Black Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have missed the feeling of being desired for many years." She said sadly.

"But what about your husband?"

She frowned slightly, "He has no real interest in me anymore, except to pleasure himself."

"I don't understand how any man could not desire you or want to please you."

"We have been married many years and I've always known I was not his dream woman. I lack certain attributes that he finds arousing. After having Hiroshi, he became distant and we only had sex when he needed release. I'm sure he has other women in Japan, so he only needs me when they are not available."

I felt so sorry for her and couldn't believe what a fool Mr Yamamoto was.

As other people were waiting to use the whirlpool we separated and walked to the edge of the pool together. Standing beside her I couldn't resist the urge to place my arm over her shoulders. She leaned her head against me and stared at the view seemingly deep in thought.

"I suppose we better go back before Hiroshi starts to wonder what has happened to us."

"He knows about my feelings for you," I said.

She seemed surprised, so I added, "He noticed how excited I got around you but don't worry, he's happy about it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he told me that his father doesn't take care of you and that he doesn't mind what we do together as long as it makes you happy."

"Oh my, I had no idea he knew."

As we walked back to the entrance Sakura turned to me and said, "Patrick, how would you feel about me being your first woman?"

I froze as her words sunk in. "You mean, you and me... um."

She smiled, "Yes. I'd like to teach you everything I know about sex and making love. I don't have that much experience myself, but I can help you enjoy your first time."

I didn't know what to say. Was this really happening or would I suddenly wake up? Instead of speaking I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. She was surprised at first but then relaxed and sank into my embrace.

"So here you are!"

We separated in shock and turned to face Hiroshi. Our faces were red with shame.

Sakura stepped towards him, "Hiroshi, I can explain..."

He raised his hand and shook his head. "No need mum, I already told Patrick that I'm fine with everything as long as you are happy!"

Sakura glanced at me and then embraced her son, speaking in Japanese as she did so.

Hiroshi said, "Dad's not far behind me and I don't think he'd be quite as understanding!"

Sakura looked at me and I watched as she walked away and disappeared into the building.

I felt I needed to explain, "Sorry Hiroshi, we got a bit carried away. We talked a lot and got closer, then she explained a few things about her relationship with your dad and I just had to comfort her."

He smiled, "it's great to see her so happy and I think she could teach you a lot about being with a woman."

I blushed at his words but wasn't quite ready to reveal the offer his mother had made.

"She's amazing and you're lucky to have her as a mum."

He nodded, "I know, I just wish she'd get the love she deserves."

When Mr Yamamoto and Sakura came outside our conversation ended and Hiroshi and I enjoyed the scenery and water. It was difficult to see Sakura and not be able to touch or talk to her, so I suggested we try a sauna.

"Yeah that sounds good", Hiroshi stated.

I looked at Sakura but to my dismay she said, "I'd rather stay in the water for a bit longer and then have a rest, I'll try the saunas later, but you boys should go ahead."

As we turned to leave Mr Yamamoto said, "I will come with you."

It was the last thing we wanted but we couldn't very well refuse his company. The three of us made our way out of the pool.

Hiroshi said, "I'll get our towels as we need them to sit on in the saunas."

He walked off, leaving me with Mr Yamamoto. At least my penis was flaccid without the presence of his wife."

It felt awkward standing naked with him and I tried to think of something to talk about.

"What do you think of this place, Mr Yamamoto?"

"It is interesting, very different to Japan."

"Hiroshi mentioned you have many bathhouses there."

"Yes, that is correct, but in most men and women are separate and even when they are mixed it is not the same."

I nodded without really understanding what he meant.

"You would never see single women or young girls together at a mixed onsen", he added while looking around, "and people do not sunbathe or lie on loungers like here."

"I see. I've never been anywhere like this before, but I am enjoying it very much."

He grinned, "You like to see all the naked ladies!"

I blushed but nodded. "Yes, I don't think having only naked men to look at would be as nice."

He laughed, "I agree."

His expression suddenly changed, and he leaned closer, "You like to look at Sakura?"

My heart missed a beat and my mouth went dry. Had he noticed my attraction to his wife?

I felt my face turn red and I struggled to think of something to say.

"Um..."

Before I could continue, he laughed loudly and put his hand on my shoulder. "You don't need to answer, I know she is not good to look at and there are many beautiful girls here that look like a woman should!"

He winked at me and for the first time in my life, I was tempted to punch someone. Thankfully, Hiroshi returned carrying the towels. He looked at me and must have realized something was wrong.

He said something in Japanese to his dad and Mr Yamamoto shrugged and replied then he patted my shoulders again before walking towards the saunas.

"Sorry about that, just ignore him," Hiroshi said as we followed his father.

I whispered, "Do you know what he said to me?"

"No, he just told me you were talking about the naked ladies."

"He asked me if I liked to look at your mum and then he said he knows she's not attractive."

Hiroshi rolled his eyes, "That's typical. Just forget about him."

That was easier said than done as it was embarrassing being with his father. He blatantly ogled every woman he saw and made no secret of the fact. Some didn't care but others would give us dirty looks before leaving. Hiroshi spoke to him a few times in Japanese trying to explain that it was rude to stare but it was no use. After visiting just two saunas we decided to part company and excused ourselves.

On the way back to our loungers, Hiroshi insisted on trying some of the hot mineral pools. It was relaxing to sit in the hot water and look down over the pool complex. While Hiroshi was able to continue his girl watching my mind was still on Sakura's offer. Having spoken with her husband I no longer had any feelings of guilt, but I couldn't imagine when we would have the opportunity to be together.

When our skin started getting wrinkled, we left the pools and returned to the loungers. Sakura waved at us as we approached.

"How was the sauna?"

"It would have been nice, but dad was being a pig."

"Hiroshi, don't talk like that about your father."

"Well, it's true. I wouldn't be surprised if they kicked him out. He was starting at all the women and making them feel uncomfortable."

"It doesn't matter if it's true you must never talk about him like that. I can see him coming back, if you want, we can go to the sauna together."

We gathered our things and Sakura said, "The boys are showing me the saunas" as we walked past her husband. He grunted and nodded but didn't seem interested.

Hiroshi and I took Sakura to a mild sauna to start with. It was about 65 degrees Celsius and had a waterfall which made it more humid. We spread out our towels and lay down on the upper benches. It was the most relaxed I'd been all day and felt myself almost fall asleep as the heat soaked into my bones.

After almost twenty minutes, we decided it was time to leave. All of us were pink and dripping sweat. It felt refreshing to breathe the fresh air outside and we remained there until we'd cooled down somewhat.

Hiroshi said, "Normally you should dip in an ice pool now."

"Let's try it, I want to experience the proper sauna!" Sakura said enthusiastically.

I wasn't quite as keen but followed the two of them as Hiroshi took the lead.

"They don't have a cold pool here, but this shower is only 18 degrees."

Hiroshi was pointing at a shower unlike any I'd ever seen. It was a large room with a series of powerful cascades of water pouring out of the ceiling. I was already feeling chilled just from the fine mist before we even stepped inside.

What a rush! Sakura shrieked as she was hit by the blast of chilled water and her tiny frame was propelled backwards into my arms by the powerful waterfall. It felt good to touch and hold her briefly but she quickly pushed herself back under the torrent. I followed and it was exhilarating.

The cold water pounded every inch of my body from head to toe and quickly shrivelled my balls and cock! After a few minutes of this, we rushed to the adjacent shower stalls and warmed ourselves up.

Sakura was bubbling with excitement, "That was amazing! Let's try another sauna and then do it again."

I had to admit that I felt very refreshed, so we hit one of the hotter >80-degree saunas for 10 minutes then repeated the cooling down process.

"One more time!" Sakura insisted and although I'd had enough, I couldn't refuse her.

We returned to our loungers feeling exhilarated but exhausted at the same time. Mr Yamamoto was absent and the three of us lay down and relaxed.

"Are you boys hungry?"

At the mention of food, I heard my stomach grumble loudly. Both Sakura and Hiroshi heard it and laughed.

"You don't need to answer that Patrick!" she said with a smile.

"I'll go and look for my husband and then we can eat."

I watched her go, never tiring of her breath-taking beauty. Hiroshi was smiling when I turned back to him after she was out of sight.

"You really have the hots for her, all these sexy naked women around here and the only one you have eyes for is my mum!"

"It's true and I won't deny it!"

He laughed and nodded in the direction I'd been looking. "She's on her way back without dad."

I turned and watched as his mother walked back with a somewhat troubled expression.

"Did you find him?" Hiroshi asked.

"Yes, but he doesn't want to eat."

"Are you OK?" I asked.

She shrugged, "No but I don't want to talk about it now, let's go and eat."

I wondered what had happened but respected her wishes. Hiroshi and I gathered our towels and followed his mother to the restaurant. As we walked past the pool, I saw Mr Yamamoto sitting at the bar in the water, sipping from a large drink whilst staring at the woman next to him. She looked to be in her forties and had a pair of the biggest breasts I had ever seen. Despite their incredible size, they stood firm and pointy with no droop or wobble whatsoever, obviously fake.

I failed to see anything attractive about her or her enhanced breasts, but it was clear, even from this distance, that Mr Yamamoto was enchanted. He stared at her as she spoke, and I even saw her touch his shoulder as they laughed about something together. It was obvious they were flirting, and I now understood why Sakura was upset.

At the restaurant, we ordered a simple meal, but the conversation was stilted. I tried my best to cheer her up but wasn't very successful. When Hiroshi excused himself, I took the opportunity and said, "I know why you're upset Sakura, I saw your husband with that woman."

She looked surprised, "What did you see Patrick?"

I was suddenly worried her sadness was caused by something else, but I had no choice but to tell her what I saw.

"I saw him flirting with some woman at the pool bar."

"Please don't mention it to Hiroshi."

"I won't say a word."

"I'm sorry to put you in this situation Patrick. I'm not upset he's with that woman, it's what he said to me when I asked him to join us that made me sad."

I didn't want to push her to reveal any details, so I just waited.

"When I found him at the bar, the woman asked who I was, and he said I was just an acquaintance. Then he switched to Japanese and said I should leave him to chat with a woman that looks how a real woman should."

I was stunned and couldn't believe he could say something like this to his wife. "I'm so sorry Sakura. He's a fool with no clue what a real woman should look like. The one he's talking to is at least 90% silicone!"

This finally brought a small smile to her face. "Don't you think large breasts are attractive?"

I shook my head as I answered, "Not at all, and especially not when they're fake."

"Most men would disagree with you."

"I don't care, I know what I like."

"So, what is it that you like Patrick?"

"I like a natural woman, not too tall, with small breasts, large nipples and a wonderfully formed bottom... just like you."

I stared at her as I spoke and was glad that the restaurant was the one place you had to cover yourself with a towel as she gave me such a sultry look that my penis instantly began to grow.

Our conversation was interrupted by the return of Hiroshi. He quickly noticed that his mother was more cheerful and gave me a quick thumbs up when she wasn't looking.

"What's the plan after we've eaten?" He asked.

Sakura said, "I'll have a rest and then maybe try the mineral pools and the sauna's again."

Hiroshi looked at me, "Do you want to hit the slides while mum rests?

I would have rather just relaxed with her, but I knew it would be boring for Hiroshi, so I agreed to join him. With a plan made we returned to the loungers after our meal. I kept a lookout for Mr Yamamoto but didn't see him or the woman he'd been with. Hiroshi and I grabbed our swimsuits and left his mother to rest.

It was unpleasant changing into the soggy cold costumes, but we had no choice. After an hour at the slides, I was glad to leave the noisy and bustling "fun" part and return to the serene and quiet nudist area. It was funny how quickly I'd adapted and thought nothing of stripping off my trunks despite a bunch of other people being nearby.

It felt great being naked again as Hiroshi and I made our way back to Sakura. We found her asleep on her lounger, the book she was reading lying on her stomach. Mr Yamamoto wasn't with her and I could have stood watching her for the rest of the day. However, she must have sensed our presence and opened her eyes, blinking the sleep from them.

"I must have nodded off, what time is it?"

"We've been gone about an hour, it's almost 6 o'clock," Hiroshi replied.

Sakura sat up and looked at her husband's empty lounger. I wondered if he'd been gone all the time. She frowned briefly and then straightened her shoulders, "Who's going to accompany me to the mineral pools?"

"I will!", I blurted out enthusiastically eliciting a smile from her.

"What about you Hiroshi?"

He looked less enthusiastic but then shrugged, "I suppose so."

"Good, let's go."

Leaving our towels behind we made our way upstairs to the small pools. On the way, I explained the different types and Sakura said she wanted to try the one with the high salt concentration first.

"Be careful not to get any in your eyes!" I warned her as she stepped into the water.

"Oh, this is wonderful" she exclaimed when she discovered she could just sit and float without any effort.

Hiroshi and I laughed but I began to get aroused when she attempted all sorts of different poses as she floated. She showed absolutely no shame around us and we were treated to intimate views that would normally only be shared with a lover.

"You better cool it a bit mum, Patrick is getting all hot and bothered!"

Sakura giggled as she noticed my fully erect penis. Without any towels, there would be no way for me to hide my engorged cock when we left the pool. Having some sympathy for my predicament, she stopped the explicit displays of her pussy and arse. That, combined with my attempts at solving a complex maths problem in my head, led to a relaxation in my crotch and we were able to leave the water after about ten minutes.

I was flaccid but still long and swollen which didn't go unnoticed by some of the other visitors. No one made any comments, but I did see some smirks and smiles.

The next pool contained Zink and some other compound and was supposed to be beneficial to your skin and circulatory system. As we sat in the pool, I noticed Hiroshi's attention drawn to two girls already in the water. They'd watched us as we entered the pool and I noticed one of them was seemed particularly drawn to Hiroshi.

I couldn't see her body as it was submerged but she had a pretty face and long blond ponytail. I watched the two of them from the corner of my eye and saw her friend give her a nudge and whisper. Hiroshi seemed oblivious as we settled into our places but after a minute or so the girl stood and started to move towards us.

His attention was immediately drawn to her incredibly large breasts as they swayed and bobbed. He stopped talking mid-sentence and I barely suppressed a laugh at his expression. The girl must have noticed his stares, but she didn't seem to mind, in fact, I noticed the corners of her mouth rise and form a small smile.

She stopped right next to Hiroshi and said, "Excuse me, could I ask you something?" in English with a strong German accent.

Hiroshi finally raised his eyes and nervously cleared his throat before stammering, "Um, yes, of course. No problem."

The girl smiled, "Are you from Japan?"

I glanced at Sakura and saw she was watching her son with an amused expression. She noticed me looking and gave me a quick smile.

"Oh good! I'm fascinated with Japan and have been learning Japanese." She paused and then added, "The problem is that there's no one I can practice with around here."

Hiroshi's eyes widened and I knew this was a dream come true for him. He was so stunned that he didn't respond until I kicked him underwater.

"Um, sorry, um, if you want, I can help you."

I'd never seen him this nervous and it was amusing to watch as he tried to keep his eyes from dropping as he spoke. The girl smiled widely, "That would be great, but I don't want to keep you from your friends. My name is Monika by the way."

Hiroshi grinned, "Don't worry about them they can entertain themselves."

Monika glanced at me and Sakura somewhat apologetically.

"Hiroshi is right, I'm Patrick by the way and this is Sakura, his mother."

Sakura gave her a smile and a small wave. I could tell Monika was surprised as she looked at me and then his mother.

With a slight blush she exclaimed, "Oh, I'm sorry! I thought the two of you were a couple!"

Sakura laughed, "Don't be sorry, that's a compliment! Hiroshi, why don't you join the girls and we can meet up again later."

Hiroshi nodded eagerly and stood. He was only slightly taller than Monika and I knew the effort it must have taken for him to not keep staring at her breasts.

Monika smiled, "Thank you so much, come on Hiroshi, let me introduce you to my friend so."

With that, she turned and headed back to her friend that had watched the entire episode with amusement. Hiroshi gave us a quick grin before rushing after her like a puppy.

Sakura watched them and then leaned closer to me as she said, "Don't you want to join them, Patrick, they look like lovely girls."

I glanced at the three of them and saw Karin look in my direction. She was a pretty brunette, but I had no interest in anyone but Sakura.

"No, I want to stay with you if that's OK."

It was the right answer and Sakura gave me a grateful smile as I felt her hand slide over and rest on my thigh. I glanced over at Hiroshi and his new friends, glad that the milky water covered my arousal. The three of them seemed to be getting on well and were talking animatedly, as I watched they stood up and with Hiroshi in the lead walked towards us.

1...456789