Black Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I envied his confidence and the openness in his family. Once we were all dressed, we left the room and walked to the restaurant. We ordered our food and Mr Yamamoto insisted on getting a large bottle of wine. I wasn't used to drinking and didn't really like the taste of red wine, so I only took small sips. Sakura and Hiroshi were also not that keen which meant Mr Yamamoto drank most of it.

During the meal, the topic of conversation moved to my upbringing and the different attitudes within the family. Hiroshi told his parents how he'd convinced me to try being naked around him and that I'd admitted to enjoying it. I was terribly embarrassed but could see that Sakura and even Mr Yamamoto were interested.

The wine seemed to have loosened Mr Yamamoto up and for the first time since meeting, he addressed me directly, "So you mean in your family you are shy of your own bodies?"

He seemed perplexed by this attitude and even more so when I replied. "Yes sir, and it's not just our family, I'd say most people in the UK are similar."

He shook his head, "But why? The human body is not something to be embarrassed about, especially amongst your own family."

I shrugged. "I don't know why and after experiencing being naked with Hiroshi I agree with you and find your attitude towards nudity to be far better than ours."

He nodded and seemed pleased by my answer.

"Are you saying you've never been naked with your parents or seen them naked?"

I looked at Sakura as I answered her question, "Never. I've never even seen them wearing underwear!"

Hiroshi's parents seemed stunned but this and Sakura asked, "But what about at school or when you go to a public bath or pool?"

"I always got changed in a cubicle and I've never been to a public bath before."

Hiroshi interjected, "I told him about our bathing culture in Japan."

His parents nodded and Sakura said, "It's good that you're comfortable with this now, it will make things easier for you later."

I detected a twinkle in her eyes as she said this and wondered what she was referring to exactly. The conversation moved to the plan for the next day. We'd be driving from Colmar to a village in the black forest named Titisee. Both Hiroshi and I struggled to contain our amusement at the name as we imaged a lake of tits. As part of the room package, the hotel included day passes for a nearby waterpark. It sounded good and I was especially excited at the thought of seeing Sakura in a swimsuit again.

As we walked back to the hotel, it was clear that Mr Yamamoto was slightly tipsy. He was a bit unstable on his feet and far more talkative than usual. Sakura and Hiroshi helped steady him and it was quite amusing to watch.

Once back in our room, Mr Yamamoto proceeded to undress, this time not stopping at his underwear. I was treated to my first view of his genitals and it was instantly clear that Hiroshi took after his father in that department. Sakura and Hiroshi helped him into the bathroom, and I heard them turn on the shower. Hiroshi emerged shortly afterwards; his clothes slightly damp.

"Sorry about that, dad doesn't usually drink!"

"Not a problem, he was friendlier than usual!"

Hiroshi laughed, "That's true."

We heard a laugh and giggles from the bathroom then the sound of a slap. I was worried for Sakura, but Hiroshi smiled, "Don't worry, alcohol also makes him frisky, but mum knows how to handle it."

Hiroshi undressed and was naked when the water stopped in the shower and his mum and dad emerged from the bathroom. Mr Yamamoto was still naked, and I could see his penis was upright and bigger than before. Sakura was holding his elbow and guiding him towards the bed. Sadly, she was wearing a bathrobe and I only caught harmless glimpses of skin as she settled her husband onto the mattress.

As Sakura rose, Mr Yamamoto grabbed at her and tried to pull her onto the bed with him. She pushed him away and spoke sharply in Japanese. He responded and was obviously still aroused, his unimpressive penis standing vertically with its pink tip protruding. Sakura ignored his antics and quickly threw a sheet over him. She looked at me and seemed about to apologize.

"It's fine Sakura, don't worry about it."

She gave me a grateful smile, "Thanks Patrick, you and Hiroshi should use the bathroom now and then get to sleep."

Hiroshi walked into the bathroom and I began to undress. I was tempted to strip naked, but I didn't want to risk offending Sakura. She'd flirted and teased me but had always kept some clothing on, so I did the same. When I entered the bathroom, Hiroshi was already in the shower, so I removed my underwear and brushed my teeth.

As I waited for him to finish, I noticed Sakura's bra and panties were still in the bathroom. I glanced at the shower door and, seeing it was impossible to see through the steamed-up glass, grabbed the panties and sniffed the slightly moist gusset. The heady musky scent of a mature woman flooded my senses and I briefly felt almost lightheaded. All the blood in my body rushed to my cock which instantly became erect.

My god! I knew the scent of a woman was supposed to be arousing but I'd never expected it to be quite that powerful! I again pressed the flimsy material to my nose and inhaled deeply. It was amazing and I could easily imagine becoming addicted.

Hearing the water shut off I quickly replaced the panties and grabbed a towel. As Hiroshi stepped from the cubicle, he plucked the towel from my hands and noticed my raging erection. "Not again Patrick!" he laughed.

I shrugged as I took his place in the shower and shut the door. I was glad to see that only an outline of Hiroshi's body was visible, and he wouldn't have been able to see me sniff his mother's underwear. I turned on the water and began to wash. The scent of Sakura still lingered in my nose and after washing my hair I slathered gel over my rigid cock and began to wash/stroke it.

To avoid the water washing away all the lubricating soap I faced the door as I pleasured myself. It was then that I noticed a second person in the bathroom. Hearing Sakura's voice and realizing that I was masturbating behind a glass door just a few feet from her was exhilarating. I could see was still wearing the bathrobe but as I watched, she slipped it off and I wished the steam would clear.

All I could see was a fuzzy image of what I knew was her naked body. If she'd come in a few moments earlier, she'd have seen me in all my glory, and I wondered if she'd have removed her bathrobe in my presence. These thoughts and the stimulation of my stroking hand had the desired effect and I groaned as my cock exploded for the second time today.

The powerful blasts of my ejaculate splattered against the glass loudly and began to drip, leaving slightly clearer streaks in the glass. This gave even more tantalizing glimpses of Sakura's naked body, but I was still unable to see any details. Reluctantly I released my now very sensitive penis and turned to face the shower directly.

The spray was almost painful as it hit my shrinking cock, but I finished washing and then turned off the water. I opened the shower door, hoping Sakura would still be in the bathroom but was disappointed to only find Hiroshi still standing at the sink.

Glancing at my now dangling organ he smiled, "Now I know why you took so long!"

We both laughed as I dried myself off. When I reached for my underwear, he said, "You don't have to wear those if you don't want to. All of us sleep in the nude and my parents won't care."

I considered for a moment and then nodded in agreement.

Hiroshi smiled and I hung up my towel and, holding my underwear stepped out into the room just as Hiroshi turned off the light in the bathroom. The curtains were closed, and I was blind as my eyes tried to adjust to the sudden darkness. I stood still, not wanting to bump into anything until I was able to see faint outlines of the furniture.

I made my way slowly to my bed and then slid under the covers. Now that my eyes had fully adjusted, I was able to see more. I could make out the Yamamoto's bed and the lumps of their bodies under the blankets. Had Sakura been able to see me when I emerged from the bathroom?

Hiroshi had settled into his bed and soon the room was silent, save for the irregular snoring of Mr Yamamoto. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep with thoughts of what erotic adventures the next day would bring.

An unusual noise roused me, from a deep sleep and I groggily opened my eyes. The room was still pitch black with only vague outlines visible. The noise that had woken me was coming from the double bed, I raised my head slightly and looked in that direction. I could make out slight movement and heavy breathing followed by a grunting sound. I'd heard this before, but it had been through the wall at the hotel in Paris.

The Yamamoto's were having sex! My penis was erected as the erotic sounds continued. I was able to hear skin on skin and a wet, sloshing sound. Sakura seemed to be silent as Mr Yamamoto's grunted and groaned before crying out loudly in Japanese. Silence ensued as he stopped moving atop his wife and after a brief pause, rolled over onto his back. Shortly afterwards, I could see Sakura get up and enter the bathroom. It was so dark that I could only see her outline.

A tap turned on and I heard the water running briefly. She then returned carrying something white, probably a towel and used it to clean her husband. She discarded the towel and climbed back into bed.

I don't know how long the act had taken but based on what Hiroshi had told me I guessed it was short and once again hadn't given her any pleasure. I felt sorry for her as I lay there listening to Mr Yamamoto resume snoring but then I detected another sound. I was a high-pitched keening, interspersed by soft moans and the rustling of sheets.

I strained my eyes but couldn't see anything, so I focused on listening to the erotic sounds coming from Sakura. She was pleasuring herself and the noises she was making were enough to get my cock rising again. The sounds from the bed increased in volume and I again could hear a wet squishing sound, which I imagined were her fingers plunging into her wet pussy. Soon her moans changed, and she made the most amazing sounds that I can't even begin to describe before crying out in obvious ecstasy.

Oh, how I wished I could be the one to make her sound like this! I waited for more but all I could hear was heavy breathing which all too soon faded. The silence got to me and I fell asleep again, my dreams filled with images of Sakura.

***

"Wake up mate!" I heard as someone shook my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and blinked rapidly as the room was flooded with bright sunlight. Hiroshi was standing at the window and had pulled back the curtains. He was half-dressed and grinning as he looked at me.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"Already almost 8 o'clock. My parents have already gone to breakfast so get a move on."

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and got out of bed only to realize I was suffering from a bad case of morning wood. I looked at Hiroshi, "Um, did your parents notice this?"

He laughed loudly, "They'd have to be blind to have missed it. Your blanket was a foot above the rest of your body!"

I blushed, "Shit!"

"Don't worry. Dad was most impressed, and mum couldn't take her eyes off it."

"Oh god, they must think I'm some kind of pervert. It was bad enough after that nightclub and now this."

"Chill man, it's all-natural. You saw dad had a boner last night so why are you so worried. Now get a move on."

I rushed to the bathroom and finished my morning rituals at record speed before getting dressed. My penis had relaxed, and I was able to join Hiroshi and his parents in the breakfast room without further embarrassment. When the meal was over, Mr Yamamoto handled took care of the formalities of checking out while the rest of us packed our belongings and loaded the car.

It was just after 9 when we left the hotel and drove towards the German border. Apart from the sudden change in the colour and language on road signs you barely noticed the transmission from one country to the next. A short stretch of motorway took us to the city of Freiburg and then on into the black forest.

We arrived at our next hotel, which was an older traditional building in the typical style of the region. At the reception, they handed us four vouchers for the water park and told us that our rooms would only be available after 3 pm. As we planned to spend the day at the pool this was not a problem. After a few minutes of driving, we were already pulling into the parking lot of the waterpark which was larger than I'd expected.

At the reception desk, they took our vouchers and handed us four black wristbands. The friendly lady briefly explained that the waterpark had three zones and that our wristbands would grant us access to all of them. We should follow the black signage to the changing area could stow our belongings in the lockers matching the numbers printed on the wristbands.

It all seemed straight forward and Hiroshi and I took the lead. After scanning our bands at a turnstile, we found ourselves in a very luxurious changing area. I'd never been to a pool like this! Once we found the assigned lockers, we used the adjacent cubicles to change into our swimming suits. I was excited to see if Sakura would be wearing the sexy once piece again.

Hiroshi and I finished first and quickly stowed our clothes in the locker. Sakura and Mr Yamamoto emerged from their cubicles and I was slightly disappointed as she was wrapped in a towel. At the changing room exit, a map displayed the different sections. There was a fun park with slides and a wave pool, a relaxation area called the "Palm Oasis" and another named "Palais Vital", both of these restricted to persons over 16.

Mr Yamamoto said he wanted to visit the "Oasis" first. Hiroshi and I were keen to hit the slides and I was glad when Sakura said she'd come with us for a bit before joining her husband.

At the next turnstile, we parted company and the three of us followed a corridor leading to the slides. Despite the early hour, it was noisy and busy. We hung up our towels and I was finally able to see Sakura in her swimsuit. To my surprise and delight, she was wearing a pink bikini! It wasn't tiny but just as her one-piece seemed to be unlined.

It was not much different to seeing her in her revealing lingerie, but the tight thin fabric of her suit made her breasts and nipples even more prominent. It was hard not to stare at her amazing body, but I was determined not to be embarrassed by another erection again. Hiroshi took no notice of his mother and was busy ogling the plethora of large-busted girls in skimpy swimwear as we headed for the first slide.

It was a four-lane ride called "Galaxy Racer" on which you rode with special mats. After a brief wait, we got into position and launched simultaneously. 100m long and faster than expected it got your adrenalin going before you hit the pool at the end. Hiroshi beat me by a hair, and we heard Sakura squeal as she hit the pool right behind us.

Turning to look at her made me gasp. She looked stunning and the thin fabric of her suit had become slightly transparent when wet. I could see the darker shade of her nipples and pubic hair. She was excited and grinning as she spoke.

"That was fun, let's do it again! This time I will beat you both."

We took the challenge and I enjoyed the view as she rushed ahead. Each of us won a couple of times and I would have placed a bet that no one would guess she was Hiroshi's mother. She looked like an older sister and was behaving like a teen! I loved the transformation and after every run on the slide, she had to adjust her top which was pushed down when she hit the end. I caught a couple of glimpses of her areola but sadly her nipples somehow always remained covered.

When we moved to the more violent slides, Sakura said she'd join her husband and relax for a while. I was sorry to see her go but was soon distracted as Hiroshi and I hurtled down the next slide. About an hour later we were both exhausted and decided to join his parents and relax. We scanned our wristbands at the entrance to the palm oasis.

It was like night and day. Sudden quiet replaced the screeching of kids and the hectic crowds. The large central pool was surrounded by real palm trees and a huge glass roof. We walked around the pool looking for the Yamamoto's but had no luck. A sign indicated mineral pools so we checked them out too but there was no sign of them.

After another quick look around the pool Hiroshi said, "Maybe they went to the Palais Vital. Let's check there".

I nodded in agreement and we climbed the stairs to the next level.

"Oops!" he exclaimed as he read the sign at the next turnstile.

"What?"

"This is a nudist area!"

"You're kidding?"

"See for yourself!"

Hiroshi hadn't been joking. The sign indicated that swimwear was prohibited beyond this point.

"Would your parents have gone in there?"

He shrugged, "Could be. I told you we've visited mixed bathhouses in Japan before."

I gulped, "What shall we do?"

"If you want, I can go in and see if I can find them and you can wait out here."

It sounded like a plan and I was about to agree when I remembered my vow. Taking a deep breath, I said, "No, I'll join you."

Hiroshi grinned, "Good choice man. It does seem to be very busy and it's a great opportunity for you to be naked around others."

"But if your parents are in there, will they be OK with me being naked?"

"If they're in there they'll also be naked, and I'm pretty sure seeing you in the buff will make my mum's day!"

I blushed but felt a surge of excitement at the thought of being naked with Sakura.

"But what if I, um you know?"

"Just don't stare at people and if you happen to have an erection, don't make a show of it. Be discrete and if you can, cover up with a towel until things relax. I may well be in the same boat as you, seeing how sexy some of these German girls are."

I smiled at his comment and nodded, "OK, let's do it."

Hiroshi went first and scanned his wristband and I followed him. After going through another door, we found ourselves in a sauna area. A few people wrapped in towels were wandering around.

I sign indicated "Changing area" but it was just a wall with a bunch of hooks for towels and swimwear. I watched as Hiroshi calmly stripped off his swimming trunks and hung them on a hook. He turned to me and waited.

I looked around nervously and saw the coast was clear did the same. Getting the cold and clammy suit off was a pleasure and despite my nerves, I instantly felt more comfortable. My penis and testicles were somewhat shrivelled from the cold but a quick wipe with my towel got them warmed up quickly.

"See it's not so terrible!" Hiroshi stated.

I had to agree. "Yeah, actually it feels much more comfortable than the wet trunks."

I froze and watched as a glass door opposite us opened and two couples emerged. They were sweating profusely, and their skin was very pink. All of them were naked and despite carrying towels they didn't cover-up.

They ignored us as they walked past. I realized that this was the first time I was naked in front of strangers! Hiroshi's eyes were wide, and he stared at the women.

Once they were out of earshot I whispered, "Hey, you said not to stare!"

He chuckled, "I know but did you see the tits on them? Fuck, boner alarm!"

I glanced at his crotch and had to stifle a laugh as his penis had grown to its full size.

"Bloody hell man, can't you control yourself!" I said in mock anger.

"Ha ha, just wait until it happens to you. I've never seen any naked western women before you know."

"Well neither have I!"

123456...9