Black Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned towards her and saw she was looking down at her hand as it rested on the very obvious lump in my pants. The flickering light entering the car as we drove made the scene seem surreal and she turned to face me with an expression of wonder and something else I couldn't identify. Seeing me staring at her made her bite her lower lip and she mouthed "wow".

My heart skipped a beat and then sped up as it hit me that this beautiful woman was feeling my erection and seemed to be impressed. My cock continued to grow and throb as she slowly sild her hand along its length. It was the first time anyone else had ever touched it and I was in danger of losing control. Despite the bad light, I could already make out a darker patch on my pants where my tip was leaking precum.

Sakura must have also noticed the wet fabric as her fingers would linger on that spot, every time she reached the end of my penis. I bit my tongue again and thought about unpleasant things, but nothing was working. The added stimulation of her touch was just too much and I had no choice but to take hold of her wrist and lift her hand off my leg. When I loosened my grip on her wrist, she took hold of mine and placed my hand onto her bare leg, just below the hem of her dress.

I gulped as I felt the smooth, soft and very warm skin of her leg beneath my fingertips. Sakura guided my hand, moving it gently back and forth on her leg and then pushing it higher before releasing me. My hand was now on her inner thigh, under her dress. The skin here was even softer than before and incredibly hot. I stroked her there without moving my hand and felt her part her legs slightly, encouraging me to move even further up.

I did as she wanted and soon felt the lacey fabric of her panties against the side of my hand. It was hot and moist here and I could barely breathe from excitement. How was this possible! My hand was touching the most intimate parts of my friends' mother and my dream woman while we were in a taxi with her husband and son. This must be a dream!

The dream quickly turned into a nightmare as the taxi pulled up in front of our hotel. I had no choice but to furtively extract my hand and then step out of the car, knowing full well that anyone looking at me would be unable to miss the fact that I had a massive boner. I turned towards the car to help Sakura get out and to keep things hidden from strangers for as long as possible.

Sakura stared at the perfectly framed outline of my penis as it pressed against my pant leg. I saw her lick her lips and as she emerged two prominent points were visible on her chest. Hiroshi left the car from the other side and I saw him walking with some discomfort. His trousers were still tented, and he'd obviously remained excited during the trip. Sakura again linked arms with the two of us and swiftly walked into the hotel lobby with Mr Yamamoto following.

Due to the late hour, there was no one else around and the small number of hotel staff were very discrete. We stepped into the lift and once the door closed Hiroshi's father said, "You boys liked the show a lot I see!" and then laughed.

It was the first time he'd made a light-hearted comment and I was relieved he thought my arousal was caused by the girls in the nightclub. Sakura gave us a small wave as she followed her husband into their room. Hiroshi fiddled with the electronic room key and when the door opened, we rushed inside and slammed it shut.

"God, I've got to get out of these pants!" he exclaimed and pulled them off as he spoke.

He made a rather comical sight standing there in his shirttails, naked from the waist down apart from socks. His erect penis was bigger than I'd expected, and I guessed it to be about four to four and a half inches in length with a decent thickness. He continued undressing and I also began to strip.

"Shit, your cock looks double time the size of mine!" he exclaimed, then asked, "Have you measured it?"

I shook my head and he said, "Well mine is 4.25 inches and yours must be at least 8 or 9".

I shrugged, "I don't know and it's not that important to me."

"Easy for you to say when you're packing a weapon like that."

I decided to change the subject, "Apparently those nightclub girls were just your type!"

"Yeah they were hot and really got me started but you and mum in the car were the real highlight of the night."

I blushed as I realized he'd noticed. "Um, I don't know what to say Hiroshi, it just kind of happened."

"I told you already bro, I don't care what you do with her as long as she's happy." He paused then added, "and anyway it was fucking hot to watch!"

As I was about to reply we heard a loud grunt from the room next door then a rhythmic banging of something against the wall. It continued for a few moments and then sped up before stopping. A brief silence was followed by raised voices that sounded like a disagreement before things went quiet again. The whole episode couldn't have lasted more than 30 seconds or so.

Hiroshi looked depressed and I asked, "What was that?"

"That was my dad pleasing himself again."

It hit me that the banging sound must have been the headboard of the bed banging against the wall while the Yamamoto's made love. "Oh, um. OK."

"It's not OK. He's always like that, wham-bam and not even a thankyou mam."

"I don't get it?"

Hiroshi rolled his eyes, "Dad takes a few seconds to come and never cares about mum's needs. He's been like that ever since I can remember. All he thinks about is his pleasure. That's why you, making my mum happy, makes me happy."

"I've never even thought about my parents having sex never mind heard them!"

"Like I told you, in Japan, not much is private when you live in a small apartment with walls that are literally paper-thin."

"Have you ever seen them do it?"

"Sure, plenty of times but with dad, it's really nothing special. He'll climb onto mum, bounce up and down a few times, grunt and spew his load then roll over and start snoring."

I hoped Hiroshi was exaggerating but based on what we'd just heard his description seemed accurate. I felt sorry for Sakura and couldn't imagine how someone could treat her like that. Any respect I had for Mr Yamamoto disappeared at that moment.

"We've got an early start tomorrow, so we better finish up and go to sleep."

I followed him into the bathroom not sure what to expect. Some may think this has homosexual vibes but nothing could be further from the truth. We were just two friends aroused from seeing naked female flesh and in my case first contact with a woman.

Our erections didn't fade as we brushed teeth using the twin sinks and after washing faces we returned to the bedroom and settled on our beds. Hiroshi started to stroke his penis and I watched in fascination. I'd never seen anyone else masturbate and it was interesting to observe his technique. His hand soon began to pump faster and then his body stiffened as he groaned and aimed his cock at his chest just as it began to spew his load. After two shots it was over, and his sperm just oozed from his tip as he squeezed the last drops out.

He signed in contentment and then pushed himself up in the bed and looked at me expectantly. I still felt uncomfortable with the thought of touching myself in someone else's presence, but I remembered my earlier vow and took hold of my rigid penis.

I closed my eyes and thought back to the moment in the car when Sakura touched me and then moved my hand onto her leg. Had she been thinking of me when her husband thrust into her? I totally forgot about Hiroshi watching and was soon sliding my hand up and down my shaft at an impressive rate. The erotic events of the evening showed their effects and I was soon gasping and grunting as my second orgasm of the day washed over me.

My aim was not as accurate as Hiroshi's and the first shot of semen launched vertically into the air before falling back down onto me and much of the bedcover. Shots two and three hit my face and the headboard before the fourth and final blast coated my chest. I squeezed out the rest which just slithered down my twitching and slowly withering rod.

"Fuck me you come a lot!" exclaimed my friend, before erupting in laughter.

I blushed as I scrambled off the bed and ran to the bathroom for a towel. Warn sperm was dripping from my face which caused Hiroshi to laugh even more. Once I'd cleaned most of it from my body, I went about wiping down the bed and the headboard.

"I hope they don't check this place with a blacklight!" he joked.

"Ha ha, very funny."

"Chill man, that was pretty cool. I've never seen another guy jackoff."

I grudgingly had to admit that it had been quite a nice experience, "Yeah it was OK."

He rolled his eyes and said, "Anyway, now that that's done, we better get some sleep."

After setting an alarm on his phone he slid under the blankets without bothering to put on pyjamas. Sleeping naked was something else I'd never done but considering everything else that had happened it was nothing.

The rest of our visit to Paris was not as exciting as the first day. Sakura and I continued to flirt whenever possible, but there were not many opportunities. After the third night, we left the city in our rental car and headed south towards Colmar.

The hotel in Colmar was just outside the centre. Mr Yamamoto and Sakura took care of registering at the reception but there was a problem. The booking was supposed to be for two rooms, but a single suite for four had been reserved. As the hotel was fully booked there was no possibility to change. Sakura asked me if it would be a problem for me to share the room with the family. Up until a few days ago, I would have been panicking by the new me wasn't bothered. According to the receptionist, the room was large with a partition between the bedroom and the twin beds.

Once the paperwork was completed, we took the lift to the 3rd floor and walked to almost the end of the long corridor before arriving at room #315. Mr Yamamoto scanned the key card and a green light indicated the door was unlocked. He stepped inside followed by the rest of us. The room was large as promised but the so-called partition that separated the double bed from the other half of the room was just two small walls on each side about 30cm wide.

The bathroom was split in two with the entrance to the toilet opposite the room door and the entrance to the bathroom next to the double bed. The Yamamoto's didn't seem bothered by the layout and lack of privacy, so I went with the flow. Hiroshi chose the bed nearest the window which left mine kind of in the middle of the room. After unpacking the basics, Sakura suggested a brief rest and then a tour of the town.

Everyone agreed and then Hiroshi removed all his clothes except for his boxers and then lay on top of his bed. I looked at him in surprise and he said, "I'm not going to lie on my bed with dirty clothes!" before closing his eyes for a nap.

Sakura and Mr Yamamoto took no notice of their son. Sakura began to unpack some of her things and hang them in a wardrobe near my bed. Mr Yamamoto also removed his clothing until he was down to just socks and his underpants. He lay on the bed and closed his eyes. I stood next to my bed nervously and then decided to do what the others had done. I removed my clothes as well as my socks and then lay down on my bed.

Unlike the other two, I wasn't tired enough to want to sleep so I grabbed my kindle and began to read, periodically glancing at Sakura. When she was done, she stepped into the bathroom to wash her hands and I began to get excited at the thought of her removing her clothes. I was trying not to look at her when she returned to the bedroom but as she began to unbutton her shirt I couldn't resist.

She was facing me as she opened more and more of her buttons until the shirt gaped open to reveal her white lacy bra. She smiled at my expression as she slipped the garment off her shoulders, folded it and hung it over the back of the chair. This was the most I'd ever seen of her and I imagined I could even make out the dark points of her nipples below the diaphanous fabric. Of course, my cock reacted and began to tent the fabric of my boxers.

My reaction seemed to please her and she bit her lower lip and gave me such a sexy smile that I wanted nothing more than to leap up from the bed and grab her. Without breaking eye contact, she reached down and unzipped her skirt then wiggled her hips seductively as she shimmied out of it. I couldn't suppress a gasp as the lower half of her body was revealed.

Her hips flared at the waist to give her the perfect hourglass figure and I could definitely make out black pubic hair beneath the tiny looking lacy panties. Bending over, she picked up and folded her skirt and placed it atop her shirt. Her body was beyond my wildest dreams and I couldn't take my eyes off her. My cock throbbed in excitement and a dark stain began to form around its tip.

Sakura covered her mouth as she giggled and then turned to crawl onto the bed next to her slumbering husband. In so doing she revealed her amazing arse to me in all its glory. It was almost as if she was naked as the tiny panties disappeared in the deep crevice between her perfect but cheeks. Everything about her was flawless, from her silky smooth and blemish-free skin to the long black hair that cascaded down her back.

I was desperate to free my raging cock and stroke it but of course, that was impossible, so I just lay there and watched. Sakura lowered herself onto her tummy which gave me a stunning view of her slim legs leading to the large orbs of her buttocks and then the dip to her back. I could picture myself above her, my penis gliding between those twin mountains before penetrating her tight pussy.

After a few minutes in this position, Sakura rolled over onto her back. As I stared in awe the front of her body was displayed before me. With her legs parted slightly I was able to see directly to the core of her sex and I could see that she wasn't unaffected by our shared exhibitionism as a darker patch in the gusset of her panties made them almost transparent! My eyes travelled up over her flat tummy until they reached the small mounds of her bra encased breasts.

My earlier suspicions were confirmed, from this angle the darker colour of her nipples could now be clearly seen through the gauzy fabric and formed two very large and distinct protrusions, again confirming her apparent arousal. I'd never imagined her nipples to be as large and was stunned to see that they were actually lifting her bra off her breasts, giving me a peak of the delicate swells beneath.

My lust for her increased ten-fold and I could see her staring at my tented boxers with an expression I interpreted as lust. A loud snore from Mr Yamamoto interrupted the moment and when he rolled onto his side, I realised what a risk we were taking. If he woke up now and saw me in this state, I was sure I'd be on the street in seconds.

Sakura must have had the same thought as she rolled onto her side and whilst still presenting me with a wonderful view it was far less blatantly erotic. Of course, this didn't help to reduce the size of my erection, so I decided to take care of things in the toilet. I carefully and quietly rose, the movement making my cock stretch the loose boxers even more obviously and stepped into the bathroom. After closing the door and seeing there was no way to lock it, I quickly extracted the pulsating organ from my pants.

I grabbed a good number of sheets of toilet paper and then replayed the scenes that had burned themselves into my memory forever. It wasn't long before my balls tightened, and I felt the unstoppable rush of an approaching orgasm. Luckily, I'd had the forethought to prepare the tissue paper as my cock began to spew seemingly endless amounts of semen and it would have coated the walls and appliances in the small bathroom.

Once I'd recovered from the moments of bliss, I waded up the soaked and mushy paper and dropped it into the toilet before flushing. My cock still looked swollen and sticky so I rinsed it in the sink and used the hand towel to dry everything (including the stain in my underpants) as best I could.

Upon returning to the room, I found Hiroshi awake and reading. He glanced at me a gave me a quick wink and I suddenly wondered if he'd really been asleep. With a red face, I lay down on the bed and picked up my kindle. I couldn't resist looking over at Sakura and felt a surge of jealousy when I saw Mr Yamamoto's hand on her hip. It was all very innocent and he probably didn't even realise he was doing it in his sleep, but I wanted it to be my hand on her smooth skin and not his.

About an hour later Mr Yamamoto sat up and stretched. He prodded Sakura and said something in Japanese before getting up and going into the bathroom. Sakura sat up then got off the bed. She walked to the foot of Hiroshi's bed and said, "You boys better get dressed, we're going to tour the town now."

I couldn't help but stare at her as she stood before us, seemingly unaware of the erotic allure her almost naked body had on me. Once again feeling the start of an erection I quickly jumped from my bed and pulled on my pants. Both Hiroshi and Sakura laughed at my antics. With my still growing penis safely tucked into my pants and hidden by my shirt, I pulled on my socks and shoes.

"I hope our relaxed attitudes aren't bothering you, Patrick?" Sakura asked.

"Um, no, it's fine. Hiroshi explained things to me, and I've gotten used to it over that last few days."

"Is it the same in your family?"

"Oh no, I've never seen my parents in their underthing's or shared a room with them."

She seemed surprised but did not comment. At that moment, Mr Yamamoto returned to the room and pulled on his pants and shirt. He didn't seem to care that his almost naked wife was standing before his son and me and watched impassively as the two of them got dressed.

The tour of the town took about three hours, including a break for a quick lunch. We were all quite tired when we returned to the hotel and Hiroshi calculated that we'd walked for over seven kilometres. It was just after six o'clock and we'd already booked a table at an Italian restaurant at 8. This time I wasn't surprised when the Yamamoto's again stripped off and I joined them.

I was worried I'd get excited again and made a conscious effort not to look at Sakura. Even that plan almost failed when she announced she was going to soak in the bath and asked her husband and Hiroshi if they wanted to join her. Mr Yamamoto declined and settled himself in a chair as he turned on the TV.

Hiroshi said, "I'll join you mum, I could use a nice relaxing soak" and then looked at me and asked, "How about you Patrick?"

I stared at him in shock and panic then realised he was joking. Both him and Sakura burst out laughing at my expression.

"Don't be mean Hiroshi, poor Patrick isn't used to our bathing culture," Sakura said.

I settled on the bed and tried not to think about what was going on in the bathroom. I could hear their voices above the water and then the sounds of giggles and splashing. I was so tempted to join them and If Mr Yamamoto hadn't been here I'm sure I would have found the courage to do it.

The sound of the bath draining indicated they were finished, and Hiroshi emerged with a towel wrapped around his waist followed by Sakura in a bathrobe. Her face was pink and through the gap in the robe, I could see her neck and top of her chest were also flushed. She looked radiant and I hoped against hope that she'd change into her clothes in front of me.

Sadly, that didn't happen, and she slipped back into the bathroom before emerging in her underclothes again. Hiroshi wasn't as discrete and removed his towel as he stood by his bed and began to search for his underpants before realising, they were still in the bathroom. His parents took no notice of his nudity as he walked around the room and into the bathroom.

123456...9