Black Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My penis was slowly wilting and I felt Sakura's pussy contract as if it were trying to extract the last drops of sperm. After a few of these contractions, there was a plopping sound and I felt my cock ejected, followed by a gush of what I imagined were our combined juices. Sakura giggled and pushed herself up as she looked between her legs. She still hadn't noticed Hiroshi and I hoped she wouldn't be too upset when she realised he was with us.

"Aiyeee!" she shouted suddenly, followed by a stream of Japanese as she jumped to her feet on the bed. Hiroshi let go of his stiff cock and started gesticulating as he began jabbering in Japanese. I watched the two of them with trepidation as well as amusement as they talked over each other. I considered trying to mediate but decided they had to sort this out between themselves.

My attention shifted to Sakura. She was standing above me with her feet on either side of my hips. Her amazing arse jiggled as she argued with Hiroshi and as I watched, the semen I'd injected deep within her began to succumb to the force of gravity. At first, just a few drops splattered onto my groin but soon a stream of our combined juices rained down on me.

I found it extremely erotic and my cock was soon as hard as it could get. Sakura and Hiroshi seemed to have calmed down. He was staring between his mother's legs as the evidence of our intercourse continued to flow. Sakura put her hand between her legs in an attempt to stem the tide and turned towards me, "I'm so sorry Patrick."

Seeing my expression, which must have shown I was anything but upset, her gaze moved to my penis. She gasped and then smiled as she saw how aroused I was. Her hand moved away and she started to squat. Her pussy was red and swollen and looked amazing from my perspective. Even more liquid began pouring from within her and my cock was soon covered by the warm slimy juice.

I glanced at Hiroshi and saw him staring open-mouthed at my crotch as he once again began to stroke himself. When the flow slowed, Sakura sank to her knees and then leaned over and began to clean my cock and balls with her tongue. I watched in awe and saw Hiroshi staring at his mother's backside.

I could imagine the incredible view he was getting and despite him saying he'd seen her naked many times I suspected he'd never seen her quite like this! What happened next was inevitable and he grunted loudly as his cock spewed a fair amount of semen over the floor and bottom end of the bed.

Hearing her son's sounds of pleasure, Sakura paused and looked back at him. He seemed embarrassed and ashamed by what he'd done but relaxed slightly when she talked to him in a gentle tone. He nodded and replied before withdrawing to the bathroom.

"I apologize for Hiroshi's behaviour Patrick, he should never have done what he did."

"It's OK Sakura, I don't mind and to tell you the truth I found it quite exciting."

Her eyebrows rose in surprise but then she smiled, "you are a naughty boy, Patrick!"

I laughed and reached down to pull her up over me. After kissing her I said, "you were incredible and I don't know how to thank you. I had no idea sex could be that good!"

Sakura put her fingers on my lips to stop me from talking, "it is I that cannot thank you enough, Patrick. I have never had sex like that before, your penis reached parts of me that no man has touched before."

I kissed her fingers as she continued to talk, "My husband has never given me pleasure like this, you are an amazing lover."

We kissed again and then just held each other tightly. I loved the feeling of her petite body on top of mine and wished we could stay like this forever. We heard a knock from the bathroom door and then Hiroshi's voice speaking in Japanese.

"He wants to come back into the room, should I tell him to leave us alone?"

I shrugged, "I don't mind if he stays as long as it's OK for you."

She considered for a moment, "a son should not see his mother like this but he has already seen us together."

I nodded and she made her decision, "you can come in Hiroshi."

The door opened and a sheepish looking Hiroshi stepped inside.

"I'm sorry for what happened before. I shouldn't have watched you or touched myself but you looked so amazing together I couldn't help it."

"It's OK Hiroshi we understand and we don't mind," I said.

He sighed in relief and a cheeky grin spread over his face. "You bastard managed to lose your virginity before me and from what I saw it looks like you have some skills!"

I laughed, "thanks mate but your mum is the one with the skill!"

Sakura hit me playfully but I could tell she appreciated the compliment. Hiroshi's expression turned serious, "you don't know how much it means to me to see my mum so happy. She's been neglected for so long and she deserves so much more."

There were tears in his eyes and I could see Sakura was equally moved by his words. She climbed off me and went to hug her son. They held each other and spoke a few words in Japanese. Sakura kissed his cheek and returned to my bed.

"Do you mind if I spend the night with you, Patrick?"

I smiled and gestured at my still erect penis, "what do you think Sakura?"

She giggled and took hold of my cock stroking it gently.

"What about your husband?"

"Forget about him, our marriage is over. I will start divorce proceedings when I return to Japan."

I glanced at Hiroshi to see how he was reacting to this news. He was smiling and gave me a thumbs up, "I suppose you two are going to keep me up all night?"

Sakura and I looked at each other and we both laughed.

"Um, yeah, I'm afraid so!"

He chuckled and then gave an exaggerated sigh, "well at least it'll be educational."

I grabbed a spare pillow from the bed and tossed it at him. He batted it aside and began to get undressed. I focused on his mum and groaned as she began to nibble my ear. When her tongue slipped inside, I gasped in surprise at how good it felt.

What followed was at least an hour's worth of mutual discovery of our bodies. I forgot all about Hiroshi as Sakura and I investigated every inch of each other using all our senses. I remained erect the whole time and judging by Sakura's nipples, her engorged clitoris and the wetness between her legs she was just as aroused. Things progressed and I found myself behind Sakura admiring her amazing arse and pussy as she was bent over before me.

I looked at Hiroshi and found him watching us with interest. He was touching himself again and grinned when he noticed my glance. I smiled at him and then dipped my head between his mother's legs as my hands reached around her and cupped her dangling titties.

She groaned in pleasure as I worked on her pussy like a pro, sometimes even straying to her arse. I continued until she demanded my cock. I rose and guided my throbbing penis to her more than ready opening. Once my glans was firmly seated I grabbed her hips and pushed myself inside.

She was just as tight as the first time and not wanting to hurt her I took my time and patiently worked myself in. Penetration was even deeper in this position and Sakura was already squealing in pleasure before I bottomed out.

I paused until she began to wiggle her arse impatiently. It was time for me to get to work and I began making long slow strokes. The sounds and scents that filled the room made for a heady combination. Sakura seemed to be enjoying my efforts as she slipped from one orgasm to the next almost seamlessly.

As I felt my climax approaching, I increased the pace, making the bed rock in sympathy. The headboard began to bang against the wall as I pounded into Sakura mercilessly soon feeling my balls tighten as the unstoppable sensation washed over me. I cried out as I pushed myself as deeply as I could. My fingers gripped Sakura holding her tightly against me as my cock again erupted within her.

Sakura wailed and her body went rigid. I could feel her pussy clench and unclench and the rush of liquid as it surrounded my cock trying to find a way past. When she collapsed forwards, my still spurting cock popped free like a cork from a bottle of champagne.

She sprayed my crotch as I spewed the rest of my load over her back and arse. I was breathless as I crumpled onto the bed next to her.

"You guys are f'ing incredible!" Hiroshi exclaimed.

He was sitting on the bed facing us. His penis was flaccid which indicated he'd reached completion at some point. I gave him a lazy wave and then gently caressed his mother's back. She was slick with sweat and moaned into the pillow before rolling onto her back and stretching.

"I've never felt as good as this but I'm exhausted!"

I smiled and mumbled my agreement as I slid my hands over her front. I loved the way her nipples sprung back when they emerged from beneath my hands.

"As much as I'd like to lie here forever, we better have a shower and get some sleep," Sakura said.

With a sigh, she sat up and climbed to her feet. She took my hand and pulled me up before leading me to the bathroom. The shower was another sensual experience and despite my fatigue, my cock once again stood proudly. Sakura was able to resist and apart from cleaning each other's bodies nothing further happened. We shared my toothbrush and then returned to the bedroom to find Hiroshi had fallen asleep.

Our bed was a sodden mess but we found a blanket in the cupboard to cover the sheet. Not bothering with clothes, we slipped under the duvet and held each other. I watched Sakura as she fell asleep in my arms. I knew I was in love with her and despite not knowing what the future would bring I'd never felt happier than at this moment. Never in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined my first time would be so successful or with a woman like her.

***

When sleep finally took me it was light and I awoke in the middle of the night with a raging boner. If Sakura wasn't lying next to me, I would have believed it had all been a dream. Feeling her hot and silky-smooth body next to mine brought back memories of everything that had happened. Needless to say, this did little to alleviate the pressure down below and I snuggled closer sliding my engorged penis into the gap between her soft thighs. It felt good and I couldn't resist thrusting a few times.

Sakura moaned in her sleep and pushed back against me. I moved even closer and placed one hand on her breast. Her nipple quickly stiffened and pushed against my palm which made me smile as I slipped back into slumber.

I woke up to the incredible sensation of my cock sliding into her wet pussy. It was gentle and slow -- very different from our earlier, vigorous sex but no less enjoyable.

Sakura was trying to keep quiet but couldn't suppress the small squeals of pleasure as she repeatedly peaked. When my turn came, I grunted into my pillow as I released another load of semen within her. We didn't disengage and fell asleep with my cock still firmly embedded. Similar events took place another three more times during the night until I woke up to find Hiroshi gently shaking my shoulder.

"It's time to get up buddy."

I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Sakura was nowhere to be seen.

"Is your mum in the bathroom?" I asked groggily.

"No man, she went to get her stuff from their room."

I sat up and looked at him worriedly, "shit, I should be with her!"

I jumped out of bed and looked for my clothes.

"Relax, dad has already left."

"huh?"

"I went with her to the room and his stuff was gone and the bed unused."

"You mean he just up and left last night?"

He nodded, "seems like it. The rental car is also gone."

I sat down on the bed in shock. "This is l my fault, I'm so sorry Hiroshi."

He grinned, "Yeah, you're a real home wrecker."

I was confused by his reaction, "huh?"

"This is the best thing that could have happened. According to the staff at the reception, he came in late with that woman he met at the waterpark and they left together soon after. He's basically abandoned us in a foreign country which will make the divorce proceedings even easier."

He grinned, "I've never seen mum looking happier in her life!"

I was still trying to process It all when the door opened and Sakura stepped in.

She was wearing a short skirt and looked radiant.

"Everything's been arranged and a car will take us to the nearest station after breakfast. From there we can catch a train back to Basel."

Despite her being fully dressed she looked incredibly sexy and my cock reared its head as it rose to the occasion. Of course, they both noticed and Hiroshi smirked as his mum grinned.

I didn't care and stepped up to her, taking her hand, "I love you Sakura!"

She gasped and tears of joy filled her eyes. She embraced me and we kissed before she pushed me back and ignoring her son reached for the hem of her short dress and pulled it up over her head. It was my turn to gasp as her naked body was revealed in all its glory.

She wasted no time and pulled me to the bed where she bent over. I glanced at Hiroshi and grinned as I moved into position behind his mum. She was already soaking wet and I slid my entire length into her easily. Within moments I was banging her vigorously and managed to give her two orgasms before succumbing and dumping my load in her depths. It was the very definition of a quickie but no less pleasing.

Sakura collapsed onto the bed, giving us an amazing view of her stretched pussy leaking my spunk.

I couldn't resist and dropped to my knees burying my face in the wet mess with relish before licking her clean. When I was done I helped her to her feet and, to my surprise, she pulled the dress on again before kissing me.

"I want to smell you on me for the rest of the day!"

I gulped and felt my cock expanding again. Sakura laughed and slapped it gently, "no more for now darling, you need a shower and we have to eat breakfast. Hiroshi and I will pack your things for you."

I stood somewhat stunned by the rapid change of events.

"Get a move on you horn dog!" Hiroshi exclaimed.

I shook my head and stepped into the bathroom still in somewhat of a trance. The hot shower helped and I felt better as I emerged to find Sakura waiting with a towel. She helped me get dry and watched as I brushed my teeth. When I was done she kissed me and packed what remained in the bathroom.

Back in the room, I pulled on my pants and a t-shirt, not bothering with any underwear. Hiroshi had already packed his bag and was using his mobile on the bed. I threw the rest of my things into the suitcase and was done by the time Sakura emerged from the bathroom.

"If everyone is ready let's go for breakfast."

Hiroshi and I nodded and the three of us left the room heading for the dining area downstairs. Sakura took my hand and we smiled at each other as we walked.

Hiroshi rolled his eyes, "Can't you lovebirds keep your hands off each other for even a minute?"

It was clear he was joking and we all laughed. As we ate, he told us about how he and Monika had enjoyed the remainder of their stay at the Waterpark before going into the village for dinner.

"She's an amazing girl and has promised to get in touch about visiting us in Japan."

I was happy for him and hoped she wouldn't let him down. When Sakura left to get something from the buffet he leaned closer and lowered his voice.

"She gave me a blow job and let me finger her after the meal!"

I laughed and we high fived each other.

"That's fantastic Hiroshi, this trip has been amazing for both of us!"

He nodded, "I was so relaxed with Monika as she'd already seen all I had to offer and was still interested in being with me."

His expression became more serious, "now that you and mum are a couple, how about you come and stay with us for a while in Japan?"

I'd been thinking along similar lines and was happy he suggested it first. "that would be great if it's OK with you. I was thinking I could go to uni there for a while."

He grinned and slapped me on the back, "of course it's OK with me, DAD!"

I cringed at his words and he laughed at my expression.

"I'm just kidding Patrick, you have no idea how thankful I am for what you're doing for my mum."

Sakura returned just as I was about to reply so I just smiled and nodded at him. She placed some more food on the table, "make sure you eat enough, we have a long day of travel ahead!"

After breakfast, we checked out of the hotel. A minibus took us to the station where we bought tickets for Basel. Sakura and I held hands whenever we could and once we were on the train we couldn't resist kissing and touching each other. Luckily there were hardly any other passengers and Hiroshi spent most of his time with his face buried in his phone.

Knowing that Sakura was naked under her dress excited me and I had to use a jacket to cover my tented pants when the conductor came.

"You and Hiroshi can stay the night at my place if you want."

Sakura smiled, "we would love to but will it be OK with your parents?"

"Sure, I'll explain what happened and they'll be happy to help."

She nodded and leaned closer whispering, "I want to make love to you in your bed!"

I blushed and gulped.

Sakura giggled, "we'll have to be careful your parents don't catch us but it'll be fun!"

The rest of the trip passed in a blur and we sound found ourselves standing in the hallway of my home as I was explaining the situation to my mother.

"Of course you are welcome to stay here! We only have one guest room so I hope you don't mind sharing it with Hiroshi, Sakura?"

"You're so kind Margaret! Sharing is not a problem."

"Wonderful!" my mother said enthusiastically as she and Sakura went to prepare the room.

Dinner was uneventful, the main topic of conversation being our experiences during the trip. I kicked Hiroshi under the table when he said the highlight for him had been the waterpark.

My parents didn't notice and when dad asked him what he'd enjoyed most about it I stared daggers at him.

"Well all of it was enjoyable but the best part was the nudist area."

There was a stunned silence as my parents digested this news.

"Um, I see..." dad said, before quickly adding, "attitudes to nudity are so different here than in the UK, how is it in Japan?"

Before Hiroshi has a chance to cause more embarrassment, Sakura stepped in. "We have a similar bathing culture in Japan. It is called Onsen."

I noticed my mother looking at me strangely as Sakura and dad spoke.

"So bathing naked with others is not that unusual for us."

"It's much better here though, in Japan men and women are separated!" Hiroshi blurted out enthusiastically and I could have killed him on the spot.

Mum was blushing and dad seemed somewhat befuddled.

"Um, you mean ah...?" dad managed to say.

I decided to clear things up before the situation became even worse, "It's not as bad as it sounds. At first, it was strange but you get used to it quickly and after a while, you actually forget you are naked. It's far more comfortable not having to spend the day wearing a soggy swimsuit to and swimming feels much better in the nude."

I took a breath and added, "I recommend you and mum give it a try, you might find it life-changing!"

Everyone was staring at me. Sakura and Hiroshi with smiles and my parents with astonishment.

I continued to eat as if nothing unusual had been said and the conversation moved to other topics, although I did notice mum giving me strange looks a couple of times.

After the meal, we all helped to clean up and then briefly discussed the plans for the next morning. After breakfast, Hiroshi and Sakura would take the train from Basel to Zurich airport from where their flight would depart. We settled in the living room and watched some TV before Sakura said she was tired. Hiroshi and her excused themselves and retired to the guest bedroom.

1...456789