an old woman like me attractive."

I'd made such a mess of things and without thinking I blurted out "I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Everything about you is perfect."

Sakura gasped and I noticed her blush as tears appeared in her eyes. Now I'd done it.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. Please forget everything I just said."

We stared at each other in silence and I desperately wanted to gently wipe the tears from her face.

"I won't forget it, Patrick, you have no idea how much it means to me to hear you say that."

I gulped as I realised, they were tears of joy and not sadness. "I've always thought you were beautiful Sakura and now, being older I know that you embody the woman of my dreams. I've never met any girl that can match you which is why I didn't even bother to talk to them."

She seemed stunned by my word, "But look around you, there are so many more beautiful girls than me!"

"No, in my eyes you are perfection."

She let her body float to the surface again and I couldn't resist running my eyes over it. Without taking her eyes off me she rolled over and exposed that perfect arse. I licked my lips as the pale globes shone in the sunlight. A giggle from Sakura made me look into her eyes once more and as I watched, she pushed herself up, showing me those tiny tits with huge nipples dripping water.

My cock felt as if it would explode and when Sakura took my hand and pulled me off the lounger, I willingly followed her. She led us to the furthest corner of the pool that was a kind of miniature whirlpool. The rigorous bubbles and jets of water hitting my sensitive cock felt amazing. Sakura took a quick look around and seemingly satisfied no one was paying attention turned to me and hugged me.

I stood like a statue as I felt her soft and tiny body pressed against mine. The rigid points of her nipples dug into my tummy and I felt my cock squeezed against her. The buffeting of the whirlpool just added to the sensations and I felt my arms lift and wrap themselves around her. It was the best moment of my life and I kissed the top of her head as I felt her hands slide lower until they were gripping my bottom.

Her hands clenched and she pulled apart my cheeks, exposing my arsehole to the pulsating water. Her body began to twist, causing more friction against my cock and I let my own hands wander lower until I got my first feel of her bottom. The flesh was firm but pliant and I squeezed and pulled the twin orbs apart, just as she was doing to me.

She groaned and began rubbing herself against me with even more enthusiasm. I realised she was trying to achieve an orgasm and without really knowing what I was doing I let my fingers slip into the crevice between her cheeks. When the tip of my index finger felt what I guessed was her arsehole, I pushed gently and began to rub.

Sakura's response was instant. She began to make those noises I'd heard the previous night and her hold on me tightened as she screamed into my chest before her body went rigid. It was all too much for me and I felt my cock swell and then begin to spew its load. Despite the water, I could feel the heat of my ejaculate as it erupted between our bodies and I wondered if Sakura was also aware.

She didn't release her hold as my cock continued to unload. We stayed like that for many minutes until we both slowly relaxed our grip on each other. As our bodies came apart, the cool water washed away all traces of my discharge. Sakura looked up at me with an uncertain expression, but I smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her on the lips.

She responded and for the first time, I kissed a woman and felt her lips open and her tongue emerge.

"Are you OK Patrick?"

"I've never felt better. Thank you, Sakura."

She smiled sweetly and whispered, "You don't need to thank me, I'm so grateful that you find me attractive."

"I think you know I find you more than attractive. I've been unable to hide it this entire trip and it's been causing me endless problems!"

She giggled and I felt her hand grasp my softening but still bloated organ. It was the first touch from another person. She held and squeezed my shaft gently, causing it to inflate once more.

"You have an amazing penis, I've never seen one as big and strong."

My chest swelled with pride and I used my pelvic muscle to make my cock swell and jerk. She giggled and squeezed her fingers, making my glans bulge.

1...34567...9